Newbie 2001 | Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Karnage »

Vote Count 4.1
enomis (1) ~
Gypyx

Gypyx (1) ~
enomis

Not voting (1) ~
Petrichorus

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2020-05-29 09:00:00)

V/LA: none
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:45 am

Post by enomis »

In post 945, Petrichorus wrote: Next we have the killing of 72 instead of me. And I'll roll this in with townreading. Both enomis and Gyp town-read each other at the end of D3. Let's scum to a D4 with 72offsuit instead of me. 72 would have to look at why he was left alive, scumreading Gyp. Would he assume that Enomis had left him alive to finish off Gyp or Gyp, bluffing to try and push guilt towards enomis? What would scum do and why?

Any townie in this situation has no other information to go on and so, scum would fall in line and just call scum on one other person.

I feel that scum would do the latter. It's what I would do. So, in our current scenario that would make Enomis scum. Coupled with his interactions with Lucky, I'm pretty happy to call it. Enomis, you said you wanted a bet with Micc that lining up you two would be bad for town. I'm willing to take you up on that in spirit at least.
Now let me reiterate why I am town. Yes, I agree that killing of 72 alone does not make me town in anyway. At most it can be scum wifoming.

So why I am
OBV TOWN
is not just because of this. It is because of multiple factors.
1)
I would have killed you night 2
Believe me, I would.
THE BEST POSSIBILITY OF A NIGHTKILL IS USUALLY KILLING A PR
. I really don't get why you think if I was scum, I would kill a person who was at most a townread versus a person who has high chance of being PR.
2)
I NEVER IGNORE MY SCUMBUDDY IN A MAFIA GAME.

I don't know why you put this point as NAI. BUT THIS IS TRUE. YOU EVEN VERIFIED IT THROUGH MY META. And I was not even thinking of bringing up this point until you used
THIS AS A CASE FOR ME BEING SCUM
. And after I being self-meta as defense, you call this being wifom. Really?

So I predicted that you would call me out in this so I purposely ignore my scumbuddy so that I can use this argument as wifom? Do you realise no one other than you took this seriously as even a case against me on day 3. How could I possibly predicted that you would call me out on this to purposely ignore my scumbuddy if i was scum.
3)
I was willing to take up a bet with Micc.

Again, I don't know why this is NAI. LETS ANALYSE AGAIN the pros and cons of me taking the bet.

If I am town:
1) If Micc is scum, we lynch scum, we win.
2) If Micc is town, we lynch town and lynch me day 4, we lose. (But I get to win the bet and ask Micc to change his avatar, so personal win for me considering that Micc is well-known in this site.)

If I am scum:
1) Lynch Micc day 3, Lynch me day 4, scum!me lose.
2) Lynch Micc day 3, say I don't want to follow the bet day 4, most likely get called out and lynched, scum!me lose.

WHERE AND HOW DOES A SCUM!ME AGREE TO A BET IF AGREED MEANS AN AUTO-LOSE FOR MYSELF.

So are you saying that I knew that the bet was against the rules and I did this purposely to make town townread me? Really? You think I will stoop that low and question my own integrity just to win one mafia game?

4)
I kill 72 who scumread gypyx instead of you who looks pretty much convinced that I am scum 99%

So if killing 72/you doesn't matter since it is wifom, why not I kill you instead? TBH, People usually are stubborn and don't re-evaluate their read even though they think they are.

-------------------------------------

For the above 4 points, let's say you take one point as wifom.(Although some points are not even possible as WIFOM, like point 3) But Could i be WIFOMING again and again just to make this argument? If you look at the basis of these actions without WIFOM, all of them are hurting scum!me and bad for scum!me.

If you are saying I cut myself/do one thing that is bad for scum to wifom. That I understand. But to cut myself again and again and put scum in the worst position
JUST TO WIFOM
?

--------------------------

I really feel like I am banging my head against the wall here. You need so little to townread Gypyx but you are unable to townread me over THINGS THAT ME AS SCUM WONT DO ESPECIALLY POINT 3. AND THE OTHER POINTS TO A LARGE EXTENT.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:46 am

Post by enomis »

If you still think I am scum after reading this, I give up. Just hammer me. Whatever.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ok so, i'm gonna take a look at this and see if there are any actual good points said there
In post 951, enomis wrote:
In post 945, Petrichorus wrote: Next we have the killing of 72 instead of me. And I'll roll this in with townreading. Both enomis and Gyp town-read each other at the end of D3. Let's scum to a D4 with 72offsuit instead of me. 72 would have to look at why he was left alive, scumreading Gyp. Would he assume that Enomis had left him alive to finish off Gyp or Gyp, bluffing to try and push guilt towards enomis? What would scum do and why?

Any townie in this situation has no other information to go on and so, scum would fall in line and just call scum on one other person.

I feel that scum would do the latter. It's what I would do. So, in our current scenario that would make Enomis scum. Coupled with his interactions with Lucky, I'm pretty happy to call it. Enomis, you said you wanted a bet with Micc that lining up you two would be bad for town. I'm willing to take you up on that in spirit at least.
Now let me reiterate why I am town. Yes, I agree that killing of 72 alone does not make me town in anyway. At most it can be scum wifoming.

So why I am
OBV TOWN
1)
Believe me, I would.
. I really don't get why you think if I was scum, I would kill a person who was at most a townread versus a person who has high chance of being PR.

a) well yes, while USUALLY, a PR kill is better than a VT kill, I doubt that we're in that case, as in the end, at the end of night 2, the numbers of PR's doesn't really matter as long as Enomis felt like he could have a chance getting to Lylo and winning it, and at the time of that post, it seemed like :

Petri was susp of Micc mainly, and probably Enomis afterwards, so overall, he's kind of the perfect guy to keep in what I feel is enomis's plan, it looked like he would've pushed on Micc, but had his reads unstable enough so that they could be influenced later on during the endgame

Tuxedo, on his side, was susp of a Petri / LL team, but, that meant that if he killed Petri, it would've forced Tuxedo to reconsider his reads, and I highly doubt that Enomis would want that kind of wildcard alive

So in sumarry, yes, it makes sense for scum!enomis to kill TM instead of Petri

2)

I don't know why you put this point as NAI. BUT THIS IS TRUE. YOU EVEN VERIFIED IT THROUGH MY META. And I was not even thinking of bringing up this point until you used

So I predicted that you would call me out in this so I purposely ignore my scumbuddy so that I can use this argument as wifom? Do you realise no one other than you took this seriously as even a case against me on day 3. How could I possibly predicted that you would call me out on this to purposely ignore my scumbuddy if i was scum.

b) now that's a pretty badly formulated point, which doesn't really hold a lot of ground
First : meta loses a LOT of value when the player is self-aware of that meta, and I haven't actually watched through your scum games, but I doubt that you NEVER ignore your scumbuddies

Then : is it possible for scum!enomis to have a different playstyle given the context for that game
-you replaced late into D1
-between your post saying you will catch up, and your actual first reads, almost an HOUR passed, and by seeing the content you've put into it, you definetly had time to think of some kind of plays to make (and there was also a lot of time before you actually interacted with peoples, so, even more time for you to try and mix up your meta

Aside from that : "And I was not even thinking of bringing up this point until you used
. And after I being self-meta as defense"
Well, there's no proof of that, so that means we have to take your word for granted, which I think everyone watching this knows it's just a terrible idea

And finally : yeah we get it, you never ignore your scumbuddies, but even then, what kind of huge, unlikely, and irrealistic coincidence is the fact that LL is litteraly the ONLY person you ignored, you had no reason to do that, you seemed pretty eager on bothering pretty much everyone with asking them to develop stuff, but NO, you NEVER interacted with LL, this is way too much, especially considering that you were totally able of breaking your meta

3)

Again, I don't know why this is NAI. LETS ANALYSE AGAIN the pros and cons of me taking the bet.

If I am town:
2) If Micc is town, we lynch town and lynch me day 4, we lose. (But I get to win the bet and ask Micc to change his avatar, so personal win for me considering that Micc is well-known in this site.)

If I am scum:
2) Lynch Micc day 3, say I don't want to follow the bet day 4, most likely get called out and lynched, scum!me lose.

WHERE AND HOW DOES A SCUM!ME AGREE TO A BET IF AGREED MEANS AN AUTO-LOSE FOR MYSELF.

So are you saying that I knew that the bet was against the rules and I did this purposely to make town townread me? Really? You think I will stoop that low and question my own integrity just to win one mafia game?

c) I don't belive that point really holds much weight, but let's explain why :

Let's consider things as of D3, you're in a pretty tight position, so some bold plays would really be required, and then, you propose a bet to micc, suggesting him and you as successful lynch order, of course, i don't doubt in your lack of knowledge in the rules, but let's consider what would happen if the bet was to go through D3

at the start of D4, let's say you kill 72, just as you would do without the bet, there's no doubt that petri would at least reconsider seriously if you're the actual scum as
- no one would lolhammer just because you made a bet, pretty sure this is also against game rules, even if bets were to be allowed
-even if you started to back off from your bet i HIGHLY doubt that this wouldn't at least raise serious doubt about your scuminess because you've voluntarily put yourself closer to the lynch

And, lemme point out now that this is the only TRUE WIFOM in this case, rest are just things you presented as wifom for sakes of pushing away the theory of you being scum, while there are actually some rational and realistic explainations behind those
[/color

4)
I kill 72 who scumread gypyx instead of you who looks pretty much convinced that I am scum 99%

So if killing 72/you doesn't matter since it is wifom, why not I kill you instead? TBH, People usually are stubborn and don't re-evaluate their read even though they think they are.

d) I mean, i'd really like some actual facts to back up that claim, i doubt that townies who just go into LyLo with a set scum in mind and never back down from that opinion are many
And then, 72's scum read on me didn't even seem that developed, like it's just 4-5 lines saying that "yeah, tbf i'm kinda leaning towards Gyp scum" (paraphrased of course)
And same for Petri, while I agree that he seems confident on a medium-level about his enomis read, him surviving the night has a pretty big impact on his confidence about that read, at least in theory

For the above 4 points, let's say you take one point as wifom.(Although some points are not even possible as WIFOM, like point 3) But Could i be WIFOMING again and again just to make this argument? If you look at the basis of these actions without WIFOM, all of them are hurting scum!me and bad for scum!me.

If you are saying I cut myself/do one thing that is bad for scum to wifom. That I understand. But to cut myself again and again and put scum in the worst position
JUST TO WIFOM
?

I really feel like I am banging my head against the wall here. You need so little to townread Gypyx but you are unable to townread me over THINGS THAT ME AS SCUM WONT DO ESPECIALLY POINT 3. AND THE OTHER POINTS TO A LARGE EXTENT.
So overall, yes, scum you would do those things, no it's not just to WIFOM, feel free to answer if there are any flaws in my reasoning

(If anyone is confused about the formating, I answer to his post by editing my answer to each sub-point in
this color
)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

And i'll answer second post tommorow morning, or later in the night if i can
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Petrichorus »

Spoiler: Post 2
In post 951, enomis wrote:

So why I am
OBV TOWN
1)
Believe me, I would.
2)

3)

If I am town:

If I am scum:

4)

JUST TO WIFOM
?

Firstly, If I am confbiased, it's because of your tone and the way you act in games. When meta'ing you, your style doesn't change whether you're scum or town. You're brash, a little rude and always pushing. If you want to call me out for confbias, why do you think I might be?

Saying it's so obvious, while quoting such silly reasons is frankly insulting. Have some grace man.

That said, I did re-evaluate. Killing 72 and leaving me alive when I was leaning towards you as scum D3 definitely did raise those concerns. It seems irritated that this play didn't work, but never mind.

Let's go through your points, although I dislike the dismissive tone. If you want to convince me, treat me like an equal and don't bring in fallacious nonsense yeah?

1) This point is completely useless. "This is what I thought at this point" Same as Gyp's theory on 72-cop. No point engaging with it. I haven't played with you before enough to know whether this is true or not. Your strongest case for this is that logically you would have killed me because of my newb question. Fair if true, but surely if it was so obvious, why would scum not have actually killed me? Your point is scum!enomis would have done it, but if you are scum, you didn't and if you're not, you couldn't so.... Yeah.

2) In your games you rarely ignore anyone. Ignoring somebody definitely bucks the trend. I'd argue that Lucky was one of the most engaged/central characters in this and was either wagoning or being wagoned most of his existence here. Whether the ignoring was indicative of either affiliation is up in the air frankly and personally the fact that it is such a stark thing, makes it seem like a slip-up rather than town not engaging. So to answer your point, yes it is contrary to your self-meta. BUT YOU BROUGHT IT UP and as such, shouldn't be a strong factor in my decision.
I don't think you did it on purpose for wifom reasons, that's crazy.

3)You are currently using this bet to PROVE that you're town. It's not proof, but seems like a cocky thing to do for scum. It's not in town's interest for you, if you're serious and town, to follow through with this bet. Winning something outside of the game by deliberately throwing this one that I'm in? Bullshit. I refuse to engage this with as if it is an action town!enomis made, it's dickish and stupid and if it's scum!enomis, then it's because you knew Micc would not take you up on that bullshit and could make the exact argument you're making.

4) General conjecture about "Most people think this way" nonsense. Perhaps I am a little stubborn, but I think I've proven my ability to change my mind and be rational. If you had a single STRONG argument for town!enomis, then things would be harder. I did reconsider at dawn D4 when I was alive and ISO'd Gypyx. I've described my reads on Gypyx and their suspicions.

Now, to address your earlier post:
Spoiler:
In post 947, enomis wrote:I feel you are conf-biased against me. I am not sure why when I am so obv town. I will reiterate how I am obv town again in the next post.

So let me address your post.
In post 945, Petrichorus wrote:
Gypyx was pushing for a vote on Lucky from BEFORE there was claims. Lucky was also pushing a vote on Gyp from the start of D2. If they were both scum, I'd expect a vote to distance them after the cop claims.

In addition, this statement is a great example of what I feel is town!Gyp:
In post 620, Gypyx wrote:
Well, could you explain why you'd rather push 72 than LL, I feel like a flip from LL would generate more information
This was before all of the claiming and I feel that scum would not try and convince town to wagon their comrades to this degree. If this is a scum-play. It is exceedingly well done and I don't believe that it is. It's just too far of a reach.
How is this too far of a reach? Let me list down step by step why this post is not even bussing.

1) It s just a normal question with a comment that flip from LL would generate more information
2) Does it mean that everytime a scum make a comment on why you are pushing his scum buddy and say he would prefer lynching his scum buddy, he is town???
3) Did he influence you to put your vote on LL? No right? What degree are you talking about?
4) Who did he convince to go on the LL wagon? Zero people.
5) Look at his argument for voting LL, it
WOULD GENERATE MORE INFORMATION
. This statement should be pinging you left and right. What kind of information can we even get with LL lynch.

----------
There is also another possibility
6) I saw that Gypyx acknowledged that he may have saw through 72 disguise and may have thought that 72 is cop.
7) This realisation suddenly popped a lightbulb in my head. Let's say that you are right and Gypyx was trying to buss(Not even close btw). But let's humor that for a second.
8) This means that from your pov, this should be
NAI
. As both town and scum have super big motivation to do this. And LL is mafia goon.
9) I also don't know how Gypyx caught on to 72 being cop. 72 was not being so obv tbh.
10) He CONTINUED wagon against petri and switched to LL after doing a re-read of the game. Maybe you can ask Gypyx how he taught 72 was a cop. Because on hindsight, you can say that 72 is tunneling. But during the situation, I don't think the cop thing was obvious.

----------------

Lastly for pushes from Lucky on Gypyx. Yes, I agree that this is the reason why I
TOWNREAD
Gypyx before.

BUT

with the hindsight of me knowing who is scum and re-reading the interaction, did you see who LL convinced to be on the Gypyx wagon?
NO ONE, LITERALLY NO ONE.

His case wasn't super strong and didn't have any merit tbh.

It is only after Gypyx makes the L-1 vote on LL which I saw as scummy, jumped on GYPYX wagon then did it really take-off.(
I POINTED OUT THE POINT WHICH GOT PEOPLE ON THE WAGON.
)

-----------------------

I really don't know how you find Gypyx's action coming from scum bizarre. I really feel that you are in confirmation bias tunnel mode and have been thinking enomis scum from day 3 of the game.

-------------------
In post 945, Petrichorus wrote:
Enomis, if you still refuse to explain the below quote, can you please elaborate on what kind of information this is or what kind of source?
In post 730, enomis wrote:UNVOTE: gypxy.

I think I believe 72 unless there is a counter claim from someone other than lucky. Also for something outside the game which I can't explain.
This was because 72 signed up for a new game after he claimed cop because he thought he would die. This makes me think that he was town with the mindset of (I investigated LL guilty, I did my job, I am going to die tonight), time to register for a new game.

Scum 72 has lesser likelihood of doing it as he would still have to play day 4.

I didn't want to give the reason because I wanted to act like doctor to draw the kill on me if there is a doctor that time.

You addressed this point where I used Gypyx's post 620 AS AN EXAMPLE. You phrase everything as if derptown Petri is using this as my only supporting evidence. You want to know how many examples there are? You want an exhaustive list, I'll go through them if you want.

Tell you what, I'm just getting more irritated trying to respond in good faith to all your bullshit. If you're town, god help every game you're town in in future. I am tired of you saying everything with such a condescending slant.

Enomis if you're scum, you deserve this lynch. If you're town, maybe things would be different if you had a different attitude.
Gyp if you're scum, you and Lucky played a good game, if you're town, thanks for being rational and non-confrontational.

Peace guys.

VOTE: Enomis
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

Well, that's kinda sad for the game to end like that, guess that's how things are
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Karnage »

Vote Count 4.2
enomis (2) ~
Gypyx, Petrichorus
~LYNCH~

Gypyx (1) ~
enomis

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2020-05-29 09:00:00)

V/LA: none
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Karnage »

Game Over
enomis was lynched day 4. They were a
Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Karnage »

Mafia Wins!
Congratulations to
LuckyLuciano
amercelo
(Mafia Goon)
and
Gypyx
(Mafia Roleblocker)
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Karnage »

Links

day 1
  • bv310
    is lynched with 1 scum on the wagon.

night 1
  • Gypyx
    is killing
    fwogcarf
    SUCCESS

• Gypyx
    is roleblocking
    Micc
  • Petrichorus
    is protecting
    Tuxedo Mask
  • 72offsuit
    is investigating
    LuckyLuciano
    MAFIA

day 2
  • LuckyLuciano

night 2
  • Gypyx
    is killing
    Tuxedo Mask
    SUCCESS

• Gypyx
    is roleblocking
    72offsuit
  • Petrichorus
    is protecting
    72offsuit
  • 72offsuit
    is investigating
    Petrichorus
    NO RESULT

day 3
  • Micc

night 3
  • Gypyx
    is killing
    72offsuit
    SUCCESS

• Gypyx
    is roleblocking
    Petrichorus
    BLOCKED

• Petrichorus
    is protecting
    72offsuit
  • 72offsuit
    is investigating
    enomis
    TOWN

day 4
  • enomis
Last edited by Karnage on Wed May 27, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Karnage »

mod note
The thread is now open to all for post game discussion.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

Welp, gg, made a lot of mistakes that games, but also learnt a lot, thanks for the game everyone
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

You played the end game very well. You're call out of Micc 'slip' completely derailed day 3 and basically won you turn game. Not to diminish LL's efforts as well, who did a great job distancing.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by fwogcarf »

I'm not mad
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Gypyx »

True, but tbh without Micc's "slip" i was pretty much fucked I think
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Micc »

I think the only comment I didn't already make in the dead thread was to give props to 72offsuit for snagging a guilty investigation. I was very close to being on board with the day 2 LL lynch without a 72offsuit claim. I just sensed 72offsuit's casing was natural and got cold feet for the wrong reasons. Gypyx interactions with the wagon didn't help either.

If anyone has questions about my play, site meta, strategy or whatever I'll be happy to answer. Unfortunately I did not keep a notes thread for this game so I can't offer that as reading material.

thanks to Karnage for moderating. congrats to the scum team, you both played well
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Also yeah, @72, if you see that message, what were the reasons for you investing LL ?
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Petrichorus »

Thanks to the mod, well played scum-team. Expert distancing. Apologies to town. =3
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Petrichorus »

Now I've got the benefit of ghosts, aside from Enomis' take on Gypyx, was there anything stronger than we missed, Gyp wise?
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

Ggwp LL and gyp
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 969, Petrichorus wrote:Now I've got the benefit of ghosts, aside from Enomis' take on Gypyx, was there anything stronger than we missed, Gyp wise?
My case. I actually pushed Gyp for things that appear on my actual list of general scum tells.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

GG all, no redactions.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:20 am

Post by enomis »

Hey all, Good game.

@Petri - Sorry if it looked like I was being condescending the final day. I was just kinda getting frustrated.

Well played Gypyx and LL.

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

Tbh I would've been frustrated as heck too if i were in your shoes Enomis x)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”