Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Eve »

VOTE: Titus

doesn't it make sense to lynch Titus first then?

i thought her bringing a newbie Shark in was town-indicative but Shark not posting even once funnily enough ends up being scum-indicative
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 3.5

TargetWagon
Eve
(3)
Tiger Shark (), skitter30 (), BBmolla ()
Titus
(1)
Eve ()
Not Voting
(3)
The Limit Does Not Exist, Morning Tweet, GuiltyLion ()

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-26 13:45:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Mon May 25, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Eve »

given both of your solves/team combinations Morning + Guilty you should always be lynching Titus before me so why aren't you?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

GuiltyLion wrote:I also think the longer this day has gone on the less it's felt like Titus is really here trying to solve with the rest of the homies

like she just pops in and makes these one off comments with little to no re-evaluation or acknowledging of new content, her last push on Eve was super disingenuous and she didn't acknowledge how she misread the post, Skit at least does feel like she's been engaged throughout
I agree skitts has read to me like she's trying in earnest but Titus more just reaffirms that she believes what she already has said and hasn't really done anything to show me why. Eve also in the same way has been pretty one dimensional on skitts I thought but I could see it coming from town!Eve too

I would be
zazzed
if the team actually were Eve/Titus though
Eve wrote:given both of your solves/team combinations Morning + Guilty you should always be lynching Titus before me so why aren't you?
The only thing that scares me about lynching Titus is I wouldn't exactly be sure where to go upon her flipping green. I mean yeah with my present solve she should be the highest likelihood scum. I'm not sure I'm confident enough in myself to redirect the wagon though.

If Titus were to flip green:

GL/Eve/Morning/Skitts/BB

Then hmmmm do I go back to GL/Eve? Or is my BB read wrong and he could be with GL or something and we lose lynching Eve? Who knows!

I'll hopefully make a firm decision about Titus the next time she comes back and posts
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2462, GuiltyLion wrote:MT what do you think of Auro's argument about Rex's inconsistency between his reasons for backing off of Allo?
uhhh lemme find it. I remember what you're talking about
Spoiler: here it is
In post 1623, Auro wrote:
In post 1157, SausasaurusRex wrote:@Auro, I think Allomancer towned up in his recent posts. Why is it that you still think he should be the lynch?

UNVOTE:
In post 1325, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 1321, acryon wrote:
In post 1316, Auro wrote:
In post 782, Allomancer wrote:I don't think that I will need to.
:evil:
Yeah...

So who put the brakes on the Allo wagon and in what manner did they do it? That's where I'm looking.
It was kind of me, but it was because I wanted more information before deciding on a lynch, not because I specifically didn’t want to lynch Allomancer.
Oooookay should've picked this up before
In post 1642, Auro wrote:There's a glaring inconsistency between his reasoning in the unvote post and his explanation for unvoting. The timing coincides with the soft.

Which is suggestive that he unvoted from the soft, and was making stuff up later.
In post 1645, Auro wrote:
In post 1641, skitter30 wrote:why would he even deny it as scum anyways, he could have just like ... not protested it
Not protested what? Moving off when you see a TPR soft as scum, you don't see the benefits of that from a dayplay perspective?
skitter30 wrote:also i think he didn't notice it and that just not wanting an early lynch is his mo
But he said Allo "towned up" and questioned me on why I wanted to lynch Allo. Not that we shouldn't lynch Allo early.

Hm. Rex never got to respond which is a shame

I think it is interesting that Rex said Allo was towning up, not really sure what would prompt him to say that. Other than noticing the soft.

As for the inconsistency itself I suppose it's feasible he just misremembered which is definitely something i am capable of doing. Like yeah it's different reasoning for sure though and I am not sure why it changed.

I briefly wondered if he could have been trying to protect Allo or something but I doubt it
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2478, Morning Tweet wrote:The only thing that scares me about lynching Titus is I wouldn't exactly be sure where to go upon her flipping green. I mean yeah with my present solve she should be the highest likelihood scum. I'm not sure I'm confident enough in myself to redirect the wagon though.

GL/Eve/Morning/Skitts/BB

Then hmmmm do I go back to GL/Eve? Or is my BB read wrong and he could be with GL or something and we lose lynching Eve? Who knows!

I'll hopefully make a firm decision about Titus the next time she comes back and posts
isn't this logic faulty though

you're saying the remaining potential solves will make more sense if Eve flips green rather than Titus flipping green, correct?

but all you're doing is pursuing a less optimal lynch today for "a better looking worst case" scenario tomorrow - i'm bad at articulating this but hopefully you understand my point
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

damn we only have a day and a half left, i didn't reallize
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

tiiiiiitttttttuuuuuuussssss i summon thee
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2457, Eve wrote:maybe the reason i don't make sense with anyone is because i'm town

did you ever think of that?
weren't you complaining about me saying this a few days back ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Eve »

i only said it because other people were saying i don't make sense with anyone
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

can the people who are strongly townrading bbmolla kinda explain why that's a thing because i never really got it and i think he's the most likely eve partner
Show
Hiatus once more.

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2480, Eve wrote:
In post 2478, Morning Tweet wrote:The only thing that scares me about lynching Titus is I wouldn't exactly be sure where to go upon her flipping green. I mean yeah with my present solve she should be the highest likelihood scum. I'm not sure I'm confident enough in myself to redirect the wagon though.

GL/Eve/Morning/Skitts/BB

isn't this logic faulty though

you're saying the remaining potential solves will make more sense if Eve flips green rather than Titus flipping green, correct?

but all you're doing is pursuing a less optimal lynch today for "a better looking worst case" scenario tomorrow - i'm bad at articulating this but hopefully you understand my point
yea it's faulty logic cause I do think Titus shoullddd be scum because she's in most of the teams and I also can see potentally scummy play by her. Reason i'm worried about the worst case scenario is because i dont trust myself to actually be right on my reads though and if Titus flips green that'd suck

I think the potential solves are Titus/Skitts, Titus/Eve, GL/Eve. But I still cant quite be convinced in one in specific. I've gone back and forth a lot
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Tiger Shark »

I'm going to catch up. I thought Shark would retain interest and help me confirm/dispel my theories but she changed her mind on playing again. I'll leave the option for her, but it's probably just me at this point. I was doubly hoping so because my health wasn't the best the past two days.

~Titus

P.S. All posts are md unless Shark magically comes in and signs.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2485, skitter30 wrote:can the people who are strongly townrading bbmolla kinda explain why that's a thing because i never really got it and i think he's the most likely eve partner
I have stuff on BB in and

Also i feel like he's got somewhat bad scum equity with Eve/Skitts/Titus
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Tiger Shark »

In post 2485, skitter30 wrote:can the people who are strongly townrading bbmolla kinda explain why that's a thing because i never really got it and i think he's the most likely eve partner
This is something we can discuss tmo. I expect BB and GL to be differing alignments based on their differing responses to me. I just feel it's much likely to be GL via VCA.

~Titus
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Eve »

lynch Eve (less optimal) > on a green flip a more optimal lynch next day based on teams solves

lynch Titus (more optimal) > on a green flip a less optimal lynch next day based on team solves

the scenarios are identical other than the order you're pursuing them in where it'd obviously make more sense to pursue your best option first
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Tiger Shark »

In post 2488, Morning Tweet wrote:
I have stuff on BB in and

Also i feel like he's got somewhat bad scum equity with Eve/Skitts/Titus
Scum equity? Do you mean less likely to be partners?
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Tiger Shark »

Eve, do you agree or disagree with my optimal lylo strategy?

I feel like my time is best spent preparing for tomorrow tbh as my views are pretty set tbh.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Eve »

completely disagree

you should know you're town so you it'd be preferable to have 2 unknowns voting for each other - where if either of them are scum it's okay

rather than you voting for 1 unknown and if that person isn't scum the game is lost
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2492, Tiger Shark wrote:Eve, do you agree or disagree with my optimal lylo strategy?

I feel like my time is best spent preparing for tomorrow
tbh
as my views are pretty set
tbh
scumslip
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Tiger Shark »

In post 2493, Eve wrote:completely disagree

you should know you're town so you it'd be preferable to have 2 unknowns voting for each other - where if either of them are scum it's okay

rather than you voting for 1 unknown and if that person isn't scum the game is lost
Not everyone can wait for others to vote first. Aside from me voting first, don't you agree ideally the most suspected slot should vote first?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2477, Eve wrote:given both of your solves/team combinations Morning + Guilty you should always be lynching Titus before me so why aren't you?
I'd be fine with a Titus lynch here I think, my only concern is I feel like if she does flip green then I easily might get lynched in 5p for the loss. And the whole day I've been feeling like there's exactly one scum in Skit/Eve so resolving that ASAP helps with the rest of the solve.

Why aren't you as worried about Skit/Guilty as you seemed a few pages ago? Doesn't lynching a green!Titus into green!Eve lose the game for you there?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

This is fair, I gotta hop out again for a bit but I'll try to get to this either tonight or tomorrow. Off the top of my head it's mostly the D1 laissez-faire attitude of like trusting the townies in Limit/Skit/Myself to solve, and the indignance at the acryon wagon feeling genuine. But I can go back and try to do a more rigorous re-analysis there
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Tiger Shark »

In post 2494, Eve wrote:
In post 2492, Tiger Shark wrote:Eve, do you agree or disagree with my optimal lylo strategy?

I feel like my time is best spent preparing for tomorrow
tbh
as my views are pretty set
tbh
scumslip
In what universe am I the scumkill? I've been ignored on GL the whole game and have zero credibility.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2496, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2477, Eve wrote:given both of your solves/team combinations Morning + Guilty you should always be lynching Titus before me so why aren't you?
I'd be fine with a Titus lynch here I think, my only concern is I feel like if she does flip green then I easily might get lynched in 5p for the loss. And the whole day I've been feeling like there's exactly one scum in Skit/Eve so resolving that ASAP helps with the rest of the solve.

Why aren't you as worried about Skit/Guilty as you seemed a few pages ago? Doesn't lynching a green!Titus into green!Eve lose the game for you there?
i'm of the belief that a titus lynch would be better than a me (who i know is town) lynch - it's in the same vein of how i strongly disagree with you wanting to be lynched first under certain circumstances

if titus does flip green the game isn't over it's not like i'm 100% getting lynched in lylo in that case - cases and convincing can happen

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”