Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:29 am

Post by votato »

at this point i really hope you are the lynch either way, scumboy
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:29 am

Post by enomis »

In post 3024, Apogee wrote:Enomis if I lynch DkKoba today I am the lynch tomorrow right?
???? Lol why kinda question is this. This is so blatant that makes me think this is not what scum would ask.

If we are still here day 4, I promise to re-evaluate my reads day 4.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:30 am

Post by enomis »

Actually, I am more confident now that Dkkoba is scum. Let's lynch dkkoba.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:32 am

Post by enomis »

I should have taken the chance to hammer dkkoba when he did his self-voting gambit. Then we wouldn't be in this situation where I can't get my scum read lynched.

Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Apogee »

Because right now I am really feeling from my own POV I have to go after votato.

I'm honestly giving all three of you pretty close chances to be scum, maybe .4/.3/.2 votato/DkKoba/enomis. But I have a better chance of getting the correct lynch tommorrow if I lynch votato today than the other way around, because I probably die if I target Koba today and am wrong.

If I lynch DkKoba, it is almost certainly Enomis/Votato/myself left. I don't think I have a good chance of a) picking correct and b) convincing the other townie to pick correct.

If I lynch votato, then either I die which means I better hope Madiusha can reevaluate enough to pick accuratly between enomis and DkKoba. If enomis dies (likely) I have absolute confidence in DkKoba being scum and have to hope I can convince Madiusha to vote correctly. If Madiusha dies than we can probably lynch DkKoba and I'd feel good about our chances.

Enomis, this is pretty much to you: I feel that a votato/DkKoba POE is the correct move, and I am open to hammering either wagon if I think there is actually a chance that doing so gets me that POE.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Apogee »

I've reviewed more and I really really don't think that Joqiza enomis were scumteam based on D1 interactions. My solve is votato/DkKoba and now everything I do is going to maximize my chance of getting that solve through.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Apogee »

If I am wrong, well I'll take the flak post game but I think there is overwhelming evidence for that solve being the best one to take.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Apogee »

Actually shit I'm reviewing the scenarios and I'm no longer sure which lynch today gets me that POE more often because so much would depend on how Madiusha reacts to night kills.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Apogee »

In post 3026, votato wrote:at this point i really hope you are the lynch either way, scumboy
Are you trying to bait a hammer? It won't work.

Are you trying to look like you are baiting a hammer so I won't hammer you? It won't work either.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:47 am

Post by enomis »

I don't like lining up lynches on the next day.

I think you read my game that just ended so you know that. Predictability is good for scum. I like un-predictability.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:48 am

Post by enomis »

But I would be suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper happy if you could hammer DkKoba.

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:50 am

Post by votato »

mm i will not commit to any particular lynch tomorrow. nor will i give you my full thoughts about what i think you ought to do tomorrow until intent to hammer is stated against me.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Apogee »

That's fair I suppose. I may have read part of that game? I've flipped through a couple in the last few days. l know any time you try to line stuff up it exposes you to WIFOM and manipulation. But there are also objectively more or less likely, objectively more or less beneficial things to consider. I'm confident in my POE and if I don't see some truely stunning action I like having plans and sticking to them because it locks down chances.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:57 am

Post by enomis »

In post 3037, votato wrote:mm i will not commit to any particular lynch tomorrow. nor will i give you my full thoughts about what i think you ought to do tomorrow until intent to hammer is stated against me.
Anyway at this state, I think you are going to be hammered. So if there's something that you think you can do to convince apogee to vote dkkoba, please do it.

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:59 am

Post by votato »

In post 3039, enomis wrote:
In post 3037, votato wrote:mm i will not commit to any particular lynch tomorrow. nor will i give you my full thoughts about what i think you ought to do tomorrow until intent to hammer is stated against me.
Anyway at this state, I think you are going to be hammered. So if there's something that you think you can do to convince apogee to vote dkkoba, please do it.
uhhh, i hardclaim town lynchbait. if i am lynched and the hammer is placed by town, town automatically loses
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Apogee »

Don't you scumread me? Not sure why that would matter then
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:04 am

Post by enomis »

In post 3038, Apogee wrote:That's fair I suppose. I may have read part of that game? I've flipped through a couple in the last few days. l know any time you try to line stuff up it exposes you to WIFOM and manipulation. But there are also objectively more or less likely, objectively more or less beneficial things to consider. I'm confident in my POE and if I don't see some truely stunning action I like having plans and sticking to them because it locks down chances.
What do you think about Dkkoba putting you in their obv townread section?

Because tbh I didn't see anything that would put you in this section.
What do you think about it?

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:05 am

Post by votato »

apogee, look at DkK's ISO today and yesterday. there is shockingly little in the way of content. lots of distracting spam, a few weak arguments. whenever people make arguments against Dk, Dk immediately deflects and then starts spamming the thread to move the conversation away from the case against him. Dk also has really strange progressions. Day 1 he townreads me, but then days 2 and three suddenly its a scumread and he says i pocketed him. today as pressure mounted he has resorted to screaming and deflecting, but if you look through the ISO theres actually not that much gamesolving. He moved his vote around a little to try and look like he was re-evaluating, but there wasn't much evidence of actual thinking going on below the surface of the vote movement.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:05 am

Post by votato »

In post 3042, enomis wrote:
In post 3038, Apogee wrote:That's fair I suppose. I may have read part of that game? I've flipped through a couple in the last few days. l know any time you try to line stuff up it exposes you to WIFOM and manipulation. But there are also objectively more or less likely, objectively more or less beneficial things to consider. I'm confident in my POE and if I don't see some truely stunning action I like having plans and sticking to them because it locks down chances.

mmm Dk has moved apogee between scum and obvtown, and none of it seems to be justified by Dk's stated thinking. the reads change surface-level, but theres no evidence of deeper progression
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Apogee »

Yeah this concerned me and drove a pocketing comment I made a few pages back.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:07 am

Post by votato »

In post 3045, Apogee wrote:

Yeah this concerned me and drove a pocketing comment I made a few pages back.
you also saw the strangeness of Dk's fakeclaim.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Apogee »

In post 3043, votato wrote:apogee, look at DkK's ISO today and yesterday. there is shockingly little in the way of content. lots of distracting spam, a few weak arguments. whenever people make arguments against Dk, Dk immediately deflects and then starts spamming the thread to move the conversation away from the case against him. Dk also has really strange progressions. Day 1 he townreads me, but then days 2 and three suddenly its a scumread and he says i pocketed him. today as pressure mounted he has resorted to screaming and deflecting, but if you look through the ISO theres actually not that much gamesolving. He moved his vote around a little to try and look like he was re-evaluating, but there wasn't much evidence of actual thinking going on below the surface of the vote movement.
I will do a long and grudging DkKoba ISO read (all almost 800 points ugh) because honestly this single post is perhaps the best thing you could have said in a mix of tone and content besides some incredible game-solve case.

p-edit. Yes fakeclaim is strange. I was moderately concerned that you dismissed it so out of hand but if you are actually seeing the game clearly with DK scum its probably justifiable.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:10 am

Post by votato »

In post 3047, Apogee wrote:
In post 3043, votato wrote:apogee, look at DkK's ISO today and yesterday. there is shockingly little in the way of content. lots of distracting spam, a few weak arguments. whenever people make arguments against Dk, Dk immediately deflects and then starts spamming the thread to move the conversation away from the case against him. Dk also has really strange progressions. Day 1 he townreads me, but then days 2 and three suddenly its a scumread and he says i pocketed him. today as pressure mounted he has resorted to screaming and deflecting, but if you look through the ISO theres actually not that much gamesolving. He moved his vote around a little to try and look like he was re-evaluating, but there wasn't much evidence of actual thinking going on below the surface of the vote movement.
I will do a long and grudging DkKoba ISO read (all almost 800 points ugh) because honestly this single post is perhaps the best thing you could have said in a mix of tone and content besides some incredible game-solve case.

p-edit. Yes fakeclaim is strange. I was moderately concerned that you dismissed it so out of hand but if you are actually seeing the game clearly with DK scum its probably justifiable.
i didnt dismiss it. i was the one pushing it first, and i continued to push it after you dropped it. i dont think you need to read the entire iso... that sounds excessive and boring.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Apogee »

Nah sorry I meant dismissed the chance that DkKoba was actually doctor before he retracted the claim.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”