NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 698, CooLDoG wrote:Why did you say that the two of them (sakura/monab) are scummy, but then you go onto vote on the same wagon that one of them is on?
Reads change over time. Novel concept i know.
I'm town on Mohab right now, unlike you i liked their reads list.
Sakura i believe to be town if Firebringer is scum. And that's my current belief. I'd quote my case on him, but you hate meta so whatever.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 700, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 698, CooLDoG wrote:Why did you say that the two of them (sakura/monab) are scummy, but then you go onto vote on the same wagon that one of them is on?
Sakura i believe to be town if Firebringer is scum. And that's my current belief. I'd quote my case on him, but you hate meta so whatever.
Towny feeling tho
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 700, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
alright, it is day 1. There has not be a significant wagon yet. Let's look at the time of when your votes and statements happend.

vote happens in 287:
In post 287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lukewarm take.
VOTE: Mohab500
You had previously town read him in you then back track . This seems to be your justifcation for voting, but, if you read it you are NOT talking about forwarding it being scum indicative, simply that you don't like it. During that time, mohab's vote was on NPOM in (. In your you don't like the porkans wagon. This seems reasonable because you are voting for mohab. Doubtful he voting his partner on d1 so early. It would be an odd bus. In you park your vote on a lurker. Skipping along in you pull the trigger on voting for fire BECAUSE they don't read sakura as town. This is scummy in itself in my opinion. This is a chainsaw defense. . Mohab . In the very next post you affirm that you like this vote. But you still scum read him, right?

What is going on here? This is an odd dynamic. Please tell me that others see this as strange.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

scratch the parenthetical. I mean to say the reverse. YOU DON'T LIKE THE PROKINS WAGON. BUT THAT WAGON IS ON ONE OF YOUR STRONGEST TOWN READ. Got the two confused in the 3 person iso with the anime avvys.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Fuck me. NOT on, but started BY one of your strongest town reads. You town read sakura. Sakura votes porkins. You don't like the prokins vote....
after a wank.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 704, CooLDoG wrote:Fuck me. NOT on, but started BY one of your strongest town reads. You town read sakura. Sakura votes porkins. You don't like the prokins vote....
So just because i townread one person means i should sanction a wagon i don't understand and think is kinda bad?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I understand it's day 1, but this is kind of a ridiculous read you're pushing on me right now. Do you honestly believe half this shit you're spouting dawg?

- Bunno
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

You vote fire for not having the same town read as you. Then you are on the wagon that has one of your scum reads on it. And you hate the wagon that your strongest town read is on (and that's the same read you think fire is scum for). These three things together strike me as scummy. I'm not convinced to change my vote by your answers.
after a wank.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 702, CooLDoG wrote:Skipping along in 583 you pull the trigger on voting for fire BECAUSE they don't read sakura as town. This is scummy in itself in my opinion.
Here you've completely misunderstood my post. I didn't say i scumread FB for not reading Sakura as town. That's stupid.
I was wondering why FB was so sure about his read on Sakura, and it read to me as him pocketing her.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 707, CooLDoG wrote:You vote fire for not having the same town read as you. Then you are on the wagon that has one of your scum reads on it. And you hate the wagon that your strongest town read is on (and that's the same read you think fire is scum for). These three things together strike me as scummy. I'm not convinced to change my vote by your answers.
Dude, you are a complete buffon. You've misunderstood half my posts and are constructing whatever BS you can to fit this narrative you've got in your head about scum!me.

- Bunno
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 583, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not sure i want to trust Firebringer anymore. Because their read on Sakura makes no sense. Why are they so obvtown bruh?
VOTE: Firebringer
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 710, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 583, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not sure i want to trust Firebringer anymore. Because their read on Sakura makes no sense. Why are they so obvtown bruh?
after a wank.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like, i'd argue further with you. But it's obvious you're not even on the same planet as me. So don't really feel like bothering.

- Bunno
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 711, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 710, CooLDoG wrote:
after a wank.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"Why are they so obvtown" is referring to me asking why FB is townreading Sakura so strongly based on very little reasoning. WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND BASIC HUMAN LANGUAGE?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Cooldog
Fuck you.

- Bunno
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Quick »

In post 569, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Must....stay....with...Firebringer...

(deep sigh)

never mind. Persivul is the correct vote.
I don't really get this. This sort of just comes out of the blue. Don't really see any reason to post this at all.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/because wrote:Definition of because

1 : for the reason that : since rested because he was tired
" I don't trust firebring" for the reason that "because their read on sakura makes no sense".
NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Cooldog
Fuck you.
OHHHH BOY. Nice Omgus vote.

Also here dude, read this post of yours:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11844668#p11844668]post 693[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 683, CooLDoG wrote:Yeah, I don't like mohab, sakura, norweigian, and firebringer.
Basically you hate all of the cool players.
So do you town read sakura or not?
after a wank.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really couldn't care less about your questions, because once i'm done with this game. I'm never playing with you again.

- Bunno
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Quick »

In post 622, Mohab500 wrote:-
Quick
They latch onto firebringer starting from and scumread them but I don't think it continues beyond 3-4 posts
False. I still SR FB even after sleeping on it. I feel like there is something in the back of my brain saying any time FB explains stuff it means he is Scum.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@quick, why are you not on the fire wagon then?
after a wank.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Quick »

In post 666, CooLDoG wrote:I don't understand why quick will not answer a simple question like this.
Because
they are simple.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Quick »

In post 720, CooLDoG wrote:@quick, why are you not on the fire wagon then?
Good question... Because I haven't voted yet. That is why.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 448, Drew-Sta wrote: You’re pressing this point. I’ve explained myself. I’m not required to have town reads yet and I’m not required to justify that either.

You guys have collectively spewed 13 odd pages of shit. Suggesting I can get an accurate read in all that mess is optimistic at the least.

The other guys not posting is also what I’m waiting for. I’d like to see how they engage. They’re kind of critical to the game too.
You better have reads after another 15 or so pages.
after a wank.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Kerset »

Blurryface3189 is being replaced for failing to confirm his role.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”