Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Ame »

Also bugspray if there was any signaling going on, it was the post by Conspire here:
In post 1056, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: ame
In post 1111, Conspire wrote:
Oh yeah, because of no daychat, it's actually going to be kind of difficult for scum to quickhammer.
It might be worth sitting around with an un
vote
ready at random times
if you catch my drift

~Hoplite
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Ame »

I'm sorry to hear that bugs
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:15 am

Post by bugspray »

Oh snap I should analysis context of every post lylo vote

Also please remove daytelk all off my new setups will be cool
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Conspire »

Take it easy, bugspray!

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 1426, Ame wrote:Also bugspray if there was any signaling going on, it was the post by Conspire here:
In post 1056, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: ame
In post 1111, Conspire wrote:
Oh yeah, because of no daychat, it's actually going to be kind of difficult for scum to quickhammer.
It might be worth sitting around with an un
vote
ready at random times
if you catch my drift

~Hoplite
That post would be a hilariously obvious signal lol

I don't think scum try and signal each other for quickhammers; I don't think it's really worth the risk. UNLESS, they already established some kind of code in their chat with a predetermined timestamp per different code phrases or something like that.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 1268, Ame wrote:Yes but the
intent
was different. You knew you were voting a player. My intention was to
vote
for a fake
player

It's interesting that you're trying to have the
game end
though.
well well well

Intent to vote to end game at 9:10?

~Hex
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Ame »

lol
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1402, Conspire wrote:Isis, outside of Ico, how would you actually rank Conspire/Pink/Ame in terms of reads?

~Hex
THAT'S THE QUESTION I DON'T/CAN'T WANNA ANSWER STOP THE SUFFERING
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Isis »

page 56 looks like two townies jamming together to arrive at a correct townread on town

Except if it is that, the only scum is Pink and Enter randed the setup wrong, so it's not that.

So what is it actually, is it theater, Conspire pretending to townread both Ame and Iconeum, or Ame pretending to reconsider? Or two townies coming together to be miraculously wrong about Iconeum?

I really, probably, should not reconsider betting the game on Ico!town
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Isis »

I feel like I can sort Pink at the bottom right now. I feel like Pink's calculus on whether it would advantage me to push before LyLo is a logical reasoning when bugspray seems more like an emotional player to me. So it comes off like a mimicry that's an amalgamation of bugspray's thoughts and the way bugspray has seen other players who rolled town do, without a more likely emotional feeling bugspray would have about this lylo at this point. The assessment of quickhammers seemed similarly cold.
"Well, I..."
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 160, bugspray wrote:
In post 157, Conspire wrote:
In post 153, Mr Pink wrote:VOTE: unvote all
VOTE: Isis
VOTE: Iconeum
Mr Pink! I take this is for the
slip
?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧Cosmic
When you've been in the business as long as I have you gotta be in your toes and know who to bail on.
In post 1425, bugspray wrote:No I didn't right now im kinda fu[yelling]ckin distracted by the sound of my grandmother being sent to the hospital right bye[/yelling]

it's really off-putting trying to find humor in The situation
In post 1428, bugspray wrote:Oh snap I should analysis context of every post lylo vote

Also please remove daytelk all off my new setups will be cool
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Ame »

Who is scum? (Part1)

I currently think Conspire has the highest chance of flipping scum.
In post 745, Ame wrote:Conspire, that town read on me from my AtE seems way too MI. Especially if you thought I was scum overnight. Could it perhaps be that you have chosen to read me as so because I am so willingly aligning myself with you? This is rhetorical. Your reasoning for scum reading Jake also seems quite superficial. And your reasoning for excluding Isis and Ame as partners with him seems quite forced and unreasonable:
In post 739, Conspire wrote:Also, I think this makes Isis/Ame more town if Jake flips scum. If Jake's scum with one of Isis/Ame, I think he's more likely to just put RCEnigma alone on L-1. Putting exactly the two town of those 3 on L-1, but not his scum buddy would look sus, and putting everyone on L-1 if he's scum with one of them is risky for obvious reasons; both scum are then on L-1.
I sill hold onto this, particularly the first point. If Conspire was coming into the day with the mindset that I was scum, I don't think they change their mind in that short amount of time just because of my AtE post which was very out of character from me:

Spoiler:
In post 735, Conspire wrote:I think Ame's town for the last couple of pages? It's an entirely tonal/emotional read; I don't think Ame would use this kind of emotional manipulation and resort to saying stuff like this if she was scum:
In post 731, Ame wrote:Listen pops I would never compliment you if I were scum. I avoid expressing admiration when I'm scum because I don't want people to think I'm manipulating them. Look at my last scum game, Hungarian 2. I was very cold because I really like Shiki and Farkran but I felt bad manipulating them so I kept a distance. I love you pops. I wouldn't use that to manipulate you.
She doesn't strike me as the sort of person to use AtE like that as scum. Overnight, Cosmic & Esper thought it was probably Ame + Jake, but now Jake + Ico/Pink? Isis is probably still town.

@Ame; where does this confidence of Jake flipping town come from? I struggle to see him flipping town.

~Eevees

Scumreading Jake for his self-preservation multi-vote also seems to me like a generic reason to scum read someone. Both heads of the hydra tend to look deeply into motivation and I just don't think they scum read someone for this.
In post 1393, Conspire wrote:double-clicked submit @_@. But please answer this:
In post 1389, Conspire wrote:Out of curiosity, what meta did you do of Ico, Ame?
Also, what's your experience with Iconeum?

~enlightened
I think this questioning comes from scum!Kanna, hence my question in . What was the purpose of this question? How would my answer help you? Also, you should be aware of my experience with Ico because you did a meta-analysis of it, were in the game we first played together in (Strawberry), and read Hard Boiled Eggs. Also, what was the purpose of providing me the Iconeum meta over this page? Was it to challenge the points I was making or 눈‸눈??? You didn't seem to come to a conclusion on whether this was scum or town Ico. You posted the similarities between our cases and never followed up with what it meant.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 1435, Isis wrote:I feel like I can sort Pink at the bottom right now. I feel like Pink's calculus on whether it would advantage me to push before LyLo is a logical reasoning when bugspray seems more like an emotional player to me. So it comes off like a mimicry that's an amalgamation of bugspray's thoughts and the way bugspray has seen other players who rolled town do, without a more likely emotional feeling bugspray would have about this lylo at this point. The assessment of quickhammers seemed similarly cold.
My logic was bullshit and you know it. You're just trying to make me look smart for town credit
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Isis »

The quality of your logic isn't really relevant, it's the choice to focus on logic at all. I don't think you're unintelligent, fwiw
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Ame »

Part 1.1 (More on Conspire)

Another thing about Conspire as that they seem to be doing a lot of random shading:

Spoiler:
In post 1193, Conspire wrote:
In post 911, Ame wrote:I think this is a town slip. And I think it is genuine. I think Pink is town.
Hey, Ame, I don't like your confidence here. If genuine, why was that a townslip? Scum could also be confused about the setup, unless they were specifically planning out mislynches/path to victory during the time they could talk in night 1.

~Hoplite
In post 1284, Conspire wrote:Really? My eyebrows raised after reading that post. I don't think Ame would sincerely think you were trying to manipulate the mods in bad faith.

~Hex
In post 1400, Conspire wrote:
In post 1213, Mr Pink wrote:
In post 1209, Mr Pink wrote:becaus ei always fuck up lylo scum would absolutely want me alive for lylo and would never ever want to lynch me. THEREFORE why would isis push me just before lylo? it just doesnt make sense
Is this the push that convinced you Isis was town based on the logic above:
In post 938, Isis wrote:Bugspray hated hammering townies as scum. That's his meta, to me
In post 942, Mr Pink wrote:VOTE: unvote isis
In post 949, Mr Pink wrote:That's how I know you are the real deal, Isis. There's a reason I ain't pointing my gun your way no more. I trust you a lot more. Do you still want me to fire the shot at Jake? I'm kinda feelin' it now.
Because I don't see that as much of a push at all. All she's doing is commenting on a similarity of what you're doing there with a previous instance of you being scum. If anything, by your logic, it actually points towards her indicating some suspicion of you for lylo AFTER Jake is mislynched.

~Hex
In post 1401, Conspire wrote:
In post 1164, Iconeum wrote:UNVOTE:
What convinced you to unvote here, Ico? You seemed certain and deadset on Ame!scum. Isis wasn't asking you to unvote, and neither were we. This is what Ame said:
In post 1160, Ame wrote:But most likely Ico is just scum and was banking on Isis to quick follow his vote.
So why did you?

~Hex

It's like they are trying to keep us suspicious of one another. Every time someone brings up a reason to town read one of Isis, Pink, Ame they try to dismantle it. Additionally, they don't seem to really be trying to figure out the game. It's like they are swimming on the perimeter waiting to strike.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1440, Ame wrote:Every time someone brings up a reason to town read one of Isis, Pink, Ame they try to dismantle it.
I'd like to repeat this for emphasis.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Isis »

Failing to bring us to her conclusions seemed like NAI or TI poor workmanship, Ame, you can't conflate wrong with town.

I'm confused about a meta of Hectic that he looks deeply into motivations when he's town.... sorry Hectic... don't be mad...

I think Pink Ame is my favorite team right now.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Isis »

Ame stop scaring me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Isis »

Ame can you be scum with Pink

and claim scum
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 881, Conspire wrote:
In post 877, Ame wrote:If Isis or Ame was Jake's partner, putting them at L-1 wouldn't be risky since they could just hammer one of the other people at L-1. Additionally, if he felt he was going down, it would make sense to anti-spew there. I am not using the word 'excluding' in the hard sense. I am using it in the sense that it is synonymous with 'considering it a factor.'

I do disagree with the reasoning for the emotional read. That series of posts was out of character with anything I've presented thus far on this site. I haven't posted that way as either town or scum. If you thought I was scum over the night, it doesn't make sense to me that that alone was enough to reverse your read.
Thanks!
on 1, that doesn't take into account that scum!Isis or Ame would look terrible for hammering the other over Jake, since it wouldn't be consistent with their earlier reads.

On 2, it's not a "i've seen ame do this as town but not scum" read. it's a "i think ame would avoid doing this as scum and it feels genuine here" read. I don't really know how to explain it more than that. Our read on you wasn't super confident overnight btw, mostly we just scumread Jake.

~Celestial
In post 885, Ame wrote:
In post 881, Conspire wrote:on 1, that doesn't take into account that scum!Isis or Ame would look terrible for hammering the other over Jake, since it wouldn't be consistent with their earlier reads.
But not RCE is what I mean. There was no danger because we could just hammer RCE. Additionally the anti-spew thing. I think you and Isis' explanation for #2 make sense.
What happened to this, Ame?

And Jake's multi-vote was very scummy. There's one thing to vote to vote 1 person you don't scumread out of self-preservation, but voting anyone and everyone he could put on L-1 is a different matter.

~Hex
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Isis »

this will be the funnest game I ever throw
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1442, Isis wrote:Failing to bring us to her conclusions seemed like NAI or TI poor workmanship, Ame, you can't conflate wrong with town.

I'm confused about a meta of Hectic that he looks deeply into motivations when he's town.... sorry Hectic... don't be mad...

I think Pink Ame is my favorite team right now.
I've seen town Kanna and scum Kanna in action. Scum Kanna pretends to be thinking through things, but holds off on forming a conclusion so she has the flexibility to maneuver and so that she is associated with saying something indicative. Town Kanna is much more bold in her interpretations.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Conspire »

Also, I'm not questioning to "dismantle people's townreads" on each, it's to question into people's motivations/reasoning and see if their reads are real. You're looking at my actions from a very surface-layery standpoint.

~Hex
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Isis »

is it time to reread abnormal adventures and see how traumatized I get
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Ame »

Isis can you state your reason for scumreading me? I keep asking you this because you keep coming back to scum!me out of paranoia and I am trying to reignite your reasoning centers when it happens. It is an irrational fear resulting from your experience with Purgatory. I know it shook you, but I am not scum here. Look back on your town case of me and see if you can find holes in it. Approach this with the prefrontal cortex, not the amygdala.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”