The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:16 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

I'm fine with hammering, but it still feels like we're having productive discussion, so I'll hold off for now.

-Smart
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2422, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2206, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: skitter

I was heated in the moment

back to the scum
In post 2413, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Eve
What happened to voting within Titus/skitts (and especially Titus)?
Spoiler: here
In post 1903, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Titus

sheeping auro
i quoted the wrong thing inside the spoiler, i fixed it in this quote. disregard

So overall it seems like BB's timeline is yesterday it's titus -> Beginning of today its skitts -> Lolswap to Titus -> Back to skits -> Okay Eve

I'm basically just wondering the reasoning behind switching to Eve at this point
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think at this point I can more or less eliminate every scumteam with Eve in it except for Atara/Eve(well this one too) and GL/Eve(even though I'm not sold yet). I had GL and Eve at the bottom of my initial readslist from reading over D1 and the odds of that actually being correct are pretty low compared to me townreading scum on accident. And then all of this extra overthinking would be pointless and I just could've voted Eve and been done with it

Titus/Eve has a really good position but from Rex's earlier interactions I suppose it makes less sense. Plus while the situation is perfect for them it would take a bit of reading into the future to be honest

Titus/Skitts still possible, the main argument I've seen against it is by skitts herself here and really i dont think it's outside the realm of possibility:
In post 2359, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2357, Morning Tweet wrote:pedit: Hi skitts!!!!! Right now I'm investigating Skitts/Titus and I think there was reasoning for that team not being the case I just need to remember what it was
because there's really no universe where scum!me goes this hard defending my partner, there's like multiple ways i've interacted with the slot that i just would not have done as scum, the biggest example being that i picked a fight with limit to defend rex

and i've brought this up like 6 times now and nobody will engage me on this part or say how they think this is wrong, they just handwave it away and ignore the fact that i literally never interact with a buddy like this
Eve thinks GL/skitts could be a thing which would be funny if this is a distancing tactic or somethin wouldn't it -- I'll look into GL/skitts soon cause i STILL haven't done that though

Spoiler: team likelihoods
Titus/Skitts

GL/Eve

GL/skitts

Titus/Eve

BB/Titus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

It feels like on an individual basis, Eve has the highest likelihood of flipping scum. I never got her above my null-to-scum area during my read-thru. Every other player in the game I've had some kind of townpings on

But in searching for possible partners, it felt like GL and me are the only viable options (until I searched out maybe Titus/Eve). And GL i initially didn't read highly but he did manage to charm me back into thinking he could be town with some of his posts recently, particularly with how he's approaching my slots and skitts/Eve/Titus. He also more or less is giving himself up to be lynched after a red flip from Eve which would almost definitely would happen

Titus (and Rex) have a lot of things going for them that make me townread them, but also in looking for associatives it felt like she had some flexibility there. Wiping Titus/Eve from my mind though, I don't think she can be scum with BB/Limit/GL, just leaving Titus/skitts

Skitts isn't with Eve and probably not BB. Titus/skitts is still viable but individually I townread them higher than GL/Eve I think

Hmm is it really just GL/Eve and the game was basically already won w/o me really needing to help? Maybee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ah. GL/Eve would be cornered right now. If GL can't get skitts lynched today and Eve is lynched, he has no path to winning. At best he can mislynch Atara then he loses in 3p LYLO. Literally the only way they can claw their way back in is getting a skitts mislynch -> Atara mislynch.

And I mean, voting skitts and shading Karnage-Eve associatives is what he did. Town!him definitely considers Atara/Karnage scum, but does town!him vote Skitts? Don't know about that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2429, Morning Tweet wrote:Literally the only way they can claw their way back in is getting a skitts mislynch -> Eve lynch -> Atara mislynch in 3p.
fixed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Eve's play today just being deathtunnel skitts and GL trying to shade skitts/Titus/Eve/Karnage as much as possible just makes sense and is a much simpler solve than Titus/Eve masterminding everything

I think at this point I'm only willing to vote Eve. I'm fully prepared to look stupid though ^ω^
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:31 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2426, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2422, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2206, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: skitter

I was heated in the moment

back to the scum
In post 2413, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Eve
What happened to voting within Titus/skitts (and especially Titus)?
Spoiler: here
In post 1903, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Titus

sheeping auro
i quoted the wrong thing inside the spoiler, i fixed it in this quote. disregard

So overall it seems like BB's timeline is yesterday it's titus -> Beginning of today its skitts -> Lolswap to Titus -> Back to skits -> Okay Eve

I'm basically just wondering the reasoning behind switching to Eve at this point
It's one or both of Skits/Eve

I just feel like we're going in circles
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:32 am

Post by BBmolla »

Skitter's stuff today gave me more pause than Eve's
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Eve »

good luck tomorrow!

Morning why is skitts probably not with BB considering the recent switch?
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2427, Morning Tweet wrote:
Titus/Skitts

GL/Eve

GL/skitts

Titus/Eve

BB/Titus
i don't get why you've completely ruled out BB/skitts or BB/GL or even Eve/BB

also BB/Eve and BB/skitts would both make more sense than BB/Titus
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2403, Eve wrote:if he lynches me with you doesn't that just mean you probably get lynched the next day? and then Guilty looks real bad for 3p if they look back at today

also he opened up the possibility but has now backtracked once there was support - that's the important thing here
i'm not sure if you're arguing me/gl or gl/you here tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2408, GuiltyLion wrote:why do I fake such sloppy 180s and constant backtracks/changes as scum

like if I'm scum I just death tunnel and people don't get paranoid or suspect me cause I'm ~consistent~.

this is town confusion and angst about what feels like a really difficult solve
yeah that's why i'm not convinced it means scum!you so much as making a note of it
that being said i don't like the progressions either really
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2409, GuiltyLion wrote:like Skitter keeps trying to say I'm a townread but then giving me grief for acryon vote or voting her
i mean ... from my pov the acryon vote basically came out of nowhere and cemented him getting lynched
and i don't actually understand why you voted me today and when i tried to engage you on it you were like 'oh i don't think i actually feel the need to respond to anything she said' so like
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2418, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2402, Morning Tweet wrote:Not feeling Eve/GL.
Why not? I think GL's sudden flip on skitter makes him Eve's most likely partner (and well, the second most likely partner is you).

-Smart
why tho
tbf if he were scum with her he picked hte literal worst time to back off of me
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i owuld be very content and happy with an eve lynch today
Show
Hiatus once more.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2438, skitter30 wrote:i don't actually understand why you voted me today
it's mostly me clearly being wrong on my townreads somewhere given how the game was playing out and the Auro NK, which I did call out at one point
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I really don't know who Eve's partner is

given how MT and Skit and Limit are talking, it's clear I'm to be the next lynch if Eve flips scum

which is fine and I actually would insist on being lynched first in that case but godspeed to whoever gets into 3p LYLO
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2429, Morning Tweet wrote:Ah. GL/Eve would be cornered right now. If GL can't get skitts lynched today and Eve is lynched, he has no path to winning. At best he can mislynch Atara then he loses in 3p LYLO. Literally the only way they can claw their way back in is getting a skitts mislynch -> Atara mislynch.
why would I back down on skitter at this point though

I'm pretty sure I did that before you even replaced in
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2435, Eve wrote:
In post 2427, Morning Tweet wrote:
Titus/Skitts

GL/Eve

GL/skitts

Titus/Eve

BB/Titus
i don't get why you've completely ruled out BB/skitts or BB/GL or even Eve/BB

also BB/Eve and BB/skitts would both make more sense than BB/Titus
I didn't explicitly check for associations not on that list, i just targeted those ones first. I'd put BB/Skitts and BB/Eve in the grey area since I haven't really given enough thought on most BB teams yet

I think if there is a large error in my reads, it'd prolly be on BB, but i dont *think* there's anything suggesting BB is scum yet
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2412, Eve wrote:
In post 2409, GuiltyLion wrote:also every time I start to suspect anyone they start shading me which doesn't help at all with the paranoia

like Skitter keeps trying to say I'm a townread but then giving me grief for acryon vote or voting her

Eve randomly starts calling me out when I reconsider whether she could be scum

Titus is on me all game yet finding ways to not vote me

I'm definitely being used for false associatives but I can't find a way to distinguish between that and genuine worry about me being scum

MT I kinda think the way you've treated my slot with a mix of suspicion/mindmeld is the most natural
what do you think of my reasons for why you could be scum with skitter?

lemme me know why they're bad/random
on this - I don't think any of the skitter/me distancing needed to happen at all today, as Skitter herself said

like if I'm scum with skitter I just hard tunnel Titus or you and I think our team wins that

I don't think skit and I are in a bad position in 5p at that point either

no need at all to dally around with getting Skitter to L-1

I also think I should be pretty individually townread, the only reason I'm scumread here is because I make a lot of sense as your partner
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2443, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2429, Morning Tweet wrote:Ah. GL/Eve would be cornered right now. If GL can't get skitts lynched today and Eve is lynched, he has no path to winning. At best he can mislynch Atara then he loses in 3p LYLO. Literally the only way they can claw their way back in is getting a skitts mislynch -> Atara mislynch.
why would I back down on skitter at this point though

I'm pretty sure I did that before you even replaced in
You unvoted right after I joined. The previous page to me joining you were defending Eve, trying your best to consider skitts not being scum, and also saying that Eve/Karnage looks bad

if you're scum it's not super surprising that you back down on skitter, because it's suspicious you started targetting her today. You would actually need to seem at least moderately torn up about it, id think, since it was not clear before today that you were going to go for skitts.

Still... I can kinda see where town!GL would be coming from I think. If Eve can only really be partnered with you (or Karnage), then it would make sense for you to vote skitts with Eve/BB over voting Eve with Titus/skitts

I suppose it is possible that BB/skitts could be a thing but he did seem content with letting skitts die today/yesterday. BB/Titus also interesting, again kinda distancey with the votes on Titus (such as the one yesterday, sheeping Auro) but still don't think I'd go for BB teams over any of the other options
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I wanna say Eve/Titus, why are we ruling out that team again?

I think a lot of Titus' play feels very centered around Eve flipping scum and I think she makes a lot of sense as a busser
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Who is Eve's partner exactly if it's not GL...? He's let up on my slot now that I've replaced in. I'm a necessary mislynch for them to win I think
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2447, GuiltyLion wrote:I wanna say Eve/Titus, why are we ruling out that team again?

I think a lot of Titus' play feels very centered around Eve flipping scum and I think she makes a lot of sense as a busser
Well I had that thought earlier since it's a great gamestate for that team. I think everyone in the game except maybe lilith wasn't a fan though

Rex and Eve had some early intereactions that dissuade me from it at least

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”