Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Kerset »

Vote Count 1.06With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Drew-Sta (4):
Porkens, NorwegianboyEE, Quick, Farkran,
Porkens (3):
popopopopopopo, Firebringer, NoPowerOverMe,
Firebringer (2):
Mohab500, Fredrick A Campbell,
NorwegianboyEE (2):
CooLDoG, Drew-Sta,
CooLDoG (0):

Persivul (0):

Farkran (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

NoPowerOverMe (0):

Mohab500 (0):

Quick (0):

Fredrick A Campbell (0):

popopopopopopo (0):

Not Voting
(2): Persivul, Sakura Hana,

Spoiler: Votes since last votecount not reflected above
Quick:
Farkran.

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-06-01 21:30:00).

Mod notes:
-
Last edited by Kerset on Mon May 25, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 323, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:porkens

sakura's point about shading without voting or even FOS is good, and firebringer is probably town.
This seems to be another bad take which i'd like explained, what did Porkens do to scumread him?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Quick »

In post 998, Farkran wrote:I may let him live for today.
The game does not revolve around you and your stupid pet theories.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This game has a lot of drama.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm tempted to vote Porkens just to form 2 dueling wagons, but I wanna vote drew more and that's mainly coz i dont TR him and he SRs me and seems to not understand anything of what im doing at all.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
YellowSnow
YellowSnow
Goon
YellowSnow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:46 am

Post by YellowSnow »

Porkens wagon better than drew wagon by far.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:46 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Alt again sorry
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:47 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

ok i just sat down wiht a big tub of hagen daz and reread the thing
im gonna post some reads

Quick - town
NorwegianboyEE - town
corndog- town

frederik - i hated a lot of the questions he was asking early, seemed like he wasn't going anywhere. but
In post 903, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 899, Firebringer wrote:
In post 898, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 895, Firebringer wrote:u could always ask me questions
That's true. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I could possibly ask that will help me determine your alignment.
at least u didn't ask me if i was town. I would have had to say no, otherwise my honesty streak ends.
Since you've been claiming to be scum, I'll just treat you as such.

VOTE: Firebringer

L-3
this post right here was my exact reaction to firebringer claiming scum last game, so i have no choice but to TR.
farkran - i disagree with his readlist. out of CD and farkran definitely the poorer catchup.
NoPowerOverMe - null. i cant tell the difference between noob and scum will have to attempt another time.
Sakura Hana - null, play is very different from the widely townread play i know from luna fox town, cant get a handle on this
Persivul - ???? where is this dude
Porkens - null- his shading was scummy. i dont care if he tries to explain it after the fact or whatever, it was scummy behaviour. his one sentence posts are kinda unreadable, and he makes a lot of grand statements with little evidence backing them up, which is maybe NAI. there are bigger scumreads for me now, i also think the last post he made was actually quite good.

Mohab500 - scummy whole lotta nothing early, i dont like the constant faking of L-1,L-2 as if its gonna catch anyone out, felt almost like scum looking busy, or PR baiting. made one reads post that wasn't AWFUL, tho some of the reads made no sense (drew the main one), hasn't done any scumhunting before or since that readpost. she straight coasted before the big reads post, and has continued to coast afterwards with no content.
like here's mohabs reason for scumreading firebringer
I don't really like this slot, it feels like they're just distracting everyone from gamesolving rather than trying to gamesolve themselves. Their wagon attempts don't make much sense if at all. They seem like they're trying to buddy all the active players as someone else said. I think there is a probable scum here.
HOW IS THAT NOT JUST LIKE WHAT YOU YOURSELF HAD BEEN DOING UP TO THAT POINT. FUCKING AROUND, BANTERING, CERTAINLY NOT SCUMHUNTING. i think hypocrisy is a strong scumtell.
In post 938, Mohab500 wrote:Did you kids just spend several pages arguing with Sakura regarding their self-meta defense, right after saying that meta doesn't matter and that reading through meta is not alignment indicative since everybody does it?
In post 944, Mohab500 wrote:I just read the last 8 or so pages and my brain completely died. So can someone actually summarize the whole Drew-Sta VS Norwegian or Sakura or CoolDoG or whatever is going on here? What's with the wagon on Porkens, can I find actual reasons here?
In post 952, Mohab500 wrote:You're all fucking weird.
porkens post on scum not enjoying reading the game is very relevant here.
Drew-Sta - scum
In post 445, Drew-Sta wrote:I don’t like random voting. Just not my schtick.
its always fun when you catch someone in a bold faced lie
viewtopic.php?p=11762230#p11762230
viewtopic.php?p=6046883#p6046883
viewtopic.php?p=6037760#p6037760
viewtopic.php?p=5855613#p5855613
viewtopic.php?p=5955059#p5955059
viewtopic.php?p=5941620#p5941620

it seems in other games that you DO like random voting, and it IS in fact your shtick. so whats the deal?
In post 465, Drew-Sta wrote:Answer me this - why the scrutiny on me, and will you do the same to the other late posters?
this attitude creeps up a lot in drew-sta's posts. "why focus on me for lurking, its not fair, others are lurking just as much". that is a scum mentality. lurking town at least understand when they are singled out. and chainsaw is a meaningless buzzword 90% of the time, but especially so WHEN WE DONT HAVE ANY GODDAMN FLIPS TO WORK OFF.
vote:drewsta
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

That is L-2 btw
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:48 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1001, Farkran wrote:
In post 323, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:porkens

sakura's point about shading without voting or even FOS is good, and firebringer is probably town.
This seems to be another bad take which i'd like explained, what did Porkens do to scumread him?
i explained this shortly after read my ISO
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Farkran »

Drewsta should claim now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also it's good to know that popo can do scumhunting without being at L-1
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1007, popopopopopopo wrote:ok i just sat down wiht a big tub of hagen daz and reread the thing
im gonna post some reads

Quick - town
NorwegianboyEE - town
corndog- town

frederik - i hated a lot of the questions he was asking early, seemed like he wasn't going anywhere. but
That's true. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I could possibly ask that will help me determine your alignment.
at least u didn't ask me if i was town. I would have had to say no, otherwise my honesty streak ends.

L-3
this post right here was my exact reaction to firebringer claiming scum last game, so i have no choice but to TR.
farkran - i disagree with his readlist. out of CD and farkran definitely the poorer catchup.
NoPowerOverMe - null. i cant tell the difference between noob and scum will have to attempt another time.
Sakura Hana - null, play is very different from the widely townread play i know from luna fox town, cant get a handle on this
Porkens - null- his shading was scummy. i dont care if he tries to explain it after the fact or whatever, it was scummy behaviour. his one sentence posts are kinda unreadable, and he makes a lot of grand statements with little evidence backing them up, which is maybe NAI. there are bigger scumreads for me now, i also think the last post he made was actually quite good.

Mohab500 - scummy whole lotta nothing early, i dont like the constant faking of L-1,L-2 as if its gonna catch anyone out, felt almost like scum looking busy, or PR baiting. made one reads post that wasn't AWFUL, tho some of the reads made no sense (drew the main one), hasn't done any scumhunting before or since that readpost. she straight coasted before the big reads post, and has continued to coast afterwards with no content.
I don't really like this slot, it feels like they're just distracting everyone from gamesolving rather than trying to gamesolve themselves. Their wagon attempts don't make much sense if at all. They seem like they're trying to buddy all the active players as someone else said. I think there is a probable scum here.
HOW IS THAT NOT JUST LIKE WHAT YOU YOURSELF HAD BEEN DOING UP TO THAT POINT. FUCKING AROUND, BANTERING, CERTAINLY NOT SCUMHUNTING. i think hypocrisy is a strong scumtell.
In post 938, Mohab500 wrote:Did you kids just spend several pages arguing with Sakura regarding their self-meta defense, right after saying that meta doesn't matter and that reading through meta is not alignment indicative since everybody does it?
In post 944, Mohab500 wrote:I just read the last 8 or so pages and my brain completely died. So can someone actually summarize the whole Drew-Sta VS Norwegian or Sakura or CoolDoG or whatever is going on here? What's with the wagon on Porkens, can I find actual reasons here?
Drew-Sta - scum

it seems in other games that you DO like random voting, and it IS in fact your shtick. so whats the deal?
In post 465, Drew-Sta wrote:Answer me this - why the scrutiny on me, and will you do the same to the other late posters?
this attitude creeps up a lot in drew-sta's posts. "why focus on me for lurking, its not fair, others are lurking just as much". that is a scum mentality. lurking town at least understand when they are singled out. and chainsaw is a meaningless buzzword 90% of the time, but especially so WHEN WE DONT HAVE ANY GODDAMN FLIPS TO WORK OFF.
That pending read is not pending so much anymore. Like what I am seeing here.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1010, Farkran wrote:Drewsta should claim now
You can't be serious...

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Farkran »

Deadly serious

Wagon is L-2 and sakura hana as a potential vote
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

This is madness.

I'll claim at L-1 if you need.

I am literally in back to back meetings from now until 12pm my time (which is effectively four and a half hours).

You idiots haven't even formed a decent argument and half a dozen of you jumped on. Fark me...
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1015, Drew-Sta wrote:You idiots haven't even formed a decent argument...
Pot meets kettle.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1005, YellowSnow wrote:Porkens wagon better than drew wagon by far.
In post 1006, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Alt again sorry
Why? Talk to me about porkens and drewsta, because i have them swapped in my reads
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:30 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Because the porkins wagon at least has decent reasoning and the Drew wagon has none
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Farkran »

But why do you scumread porkens and/or townread drewsta?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1003, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game has a lot of drama.
don't they all
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 984, Porkens wrote:

L-3
this post
is a very scummy post
can't blame me
he told us to
... except he's done that all game?
In post 993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You sure like saying the word "mislynch" a lot.
Like i think it's pretty obvious that my stance on your case about me and Sakura is that i think it's hot garbage, but sure. Keep framing it as OMGUS. See how far it will take you.
I use the word mislynch because it's clear that is what is happening. Secondly, there is truth in my statement of OMGUS because you have, so far, not engaged with my argument at all. Right or wrong - you haven't actually engaged. You simply keep spewing.
In post 994, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You kept using the word "chainsaw" like it would absolve you from any responsibility. But your main argument against me didn't even make sense. Yet you kept pushing. Just makes me believe your entire case was made in bad faith and you never intended to solve or attempt to do anything other than scumread me.
Why doesn't it make sense?! Show me why. I'm a reasonable guy. I'll change my view and adjust if proven wrong. The case wasn't made in bad faith - it was simply formed from a read of the game.

Thirdly, I used chainsaw because it described what you did. Why is that unfair? It doesn't absolve me of responsibility at all - where have I ever said that?
In post 997, Quick wrote:
In post 991, Drew-Sta wrote:That’s a complete misrep. Go back and reread it, because I’ve quoted and discussed Nor at least a half dozen times.
yeah, maybe you want to talk about AI stuff instead of whatever this is about Norwegian cuz he's Town. laziness isn't a Scum tell,"Basically absolving Sakura from being mafia if FB flips scum. Why would you do that?" why NOT do that? Seems pretty Townie to point that out actually because I actually think the exact same thing irt what Norwegian is saying about Sakura/Fire. In fact, that last thing is probably one of the Towniest things said itt and you are SRing them for it???
You think he's town, that's fine. I don't. I feel like the way he's reacting to this case is amazingly hostile and defensive. Why?!

The AI stuff - isn't that what I'm doing by engaging with you guys on who I believe is mafia and why?
In post 998, Farkran wrote:I re-ISOed quick in light of the recent comments. There are some bits of progress in there, i guess i don't particularly like his playstyle and approach to scumhunting. I may let him live for today.

I also reread Drewsta and i am happier with my vote there. The ISO seems to be a load of questions without conclusions, his only scumread appears to be Norwegianboy which is meh at this point in the game, even i formed some factionality in my reads by being here less than 24 hours. I am known to form reads quickly, but even then there must be some middle ground.
This is lazy reasoning, mate.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1007, popopopopopopo wrote:ok i just sat down wiht a big tub of hagen daz and reread the thing
im gonna post some reads

Quick - town
NorwegianboyEE - town
corndog- town

L-3

Drew-Sta - scum

You spend all your time on Mohab and Fred, then turn on me?

Secondly, I said I didn't like it, not that I hadn't done it. That there is a blatant misrep.
In post 1016, Quick wrote:
In post 1015, Drew-Sta wrote:You idiots haven't even formed a decent argument...
Pot meets kettle.
Mafia called. They want you back as MVP.
In post 1018, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Because the porkins wagon at least has decent reasoning and the Drew wagon has none
Exactly.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

popopop has convinced me. I rescind townread of Mohab.

popopop can have my townread.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 990, Drew-Sta wrote:FB doesn’t like me
i am pretty neutral on u as a person. But ur perspectives do seem more scum than town to me right now.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”