Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hello everyone

VOTE: gobbledygook

I swear i can't spell your name correctly
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

Isn't the N1 vig claim a meme claim? It doesn't really look serious to me tbh
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 10, notscience wrote:Hoopla did you used to be tails

Idk why I keep thinking of tails when I read your name

Also I don’t think I remember you being quite this over the top verbose

also curious about why claim n1 vig instead of crumb it
So, what does Hoopla's "change" in behaviour means to you, is it towny / scummy / NAI?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah, quite different from what we're seeing of her right now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 23, notscience wrote:Nai because I’ve only played with them once if I’m remembering correctly and I don’t even remember the exact game let alone what hooplas alignment was

The style of posting is just something I think I would remember, you know? Like pirate mollie i automatically associate a certain text style with her and same for kkb, who both have weird posting styles

This is a really long winded way to say idk but I don’t think it has anything to do with alignment in this instance- maybe more excitement for this game?
I see, yeah that's fair, then i'm pretty sure that these posts make me lean towards thinking hoop is here to have a fun game, maybe take a little bit of time before getting serious

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 32, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 25, Gypyx wrote:Yeah, quite different from what we're seeing of her right now
Who were you were responding to here?
I was responding to you here

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 35, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 7, Espeonage wrote:It's fun to see Hoopa avoiding making a claim in post 1.

Claim Night 1 Vig

This is something that should be worked out as well.
Goddamn it, I was going to rvs vote espe for saying he wanted to play with me in the queue. Now I can't responsibly.
In post 7, Espeonage wrote:It's fun to see Hoopa avoiding making a claim in post 1.

Claim Night 1 Vig

This is something that should be worked out as well.
Yeah, I'm not sure it makes sense either, because it eliminates the possibility of scum counter claiming on d2. I guess we still get doctor wifom, but I his vig should come before the scum kill, so I don't think t makes sense for them to kill him, unless he has multiple shots. That would be very strange for a mini though. If there is only one kill on night 1 we lynch espe.

In post 9, notscience wrote:Ehhhhh

What’s up doc?
Huntin wabbits.
In post 12, Gypyx wrote:Isn't the N1 vig claim a meme claim? It doesn't really look serious to me tbh
VOTE: vote: Gypyx
Angling for claimed PR lynch.
In post 15, Hoopla wrote:a meme claim, you say?

i don't know how i feel about someone treating the early game with such disrespect.
Damn. I'm just going to hard sheep hoopla this game.
In post 21, Gypyx wrote:

So, what does Hoopla's "change" in behaviour means to you, is it towny / scummy / NAI?
Fucking post #21 meta discussion. obligatory "meta is bullshit" comment. This might be the earliest I have said that in a game....
Post 12 : I get where your going, but the reason I questionned the claim was because i've read through a decent number of games, and the few page 1/2 claim i've seen so far were meme claims, plus this one too is quite ambiguous too

Post 21 : Meta isn't really bullshit, sure it's quite overrated, but it's still a decent tool, especially in the early stages of the game

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 41, notscience wrote:Night prep?
I think that Espeonage meant "preparing next night's actions"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

And flippy nips, if you aren't RVS'ing, why the naked vote?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 53, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are you a alt Gypyx or are you new to these parts?
i'm a new player

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 85, AGar wrote:
In post 75, gobbledygook wrote:What is scummy about what Espeonage said?
In post 78, Hiraki wrote:
In post 70, AGar wrote:
In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately. Seems like a scum thing to focus on right now no?

Vote: Cooldog
Hi Scum.

VOTE: Espeonage

<3
Would love an explanation here, unless it's just a joke
I mean it's part joking because it's Page 3 so there's not tons to go off of but I thought it was shady to go "Hey they're night planning, that's scummy" after a meme claim.

So it's like 50/50 on how serious I am.
I kinda like these posts from Agar here, even if the reasoning is quite weak, it looks like he's geniuenly beliving in what he's saying

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 91, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 84, notscience wrote:I’d noticed you hadn’t really said anything else about the other questions but I was interested in the agar question because frankly, if I wasn’t sheeping hoopla I probably would have voted Espeonage too.
Why do you want to vote Espeonage?
In post 85, AGar wrote:I mean it's part joking because it's Page 3 so there's not tons to go off of but I thought it was shady to go "Hey they're night planning, that's scummy" after a meme claim.
What is scummy about thinking nightplanning is scummy?
In post 88, notscience wrote:I actually took Espeonages post half serious is what that meant.

I was just interested in heading off that pattern bc I’m trying to see more of the reason behind the questions. And then you said it’s not how you play so I’ve pretty much resigned to wait for your takes to come in after people start playing
You want to head off the pattern of me asking questions? I will push things that I think are scummy in real time. It isn't like I just sit there and ask questions. :P But as far as having all my thoughts or a fully transparent thought process, you'll never get that from me.

Generally, I do not like to insert my opinion on things. During sociological research, researchers try not to interfere with their subjects, so that their data is not tainted by outside influence. That's what I do more or less.

VOTE: Gypx
and here, i'm kind of suspicious of the fact that gooble kind of sets himself up to be able to lurk later on, or at least not produce meaningful content

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Gypyx »

I don't, but that's not the point, my point was that saying this had no real effect, other than giving you a justification to lurk later on, not right now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

Okay then, I guess we'll see if things change later on

i'd appreciate you to show a bit more of your actual thoughprocess though

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

Right now i'm susp of you, for reasons that I explained plus the lack of thoughts coming directly from you, and of flippyNips, because even though he's not being really serious, I don't like any of his posts currently

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Gypyx »

@brassherald : you counted Hikari twice

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 113, notscience wrote:Hoopla what do you think of agar?

Unbreonage what does your dance post mean in less confusing gibberish? Are you saying that group if 3 seems town and myself and especially are scum? If so, what makes you say both?
Well, you've been asking a lot of questions, and your vote is based on sheeping, and going through your ISO, it mostly consisted of questions to other peoples

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Gypyx »

(Don't mind the quoted post, idk how it got there)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 135, gobbledygook wrote:I think people misclick the + button on pages and don’t realize they did. You have to refresh the entire browser page to remove a + quoted quote from applying in your next post.

——

Are questions not thoughts, Gypyx? Is my comment that the wagon on Flippy is likely fruitless not a thought? Does the movement from voting Hoopla to joining a wagon with Hoopla not constitute a thought?
the flippy wagon :yeah these are thoughts (your only thoughts in roughly 20 posts), but that's not really the kind of thoughts that make the game go foward, your reason for not wanting to wagon Flippy was his playstyle, something that doesn't change from game to game (or at least not much)

the vote movement : your vote on Hoopla was RVS if i'm not mistaken, and you haven't brought any actual reasons for sheeping her from what I recall

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 140, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 138, Gypyx wrote:the flippy wagon :yeah these are thoughts (your only thoughts in roughly 20 posts)
Good to know that questions do not count as thoughts. Though I wonder how questions are formulated in the first place... ;)
In post 138, Gypyx wrote:but that's not really the kind of thoughts that make the game go foward, your reason for not wanting to wagon Flippy was his playstyle, something that doesn't change from game to game (or at least not much)
The reason you're voting for me is based on playstyle, so I guess we both are not moving the game forward. :lol: Maybe I should vote you for not having any thoughts.
In post 138, Gypyx wrote:the vote movement : your vote on Hoopla was RVS if i'm not mistaken,
The vote occurred during RVS, but it was not random.
-questions don't really count as thoughts in my opinion, as questions are non-commital and don't really show much about how you're thinking

- i'm voting you based on a message saying what you plan on doing, which i don't really like, you said Flippy's wagon wasn't useful based on the meta knowledge of his playstyle, I think those are
relatively
different?

- then what was it based on? you haven't explained why you thought that hoopla's first message was suspicious, neither did you explain why you went from voting her to sheeping her

and I don't think Hikari's questions call for an answer, unless Hikari tells me otherwise of course, in which case i'll answer

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 144, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 143, Gypyx wrote:and I don't think Hikari's questions call for an answer, unless Hikari tells me otherwise of course, in which case i'll answer
So then what do you make of Hiraki?
what's the point of that question? I just don't do anything about Hikari

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 148, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 142, AGar wrote:
In post 92, gobbledygook wrote:Oh, I thought you and Hoopla were voting Gypx.

VOTE: Emperor Flippy Nips
Why?
In post 143, Gypyx wrote:- then what was it based on? you haven't explained why you thought that hoopla's first message was suspicious, neither did you explain why you went from voting her to sheeping her
In post 101, gobbledygook wrote:Wagons are good to move the game forward. Might I suggest a better player to wagon? Flippy is a lurker and when he is here he posts cash gifs, but other than that pressure on him doesn’t do much.
Agar/Gypyx, I am wagoning Emperor for the sake of a wagon. I don't find what Flippy dd to be particularly scummy.
Gypyx, I thought Hoopla's opening post felt ingenuine. Her thought on notscience makes me think she is approaching the game genuinely. What do you think of Espeonage?
so, you think an early probably town wagon is better than a delayed wagon?

i'm null about Espe right now, haven't done anything meaningful apart from claiming N1-vig, and I feel like this has been planned quite a while ago, so I don't consider this claim as alignement indicative

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 149, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 109, Gypyx wrote:
In post 53, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are you a alt Gypyx or are you new to these parts?
i'm a new player
so you aren't an alt?
idk about you, but I find it quite hard to both be a newcomer and an alt

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

also question, are mafia traitors common in mini normals?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 65, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are y'all just the scum team.? ..you can tell me if you are
well then, this post looks really weird to me, might be another one of Flippy's joke posts, but it really stands out in his ISO

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 163, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 161, Gypyx wrote:
In post 65, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are y'all just the scum team.? ..you can tell me if you are
well then, this post looks really weird to me, might be another one of Flippy's joke posts, but it really stands out in his ISO

It’s not my fault them buddying up on page 2 or 3 looked bad to me

Sorry I think you don't get my point, what i'm saying is that this post really feels like you're a mafia traitor trying to reveal yourself to your team, and i may be overthinking this, but the punctuation is really weird too, like, each dot represting a mafia member and the dot next to a question mark represting the unknown mafia member (traitor therefore) makes a lot of sense to me

(I hope this answers the questions other guys had about that)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 165, notscience wrote:
In post 133, Gypyx wrote:
In post 113, notscience wrote:Hoopla what do you think of agar?

Unbreonage what does your dance post mean in less confusing gibberish? Are you saying that group if 3 seems town and myself and especially are scum? If so, what makes you say both?
Well, you've been asking a lot of questions, and your vote is based on sheeping, and going through your ISO, it mostly consisted of questions to other peoples
Are you scum reading me or answering for someone else when they already explained what the reasoning was?

If that is your reasoning- what questions have I asked that haven’t been followed uo on? Have I not given stances on things and said that I Intend to play the same play style hoopla laid out?
I misquoted, this post was directed towards Gooble not you

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 182, renaissance wrote:Hey, maybe this'll be your Don Corleone game.

I like Gypyx, Prana, and Espeonage. Time to ISO gobbled.
Can you explain these town reads?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 144, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 155, Gypyx wrote: so, you think an early probably town wagon is better than a delayed wagon?

i'm null about Espe right now, haven't done anything meaningful apart from claiming N1-vig, and I feel like this has been planned quite a while ago, so I don't consider this claim as alignement indicative
Most definitely. Any wagon is better than a delayed wagon. What makes you say that Flippy’s wagon is “probably town” ?

How come Espe gets null for something that is not alignment indicative but you’re scumreading me for something that I have said is not alignment indicative?
You're the one who said that, i was just trying to follow up with your reasoning, so therefore, could you answer my question?

Isn't null a synonym for Non Alignement Indicative? If it's not i meant to use it as that anyways

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 78, Hiraki wrote:
In post 12, Gypyx wrote:Isn't the N1 vig claim a meme claim? It doesn't really look serious to me tbh
Does it matter?
In post 15, Hoopla wrote:a meme claim, you say?

i don't know how i feel about someone treating the early game with such disrespect.
Me neither.
In post 21, Gypyx wrote:

???????????????????????????????????
In post 26, Gypyx wrote:
In post 23, notscience wrote:Nai because I’ve only played with them once if I’m remembering correctly and I don’t even remember the exact game let alone what hooplas alignment was

The style of posting is just something I think I would remember, you know? Like pirate mollie i automatically associate a certain text style with her and same for kkb, who both have weird posting styles

This is a really long winded way to say idk but I don’t think it has anything to do with alignment in this instance- maybe more excitement for this game?
I see, yeah that's fair, then i'm pretty sure that these posts make me lean towards thinking hoop is here to have a fun game, maybe take a little bit of time before getting serious
why does this matter?????????????
In post 27, notscience wrote:Does anyone with more experience know hooplas alignment preference?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately. Seems like a scum thing to focus on right now no?

don't shoot cooldog, please
In post 45, Emperor flippyNips wrote:rvs doesn't mean posting, its a random vote & i will not be making one of those today
what an annoying "cool guy" entrance
bet alt
In post 60, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 59, Hoopla wrote:hmm, thinking

VOTE: Emperor flippyNips

i felt this coming, I didn't know from where but i knew it was soon
all of this dialogue is so weird - from everyone
In post 70, AGar wrote:

Hi Scum.

<3
Would love an explanation here, unless it's just a joke
In post 76, notscience wrote:Do you plan to follow up on your questions turkey?
If he doesn't?
-Well, the fact that a claim is real or not matters In my opinion?

- well, science says Hoopla has changed her behaviour compared to his memories, I ask him what does he think it means, what is confusing you about that?

-I mean, true, it doesn't really matter, those were just thoughts i had

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah, I get why this is weird, but it's a thought that just came as I read the post, and now i'm kinda obsessing over it tbh

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Gypyx »

The reason is that i'm susping Flipy of being a traitor who sent a signal to his team (look at)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 227, Hiraki wrote:
In post 195, Gypyx wrote:- well, science says Hoopla has changed her behaviour compared to his memories, I ask him what does he think it means, what is confusing you about that?
why does this matter to you?

the traitor stuff is really dumb and just proves the Gypyx is probably a newbie after all who read the wiki to make himself smarter
- Well, i'm trying to figure out peoples alignement, that's kinda how the game works

- and yes I've read through the wiki, a lot of the wiki actually

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 262, notscience wrote:
In post 250, Gypyx wrote:Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?
Because traitor spec is a rabbit hole that doesn’t need to be delved into unless we have a flipped traitor. Otherwise it’s a distraction.
Well in that case the read on Flipy is kinda useless but ok

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 309, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Gypyx

Could you provide any explainations for that vote though?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 259, renaissance wrote:I like Gypyx because he's been proactively giving reads and engaging for the most part. It helps that he's a newbie too.

On the traitor thing: I think it's probably fine and some cosmic brain paranoia, but Gypyx, have you ever played with traitors before? Where did you learn about them?
I haven't
exactly
played with traitors before, but I played with a lot of traitor-like roles, and even a playstyle often leading to stuff similar to traitor signals on minecraft (don't judge me)
I learned about the MS traitor while i was going through every single role in the wiki

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 310, Hoopla wrote:the town bloc is starting to formulate. gobbledygook has earned himself an invitation. gypyx is clearly town.

current members:

hoopla (president)
gobbledygook
notscience
renaissance
gypyx

~~

listening to the advice of fellow board members, it appears agar's name was being tossed around. i agree, he has potential and has been showing some promising signs. but can a peaceful organisation like the honorable town bloc contain his abrasive energy? too early to tell in this humble observer's opinion. lets consider him an affiliated member for the time being while things unfold. we still have plenty of good lynching options:

flippy nips
lickety quickety
hiraki
prana
una
espeonage
cooldog

^is my current vision for the lynching pool. in my upcoming posts i expect to narrow the pool once more and close in on these scumbags. i hope the esteemed town bloc members are on the same page.
So hoopla, your lynch list is basically the player list, and i don't really like gooble and renaissance being in your townbloc
Gooble, i'm still uncomfortable on him, even though i'd need to re-read his ISO
And Renaissance, i don't really see where you're pulling the townread from

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 372, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 348, renaissance wrote:@Umbreon: You're right about the wiki layout, but why do you think knowing traitors are normal is the same thing as knowing "how common they are"? Something might be normal, but that doesn't tell you how often they're included by mods.
I'm not sure what more I can say on this, and I honestly do not feel like doing it anymore either. But.
WHY did he feel the need to ask how common they are?
He can see it from the Normal Guidelines that they EXIST, that is all the relevant information.
If they are ultra-rare - so what?
If they are in almost any game - so what?
Instead of immediately coming out with their "theory" on scum!Espe (it was Espe right?) based on an assumption of a Traitor, they felt the need to ask how common they are first.
So, why? :]

They felt like making a post with the sole purpose of mentioning a "traitor"?
Or they DIDN'T check the wiki at all - which raises the question why so many already assumed they had checked the role there and therefore mentioning it isn't scummy at all... :wink:
Well, frequence of a traitor kinda matters for the priority at which a traitor read should be treated right?
And where are you pulling the theory of me not checking the wiki? Looks like you're just going for easy suspicion

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 384, CooLDoG wrote:gyphx. It's a hoopla, espe renassance scum read. Vote for hoopla. You know that list is scummy as hell. She says she is town hunting, but doesn't really provide reasons for it. AND her lynch pool is basically the entire town so she can wagon hop. Vote hoopla. You know this is the correct choice.
Idk, i kinda think hoopla is just trying to builld a towncore, but doesn't find the correct material to build one so just does it with trash arguments, which could be due to her playstyle

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Gypyx »

(Quick notice that i'll have decreased activity for the next fed days, lots of shit happening)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 400, CooLDoG wrote:For all of hoopla's wanting to run up a wagon to l1 to get a claim by the midway point, she votes for no people on it. I'ma gonna go through the posts in detail tomorrow when my head is less clear so I can get an accurate read.

Also, excellent vote gobbles.Excellent. If you do a meta analysis of all of my games I correctly call scum 100% of the time.
Didn't you say that meta is trash? Why bring it up to back up your accusation then?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 456, Emperor flippyNips wrote:you know i still think hoopla is a decent vote but im gonna move on over to here

VOTE: gyphx i have a hunch :cool:
In post 458, Emperor flippyNips wrote:fuck actually i take it back

UNVOTE:

i've reconsidered and i think gyph is likely town

How do you vote someone only to immediatly unvote them the next post? especially considering that you also had different scum leans at the time of that post

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Gypyx »

also i've just read through Gooble's ISO, and while i'm still slightly uncomfortable about him for instance feels like a weird opinion to have, as i don't see a game where none of the townies misplay as a realistic thing, i like the thinking he shows in or the fact that he has a conditional read on cooldog

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 500, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 498, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 497, AGar wrote:Why do you find it scummy and not just bad town play?
A lot of people say my playstyle is bad town play because it appears erratic and nonsensical to them, so that's why I generally try not to classify anything as bad town play.
I push anything that I think is not pushing a town wincondition forward.

OMG! Me tooo! i look scummy af when im town. and touching on the people not going after their prefered lynch. i have no clue who i want to die, im trying to get townies first then i'll figure out who i want to kill.

i originally voted hoop for omgus lulz, but left it there cos it felt right & no one else has really given me bad vibes
this post pings me hard as scum, it's just Flippy justifing himself for scummy things he'll do in the future, like

"OMG! Me tooo! i look scummy af when im scum. and touching on the people not going after their prefered lynch. i have an excuse to hop on every wagon, im trying to buddy peoples first then i'll hop on to whatever wagon I want.

i originally voted hoop for omgus lulz, but left it there cos i haven't participated in the game since"

VOTE: flippyNips

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 528, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 521, Gypyx wrote:
In post 456, Emperor flippyNips wrote:you know i still think hoopla is a decent vote but im gonna move on over to here

VOTE: gyphx i have a hunch :cool:
In post 458, Emperor flippyNips wrote:fuck actually i take it back

UNVOTE:

i've reconsidered and i think gyph is likely town

How do you vote someone only to immediatly unvote them the next post? especially considering that you also had different scum leans at the time of that post

I mean I voted you at one point but I realized something as soon as I got done posting that I’d rather not go into. Shit happens, I’m allowed to change my mind
why totally unvote and not vote someone else you were susp on?

what made you choose not to go in my wagon?

yes you're allowed to change your mind, but peoples don't usually change thier mind that violently in less than 5 minutes

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Gypyx »

and battle mage, i've already explained why I'm cautious of traitors in post and I was not
specifically
hunting traitors you know, I consider it as a scumread like the others and therefore I bring it up

so, can we avoid going through another 5 pages of traitor spec?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Gypyx »

well, i'd say that going from susping me enough to case a vote to thinking i'm town is a pretty radical change in the span of 5 minutes?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I wouldn't say worried, more like I am considering the presence of a traitor as a possibility

and I don't really understeand what's the point you're going for in that message

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 516, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 493, gobbledygook wrote:My CoolDog read still has conditions on it, but he has done enough now that I can town read him independent of any conditions. Thank goodness. I did not want to reveal my conditions.
Also - THIS is antitown if anything.
I get constantly called out for my vague and "mysterious" reads, but it's almost always something related with PRs or silly meta-tells I do not feel like outing.
But instead of continuosly repeating them for funsies, I state them and move on.
Dwelling on them like this, only makes them stick out more for scum, and everyone who ever has trouble trusting you/CoolDog.
so wait, are considering that this post from turkey could possibly come from scum or is it a bad townie post?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

are you*

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

(Is this L-1?)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

Well, i'd like to avoid the vagon going too fast as we have plenty of time left, so

fos : gooble

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

Wdym?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

I see, well i'd like to avoid quicklynch / self hammer shenanigans, and I consider gooble to be spiritually at L-1, so i'd like him to claim

And what's the problem with me not technically using my vote?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: gooble

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 766, Hoopla wrote:this is an unrelated observation to the current conversation, but it needs to be said:

if
the two leading wagons (turkey and una) are town, then flippy is my top pick for scum. he hasn't made a vote in the last 12 pages while both of these wagons have developed, despite having posted 40+ times during that period. there is nothing scum love doing more than sitting back and letting innocent townies do their dirty work for them. this is especially true when the scumteam as a whole is under little to no direct pressure.
who do you think would be scum based on the hypothesis that Flippy is scum lurking because of the low pressure on his buddies then?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 775, notscience wrote:Agar- the way gypdanced around it gave me the heebie jeebies. Like regardless of the flip I could see soft bus or distancing from a mid Lynch.

T makes me more interested in flipping him than the turkey.

I never did get to iso una so let me do it. I still liked his early stuff
are you actually reading my vote as two opposite things? make up your mind x)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 407, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 402, Hoopla wrote:
In post 399, gobbledygook wrote:Hoopla for madame President

VOTE: Hoopla
the nerve!
Haha, I was just messing with you.

What’s your read on Agar?

VOTE: Flippy

In post 419, gobbledygook wrote:Hoopla doesn't Espeonage better fit the profile of scum you're saying? Less posts and almost at prod range.

Plus this gives me the ammo I need to kill Agar
also here, Gooble is redirecting the wagon from Flippy to Espe, so i'm kinda seeing Gooble / Flippy being scum

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I see, well i kinda think a scumteam with Flippy / Turkey is a possibility due to what i pointed out earlier

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Gypyx »

i'm in [post=flippyNips]flippyNips[/post]

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Gypyx »

whoops

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: flippyNips

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

ouch, how did this happen?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

Klick, could you try to organize your reads in a read list or something similar? It's quite hard to get your general thoughts about the game when everything is in a hugh wallpost

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

Wdym by rotating door slot?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I kinda think that if Flippy was a scum fruit vendor, who wanted to come up with additional utility on his role, he wouldn't add gunsmith to his role

but if we have something like a cop or a not-so gated vigilante, i kinda see scum having that exact role

UNVOTE:

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Gypyx »

Wait cooldog i don't really follow your thoughprocess there, why are you saying we have a tracker based on Flippy's claim?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Recap of the current wagons :

Goobledygook : built itself progresively, only to be suddenly stopped upon reaching L-1 without any good reason

FlippyNips : quick wagon, got cut off by Flippy's claim

Gypyx : (ofc i'm kinda biased on this one) wagon that kinda "lurked" as a possibility, started to pick up the pace in response to Gooble reaching L-1

Hoopla : i'm not feeling good about this wagon, but that's probably because i'm TR'ing hoopla

Una : weird wagon considering the peoples on it, and the fact that it's kinda stalling : scum / lynchbait for later?

I still think thar gooble is scum, and considering that nothing new comes from him VOTE: gooble

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Well, here you go hoop

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah agreed, your wagon is pretty terrible

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 964, Klick wrote:
In post 938, Gypyx wrote:Una : weird wagon considering the peoples on it, and the fact that it's kinda stalling : scum / lynchbait for later?
The wagon was gobble/Hoopla/myself. You scumread gobble, but townread Hoopla. Am I to take that to mean you are uneasy about my slot?
What do you think of my recent points on Una-scum/gobble-town?
I have you as leantown currenrly even though i didn't like renaissance's playstyle, what bugged me about the wagon is that it was sort of "there" for a long time, no one seemed to be against it but yet it never took off until now, i'm reading this as una being town

Well, your gooble-town points from what i've seen don't even point towards gooble being town, and I have to admit you got some very valid points on Una, i'm waiting to see una's reaction to your vote though

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 997, UnaBombaH wrote:My reads so far have been dismissed more or less, and I guess I've deserved that with my own posting then.
Like I said earlier this game, and I've said many many times in other situations as well - I think that if enough people vote to lynch me, there's something wrong with MY play as well.
That being said, I'm disappointed for not having a votecount of my wagon at it's latest peak.
I am very confident there were 1-2 scum on me at the time CoolDog joined as well.

My top guesses for scum would have to be amongst
gobbledygook, Klick, CoolDog
ON
the wagon (1-2 there), and
Prana
off the wagon with that latest post.
These are my top4 scumreads, and while I'm not saying there's literally the full team in there, I wouldn't be surprised to find 2.
Guess I gotta misread someone as town.. ;)

I truly believe
Gypyx
is noobtown, and
EmperorFlippynips
is doing Flippynips-things.
Not feeling as confident about them because some of their posts still rub me the wrong way, but wouldn't consider them too scummy either.

AGar
and
Hiraki
are likely my top townreads, and I do not see either of them being scum this game.

Bob
and
Battlemage
are both slots that have had replacements, right?
Neither has taken a solid stance on me or Gobbledy as far as I know?
I think both of them should, and if they have, I apologise for missing it.
These slots are both in the middle for me simply because I haven't got an idea on which way to lean on them yet.

Hoopla
and
notscience
are the hardest slots for me to sort right now.
I have this unnatural gutfeel and read on Hoopla being town here, and yet I do not feel my usual paranoia whenever I get one of these as early as D1.
notscience isn't "null" in the sense that I can't find anything alignment indicative about them, but more so because they have managed to come across scummy to me in the start, and yet look more towny as the game progressed. And still, I do not like the position they have amongst my scumreads, which keeps them from getting that green color in my eyes.. :?

I guess these are as far as I can push myself slotting people D1.
What do your orange reads represent exactly?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Gypyx »

Also i'd be willing to join the prana wagon too, but only if a gooble wagon is impossible for today

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1025, Klick wrote:
Hard claim: Brunch Daycop.

Notscience did, in fact, have brunch.
Lynch All Liars.
Nah man, i'm a brunch vendor he's fine there

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1007, Klick wrote:
In post 977, Gypyx wrote:I have you as leantown currenrly even though i didn't like renaissance's playstyle, what bugged me about the wagon is that it was sort of "there" for a long time, no one seemed to be against it but yet it never took off until now, i'm reading this as una being town
What about that implies town to you?
I have the opposite read. I think the Una wagon isn't picking up because scum aren't putting their influence behind that wagon.
I have to admit you got some very valid points on Una, i'm waiting to see una's reaction to your vote though
And why does your wagon analysis take precedence over what you see as valid points against Una?
Now that Una has posted more, what do you think?
Do you see this Prana wagon as town-motivated or scum-motivated?
Well, if there was scum influence between the wagon, it would be a pretty insidious one as no one seems to be highly against a una wagon, currently or at any point before in the game, plus una never got townread from what I recall, and in my opinion, unless scum plays a really bad game, they are most likely to be townread at some point during the game, idk if i made my point clear

Well, wagon are facts (votes), your reads were based on talking, facts > feelings
Una didn't formulate any kind of response to your read, I really dislike that
Prana wagon is town-motivated imo, at least at the beggining, I don't really see a scumteam trying to start that wagon

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Gypyx »

did prana just got hammered or have I miscounted the votes?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1062, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1013, CooLDoG wrote:theoretically hoopla should be chill with this wagon since prana is not very active.
prana was my second suspect after una, so while one part of me is happy to have another viable lynching option, i'm finding the composition of the speedwagon highly questionable;

bob, cooldog, notscience, flippy, una, battle mage

^this was prana's wagon at its peak. i literally feel nauseous just looking at it. there's possibly two scum there, maybe even three if prana is town.

myself and klick have found prana scummy throughout the day, so we have a majority there, if we want it.

~~

i feel like for prana to be scum, he is being bussed by both members, or i have some crucial reads wrong. he could easily be an easy mislynch target, scum are trying to capitalise on in the haze of deadline chaos. if this is true (prana-town), i'd be highly suspicious of the wagon. if he's scum, i see una as one of the top picks for his buddy, so combinatorally, i still favour una as scum, as he makes sense as scum in both prana-town/prana-scum universes.
you're saying that in a world of both prana / una scum, scum would make the lynch go from one of thier members to another?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Gypyx »

also watcher claim, i think that's a powerful role, is it common for scum to claim high power roles like that?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ok, one day till dead line, we really need to organize stuff, everyone, list all the wagons you're okay with, i think we can work things out like this, i'll start

Gooble / Una

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1138, Klick wrote:
In post 1132, Hoopla wrote:people should be judging prana based on how likely a mod is it to give a player a watcher in today's climate vs. how often scum like prana would fakeclaim watcher
I literally had a Town Watcher in my Mafia game a month or two ago
It would be very cool if you were to provide said game link

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

Are you actually starting a new wagon with 1 and 1/2 days left on the clock without brining much of an argument? Wtf

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Gypyx »

Could you say who you saw visiting Flippy Prana?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

What does "trying to off" exactly mean though?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Gypyx »

Can i have an actual definition of the term?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

No, "trying to off"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1337, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1323, Gypyx wrote:Could you say who you saw visiting Flippy Prana?
He said nobody, like 2 posts before this. Please try :facepalm:
In post 1329, notscience wrote:how would he have seen someone try to off flippy and flippy be alive lol

Welcome aboard klick
...he didn't? He literally claimed nobody visited Flippy. This is beneath you. :cop:

I'm still interested in a Gypyx lynch. Wtf happened yesterday at the end. VOTE: Gypyx
Oh ok, that's such a weird way to formulate things

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1342, UnaBombaH wrote:Btw guys - I assume Flippy will arrive to the thread while I'm away and guarantee to everyone that I have 0% weapon in me.
Meaning I'm an inno for today ;)

Finnish midsummer (Juhannus :P ) is a national holiday for mandatory alcohol abuse, so
I will be more or less completely away for friday-saturday-sunday.

I'll be checking the thread once I'm completely certain I'm still alive and not drunk anymore. :]

Peace and Love - UnaB
unless you're a mafia traitor :eyes:

(I'm kidding)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Gypyx »

Idk what proxy vote means man, i assume it's something like saying you'll vote the same guy than said guy does?

And what is your current stance on Prana, does his absence of result make him more or less susp in your opinion?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1349, Klick wrote:So we're ignoring the bit where he explicitly claimed that 'somebody tried to off him'?

Somebody explain this interpretation to me reeeeally slowly because I'm not seeing it at all
Basically, i'm seeing this post as

"I wanted to watch Flipy in case he had a real claim, and that therefore scum would want to kill him"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1363, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1358, notscience wrote:So flippy does that mean unas clean?

Well he’s unarmed so if he’s scum he’s either a traitor or some other role that can’t make kills that I don’t know about. But for this day phase at least I’d say he’s clear
Pretty sure doctors show up as don't having a gun (at least that's what i've been reading on the wiki)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: klick

do we quicklynch, or do you guys feel like we need more daytime?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

Hey BM, didn't you claim you were shooting Notscience?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Gypyx »

Sorry for the recent lack of activity, real life kinda got in the way of mafia

Anyways, i don't think i'm super happy with a prana lynch, like, a watcher is really ballsy to fake, and watcher kinda fits the "theme" i'm seeing with this game rn

(Like, all roles are kept pretty simple, apart from Flipy's combined shenanigan)

But at the same time i don't see any other proper wagon, i'm still susp of BM even though he doesn't have a gun

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1665, Hiraki wrote:I don't know if I agree 100% but it just affirms that Gypyx should not be touched with a 5 foot pole.

Here's a better question -

Gypyx - what is the "theme" you see with this game?
Well, as I said, i'm seeing a pattern with pretty simplistic roles

Bulletproof / Roleblocker / Watcher

i'm waiting to see more of the setup, but if that pattern confirms itself, i think that flippy's claim could be out of place

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Gypyx »

Even though now that I think about it, we might now have any other PR

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

Removed by the mod.

I have removed this post on my own initiative, please do not discuss the contents of the post, appropriate actions will be taken as needed. -brass

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1876, notscience wrote:I hope Gypyx comes back to explain why he brought up traitors too lol

Pedit

Booooooooooo

So you fucks blocked me and killed agar :(

I’m glad we won or I woulda swung for that
well, traitor spec was a honest thought I had about the game while i went town mindest mode

yeah that got out of hand quickly

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

and gg town also, you guys really did some great night play

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

what was the crumb?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1889, bob3141 wrote:My role was backup roleblocker

im sure you can see the crumb
oh yeah i see the crumb, pretty cool yeah

Pedit : so you're saying we lost because we were unlucky? bruh moment

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Gypyx »

The setup was intersting yeah, just a question, what was the point of there being a mafia night 2 alien?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah agreed, from a scum!pov it really felt like I just hoped that town would just not find who's scum and eventually reach LyLo, not really the best gameplan

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Gypyx »

(i mean, i'm kinda happy that my first scumgame was one where scum was screwed because of a lot of different factors, that serves as a sort of crash course on what works / what doesn't while not really impacting my team because of bad play)

bottom text

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”