Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 172, renaissance wrote:
In post 168, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 164, renaissance wrote:It's a me!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

(Is spoilering GIFs something we have to do?)

Not at all. I normally don’t in the beginning of games or for gifs that aren’t on a quick loop that don’t look too spazzy
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:46 am

Post by notscience »

In post 157, Gypyx wrote:also question, are mafia traitors common in mini normals?
What sparked this question
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:47 am

Post by renaissance »

In post 69, PranaDevil wrote:Also not a fan of CooLDog attempting to frame Gryp. I want to hear a proper answer to #47 too.
Why do you think of CoolDog's explanation that came in ? Changed your mind?
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:47 am

Post by renaissance »

*What do you think
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:50 am

Post by renaissance »

In post 174, notscience wrote:For the most part? I try to put a lot of emphasis on being transparent. You’re welcome to check my game history for a meta read to piss off cooldog, but other than an ongoing I haven’t played recently.

I used to be really good at being transparent and as I’m back I’m trying to refocus on that. Basically used to just town it up, figure out who of the people I’m used to playing with a lot is town, and work with them to sort everything out. Since I’ve been back there hasn’t really been anyone I’m used to playing with so I lost that side of my play so I frankly could be overcompensating on the other side.
Interesting, that sounds like a fun philosophy. What do you do when you roll scum then? I'd imagine it'd be difficult to replicate the same level of transparency.
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:52 am

Post by renaissance »

Not a fan of Hiraki's mass confusion in . I don't get why he's so befuddled at the Hoopla-related matters.
Hectic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:54 am

Post by notscience »

It is. I can usually keep it up until like day 3, trying to mirror my town play but I usually just start lurking the longer the game goes and I’ve tried multiple times to change it but it’s just so hard lol. I’m waiting to get a chance at it again because I’d like to think I matured in my time away from the site and can overcome that now, but I haven’t had the chance to try it as I’m only playing one game at a time because I also work full time.

It does back me into corners when I draw like neighborizers because I’m basically forced into making a hood with the very people I’m most concerned about in the playlist.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:59 am

Post by renaissance »

Hey, maybe this'll be your Don Corleone game.

I like Gypyx, Prana, and Espeonage. Time to ISO gobbled.
Hectic
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:04 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 151, AGar wrote:So do you have any mild or moderate, or even strong!, scumreads? There’s plenty to go off of by now.
I do.
In post 154, Gypyx wrote:
In post 144, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 143, Gypyx wrote:and I don't think Hikari's questions call for an answer, unless Hikari tells me otherwise of course, in which case i'll answer
So then what do you make of Hiraki?
what's the point of that question? I just don't do anything about Hikari
I find it odd that you do not have an opinion about Hiraki who asked questions that you felt didn’t need to be commented on. I find it odd that notscience also did not have an opinion about Hiraki asking questions that had no follow up since notscience had a problem with me asking questions that did have follow ups and that I did follow up on.

What’s good for the goose is good for the
gander
turkey, amirite? :lol:
In post 155, Gypyx wrote: so, you think an early probably town wagon is better than a delayed wagon?

i'm null about Espe right now, haven't done anything meaningful apart from claiming N1-vig, and I feel like this has been planned quite a while ago, so I don't consider this claim as alignement indicative
Most definitely. Any wagon is better than a delayed wagon. What makes you say that Flippy’s wagon is “probably town” ?

How come Espe gets null for something that is not alignment indicative but you’re scumreading me for something that I have said is not alignment indicative?
In post 160, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 125, gobbledygook wrote:Well, the counterpoint to that is the information you’re getting now is the type, frequency, and substance of information you’ll be getting later in the game too. If you don’t think it’s lurky now, then it won’t be lurky then.
This is also just plain wrong. Player's can change over the timeframe of the game. You could be setting up some lurks later on.
That is a possibility, but then why not wait for me to fall into that habit? That would be a much stronger case than jumping down my throat
to eat my gizzard
saying I am planning something nefarious. ;) This entire line of questioning from Gypyx has really only reinforced my belief that waiting and letting things develop without much interaction is more efficient play.

Cooldog, do you think my current level and style of play is lurky?
In post 165, notscience wrote:Are you scum reading me or answering for someone else when they already explained what the reasoning was?

If that is your reasoning- what questions have I asked that haven’t been followed uo on? Have I not given stances on things and said that I Intend to play the same play style hoopla laid out?
Gypyx did not mean to quote your post when he made the above statement. How did you miss his post correcting the accidental inclusion of your post?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:05 am

Post by notscience »

What about those 3 did you like?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:06 am

Post by renaissance »

Eh, I'm out of time actually. I liked notscience's recent interactions with me a little.

VOTE: gobbled

I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.

Pedit: I'll be back later!
Hectic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:06 am

Post by notscience »

Skimming while I’m at work, most likely just glazed over it.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:07 am

Post by renaissance »

Oh wait, this is better.

VOTE: CoolDog
Hectic
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 143, Gypyx wrote:and I don't think Hikari's questions call for an answer, unless Hikari tells me otherwise of course, in which case i'll answer
they absolutely do

didn't know that you could take a test and refuse to answer the questions and still get 100

wouldn't it just be helpful to answer the questions regardless?

such a weird answer
In post 143, Gypyx wrote:-questions don't really count as thoughts in my opinion, as questions are non-commital and don't really show much about how you're thinking
yikes

If there's a vig, can you shoot this slot?
In post 180, renaissance wrote:Not a fan of Hiraki's mass confusion in . I don't get why he's so befuddled at the Hoopla-related matters.
1) it's not confusion
2) you're not a fan of someone being
confused?

confusion is a scumtell now?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:26 am

Post by AGar »

In post 183, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 151, AGar wrote:So do you have any mild or moderate, or even strong!, scumreads? There’s plenty to go off of by now.
I do.
And those would beeee....
In post 187, renaissance wrote:Oh wait, this is better.

VOTE: CoolDog
Do tell why?

@Espe
be a doll and point out where Notty was night planning for an old fogey.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 163, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 161, Gypyx wrote:
In post 65, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are y'all just the scum team.? ..you can tell me if you are
well then, this post looks really weird to me, might be another one of Flippy's joke posts, but it really stands out in his ISO

It’s not my fault them buddying up on page 2 or 3 looked bad to me

Sorry I think you don't get my point, what i'm saying is that this post really feels like you're a mafia traitor trying to reveal yourself to your team, and i may be overthinking this, but the punctuation is really weird too, like, each dot represting a mafia member and the dot next to a question mark represting the unknown mafia member (traitor therefore) makes a lot of sense to me

(I hope this answers the questions other guys had about that)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 165, notscience wrote:
In post 133, Gypyx wrote:
In post 113, notscience wrote:Hoopla what do you think of agar?

Unbreonage what does your dance post mean in less confusing gibberish? Are you saying that group if 3 seems town and myself and especially are scum? If so, what makes you say both?
Well, you've been asking a lot of questions, and your vote is based on sheeping, and going through your ISO, it mostly consisted of questions to other peoples
Are you scum reading me or answering for someone else when they already explained what the reasoning was?

If that is your reasoning- what questions have I asked that haven’t been followed uo on? Have I not given stances on things and said that I Intend to play the same play style hoopla laid out?
I misquoted, this post was directed towards Gooble not you
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 182, renaissance wrote:Hey, maybe this'll be your Don Corleone game.

I like Gypyx, Prana, and Espeonage. Time to ISO gobbled.
Can you explain these town reads?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 144, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 155, Gypyx wrote: so, you think an early probably town wagon is better than a delayed wagon?

i'm null about Espe right now, haven't done anything meaningful apart from claiming N1-vig, and I feel like this has been planned quite a while ago, so I don't consider this claim as alignement indicative
Most definitely. Any wagon is better than a delayed wagon. What makes you say that Flippy’s wagon is “probably town” ?

How come Espe gets null for something that is not alignment indicative but you’re scumreading me for something that I have said is not alignment indicative?
You're the one who said that, i was just trying to follow up with your reasoning, so therefore, could you answer my question?

Isn't null a synonym for Non Alignement Indicative? If it's not i meant to use it as that anyways

bottom text
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:46 am

Post by AGar »

In post 190, Gypyx wrote:
In post 163, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 161, Gypyx wrote:
In post 65, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are y'all just the scum team.? ..you can tell me if you are
well then, this post looks really weird to me, might be another one of Flippy's joke posts, but it really stands out in his ISO

It’s not my fault them buddying up on page 2 or 3 looked bad to me

Sorry I think you don't get my point, what i'm saying is that this post really feels like you're a mafia traitor trying to reveal yourself to your team, and i may be overthinking this, but the punctuation is really weird too, like, each dot represting a mafia member and the dot next to a question mark represting the unknown mafia member (traitor therefore) makes a lot of sense to me

(I hope this answers the questions other guys had about that)
Hoo fuckin boi I don’t like this.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 78, Hiraki wrote:
In post 12, Gypyx wrote:Isn't the N1 vig claim a meme claim? It doesn't really look serious to me tbh
Does it matter?
In post 15, Hoopla wrote:a meme claim, you say?

i don't know how i feel about someone treating the early game with such disrespect.
Me neither.
In post 21, Gypyx wrote:
In post 10, notscience wrote:Hoopla did you used to be tails

Idk why I keep thinking of tails when I read your name

Also I don’t think I remember you being quite this over the top verbose

also curious about why claim n1 vig instead of crumb it
So, what does Hoopla's "change" in behaviour means to you, is it towny / scummy / NAI?
???????????????????????????????????
In post 26, Gypyx wrote:
In post 23, notscience wrote:Nai because I’ve only played with them once if I’m remembering correctly and I don’t even remember the exact game let alone what hooplas alignment was

The style of posting is just something I think I would remember, you know? Like pirate mollie i automatically associate a certain text style with her and same for kkb, who both have weird posting styles

This is a really long winded way to say idk but I don’t think it has anything to do with alignment in this instance- maybe more excitement for this game?
I see, yeah that's fair, then i'm pretty sure that these posts make me lean towards thinking hoop is here to have a fun game, maybe take a little bit of time before getting serious
why does this matter?????????????
In post 27, notscience wrote:Does anyone with more experience know hooplas alignment preference?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately. Seems like a scum thing to focus on right now no?

Vote: Cooldog
don't shoot cooldog, please
In post 45, Emperor flippyNips wrote:rvs doesn't mean posting, its a random vote & i will not be making one of those today
what an annoying "cool guy" entrance
In post 53, Emperor flippyNips wrote:are you a alt Gypyx or are you new to these parts?
bet alt
In post 60, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 59, Hoopla wrote:hmm, thinking

VOTE: Emperor flippyNips

i felt this coming, I didn't know from where but i knew it was soon
all of this dialogue is so weird - from everyone
In post 70, AGar wrote:
In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately. Seems like a scum thing to focus on right now no?

Vote: Cooldog
Hi Scum.

VOTE: Espeonage

<3
Would love an explanation here, unless it's just a joke
In post 76, notscience wrote:Do you plan to follow up on your questions turkey?
If he doesn't?
-Well, the fact that a claim is real or not matters In my opinion?

- well, science says Hoopla has changed her behaviour compared to his memories, I ask him what does he think it means, what is confusing you about that?

-I mean, true, it doesn't really matter, those were just thoughts i had

bottom text
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:04 am

Post by notscience »

In post 176, notscience wrote:
In post 157, Gypyx wrote:also question, are mafia traitors common in mini normals?
What sparked this question
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:04 am

Post by notscience »

Wait I found it I’m dumb ignore me
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:06 am

Post by notscience »

I will say even worrying about a traitor is very weird and I kinda wanna go there

Hoopla what do you think of taking this wagon off the rails?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah, I get why this is weird, but it's a thought that just came as I read the post, and now i'm kinda obsessing over it tbh

bottom text

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”