Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not really anti-town unless I'm trying to lead a lynch elsewhere. Just b/c u can't multitask doesn't mean I can't.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i literally saw a vote on aristophanes earlier today dude

and then before that i saw a pisskop vote

kinda bewildering to happen this close to deadline>
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 5101, OkaPoka wrote:i literally saw a vote on aristophanes earlier today dude

Probably Blair. Their shade on me is pretty obvious.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: Jake the Wolfie
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

and like sure you can multitask, you have 400 posts and you are here

but the point is if we don't beat the townies with a stick for being idealistic, then it gives room for the wolves to hide under the guise of realism, and i really dont want to spend time needing to sort through a set of lurkers and another set of idealists as a result of us ending up not lynching d2
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

guise of idealism*
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 5102, Quick wrote:
In post 5101, OkaPoka wrote:i literally saw a vote on aristophanes earlier today dude

That shade was literally labeled "shade."

You're a real Sherlock Holmes.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5089, Nero Cain wrote:A d2 lynch on an infected forces scum to no kill or use up one of their two infection free night kills. This sort of begrudged vote doesn't really make sense from town, IMO.
I love your shading of everything I do. :lol:

"Presumably", Jake is infected. I also assumed that Infections resolve before kills, and thus I would also assume cure takes place before the kill as well. Leaving Jake alive means scum will either kill him AFTER he gets cured = exhausting one of their 2 kills on the uninfected (which is what you want) OR risk him being cured (and thus presumably immunized). My milkshake is still better than yours. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

mmmm might naked vote againto flip back over to hoctac. gotta mull it over.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5091, Nero Cain wrote:nahdia/a50/gobble/mastina team?
A50/a50/A-Fifty/A-fiftee team is more like it! And if I'm wrong on one of them then it's A-five-O

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 5106, Blair wrote:
In post 5102, Quick wrote:

That shade was literally labeled "shade."

You're a real Sherlock Holmes.
I was talking about outside of your sarcasm.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

we should look at pisskop and Tchill tomorow tho.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Blair »

Oh yeah, Nero, talk to me about Nahdia, too. I keep going back and forth there.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

dont talk to nero about me. he lies.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Blair »

Oka, I can see where you're coming from, and I'mma let you finish, but Aristophanes is one of the greatest wagons of all time.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 5114, Blair wrote:Oka, I can see where you're coming from, and I'mma let you finish, but Aristophanes is one of the greatest wagons of all time.
The lie detector determined
that
was a lie!

Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Blair »

Quick, hardcore buddying doesn't WIFOM itself into a towntell for me.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 5116, Blair wrote:Quick, hardcore buddying doesn't WIFOM itself into a towntell for me.
I never buddy as Scum. What exactly did you think I meant by that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5107, Almost50 wrote:I love your shading of everything I do
thanks
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 5117, Quick wrote:
In post 5116, Blair wrote:Quick, hardcore buddying doesn't WIFOM itself into a towntell for me.
I never buddy as Scum. What exactly did you think I meant by that?
On multiple occasions you have strongly opposed an Aristophanes wagon.

(Did you think I meant you were buddying me? Your voting pattern across multiple games suggests you vote for me disproportionately to your actual reads - in other words, I know there's no love there)
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 5107, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5089, Nero Cain wrote:A d2 lynch on an infected forces scum to no kill or use up one of their two infection free night kills. This sort of begrudged vote doesn't really make sense from town, IMO.

"Presumably", Jake is infected. I also assumed that Infections resolve before kills, and thus I would also assume cure takes place before the kill as well. Leaving Jake alive means scum will either kill him AFTER he gets cured = exhausting one of their 2 kills on the uninfected (which is what you want) OR risk him being cured (and thus presumably immunized). My milkshake is still better than yours. :P
I would much rather be fake-cured to prove I'm not infected than to be lynched by an idiotic town who doesn't want to lynch actual scum, and instead wants to lynch disposable infected.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 5120, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

I would much rather be fake-cured to prove I'm not infected than to be lynched by an idiotic town who doesn't want to lynch actual scum, and instead wants to lynch disposable infected.
What do you hope to gain from lynching a supposedly infected player? All you do is waste the shot for immunity of a town player, who would then be confirmed by curing. Does that sound like a town-driven motive, to lynch infected instead of de-converting them?

Of course, I am not infected, but were I to be infected, lynching me is always a misplay 100% of the time. For starters, there's the curing argument. There is also the argument that I am unable to spew info because I *presumably* don't know the scumteam, which means I am a low-info lynch (it *could* technically help determine who did the infecting). There is also the fact that it is unknown whether Mafia benefit from lynching infected players or not. All of these reasons make it abundantly clear that my wagon is scum-driven, because no town would ever lynch a possible un-recruitable, definitely low-info, and possibly Mafia benefitting player. So please, lay out why I am starting scum exactly, or get the hell off of my wagon.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Blair »

Jake The Wolfie wrote:

Who are the actual scum, Jake?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 5122, Blair wrote:
Jake The Wolfie wrote:

Who are the actual scum, Jake?
Does this question even need to be asked? It's pretty clear (by my standards) that Jake is Town here.

5G Tower
5G Tower
Townie
5G Tower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by 5G Tower »

Looks like someone slipped, and was caught. The lack of votes and a hammer just confirms it.
Hide your old and hide your young.
I have come to infect your lung.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”