pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5319, Nero Cain wrote:maybe scum but useless/maybe scum but useless/maybe scum but useless

these are all EZ scum pushes as well. I'd lynch them over all of them though.
this is a single post, but with it I have a fairly solid TR on nero.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 5321, pisskop wrote:this always scum meme is tiring. In fact, were I scum, Id use that as a cover to lurk out and not play, or at least make a scene about it.
Is that not what you’ve been doing?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't like turkys
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm v racist, remember?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 5327, Nero Cain wrote:I don't like turkys
I reported this post for discrimination.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5326, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5321, pisskop wrote:this always scum meme is tiring. In fact, were I scum, Id use that as a cover to lurk out and not play, or at least make a scene about it.
Is that not what you’ve been doing?
it was sardonic commentary
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I knew u would

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

but no, im just lurking, not really making a scene.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:55 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Nero, no offense, but I think your ability to read me is just bad. You scum read me for little reason last time we played together and this game it seems like the same thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think Ive ever seen scum-turkey.

Whats your opinion on your scum-play, gobbles?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:56 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I know Covid19’s moderator has abandoned us because they didn’t include a vig in this game. Or maybe the vig in this game has abandoned us bevause 5g should have been dead two nights ago
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:57 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 5334, pisskop wrote:I dont think Ive ever seen scum-turkey.

Whats your opinion on your scum-play, gobbles?
It’s weak. Auro can probably give you a good description of it since he nailed me in white flag
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5335, gobbledygook wrote:I know Covid19’s moderator has abandoned us because they didn’t include a vig in this game. Or maybe the vig in this game has abandoned us bevause 5g should have been dead two nights ago
Mod has set up this factional arsonist game, its kind of really neat. Im positive there are vig-lite abilities.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

White Flag is a rough game to 'get gud' at being scum in.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:58 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 5331, Nero Cain wrote:I knew u would
I’m such a lib. Sue me

I wish you and Oka would have given more substantial reads on pk.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:58 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 5337, pisskop wrote:
In post 5335, gobbledygook wrote:I know Covid19’s moderator has abandoned us because they didn’t include a vig in this game. Or maybe the vig in this game has abandoned us bevause 5g should have been dead two nights ago
Mod has set up this factional arsonist game, its kind of really neat. Im positive there are vig-lite abilities.
In post 5338, pisskop wrote:White Flag is a rough game to 'get gud' at being scum in.
It really was
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Anywho, you can maintain that me lurking is AI, but its really more depression or lethargy. Im working on it.

P:

Gobbles, why do you scumread me anywho? I dont think Ive done much that definitively AI in either direction
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe. FMPOV you were saying some dumb shit and you were actively trying to help the scumteam achieve their wincon. I'm mostly voting you for

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 5342, Nero Cain wrote:maybe. FMPOV you were saying some dumb shit and you were actively trying to help the scumteam achieve their wincon. I'm mostly voting you for
What’s wrong with 5008?
And how was I supporting the scum’s wincon?
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 3 VC #4

5G Tower (1): Almost50 ()
Aristophanes (3): TrueSoulEnergy (), Quick (), Alchemist21 ()
TrueSoulEnergy (2): 5G Tower (), Hoctac ()
gobbledygook (2): OkaPoka (), Nero Cain (
pisskop (1): Nahdia ()
Not Voting (8): Aristophanes, davesaz, Tchill13, gobbledygook, Auro, Flavor Leaf, pisskop, Voted

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on June 3, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-06-03 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
As a general reminder, please remember to pm me questions about mechanics or your role. Please do not ask me in-thread as I likely won't answer there.
VLA notices and votecount questions/corrections are okay to ask in-thread.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Wed May 27, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5302, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5270, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 5262, Aristophanes wrote:So Jake is pretty much confirmed infected now...

That's fun!

I'll read up later, but ya. Still not an ideal lynch today.

Interesting that mastina was one of their kills! I guess she really did say too much :(
This looks like scum trying hard to look like they’re not scum.

VOTE: Aristophanes
Potentially. Who do you think an Ari scumteam infects N1?
Depends on who the whole team is. It’s like guessing the Night Kill and N1 is the hardest to predict for me.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 5263, Nahdia wrote:wait what. why do you say jake is confirmed to be infected???
I mean...

Blair stated they were visiting Jake tn to confirm he was infected. Blair is now dead, and there was no alignment change noted in their flip.

mastina is also dead, with no alignment change noted in their flip. This tells me that scum used one of their 2 kills on mastina. I highly doubt they would use the other one in the same night (if they even can) and doubly doubt they use it on a claimed weak role.

With both pieces of into taken into account and the fact that I never saw Blair change their intentions fir visiting Jake, it only makes sense that Jake is infected here. Simple math.

I would assume Scum know we will figure this out and are leaving Jake to jester/flounder in thread hoping he will distract us from them and leading us to lynch Jake, wasting our time while preserving their numbers.
In post 5269, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 5263, Nahdia wrote:wait what. why do you say jake is confirmed to be infected???
Because their scum
:lol:
That's rich XD

Oh wait, there's more??
In post 5270, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 5262, Aristophanes wrote:So Jake is pretty much confirmed infected now...

That's fun!

I'll read up later, but ya. Still not an ideal lynch today.

Interesting that mastina was one of their kills! I guess she really did say too much :(
This looks like scum trying hard to look like they’re not scum.

VOTE: Aristophanes
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, that was fun. Wanna scumhunt for real now? ;)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5343, gobbledygook wrote:What’s wrong with 5008?
I think using out of game reasons to not vote someone is an excuse used by scum.
In post 5343, gobbledygook wrote:And how was I supporting the scum’s wincon?
scum needed 2 ML's in Halloween to win in doubles. you were pushing to lynch there before we lynched in xmas.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5346, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, that was fun. Wanna scumhunt for real now?
Wanna stop acting like Jake wasn’t lynched and flipped Town?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I never took Ari for the sassy type tbh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”