Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 991, Ircher wrote:All of the abilities are antitown.
Objectively, no.

Hated outside of XYLO doesn't really pose a problem for town.
Roleblocking a large group of people means any nightkills are not performed by said group of people. Any actions taken by those people are immediately scumclaims.
An extra lynch is actually town power.

Those are the three card effects. Show how any of those are dangerous for us when we either know which effect we're getting or are otherwise lynching scum?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 990, farside22 wrote:
In post 986, Bingle wrote:
In post 981, farside22 wrote:So in the beginning he put Quick to L-1 and then calls out manatee about his post to Quick.
Now at first I thought it was a good point but when Manatee explains himself I see a hesitation and then its followed by weak reasoning. Since then I've seen CL buddy up to players with votes and his comment about knowing his own play style and saying it is all NAI really reads as a player trying hard not to play. It's the so low under the radar you won't catch him and he won't show his hand.
I don't really see anything that reads as scum hunting other then one post, and one post does not = town in my world.
Thanks. I'll ISO dive to see if I can try to differentiate between checked out town and scum, but that post helps. How do you feel about your company on the wagon though?

(It looks like a shit wagon to me.)
The only one I don't like is Quick but I think he's 3p.
:/

MD is pushing hard for a lynch based on a lack of town presence and CL being willing to lynch someone who they hadn't shown much suspicion of and also making posts like:
In post 889, ManateeDude wrote:At this point I'm ready for this day to be over I quite honestly don't care about the details
Quick is a 3p in your eyes.

boring is the guy who chem "caught in a lie", which, while not scum indicative does not lend confidence to his alignment nor his capability.

Drew is sheeping as best I can tell and also has done nothing.

It is objectively a garbage wagon, and if CL is scum he's almost certainly being bussed based solely on how bad the votes are.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 999, Bingle wrote:
In post 988, Chemist1422 wrote:Because...town don't usually have a motivation to lie?
Sure, but what motivation does scum have to lie.

You've successfully pointed out that that isn't town indicative. But Not town indicative =/= Scum indicative.
I think it was a slip

I don't think the lie about the card was on purpose
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 997, Quick wrote:
In post 994, ManateeDude wrote:dont wanna find my iso
I mean... There is lazy and then there is this...
Then Manatee literally posted next post with his reasoning of vote.
In post 998, Quick wrote:I think the only case worth anything here is the case on drew.
I would love to hear the reasoning you got here.

But by all means, if you have a pair, vote me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Bingle's 1001 is a bit scummy tbh ngl.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1003, Doctor Drew wrote:But by all means, if you have a pair, vote me.
If you say so...

VOTE: Drew
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Two Girls One Vote
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Two Girls One Vote »

In post 928, farside22 wrote:Wow that post came out really bad.
Weigh=way
Hoing=going.
you often use the word hoing so your phone has it in its dictionary? respect.
I love you so much that I'm gonna lynch you.
Two Girls One Vote
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:14 pm

In post 945, Ircher wrote:That's a bad analogy for several reasons. The first of which that in real life, many guilty people actually do admit to their crime (i.e.: plea bargains). Aside from that, mafia is different. The dynamics and evidence are different. Scum have a legitimate reason to stay in the shadows, and they also possess a good reason to come out of the shadows to avoid their lynch.

pedit: My second point still stands. Mafia is different because guilty people are not incentivized to start talking in real life. They let the lawyer do the talking for them. In mafia, you don't have a lawyer to defend yourself, so if you're scum, you have to do your own defending.
this is all false. first of all, in real life most crimes are bullshit and you should citizen's arrest the cops.
second, i do have a lawyer to argue for me. i come in this thread and make a big mess to make things interesting, and then the girl who enjoys it more comes and argues on my behalf. so you are a big fat liar.

- the money
Two Girls One Vote
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:17 pm

In post 949, Ircher wrote:Survivalism is part of it. There's also the fact that your posts are unimpressive. You can tell lurking scum from lurking town based on what they post. So far, you've made a very weak push on boring apparently based on intuition and not even given a smidge of a case. That's the only constructive and pro-town thing you've done this game. Some of your posts indicate you aren't really paying attention to the game. Finally, my standards for activity for your slot is higher due to your slot being a hydra. How is it that between the two of you, the only real read y'all have presented is boring is scum and don't even offer any evidence to support it?
pedit: So both you and your hydra partner were bored with the game from Day 1. Why then did y'all sign up?
well we were hoping to get a fun scum role. we TR you fwiw, although my personal confidence in town!you diminishes as you continue this shitpush.
-the money
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 966, Bingle wrote:
@Mod
: If a player who was lynched was deathproof and the role
In post 2479, The MM wrote:
Mafia Card Game Cheater

Abilities
MechanicEach night (this includes pre-game if there is no Night Zero),
players
get distributed a card (blue, yellow or red; chosen at random).

(Ruling: Mechanics are not abilities, and thus cannot be countered or fail targeting, nor can they be reacted to.)

Passive
Luck of the Draw:
If you kill or lynch a player with a blue card, a new 2-day day phase starts, cards have no effect for this phase.
If you kill or lynch a player with a red card, all other players take 1 less vote to be lynched for the next day.
If you kill or lynch a player with a yellow card, other players who also had a yellow card are roleblocked for the next night.
was in the game, would the on lynch trigger occur or not?
How would it be a slip, Chemist? I'm pretty sure that boring is in the list of players, and therefore would receive a card.
Two Girls One Vote
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:32 pm

What if boring actually isnt in the playerlist?
- the money
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 976, Bingle wrote:
Someone in {Iconeum, Ircher, Chateau Lobby, Titus, Pigman} should summarize their girls case and someone in {ManateeDude, boring, farside22, Doctor Drew, Quick} should summarize the CL case.

Well I don't want to be lynched so I will of course vote the competing wagon. I've already stated where I'd like to lynch today but to no avail and pushing those slots is what got me SR in the first place. Thanks Mannatee.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 996, boring wrote:My reason for voting Château is
a) the way in which he placed Quick at L-1 yesterday. He voted very rapidly after I did. This is a bastard game and there's no reason to believe someone wouldn't lol-hammer (which happened). I think town half as reasonable as hes pretending to be would have given a "hey I'm going to L-1, do we have anything left to process?"

This is a bastard game so putting someone at L-2 and there's no reason to believe someone won't lol L-1 or lol hammer.

Do you get how this argument is flawed?
Two Girls One Vote
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Two Girls One Vote
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:44 pm

btw for hoctac's thing we are "Town Utterly Pointless Investigative Role". Every night we get sent the name of a random list mod. if anyone is curious, last night we got PenguinPower. We have no problem with being town confirmed, but would really prefer to be recruited to a cult or converted to mafia.
- the money
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.13Two Girls One Vote (5) - Iconeum, Ircher, Chateau Lobby, Titus, Pigman
Chateau Lobby (4) - ManateeDude, boring, farside22, Doctor Drew
boring (3) - Two Girls One Vote, hellbooks, Chemist1422
Bingle (1) - Battle Mage
Titus (1) - Hoctac
farside22 (1) - TrueSoulEnergy
Chemist122 (1) - Bingle
Doctor Drew (1) - Quick

Not voting:

With 17 alive it takes 9 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is currently frozen at 4 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes due to the unusual amount of V/LAs

farside22 is V/LA until June 1st.

Iconeum has Weekend V/LA, and is V/LA until June 2nd.

Titus is V/LA this weekend.

Battle Mage is V/LA this weekend.
Last edited by TemporalLich on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

hellbooks has been prodded.
time will end
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1001, Bingle wrote:
In post 990, farside22 wrote:
In post 986, Bingle wrote:
In post 981, farside22 wrote:So in the beginning he put Quick to L-1 and then calls out manatee about his post to Quick.
Now at first I thought it was a good point but when Manatee explains himself I see a hesitation and then its followed by weak reasoning. Since then I've seen CL buddy up to players with votes and his comment about knowing his own play style and saying it is all NAI really reads as a player trying hard not to play. It's the so low under the radar you won't catch him and he won't show his hand.
I don't really see anything that reads as scum hunting other then one post, and one post does not = town in my world.
Thanks. I'll ISO dive to see if I can try to differentiate between checked out town and scum, but that post helps. How do you feel about your company on the wagon though?

(It looks like a shit wagon to me.)
The only one I don't like is Quick but I think he's 3p.
:/

MD is pushing hard for a lynch based on a lack of town presence and CL being willing to lynch someone who they hadn't shown much suspicion of and also making posts like:
In post 889, ManateeDude wrote:At this point I'm ready for this day to be over I quite honestly don't care about the details
Quick is a 3p in your eyes.

boring is the guy who chem "caught in a lie", which, while not scum indicative does not lend confidence to his alignment nor his capability.

Drew is sheeping as best I can tell and also has done nothing.

It is objectively a garbage wagon, and if CL is scum he's almost certainly being bussed based solely on how bad the votes are.
Yes, Quick is doing almost everything in his power to be lynched and based on day 1 and what i know of my ability it makes the most sense that quick is 3p.
I don't like boring's claim, other then that I have no issue with boring. He is at the very least involved in the game. There are a bunch of others I can say that are not.
And ftr this game has been a dragging shit show. Even I started losing spirit playing her so if anyone feels done with today I am basically feeling the same way. Well felt that way as well.
In post 1006, Two Girls One Vote wrote:
In post 928, farside22 wrote:Wow that post came out really bad.
Weigh=way
Hoing=going.
you often use the word hoing so your phone has it in its dictionary? respect.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't even notice, that was too funny.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also the only player that CL seems to want to push is Quick and says nothing about anyone else soooooo....????
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 1017, farside22 wrote:Also the only player that CL seems to want to push is Quick and says nothing about anyone else soooooo....????
What would you like to know, Master?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1018, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 1017, farside22 wrote:Also the only player that CL seems to want to push is Quick and says nothing about anyone else soooooo....????
What would you like to know, Master?
Any other scum reads and if so who and why?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1007, Two Girls One Vote wrote:
In post 945, Ircher wrote:That's a bad analogy for several reasons. The first of which that in real life, many guilty people actually do admit to their crime (i.e.: plea bargains). Aside from that, mafia is different. The dynamics and evidence are different. Scum have a legitimate reason to stay in the shadows, and they also possess a good reason to come out of the shadows to avoid their lynch.

pedit: My second point still stands. Mafia is different because guilty people are not incentivized to start talking in real life. They let the lawyer do the talking for them. In mafia, you don't have a lawyer to defend yourself, so if you're scum, you have to do your own defending.
this is all false. first of all, in real life most crimes are bullshit and you should citizen's arrest the cops.
second, i do have a lawyer to argue for me. i come in this thread and make a big mess to make things interesting, and then the girl who enjoys it more comes and argues on my behalf. so you are a big fat liar.

- the money
Hey! No one said you were my client. You sure are right about cops fucking up though.

Guilty scumfucks do have lawyers though. They're called townbeards.

BBL.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1004, Doctor Drew wrote:Bingle's 1001 is a bit scummy tbh ngl.
:?: :?: :?:
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:38 am

Post by hellbooks »

catching up
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:48 am

Post by hellbooks »

In post 847, Two Girls One Vote wrote:
In post 728, Quick wrote:
In post 714, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Ircher or Titus is Lyncher if Quick isn’t Fool/Jester.
And I'm not. I would be acting like a dislikable crazy person if I was a Jester.
Uh... so you'd be acting like your normal self as jester? Fair enough, this doesn't feel like your normal self.

- the money
gonna throw my weight behind this after the wack apache helicopter comment
In post 858, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Farside is Scum.
farside is literally town?
is TSE clear from something
In post 882, Hoctac wrote:Is anyone compiling a list of claims? I want to make sure I haven't missed any.
please. please
in fact my role kind of wants me to be doing this as it's not dissimilar from hoctac's but i just do not have it in me right now
In post 919, Two Girls One Vote wrote:But u keep doing it Hellbooks, I support u.

~girl who enjoys it
thanks babe
there is like a ~certain significance~ in that post
In post 962, Bingle wrote:
In post 960, Quick wrote:Also, I didn't know I was deathproof. Is this true?
We’re all death proof for most of our lives.
dope
In post 971, Quick wrote:
In post 969, Chemist1422 wrote:I think I hate both of these top wagons

VOTE: boring
What's the case on boring? I have hardly remembered any of their posts.
well that makes for not a bad case dontcha think
In post 980, farside22 wrote:Scum read on TSE/BM but I will see if Hotoc will clear them.
i'd vote TSE
In post 996, boring wrote:I think town half as reasonable as hes pretending to be would have given a "hey I'm going to L-1, do we have anything left to process?"
there are a lot of town out there who like to yolovote i would say it has like higher town equity even
In post 1001, Bingle wrote:boring is the guy who chem "caught in a lie", which, while not scum indicative does not lend confidence to his alignment nor his capability.
you're right but also the lie i think weakly indicates scum as in maybe it makes sense for boring as scum to want to pay attention to what the cards are doing and try to mess with it and just royally fucked up in that department, it's not likely but it seems like the most likely explanation i can think of. regardless i think her posts just aren't great
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Ircher »

LicketyQuickety nopity nopity nope. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. I have nothing new to contribute. See you again tomorrow, maybe it'll be more interesting.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”