Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@spring why did you put Raya and Dunn into the quiz team if you're nullreading them, instead of ABR who you didn't want to lynch at the moment of choosing, or someone you do want to lynch so you could calibrate your reads with the quiz' results?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

My ideal quiz team would be SirCakez, spring, unwnd, starbuck and Dunn
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't like Raya in the quiz team, I want him lynched. I want both Raya and TSE at the final 3, with me holding the chain
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:54 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 747, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Explain why and explain your plan to me.
I think you'll have to explain statement such as "the middle is more important" first.

Also, you agree I'm a good player who would have make town win, right after you making a statement about me "being kept out of power". Whatever that means.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:54 am

Post by midwaybear »

Thinking of passing the chain to Starbuck ngl
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:55 am

Post by beeboy »

I would rather you just do you and fully justify it then sheep a read
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 755, beeboy wrote:I would rather you just do you and fully justify it then sheep a read
how is that a sheep? I already explained why I TR her before.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 755, beeboy wrote:I would rather you just do you and fully justify it then sheep a read
In post 756, midwaybear wrote:
I am saying your words mean nothing without action and if you want to pass it to Starbucks do it
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 753, springlullaby wrote:
I think you'll have to explain statement such as "the middle is more important" first.

Also, you agree I'm a good player who would have make town win, right after you making a statement about me "being kept out of power". Whatever that means.
I think if you went on the quest in XP as leader, town would have lost. Some people are good, but they crack under pressure when they get too much power. It's normal, it's why day 1 scum lynches mostly end in town losses, the town leader fucks everything up from the power they get.

The middle is more important because they are the kingmakers. They decide on the executioners. The top (us) only decide who we can save from a mislynch. The bottom execute people.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 754, midwaybear wrote:Thinking of passing the chain to Starbuck ngl
I think shes afk youre better off passing it to someone whos here so we dont waste time.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:02 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 750, Pink Ball wrote:@spring why did you put Raya and Dunn into the quiz team if you're nullreading them, instead of ABR who you didn't want to lynch at the moment of choosing, or someone you do want to lynch so you could calibrate your reads with the quiz' results?

I'm fine not lynching ABR because I can read him. He kinda notched me to sign up for this game too so.
(I'm leaning scum on ABR atm, and the only way I see him as town is he wasn't happy not being on the quiz team and the whole lotta thing being said doesn't convince me otherwise.)

I put Raya and Dunn in because they are null to me, but town to some, and since I asked for a list earlier, I wanted to see how town reacted to it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah I said it was bad that everyone seems to townread Raya 'cause either I'm wrong and I'm making bad decisions, or I'm right and scum is in a good position to get rid of me, but whatever.

Aprove the quiz team
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:08 am

Post by midwaybear »

farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts. And then I can't give it to PB or Cakez who I think are town(mostly Cakez). NDMath has posted way too little, and not that much substance. I can see myself giving it to Dunn or beeboy then. I like Dunnstral's posts because he seems critical of things others were saying, and veered away from sheeping, so VOTE: Dunnstral
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 758, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 753, springlullaby wrote:

I think if you went on the quest in XP as leader, town would have lost. Some people are good, but they crack under pressure when they get too much power. It's normal, it's why day 1 scum lynches mostly end in town losses, the town leader fucks everything up from the power they get.

The middle is more important because they are the kingmakers. They decide on the executioners. The top (us) only decide who we can save from a mislynch. The bottom execute people.
This is dumb because town has no better accuracy whether they are middle or bot or top. You just want to pass the chain to whoever you think is towniest. You absolutely do not want to corrupt that PoE process with some sort of rationally looking, but empty trickery.

And ABR is showing that he is thinking from a "who to save" standpoint. When you are town, you are in enough incertitude already that you don't really care about "who to save". You want flips to refine you PoE.

Keep that in mind when ABR flips scum.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:47 am

Post by beeboy »

@unwnd pretend TSE isn't a player for a bit and try to direct the game.
I think most of the game just null reads your interaction with TSE and town reads TSE for it.
So you should readjust and push something else if you are town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 762, midwaybear wrote:farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts. And then I can't give it to PB or Cakez who I think are town(mostly Cakez). NDMath has posted way too little, and not that much substance. I can see myself giving it to Dunn or beeboy then. I like Dunnstral's posts because he seems critical of things others were saying, and veered away from sheeping, so VOTE: Dunnstral
Doubts like unsure or scum read?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 764, beeboy wrote:@unwnd pretend TSE isn't a player for a bit and try to direct the game.
I think most of the game just null reads your interaction with TSE and town reads TSE for it.
I wonder if your reading the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:57 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 766, farside22 wrote:
In post 764, beeboy wrote:@unwnd pretend TSE isn't a player for a bit and try to direct the game.
What part? He went back to talking about TSE I know he was talking about other players.
Unwnd is still expressing frustrations about TSE and his entire stance on him is kinda mute to me at this point. Since his reaction to the tunnel doesn't feel alignment indicative which is a majority of his content this game. A point gets reached while being tunneled when your reactions basically neutral out.

I need a wider range of content then most to establish my read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 381, midwaybear wrote:
In post 365, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well if this isn’t a vanilla only game I wouldn’t be to mad if I get lynched here as I’m a good Lynch role wise.
??? Does this quote make sense to anyone? If you aren't vanilla, then you should know that this isn't vanilla only. Am I going crazy?

@spring
I might pass it to unwnd because I think TSE is scum
Would not pass to TSE
In post 756, midwaybear wrote:
In post 762, midwaybear wrote:farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts. And then I can't give it to PB or Cakez who I think are town(mostly Cakez). NDMath has posted way too little, and not that much substance. I can see myself giving it to Dunn or beeboy then. I like Dunnstral's posts because he seems critical of things others were saying, and veered away from sheeping, so VOTE: Dunnstral
I didn't quote it but earlier in the game you said you had a town read on Starbuck. Talked about giving it to her. Town read tse and said nothing about me till this post.
So im curious who are your scum reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 767, beeboy wrote:
In post 766, farside22 wrote:
What part? He went back to talking about TSE I know he was talking about other players.
Unwnd is still expressing frustrations about TSE and his entire stance on him is kinda mute to me at this point. Since his reaction to the tunnel doesn't feel alignment indicative which is a majority of his content this game. A point gets reached while being tunneled when your reactions basically neutral out.

I need a wider range of content then most to establish my read.
A few players are scum reading tse.
Im reevaluating a few reads currently, but some players took a side with the back and forth between unwnd and tse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 708, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: midway

You're safe buddy. All yours. Keep dunstrall downchain he's my biggest scumread close to Starbuck.
Why'd you pick midway? Why no reaction to his pick that was against what you wanted?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:05 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 769, farside22 wrote:A few players are scum reading tse.
Im reevaluating a few reads currently, but some players took a side with the back and forth between unwnd and tse.
Feels like a vocal minority wanting him dead, I don't think the perception in unwnd's post of "feels like that RC game where people bent over and i died" is accurate cause he is pretty far off from being a designated dead player.
I guess "your totally being null read" wasn't an accurate statement but I still want a chance to see him talk to other players so I can sort him since he feels pretty defend-able right now and his "guess I am dead" perspective isn't exactly helping my ability to come up with a good read on him. Most peoples annoyed turtle modes are the same as both alignments. Or maybe I am just a shit player and that's an angle I have trouble reading.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:14 am

Post by beeboy »

springlullaby(4)- springlullaby>Albert B. Rampage>midwaybear>Dunnstral

Chainless:(9)- SirCakez, Raya36, Starbuck, Pink Ball, farside22, unwnd, NDmath, TrueSoulEnergy, beeboy
Hard Town
Beeboy
Pinkball
TrueSoulEnergy

Lighter Town
Sircakez
Raya36

Null
Starbuck
Farside22
unwnd
NDMath
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:15 am

Post by beeboy »

This is how I sit on the remaining players.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 10:16 am

Post by beeboy »

Reads on anyone with the chain will be withheld until tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”