Newbie 2003: Earth [game over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:11 am

Post by votato »

In post 2648, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2646, votato wrote:
In post 2645, DkKoba wrote:just because I townread joqiza d2 doesnt mean my progression on him was fake. I had actual reasons for it and d1 I was too biased to look to hard into him. it happens. natural player bias towards those you like.
This is a different story than the one you told before that i called you out on

??? I have consistently said this bud.
nope. Before you said you were biased in favor of people you know, which includes me and midway
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are quite naive to think that just scumreading someone who flips scum makes you clear. your progressions have been chaotic and not consistent. also enomis asked you something. I want him to progress so answer him.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:14 am

Post by votato »

also, regarding my non belief of dks doc claim at the end of day 2, i said i didn't believe it because i did believe it, and was trying to wifom the scum into shooting me instead. Read those posts again. I was doc
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:14 am

Post by votato »

In post 2651, DkKoba wrote:you are quite naive to think that just scumreading someone who flips scum makes you clear. your progressions have been chaotic and not consistent. also enomis asked you something. I want him to progress so answer him.
it's the context that fully clears maduisha to me around the push and the way she did it
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

use the quote feature votato.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2653, votato wrote:
In post 2651, DkKoba wrote:you are quite naive to think that just scumreading someone who flips scum makes you clear. your progressions have been chaotic and not consistent. also enomis asked you something. I want him to progress so answer him.
it's the context that fully clears maduisha to me around the push and the way she did it
now thats a better explaination.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:18 am

Post by votato »

I'm not gonna quote walls. I respect your mouse wheels
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

use spoiler tags then ~~~ I wanna know what posts you are reading and what you are considering as evidence :)
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:27 am

Post by votato »

I'm on my phone, that's too much work. And here you are again trying to deflect from my arguments by talking about other stuff
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have already made explanations for my actions. You argument was rebutted. You offered nothing new of substance. I think you are flailing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Remember how you pocketed me on D1?
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:32 am

Post by votato »

was that the part where you said you wouldn't be in a townblock with me?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Your scumread on me does not come out of natural progression. I see enomis as the only one here who can comfortably out a scumread on me without needing to out what they view as evidence as they were already reading me as such. And its clear they are not 100% confident as I handed them hammer on me, and they haven't even declared intent. I was testing to see how they would react to having hammer on me. Now you on the other hand i have listed posts that I skimmed through that are interacting with joqiza. They don't look good or natural looking back. I mostly ignored you on d1 bc you were a nuisance and I leave be the active ones because, like I said back then, those with a lot of content are easier to read later on. And that's what we have here. You are an easier read.

Now I know sometimes town can be stupid as fuck so that's why I am litearlly just giving u a lifeline and letting you explain anything. But you have to know that I am confirmed town to myself. I will not listen to you as you call me scum. I want you to reexamine other slots. You got it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

you MAY be able to get me lynched today but I swear on it you will be demolished tomorrow in 3 way if that happens.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:41 am

Post by votato »

your story changes again. Just a couple posts ago i had you pocketed, now you ignored me d1. My read on you is based on your claim. You've been role fishing, defending joq, and lying. And you still haven't explained to my satisfaction your fake claim and then your decision to double down. I won't settle for anything less than your lynch today. If you're town, tomorrow will either be myself and maduisha alive in which case town loses cuz maduisha will vote for me, or it'll be me apogee and enomis, and then i think it's doable
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Apogee »

Hi all: I have internet at the top of this mountain for about 15 minutes. Did a brief reread and I’ll have to do more in depth analysis of joqiza’s early game. I’m not entirely happy with everything enomis has argued but it might make more sense when I got back and see what they have done earlier. Thought exercise for you all: what is the chance of a:
DkKoba/votato
Enomis/votato
Dk/enomis
Poe catching the scum? If you want to do the ones including me that would be great as well.

Personally, based on my current reads without going back and updating, I’d say
Dk/votato is 80%
The other two are 60%

This is liable to change post reread. Enomis, I’m hesitant how you only showed up when you were voted so you will be a big focus of the reread and relation analysis.

Again, I’ll ask not to hammer anyone until Monday but otherwise peace and glad some interesting stuff happened.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2664, votato wrote:your story changes again. Just a couple posts ago i had you pocketed, now you ignored me d1. My read on you is based on your claim. You've been role fishing, defending joq, and lying. And you still haven't explained to my satisfaction your fake claim and then your decision to double down. I won't settle for anything less than your lynch today. If you're town, tomorrow will either be myself and maduisha alive in which case town loses cuz maduisha will vote for me, or it'll be me apogee and enomis, and then i think it's doable
where have I role fished? - quote it directly. don't be like quick and ignore my requests.

I already explained why i defended joqiza. that by itself is not scummy if I have a good reason.

and frankly. i dont give a flying fuck if my explaination of my doc claim doesnt meet your satisfaction.

you're not trying to gamesolve. you're just trying to get me lynched right now.
retired
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Maduisha »

Votato, you said I suffer from confirmation bias but I asked you what your progression was and you said it doesn't matter. It looks like deflection. I think it's not unreasonable to want to know how does one go from scumread to townread and you are only giving vague explanations. And what is IC? It better not be one of your insults again, because I'm getting tired.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Maduisha »

Also, Apogee... my PoE would be flipping Votato>you if Votato flips town but I don't think there's a chance in hell that happens anymore. I know it sucks to tell you that you're on the chopping block, but Enomis' lack of interest in the game combined with the emotion bursts vs DK sound towny, so that is my solve. I can agree not to hammer until you're back, so I'll unvote if more people pile on Votato, but I'm pretty certain we got the answer today.

You do have a point that Enomis only showed up after gathering a vote, though... but it could be coincidence based on timezone activity, I'm not sure.
Maduisha
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Maduisha
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Maduisha »

And if Votato is accusing DK of rolefishing by claiming doctor, then that's just ridiculous. Claiming a PR as scum to out a real PR when you're the last scum standing is suicide, I don't understand where he's going with that accusation but it makes no sense.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:35 am

Post by votato »

In post 2669, Maduisha wrote:And if Votato is accusing DK of rolefishing by claiming doctor, then that's just ridiculous. Claiming a PR as scum to out a real PR when you're the last scum standing is suicide, I don't understand where he's going with that accusation but it makes no sense.
except it isnt suicide because he retracted. and now you think the whole think was a town ploy... clearly it isnt suicide.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:45 am

Post by votato »

In post 2667, Maduisha wrote:Votato, you said I suffer from confirmation bias but I asked you what your progression was and you said it doesn't matter. It looks like deflection. I think it's not unreasonable to want to know how does one go from scumread to townread and you are only giving vague explanations. And what is IC? It better not be one of your insults again, because I'm getting tired.
IC means innocent child. it means youre confirmed town. my progression was entirely based on Dk's posts around the claim and EoD yesterday. the progression is sudden, but its natural and articulated. also, i really want you to come up with a good punishment for yourself if i flip town.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

votato real talk how are u gonna make a fuss about me not calling u they and then u turn around and continuously call me he.

As for your accusation of it being a scum play, please tell me how its scum motivated?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

your progression was nothing but natural as is clear from.your inability to prove it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

enomis you wanted votato gone on d1 what happened to that?
retired

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”