Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 1620, bob3141 wrote:Also to save me looking for it. Can someone post what the 2 neghbourhoods are including all dead members
allo's hood was
CSF/Drew added N1
Mala added N2
Me added N3 (allo died so that ended this)

BB was
MT targeted N1(but died so no PT access)
Bambi N2 (but BB died so that was the end of that)
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

bob really gets me wondering if he's scum every time he tells me how crazy i'd have to be to think he's scum.

but ppl, it's drew. I'm really quite certain.

I'm gonna go grab my case from yesterday and post it again here.

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

In post 1408, TheTrollie wrote:see - just when i was thinking it was bob and not drew he does this...

my logic on the iD Lynch still stands - no way Bambi, drew, me and bob could have all been town if iD was town. I think we can narrow down to bambi and drew even - why would neither of Bambi or drew have left open the opportunity to swing onto my wagon and Lynch me instead?

Bambi is town (from my claim), so Drew is probscum (spare a bob/mala team cuz im leaning town on gera)?

Other issues with Drew

(1) iDanys argument that drew was trying to steal credit for mavs now makes him def look scummy since id was legit town
(2)
this is important
I join the PT yesterday and soft claim / say I know Bambi is town since she was neighborized. Drew press me on the PT to make the case in the game thread. Then Drew votes for me in the game thread. Thats where I freaked out both in game and on the PT bc I thought he put me on L-1. But still, why the fuck would drew vote me in the game thread immediately after learning that I am claiming PR with intel in the PT. I pushed him on that in the PT and he said basically “I did it bc I think ur scum and ur at L-1 and havent been hammered yet I wonder why” which he also said in the game thread. That really looks bad. He’s making the case and pushing a Lynch on someone he’s just learned in a PT is a PR with intel that hasn’t been posted in the game thread. Not good.

drew/bob is my gut rn
In post 1559, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 1535, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm rereading the Neighborhood. One of Allo's posts mentioned that Bambi knew who BB had left a note for (which she acknowledged she did) and that if Allo ended up dead, that either mala or Bambi would be the likely killers.

Neither mala nor trollie have posted in there since.

I would like to know why.
This post rubbed me the wrong way. And at first I thought I was just reacting to the fact that drew was lightly tossing some skepticism my way but I think its because it fits into this pattern of behavior where Drew's description of what happened and then what actually happened is inconsistent when it comes to the PT.

I haven't posted in the PT since we fucked up the idanny lynch mainly because (a) now that we've outed ourselves here the PT isnt as useful (b) I am decently confident at least one of mala/drew is scum and (c) drew and mala are super inactive on it.

This notion that I stopped posting in the PT since allo was killed is utter bs. Allo neighborized me the night he died. I didn't get a chance to post until after then and then I quickly became the most active person in the PT within the first few irl days after having been included. It's not me who has been very quiet there, its actually mala/drew.

I've written off the chance of a mala/drew team based on a few interactions in the PT. I was pretty sure about them not being a team together but I need to re-read those interactions and see if they could have been fabricated/bussing.
In post 1560, TheTrollie wrote:and re-thinking the allo kill, at the time I thought it wasn't very enlightening because I think it was obvious that he was the other mason, but now a flip or two later the only scum team that would have not had confirmation of allo's role would have been bob/gera.

Bob/gera isn't feeling like a very likely team for a bunch of other reasons, so that does bring me back to the idea that at least one of mala/drew has to be scum.

Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1626, TheTrollie wrote:bob really gets me wondering if he's scum every time he tells me how crazy i'd have to be to think he's scum.

but ppl, it's drew. I'm really quite certain.

I'm gonna go grab my case from yesterday and post it again here.
I am not scum.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

I will go through your horrible case in a little bit.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

my logic on the iD Lynch still stands -
no way Bambi, drew, me and bob could have all been town if iD was town
. I think we can narrow down to bambi and drew even - why would neither of Bambi or drew have left open the opportunity to swing onto my wagon and Lynch me instead?
... except if you're scum. In which case, you would be well placed there.
(1) iDanys argument that drew was trying to steal credit for mavs now makes him def look scummy since id was legit town
I came on and basically showed mavs was obvs scum. I didn't take credit for outing him. I took credit for what I said and for pushing toward him. I probably took that too far. Sue me.
(2) this is important I join the PT yesterday and soft claim / say I know Bambi is town since she was neighborized. Drew press me on the PT to make the case in the game thread. Then Drew votes for me in the game thread. Thats where I freaked out both in game and on the PT bc I thought he put me on L-1. But still, why the fuck would drew vote me in the game thread immediately after learning that I am claiming PR with intel in the PT. I pushed him on that in the PT and he said basically “I did it bc I think ur scum and ur at L-1 and havent been hammered yet I wonder why” which he also said in the game thread. That really looks bad. He’s making the case and pushing a Lynch on someone he’s just learned in a PT is a PR with intel that hasn’t been posted in the game thread. Not good.
You know what was also obvious? No-one jumped on you. I initially interpreted that as scum not trying to be obv scum. In fact, I think it was scum not jumping on to lynch you and bus you as you are in a precarious situation.

I also call bullshit on your claim. You've made it so late in the game, without prompting, that I feel like it is you grandstanding to keep yourself alive.
(a) now that we've outed ourselves here the PT isnt as usefu
Untrue. If you were genuinely town, and mala was genuinely town (I'm taking a punt on the latter), then the PT is excellent to formulate a strategy to move forward. You don't want to do that, because mala has called you out as scummy before, and you for you to formulate a plan would require you to fabricate things. Thus, you've not.
and re-thinking the allo kill, at the time I thought it wasn't very enlightening because I think it was obvious that he was the other mason, but now a flip or two later the only scum team that would have not had confirmation of allo's role would have been bob/gera.
Why would bob/gera not have confirmation?

The bb/allo NK's are fairly obvious. Of course they'd get rid of the masons. There's no disputing that.

My biggest things are that every time I work with you, you town read me. Every time I press you, you scum read me.

The only hang up on this is you're the only one here arguing with me. Ger pushing for no lynch confuses me.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Trollie, the biggest thing is, why would I not keep the neighbouriser alive if I was scum? Allow was town reading CSF. Why kill them when I could have effectively acted as a double agent?

The fact Allo neighbourised you, but they die that night, suggests to me you killed them and were happily surprised by what happened.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

The fact none of us are dead, lends itself to that.

The only other person you have to kill, is Bambi, which leaves you, bob, ger, mala, and I.

Which is a 3v2 towncore vs you guys.

I'm convinced it's you. If it's not, I'll happily apologise, but I believe firmly it's you.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:55 am

Post by TheTrollie »

VOTE: no lynch
I'm not letting you off the hook, just realizing this is going to take a bit cuz i dont have ppl on my side here.

few things I made note of from ur last few posts drew that I wanted to dicuss:

- I think at least one (prob just 1) of you/mala are scum. the PT becomes less interesting to me if this group knows about it, and there is a scum player in that group. in that case, the only thing private about the PT is that it's hidden from some town, but not any scum. So talking in there, under my assumption that one of you are scum, doesn't benefit town. Also I tried to be very active in the PT from when I first entered but no one wanted to play with me much there. more the former of the two things though. i dont think activity in the PT is helpful to town atm

- Oh also, while i'm on the topic of the PT. i still think its messed up that you decided to push me in the game thread as soon as you knew I was softclaiming a PR in the PT.

-neither gera or bob are in a neighborhood. That means the only remaining possible team that would have had no access to any PT confirming who the masons were is a gera/bob team. Oh, actually I guess hypothetically I would also be in that group since I only got neighborized that night. but my point still stands that a gera/bob/mav team would not have been 100% on allo, and since i think that team is already pretty unlikely, I'm just filing this in as another reason I don't beleive that to be the team.

- the neighborizer death not being necessarily smart for you is a good point. that said, once BB flipped, if you can kill the other mason you sorta have to as scum. Your point that the fact that allo died the night i was neighborized is silly. that cant suggest anything to you.

how about this...do you agree that there is scum in you/me/mala?
Mala, do you agree there is scum in you/me/drew?

I've got a few reasons I believe the above, but the easiest is that a gera/bob team doesnt make sense to me.

Wondering if we can get somewhere with this convo on that.

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:56 am

Post by TheTrollie »

i almost just voted drew again bc i really want to do that today. im not gonna because i know there's not alignment on that but just...we should really be lynching him

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

if you and germa scum read drew. Why are you not both voting him?
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:03 am

Post by TheTrollie »

bc gera prefs no lynch > drew lynch and i pref drew lynch > no lynch

Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1636, TheTrollie wrote:bc gera prefs no lynch > drew lynch and i pref drew lynch > no lynch
And it makes soooooo much sense for you to do what Gera is doing... :igmeou:
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Someone out Trollie at L-1. Seriously.

If scum are not them, they’ll hammer and you all get to laugh at me. Or, they won’t hammer, and...
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

im in no rush we have 6 days left and will still at mylo.

You all made me top poster :-P

Nothign stopping mala from moving to l-1. if its germa and some one else i dont get the blame :-P
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:08 am

Post by geraintm »

Are we all agreed there must be one scum in trollie,drew and bambi jay
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well with 6 people alive with 2 scum, naming 3 usually does give you a scum.

Why am I the third in that lineup though?
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

literally think about the fact that i'm sittin pretty at l-2 when it takes 4 to lynch and there are 2 scum left in the game.

Mala is the only one (i think?) other than the two on me who have expressed any interest in voting me

why would i be sitting at L-2 still if scum isnt on my wagon?

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

what do i need to do, bambi, to convince you ur wrong on me?

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1642, TheTrollie wrote:literally think about the fact that i'm sittin pretty at l-2 when it takes 4 to lynch and there are 2 scum left in the game.

Mala is the only one (i think?) other than the two on me who have expressed any interest in voting me

why would i be sitting at L-2 still if scum isnt on my wagon?

it either makes you scum or one of drew/bambi scum.

It does eliminate a germa/mala scum team.

As for you to be scum one of them must be town.
And if you were town they would have flash hammered you
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by bob3141 »

i woudl rather a germa lynch today.

If im rigth on him being scum. Then it clears mala.

leaving the game a 1v1 between you and drew
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

why do u not believe my claim outright? id like to know so I can clear that up

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

also, if i am town, so is bambi, so it makes either me scum or drew scum according to ur logic

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1646, TheTrollie wrote:why do u not believe my claim outright? id like to know so I can clear that up

its in grey area.

town already has allot of power

mason/neighbourizer * 2
simple rolestopper

rolestopper acts as doc for all vt. But also acts as vannila cop in conjuction with the two masons. Thus it weakens and strengths it at the same time

you claimed role a disloyal rolestopper. with those know roles is a straight cop.

what im having trouble with is placing how much that the in effect cop is weakened by the fact it's dependant on the masons actions. Depending on that it either fits or it doesnt.

And the claim combined with your game actions is believable.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1647, TheTrollie wrote:also, if i am town, so is bambi, so it makes either me scum or drew scum according to ur logic
yep why a scum germa results in 1v1 between you and drew.

If mala was scum. then they would of hammered you.

If you are town then that makes bambi town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”