Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

bbmolla wanted to vote me too and limit has been making quite a lot of noise in that direction too

and again the distancing just like ... would not have needed to happen
he could have just like lynched you with me instead of opening the possibility of my lynch
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2399, Eve wrote:
In post 2397, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2395, Eve wrote:skitter you better be scum or i'm going to look like a massive dumb dumb
nah i think you're just scum trying to get me lynched!
it's a good try tho!
same to you! i am really enjoying this tbh
this is fun!
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm starting to find it hard to read the screeeeenn. tired

Not feeling Eve/GL. Unsure if I'd really feel GL/skitts either but i havent looked into it too much really

Did we disprove Guilty/Titus as a team yet? OH yeah they had that thing were they argued the previous day, seemed kinda real and Titus has been hard scumreading GL

between Titus' behaviour around the VCA and her GL read, i find it increasingly hard to understand the reasoning behind her reads. I often find myself just wanting it to be simply Titus/skitts case closed
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2400, skitter30 wrote:bbmolla wanted to vote me too and limit has been making quite a lot of noise in that direction too

and again the distancing just like ... would not have needed to happen
he could have just like lynched you with me instead of opening the possibility of my lynch
if he lynches me with you doesn't that just mean you probably get lynched the next day? and then Guilty looks real bad for 3p if they look back at today

also he opened up the possibility but has now backtracked once there was support - that's the important thing here
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Eve »

take a nap Morning - maybe an 8hour one

i look forward to you looking into skitter + guilty!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm starting to get a bit tired (it's like 1am here) but I'll be back tomorrow, sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Eve »

alright goonight
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2326, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2304, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2300, Morning Tweet wrote:i feel like town!GL and town!skitts should have done something to switch the lynch off of nomnom towards the end there. Eve or Karnage would have been better. GL sort of tried with Karnage I suppose, not really though
This feels like a pretty significant misrep. I was hard pushing Karnage at EOD yesterday, and if you think "town!GL should have done something", then you should see me as town for these posts.
You think that's an intentional misrep to make you look scummy? Or just a misinterpretation (either alignment). Your wording suggests I'm misrepping you intentionally to make my reads stronger
In post 2309, GuiltyLion wrote:sorry I'm prob being a lil harsh if you're town MT, but I'm really struggling to find town/scum in {Skit/Eve/Titus} and it feels like the game kinda depends on it here if I'm being shaded as possible scum. Like if Eve flips scum then it's alright cause that'll buy us a mislynch that we can use on me if we absolutely must, but if Eve is town and somehow one of skit/Titus is town then we in big trouble
Hmm okay. I can understand being worried you're being shaded for one of the mislynches.

What I mean with nom is I feel there was a certain moment where nomnom's AtE felt borderline impossible to come from scum. Around 1117/1118/1119 in my notes I wrote "I think at this point I would fall for Nom being town definitely". I'd have refused to vote her past here and definitely just went for a different PoE like Karnage. In my recollection you helped out lynch nom although I suppose a lot of that was before the AtE and when she was just being scummy, which is fair. @your quotes, I missed 1292 while reading. I appreciate u giving me these
at first I thought you were intentionally misrepping, but then I took a sec to chill and consider the town PoV and decided it might just be the effect of reading the lynch straight through in hindsight instead of being there over the last day or so in real time.
In post 2328, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2324, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2321, Titus wrote:
In post 2317, GuiltyLion wrote:Eve is saying I can bus skitter and then lynch you in LYLO.

Also yes of course it is me and Eve that's why I'm going through all this effort of reevaliating on Eve and literally volunteering myself to be a possible mislynch if she flips scum :roll:

Titus no thoughts on MT's catchup?
MT is pretty obvtown from that catchup but I already had them as obvtown. As for interacting with their reads, I want to wait for their full catchup.
MT, do you think your slot was obvtown?
As of Karnage on D1 -- no

What happened between the end of D1 thru before I got replaced, don't know yet.

GL if you did townread Karnage, who would the team be? Apologies if that's already abundantly clear from reading today I'll be getting to that in a sec

pedit: hi Eve (・ω<)
This is kind of the problem, there's a knot in Skitter/Titus/Eve that I can't work out. It feels abundantly clear that there's at least one scum in there, but every time I start trying to talk myself into a scumread on one slot it doesn't really make sense when hunting for a partner.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2378, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2311, Eve wrote:maybe it's skitter+Guilty

he mislynches me today and then just has to lynch skitter and Titus doesn't matter which order to give him the win
tbf i do think that gl's posting in the last day or so including his progression on you is a bit Not Great
why do I fake such sloppy 180s and constant backtracks/changes as scum

like if I'm scum I just death tunnel and people don't get paranoid or suspect me cause I'm ~consistent~.

this is town confusion and angst about what feels like a really difficult solve
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also every time I start to suspect anyone they start shading me which doesn't help at all with the paranoia

like Skitter keeps trying to say I'm a townread but then giving me grief for acryon vote or voting her

Eve randomly starts calling me out when I reconsider whether she could be scum

Titus is on me all game yet finding ways to not vote me

I'm definitely being used for false associatives but I can't find a way to distinguish between that and genuine worry about me being scum

MT I kinda think the way you've treated my slot with a mix of suspicion/mindmeld is the most natural
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2275, Eve wrote:i would never ever kill auro as scum just fyi
In post 2276, Eve wrote:how have you let scum!skitter convince you guilty? you know what she's capable of
In post 2277, Eve wrote:the nightkill points simultaneously towards skitter scum and me town

like come on seriously
like these three posts from Eve felt panicky and should clearly put to rest ideas of a GL/Eve team, if she's scum this isn't theater this is her trying to buddy me and spare herself from my vote
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I dunno I really want to see where Limit's head is at again

I'm not gonna just sheep but the past day has just been back and forth with Eve/Skit which hasn't felt especially productive, and Limit/Molla feel like the only slots I can truly trust

Titus is such a difficult slot to read, there are those moments where she does feel pure but she also posts these terrible pushes or convenient jump-ins and the game state feels like it makes the most sense when she's scum, since nobody is trying to lynch her all that hard right now.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2409, GuiltyLion wrote:also every time I start to suspect anyone they start shading me which doesn't help at all with the paranoia

like Skitter keeps trying to say I'm a townread but then giving me grief for acryon vote or voting her

Eve randomly starts calling me out when I reconsider whether she could be scum

Titus is on me all game yet finding ways to not vote me

I'm definitely being used for false associatives but I can't find a way to distinguish between that and genuine worry about me being scum

MT I kinda think the way you've treated my slot with a mix of suspicion/mindmeld is the most natural
what do you think of my reasons for why you could be scum with skitter?

lemme me know why they're bad/random
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Eve
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Eve »

oh hey that rules out BBmolla as my partner as well

you are too kind molla
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Tiger Shark »

Eve is at L minus 1.

@MT, Not sure if you're familiar with me but I live and die by my VCA. I could tell Allo had claimed/softed PR without even reading day 1. You may not get my VCA, but I stand behind it.

If I am wrong on Eve, I know I must cast the first vote tomorrow as that's how lylo works. I am not wrong though. We keep derp lynching over what I want.

~Titus
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Eve »

will you renounce your VCA if i'm town?

also why would you have to cast the first vote in LyLo if wrong on me?
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Tiger Shark »

In post 2416, Eve wrote:will you renounce your VCA if i'm town?

also why would you have to cast the first vote in LyLo if wrong on me?
Honestly, no. You're not based entirely in VCA. You're partially based on charisma aka feels scummy and just flat out being the counter to town too many times. I will never renounce VCA. I'll just tailor it. I feel it's superior to any bullshit we do in thread. That's why I open it up for others to do. That's an invitation you never took. No one did. Rather it's just Titus is wrong.

As for part two, the most suspected slot should always vote in lylo. They should be followed by a cross vote.

If the game doesn't end, we know at least one scum is in the pair.

Then, the next scummiest person picks one between the cross voting pair. Then the next scummiest votes.

This ensures we can't let scum waffle on decision making. If we get to four people casting votes, we ensure very likely no bussing. (Fmpov, objectively the only bus votes cast could be mine and the cross vote).

It functions to eliminate teams.

~Titus
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:18 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 2402, Morning Tweet wrote:Not feeling Eve/GL.
Why not? I think GL's sudden flip on skitter makes him Eve's most likely partner (and well, the second most likely partner is you).

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:24 am

I ran my plan (lynch Eve and if town lynch skitter/Titus and if scum lynch GL/AHslot) by lilith and she was on board with it except she didn't think Titus/Eve was unlikely. But that would mean both that skitter is pocketed and Titus is bussing where she really doesn't have to so I do think the plan gives us the best odds of winning.

-Smart
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2418, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2402, Morning Tweet wrote:Not feeling Eve/GL.
Why not? I think GL's sudden flip on skitter makes him Eve's most likely partner (and well, the second most likely partner is you).

-Smart
In the spot GL is in currently, i do think he is playing the way town!GL would (Townread BB/Limit, be confused about Titus/skitts/Eve, see the associatives are bad, assume Atara could easily be scum with 1)

I'm not saying that clears him cause I know he's a good scum player, but then looking at associations I kinda doubt GL/Titus cause of their fighting yesterday and GL/Eve cause of his insistence of Eve!town for the past two days. I suppose it's possible he would defend Eve as much as he did but I feel like it's less likely

And now he's suddenly flipping on skitts today which seems like a terrible plan for GL/Eve. I felt like GL/Eve was coming under a lot of ppl's suspicions so a GL/Eve plan of "Eve hardpush skitts, GL randomly swap to skitts at beginning of day" is a losing plan for them since a skitts green flip would likely be followed by an Eve lynch into a GL lynch

Also your feelings on Eve's most likely partners is exactly why I feel like Eve/Titus has a super-strong bussing opportunity right now. Lynch scum!Eve -> Kill BB/Limit -> mislynch GL -> kill BB/Limit -> skitts/Titus/Atara mislynch Atara. Could swap skitts into a nightkill if necessary since I think most would assume she's town after an Eve scumflip
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2415, Tiger Shark wrote:
Eve is at L minus 1.

@MT, Not sure if you're familiar with me but I live and die by my VCA. I could tell Allo had claimed/softed PR without even reading day 1. You may not get my VCA, but I stand behind it.

If I am wrong on Eve, I know I must cast the first vote tomorrow as that's how lylo works. I am not wrong though. We keep derp lynching over what I want.

~Titus
Why are Atara and skitts obvtown?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2206, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: skitter

I was heated in the moment

back to the scum
In post 2413, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Eve
What happened to voting within Titus/skitts (and especially Titus)?
Spoiler: here
In post 2155, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2148, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2142, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: skitter

acryon wagon was awful btw
hi, why
One of you or Titus is scum and I decided to go with you, but let's swap

VOTE: Titus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Rex quotes
In post 390, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 381, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 371, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think we should follow through with the allomancer lynch. Whilst his ISO isn’t
good
, it’s not terrible either. I think the best course of action is to scumhunt a little more first, to see if anyone else seems more scummy. We have a deadline, and we may as well use all that time. If allomancer still seems the scummiest after that time, then we can lynch him. But my point is that we shouldn’t lynch him yet.
You’re saying that on page 16 we don’t have enough info to lynch, but you were happy to say that Eve should be lynched back on page 9 for even less content than Allomancer has as of 371. What’s up with that?

- Smarter
I didn’t say Eve should be lynched. I said that if her content does not get better she should be lynched. I even specifically asked for more content from her, as if I wanted more information before a lynch. You will notice I didn’t even vote her, much less call for an immediate lynch upon her. What you said is a very badly done misrepresentation of my what I said.
I still think we should wait a little longer before we lynch anyone. Even if it turns out Allomancer is scum, we will still have gained useful information.
In post 392, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think Eve’s content has got any better, and I would prefer to lynch her than lynch Allomancer. However, I would still like to wait a little before we do so, in order to gather more information for later days and for day 1. My point in was to discourage an immediate lynch on Allomancer and encourage people to gather more information before making a final decision on a day 1 lynch.
Hmm Rex' thoughts came pretty rarely so I might give them more weight. These two came around a time where Allo and Eve were both at 3 votes and were the only two wagons.

Spoiler: Rex quote
In post 406, SausasaurusRex wrote:I townread Karnage and Nomnomnom, and townlean Auro. I used to townread TheLimitDoesNotExist, but I now scumread them due to Smarter’s evident strawmanning of my posts. I scumlean Eve and Allomancer, but I would rather lynch TheLimitDoesNotExist, again due to the evident strawmanning of my post in a badly-executed attempt to get people to scumread me.
In fact, let me deviate for a push on TheLimitDoesNotExist:

In , Smarter says I have not provided an actual read on anyone. However, in , I very clearly say I townread Nomnomnom, and disagree with Karnage being on a townbloc. I also imply that I scumlean Eve, though I understand how this could be missed.
In this post, Smarter also says that I defended Allomancer. I did not defend Allomancer at any point, but merely requested that we wait to see what he and other people do before acting upon it.

Smarter also says at many points that I attempted to halt the Allomancer wagon, implying I specifically don’t want Allomancer to be lynched. This is untrue. I don’t want anybody to be lynched until we have gathered all the information possible in the time we have. We can then make logical conclusions from this information, which will hopefully result in the lynch of a member of the mafia.

Now that I have finished a push on TheLimitDoesNotExist, allow me to continue.

Arcyon has asked me whether I am a player or a “weird coach that hops in from time to time to offer my general guidance”. That’s a fair point. I have lacked pushes so far this game. I hope this post has changed that for you.

I would also like to note, however, that I still do not wish for the immediate lynch of TheLimitDoesNotExist. Whilst I feel that TheLimitDoesNotExist is clearly mafia, there is still information to be gathered before the deadline. If we do not maximise the use of the deadline to gather the most information before it, then, as a member of town myself, it is disadvantageous for town. Whilst the mafia already have all the information they need on people’s alignments, town lacks that information, and we must try and gather that information as quickly as possible. It is easiest to gather with the most people, and so we should try and gather most of it before anyone dies. Even if it turns out that we were wrong, whatever is said here is still useful. That is why I want to wait for a lynch.

Sorry it took me a while to write this.
Eve was more or less his top lynch until the whole Limit v. Rex thing came along. That does hurt Titus/Eve. He didn't have to scumread Eve really at this point. Rex doesn't give any thoughts on skitts or BB in this post

Wonder who Eve's most likely partner would be (besides GL, I know Limit likes GL/Eve and it is possible yeah)
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:13 am

In post 2420, Morning Tweet wrote:And now he's suddenly flipping on skitts today which seems like a terrible plan for GL/Eve. I felt like GL/Eve was coming under a lot of ppl's suspicions so a GL/Eve plan of "Eve hardpush skitts, GL randomly swap to skitts at beginning of day" is a losing plan for them since a skitts green flip would likely be followed by an Eve lynch into a GL lynch
GL has been pretty townread until today though, so I don't necessarily think it's unreasonable for him to think he could win by mislynching skitter and either Titus or you.

-Smart

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”