Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1260, UnaBombaH wrote:VOTE: Persivul -
I hope George does the right thing for town and makes sure we at least get a lynch.

My votes is based mainly on mavs' play today, and obviously the contradicting claims.
I have a good hunch that no matter what Persivul flips today, town still has a good chance of pulling through.
Much depends on the replacement though, and if Persivul happens to flip green, how well Tanner can check themself.
In post 1262, UnaBombaH wrote:What else do you want popopopo to do when they claim to have a guilty on Persivul? :?
In post 1266, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 1262, UnaBombaH wrote:What else do you want popopopo to do when they claim to have a guilty on Persivul? :?
I agree with Tanner about, if Persivul is scum then mavs is too because there is no way there are 2 millers in this game without there being a way to stop mislynching 2 townies in a row. And as scum it makes little sense to pull of a gambit like that because once one is lynched the other will also get lynched.

Voting popo is the best option today.
In post 1261, Knightmare491 wrote:popo has done nothing but shout lynch Persivul today, why are you voting Persivul.
You think this is staged?
When Una voted you at that critical point in time, I tried to get him to vote popo.
You think it's Una+me, does that make sense to you?
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1775, Knightmare491 wrote:You think it's Una+me, does that make sense to you?
I'm not necessarily married to una being your partner.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1773, Persivul wrote:Just double ISO'd you and luca/popo again. Your interactions are almost nonexistent.
That's just conf bias my friend. If you see I did not interact with many players. It doesn't mean anything.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I don't really believe in having 20 page arguments with scum as to why they are scum. It just makes the thread impossible to read and makes town apathetic towards the game.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

You can at least unvote me.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Persivul »

Nah. I'm taking a shower now, then doing some work. If I'm wrong, too fucking bad. Like I said, I'm salty that this was left all to me to decide.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

:facepalm:
So you've decided to throw this game away based on nka. Cool

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I didn't leave it to you to decide. I've constantly maintained I thought it is Una + puppy today.
Voting without knowing anyone's opinions is reckless in lylo. Which is why I did not vote.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

VOTE: puppy

I tried.

I'm not not take the blame for the loss when people want to take mad leaps in faith to see me as scum.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1783, Knightmare491 wrote:I'm not not take the blame for the loss when people want to take mad leaps in faith to see me as scum.
Cleaned up and have my coffee. :D

Mad leap in faith? Dude, all four living players have you in their scum pool, as did the last NK and the last lynch.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Yeah 2 of them are scum.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1775, Knightmare491 wrote:You think this is staged?
I've already said that I think Una's vote/unvote is sus, yes. Does it look natural to you?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1784, Persivul wrote:Mad leap in faith?
and yes it is, you somehow think it's better for me to play in such a manner as to extend the game and make it harder for myself to win.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1786, Persivul wrote:
In post 1775, Knightmare491 wrote:You think this is staged?
I've already said that I think Una's vote/unvote is sus, yes. Does it look natural to you?
It doesn't I think it was a last ditch attempt to get you lynched.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1788, Knightmare491 wrote:It doesn't I think it was a last ditch attempt to get you lynched.
If he was trying to get me lynched, why did he unvote 31 minutes later?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

because it did not matter whether he gets you lynched or gets a no lynch, both were favorable to scum. The latter even more favorable.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

And as you can see he did not come back to vote. They were probably hoping for a no lynch.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 926, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 901, GeorgeBailey wrote:Because i'm trying to imagine a scenario where Persivul is town and he visits Eve.

VOTE: Persivul
:?: :?: :?: :?:
In post 903, Knightmare491 wrote:DUDE, he claimed rolecop, you think Town rolecop visits an IC?
This is actually something worth pondering about.

DO NOT VOTE PERSIVUL TO THE ROPE YET.
In post 927, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 908, mavsfan41 wrote:Why the fuck would a claimed role cop make the night kill? Seems like obvious tracker bait. If Perisvul is scum, weird decision.

Intent to vote Persivul but don’t want a self-hammer in this situation.

Prana would be cleared (my bad Prana...).
THIS.
Exactly this.
Think about it folks - if Persivul were to be a scum!RoleCop, he would never check OR kill Eve here.
They already knew Eves role since it was globally revealed, and they'd want a result from Persivul.
So someone else would've done the killing anyway since Eve was the target.
When popo fake claims a guilty on you, Una tries to dissipate the pressure on you and says that scum! you does not make sense. But then he eventually drops this thought process and proceeds to vote you over popo. Does this make sense to you?

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Persivul »

So you can make a case on una, yet you're voting puppy, whom you say you can't make a case on.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

They both are scum, unless there are only 2 in this game. So it does not matter who I vote from the 2 of them.
Happy with lynching either.

~Rectiplanes
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:46 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

VOTE: knightmare

I guess it must be knightmare,unless for some reason it's una/George and then we've lost anyways. But this at least made me feel better:
In post 1791, Knightmare491 wrote:And as you can see he did not come back to vote. They were probably hoping for a no lynch.
Scum hoping for a no lunch day 3? After a counterclaim? That's wild. No way that's town
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Go have a look at day 3 and see hoe close it was to a no lynch.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

how*

~Rectiplanes
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:54 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Persi, do you think knight is bussing with 1792 and 1775? Ive said before I thought una looked bad D3. And the last scum wouldn't be George when popo tried implicating him too with his n1 fake.

Unless scum planned it that way. But I don't know that makes sense now, thinking popo planned to get lynched to cast suspicion on a partner we would clear for it seems like too much wifom. Easier to think knight is bussing here at the last moment.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Persivul »

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”