fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:03 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 99, Nahdia wrote:why, are you scumreading them both?
Nope

But I will find out who came out of that exchange worse off.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 93, osuka wrote:
In post 86, bob3141 wrote:First of all dont be pathetic. There is never any reason to swear in this forum and doing so just marks you out as immature.

Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect

WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.

You said ranger got tilted. You said this means he is scum. You said all your reasoning is due to posts 52.

So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

You said ranger got tilted but the explain why this lead you to the conclusion that this means ranger is scum.

Next you will be claiming that cause and effect are the same thing. That why and how are the same thing too.

You claim effect was ranger got tilted.

question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.

question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

thus one and two is quite clearly me asking you for you explaination on the cause and effect chain. IN two steps.

question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.

How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.

Osuka also appeared in his recent starring role in omgus.

Que the lights, que the cameras here comes a ate performance from no other osuka.
to be clear: my language is really none of your concern and i swear fairly regularly in and outside of game. I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™

secondly: are you being intentionally obtuse? if some of my words are too big for you to interpret, let me know and i can speak in simpler terms. I'm gonna address this dumpster fire of a post in parts:
bob3141 wrote:Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect
i did, actually, answer the questions. I have no idea why he would get pissed but it sure seems like he did - and reasons are mostly irrelevant here, anyways, as the whole point of the vote was to piss him off further on the off-chance that he says or does something potentially revealing

i NEVER said that reaction doesn't come from town. In fact, i've quite literally said that i think his initial reaction to the story was nai; why do you keep insisting that i've said something that I never even implied? I'm not sure if you're doubling down on your misrep here or if you actually have trouble with text comprehension.
bob3141 wrote:WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.
again see above. the why doesn't matter. i've clarified the intention of the vote and funny enough, I
did
get a revealing reaction - just not from him.
bob3141 wrote:question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.
this might be the most flawed reasoning I've seen in a long, long time. it's hard enough to establish cause and effect when you have givens for both - here i have the
impression
of an effect (i.e., it sure _looks_ like he got tilted) and literally zero indication as to the cause. Why are you so hung up on this? What do
you
hope to get out of this line of questioning?
bob3141 wrote:So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

You said ranger got tilted but the explain why this lead you to the conclusion that this means ranger is scum.
this line of questioning assumes i think ranger is scum. that is false.

i'm gonna stop replying to this fabricated dogshit until you quote me saying I think he's scum or his post is scummy. this is getting annoying really quickly
bob3141 wrote:question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.
please translate this to english and i'll be happy to answer
bob3141 wrote:question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.
again i'll start ignoring this line of questioning until you quote me saying anything that could be remotely, very liberally interpreted as anything resembling what you claim i've been saying
bob3141 wrote:How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.
there is no ate here. you've just completely fabricated a load of shit and you expect me to address some very obviously loaded questions ("why do you think x is scum", when I don't think that's the case and have never said anything to imply that)

Are you done with your temper tantrum. You are cliche. Someone calls you out and you respon with more toxicity. Do you need an ice box?

Are you saying its not my concern that i will not tolerate someone swearing at me or swearing in relation to me. I wounder what cliche you will come out wit next.

Plain and simple dont swear at me or i will call it out for what it is.
_

now on to game related things

ok then if yoou dont think ranger is scum then why did you vote for him. Do you usualy vote for players that you dont think are scum?

You say the reason was that you wanted to make him mad. But how did you think such a vote would achieve that. And how did you think it could results in something positive for town. When ranger is a player that can tilted as town.

You say cant tell why ranger would get tilted and that you could never see what caused it. If you were town trying to sort ranger wouldnt you be trying to work what could of tilted him as town and scum. INorder to try and sort him. How else would getting him mad help sort him if you dont deliberate on its potential cause.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

fwogcarf wrote:
Nope

....then what was even the point of that question?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 100, fwogcarf wrote:
Nope

Clearly you think one of me or osuka is scum otherwise. You wouldnt have said worse off thus you think one of us is scum.

As you apear to have all ready ruled out that its tvt

Now i think osuka is scum and osuka is being king of omgus.

But what do you think. There is no sitting on the fence in a mafia game. Unless you want to spend a month sitting awkwardly.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

question 2 im asking you the evidance as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

it should me quite clear. No need to be so obtuse. I cant beleive you cant work out the sentance due to just one typo

ineffect = in practice, even if not formally acknowledged.
premise= base an argument, theory, or undertaking on.
evidence = the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
starting= cause to happen or begin.

is that better
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

Bob, when did you get so angry and snooty?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

So why would you be suprised that player asks you questions based on that premise.

Why dou think such a question would come from scum rather than town player who has found your vote to be reachy
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 105, Titus wrote:Bob, when did you get so angry and snooty?
i dont realy tollerate toxity along those lines after "Mafia à la Mode! ". I will call it out when i see it.

Titus i know i make allot of typos normally atleast one a post. Be funny if i ever find a posts with 88 typos. Be funny to see what they would typo out

rlaftybdoagtyhvglatysgyueabsgtydcagysuftoashbftutp

i know its not 88 but from the start its gives the idea all the way to the very end :-P
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:39 am

Post by osuka »

In post 101, bob3141 wrote:Are you done with your temper tantrum. You are cliche. Someone calls you out and you respon with more toxicity. Do you need an ice box?

Are you saying its not my concern that i will not tolerate someone swearing at me or swearing in relation to me. I wounder what cliche you will come out wit next.

what i said is pretty simple so i'll just quote it, in hopes that you'll read it again. maybe at some point it will penetrate your skull
In post 93, osuka wrote:I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:40 am

Post by osuka »

In post 101, bob3141 wrote:ok then if yoou dont think ranger is scum then why did you vote for him. Do you usualy vote for players that you dont think are scum?

You say the reason was that you wanted to make him mad. But how did you think such a vote would achieve that. And how did you think it could results in something positive for town. When ranger is a player that can tilted as town.

You say cant tell why ranger would get tilted and that you could never see what caused it. If you were town trying to sort ranger wouldnt you be trying to work what could of tilted him as town and scum. INorder to try and sort him. How else would getting him mad help sort him if you dont deliberate on its potential cause.
see now we're getting somewhere

i don't think it would result in anything positive/negative for town. I just hoped to get game-advancing content from that slot.

there's really not enough information at this point in the game to properly sort anyone, so i think your point about working with him is kinda moot at this stage

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidance as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

it should me quite clear. No need to be so obtuse. I cant beleive you cant work out the sentance due to just one typo

evidence = the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

is that better
other than the fact that those definitions really aren't what the words mean in that sentence, sure

tone and content of message sounds pretty annoyed to me, at the very least. he attacked the story idea pretty strongly and kind of out of the blue there

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:42 am

Post by osuka »

In post 106, bob3141 wrote:osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

So why would you be suprised that player asks you questions based on that premise.

Why dou think such a question would come from scum rather than town player who has found your vote to be reachy
i'm not surprised, i'm just fucking annoyed that i had to rehash that point at least three times before you finally stopped misrepresenting (or misunderstanding?) that aspect of what happened

fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:45 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 102, Nahdia wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:
Nope

....then what was even the point of that question?
To spark conversation
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:46 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 103, bob3141 wrote:
In post 100, fwogcarf wrote:
Nope

Clearly you think one of me or osuka is scum otherwise. You wouldnt have said worse off thus you think one of us is scum.

As you apear to have all ready ruled out that its tvt

Now i think osuka is scum and osuka is being king of omgus.

But what do you think. There is no sitting on the fence in a mafia game. Unless you want to spend a month sitting awkwardly.
Since this argument is still going on I'm going to wait for it to end.

I'm leaning towards osuka being scum as of now
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: fwogcarf
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:52 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 114, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: fwogcarf
ok
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 108, osuka wrote:
In post 101, bob3141 wrote:Are you done with your temper tantrum. You are cliche. Someone calls you out and you respon with more toxicity. Do you need an ice box?

what i said is pretty simple so i'll just quote it, in hopes that you'll read it again. maybe at some point it will penetrate your skull
In post 93, osuka wrote:I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™
And it can be consider if you have a problem with me calling you out is squarely your problem.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

but lets leave it at that.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 109, osuka wrote:
In post 101, bob3141 wrote:ok then if yoou dont think ranger is scum then why did you vote for him. Do you usualy vote for players that you dont think are scum?

see now we're getting somewhere

i don't think it would result in anything positive/negative for town. I just hoped to get game-advancing content from that slot.

there's really not enough information at this point in the game to properly sort anyone, so i think your point about working with him is kinda moot at this stage

So what your saying is that you believed at the time that you trying to get ranger mad wouldnt bring any benefit to town. As thats what your saying.

You dont need to work with someone to sort them you just have to read them. So what are the different motives or in other words triggers that you think a town or scum ranger would get tilted by luckys 4 posts.

Do you think anyone could get emotional over 4 posts enough to get tilted. Its not like they were they were directed at him with any intention of getting him tilted. Maybe if they were pointed at him there could be potential to trigger an emotional response inorder to read them. Do you think a vote for ranger would of got him emotional. Do you think it would of got you emotional and raging.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:03 am

Post by osuka »

In post 116, bob3141 wrote:

And it can be consider if you have a problem with me calling you out is squarely your problem.
i dont have a problem with you calling me out, which actually sorta defeats the purpose of you "calling me out" in the first place now that I think about it

just making it clear that i don't care

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 110, osuka wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidence, as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

is that better
other than the fact that those definitions really aren't what the words mean in that sentence, sure

tone and content of message sounds pretty annoyed to me, at the very least. he attacked the story idea pretty strongly and kind of out of the blue there
As i said you couldnt read it past a few typos. Or precisely the missing comma

did you or did you not start with a premise or argument that ranger in practice got tilted. That he did not intend to be emontial but in effect was.

In other words a slightly fancy way of putting whats your evidence to back up your conclusion and your vote.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 119, osuka wrote:
In post 116, bob3141 wrote:

i dont have a problem with you calling me out, which actually sorta defeats the purpose of you "calling me out" in the first place now that I think about it

just making it clear that i don't care
well you got emotional.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:16 am

Post by osuka »

In post 120, bob3141 wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidence, as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

is that better

did you or did you not start with a premise or argument that ranger in practice got tilted. That he did not intend to be emontial but in effect was.

In other words a slightly fancy way of putting whats your evidence to back up your conclusion and your vote.
did you forget to read the second half of the post you quoted?

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 111, osuka wrote:
In post 106, bob3141 wrote:osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

i'm not surprised, i'm just fucking annoyed that i had to rehash that point at least three times before you finally stopped misrepresenting (or misunderstanding?) that aspect of what happened
A point you refused to engage with. Are you suprised a player would push his point again after you refused to engage.

Point where you said you did not scum read ranger before you got emotional and screamed misrep.

When i said you scum read was reachy. After you voted him.

It was only in posts 93 that you stated that you actualy didnt scum read ranger. After i had reasserted my point.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 122, osuka wrote:
In post 120, bob3141 wrote:

is that better

did you forget to read the second half of the post you quoted?
And did you not get the clear impression I was pointing out what all the words meant. the ones you failed to plug together and not asking you the question.

You asked me to clarify the question and i did. You got snarky.

So i broke it down in bitsize chunks for you and you got snarky.

Did you realy think i was still asking you that question in post 120?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”