NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 223, Fenraiser wrote:@Nor
You switched me and Fwog btw in Post 222.
?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Umlaut »

Only half here today, dealing with RL medical things

VOTE: Bob
Osuka looks a bit better over time and I agree upon consideration that Bob's plagiaristic approach to reads is unnerving.

No real read on the replacements yet.

Fwog wagon is still ???
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 226, Umlaut wrote:Only half here today, dealing with RL medical things
If you want to take the whole day, do so. If it's a serious enough distraction from being your best, but you still want to play, I can give you a day 1 lynch pass. This would be true regardless of your alignment. I have been there struggling with mental, physical, and financial health during mafia games. Playing, albeit terribly, helped me get through it. This is my conftown policy unless I get too many requests like that.

Take care of yourself.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 215, osuka wrote:
In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else
to be honest what you say here is just stupid.

And follows a pattern of simplistic stance that ive come to expect from you.

Thought it would of been clear that i sorted you as stupid town back when i switched my vote from you to fog
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Saudade, "the brilliant player" tragically struck ill after drinking a poisoned chalice of grape juice i specially prepared for him.
Long live the new king.
Is it wrong that I kinda like you already?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 228, bob3141 wrote:
In post 214, Fenraiser wrote:I'd say you're going bananas in most cases but echos are normal on mountains.
Do you really think it’s a coincidence that most of bobs stances and thoughts are copied nearly verbatim from someone else

Thought it would of been clear that i sorted you as stupid town back when i switched my vote from you to fog
Bob, if you keep calling people stupid and are otherwise demeaning, I will advocate for your lynch. Even if you think people are stupid, calling them stupid does zero for town morale. There are better ways.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

Osuka looks a bit better over time and I agree upon consideration that Bob's plagiaristic approach to reads is unnerving.

Fwog wagon is still ???

fwog was fence sitting and realy wasnt trying to make his content outside things X vs Y. See how he was saying he wants to scum read one. Town doesnt do that, well town that inst stupid. Town goes into things think is this tvt , svs or tvs. They dont assume every conflict must be SvT

you even see him trying to twist facts by trying to make out the bob v osuka was instigated by me. When the obvous fact is that i asked osuka question backed up with vote. as his actions were scummy. And osuka had a hissy fit. And when i made simple sentance of dont swear at me it is bit pathetic. A simple sentance to see if his toxicty was manufactured ATE or genuine.

Rather than ignoring it he want in to full blown rage trying to insult me at every turn. That i infact found super hilarious. Wasnt hard to get further reads on him after that point. result

And even now he is trying to claim his scum read was due to me trying to find out what titus role is. When the mod has both confirmed titus alignment and hence role. Every player in the game that inst a newb knows what titus role is. so its opportunistic read

in 147 he says he is moving his scum read to me from osuka. yet in 186 he claism me and osuka is hard null. All he says is it cant be svs. But doesnt look into the prospects of tvt or hard into which way it is if its tvs.

Thats not town sew sawing but scum fence sitting. Trying to avoid having to strongly commit while he holds onto to an idiot town coat tails. Lets the useful idiot do the pushing and thus blame if ever i flip. See how he has no content outside of the osuka v bob. He isnt makign his own push on fresh lines of enquiry
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 230, Titus wrote:

Bob, if you keep calling people stupid and are otherwise demeaning, I will advocate for your lynch. Even if you think people are stupid, calling them stupid does zero for town morale. There are better ways.

ok i will stop calling him stupid if he plays civil
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:16 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

I noticed some people scumreading Black Ranger, why?
As for wagon on Fenraiser. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?
Scum theater is when at least two people from the scumteam have an argument that spans out for a ridiculous amount of time to gain the sense that one of them can't be scum because of their fierce interaction
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

he hasnt played civil upto now so today ive stopped giving the same respect i would give a play that has played civil.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:17 am

Post by fwogcarf »

Fwog wagon is still ???
i am the man behind the meme
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:19 am

Post by fwogcarf »

Bob calling everyone stupid is not going to get anywhere
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 236, fwogcarf wrote:Bob calling everyone stupid is not going to get anywhere
who have i called stupid other than osuka?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 233, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 221, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've basically skimmed most of the game and it was hard for me to pick up anything. Guess it's all the new dudes i haven't played with, a lot of their words just sound like noise.

As for wagon on Fenraiser. Most questionable thing i can find is his post . What do you mean? Who is the scum doing a "theater"?
Scum theater is when at least two people from the scumteam have an argument that spans out for a ridiculous amount of time to gain the sense that one of them can't be scum because of their fierce interaction
Yes, but who did you think was doing theater?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:25 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 237, bob3141 wrote:
In post 236, fwogcarf wrote:Bob calling everyone stupid is not going to get anywhere
Your attitude is eventually going to develop into you calling everyone stupid for not following your lead. You're so focused on everyone getting on the same wagon as you that you aren't taking the time to do anything else

I'll actually use your own words against you here, and say that you also have no meaningful content outside of the interaction with osuka. Your points regarding my scumread on you are completely invalid. You're doing something that I like to call rolefishing. Rolefishing is self explanatory, but it basically means that you start targetting one or more people and post content regarding what their roles could be.

A townie doesn't scumread anyone after an interaction between X and Y? That's so blown out of porportion. You're saying that every conversation that people have will always result in two townreads, if I'm reading you correctly. I am not insulting you whatsover, rather just criticising your play.

Sometimes you have to think about other things when you're reading through interactions between players other than "They're town" or "They're scum".
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:26 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 238, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 233, fwogcarf wrote:

Yes, but who did you think was doing theater?
Osuka and Bob

I was asking the question rhetorically, but I'm glad that it's actually gained traction into something we can talk about.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 239, fwogcarf wrote:
Your attitude is eventually going to develop into you calling everyone stupid for not following your lead. You're so focused on everyone getting on the same wagon as you that you aren't taking the time to do anything else

I'll actually use your own words against you here, and say that you also have no meaningful content outside of the interaction with osuka. Your points regarding my scumread on you are completely invalid. You're doing something that I like to call rolefishing. Rolefishing is self explanatory, but it basically means that you start targetting one or more people and post content regarding what their roles could be.

A townie doesn't scumread anyone after an interaction between X and Y? That's so blown out of porportion. You're saying that every conversation that people have will always result in two townreads, if I'm reading you correctly. I am not insulting you whatsover, rather just criticising your play.

Sometimes you have to think about other things when you're reading through interactions between players other than "They're town" or "They're scum".
rolefishing the mod confirmed titus role. are you a new to normals and this site?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

that the mafiascum wiki thats says whats normal and what isnt. Im talking to our IC.

So then why havnt you called osuka out then. He has been toxic for the last few days. He insults me so are you suprised i dont care about insulting him in light way.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 224, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: SirCakez Dislike some of your posts.
Post , it's apparently a "scummy reaction" from BR to shit on a guy making story time in the Mafia thread? Why would that be indicative of scumminess? The story thing had nothing to do with the game, so any emotional outburst from it you can apparently deduce as scum/town?
Post , Nahdia asked why you scumread BR and you give some half-assed explanation about scum trying to get in "content". I do not see what you mean? Post elaborates, but why would a single RVS vote give off such an strong reaction from you?
qft

felt a bit uneasy about cakez townread on me but not sure what to make of the reasoning, null i guess. my initial ping was their RVS vote since he confirms he knew titus was an IC (i actually missed it until i looked back after reading osuka's post so at first i cut him some slack). feels like a very "safe" early vote and is transparently worthless, hence my vote in .
In post 226, Umlaut wrote:Fwog wagon is still ???
you asked and i answered. dont ignore me, friend umlaut. if you're going to cast shade, you must be willing to step into the sun.

hey here's an idea. bob, pls like, take a chill pill.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 am

Post by osuka »

In post 230, Titus wrote:

honestly don't even worry, i've been called worse and i've been on the internet long enough to have decently thick skin

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:54 am

Post by osuka »

In post 241, bob3141 wrote:

rolefishing the mod confirmed titus role. are you a new to normals and this site?

that the mafiascum wiki thats says whats normal and what isnt. Im talking to our IC.

So then why havnt you called osuka out then. He has been toxic for the last few days. He insults me so are you suprised i dont care about insulting him in light way.
and please find a post of mine where I attack you personally instead of the content you've been putting out

ill be waiting

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:56 am

Post by osuka »

In post 231, bob3141 wrote:you even see him trying to twist facts by trying to make out the bob v osuka was instigated by me. When the obvous fact is that i asked osuka question backed up with vote. as his actions were scummy. And osuka had a hissy fit. And when i made simple sentance of dont swear at me it is bit pathetic. A simple sentance to see if his toxicty was manufactured ATE or genuine.

Rather than ignoring it he want in to full blown rage trying to insult me at every turn. That i infact found super hilarious. Wasnt hard to get further reads on him after that point. result
this is just false, by the way

please point to where i "threw a fit" and contrast it to 86, where you felt like you had to show that you had your feelings hurt and didn't like my tone

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:58 am

Post by osuka »

also the whole thing about bob role fishing is really stupid. he asked "hows the role
", emphasis mine. that's not asking what his role is

and as bob pointed out like 3 times already, there is only one normal role that is mod-confirmed to be town at the start of the game. i suggest all of you go read the wiki

fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:51 am

Post by fwogcarf »

Yeah, I'm new. Usually when a confirmed town is revealed it isn't Innocent Child.

I'm not calling out osuka for this because he's not as stingy as you are. He is very annoying though
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 247, fwogcarf wrote:

Yeah, I'm new. Usually when a confirmed town is revealed it isn't Innocent Child.

I'm not calling out osuka for this because he's not as stingy as you are. He is very annoying though
how does stingy come into anything :-P . Where i come from stingy means tight with money

Though on serous note i wasnt being mean calling you new. Simply asking if you were new to normals on this sites. As the roles are all defined. Hence why i linked the wiki.

If you were new you might not know that it could only be one role. And thats why i asked
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

@fwo Don't worry about proving yourself. Go forth with confidence. Act as if there's no wagon on you. You can do this. Tell me your current theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”