Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2073, Aloratom wrote:
In post 2068, Nauci wrote:I don't see why you're confident this game is in the books unless you have a much better picture of who the 2nd one is than I do
Regardless, I'm confident that I can mail the last one tomorrow or in lylo if it comes to that.
Okay it's like absolutely wild to me that you can put LYLO and mailing-it-in in the same thought
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2074, Blair wrote:
In post 2072, Nauci wrote:
In post 2070, Blair wrote:I feel better about Aloratom but mostly because I feel so strongly about Dunnstral.

Also, A+ to you Nauci if this is a deep bus. :lol:
Then why do you still not want to lynch today
We have no mislynches left. I would like our next lynch to be as well-informed as possible. One more night phase gives any Town PRs we have one more night to gather information. If we're lucky, they either catch scum or clear enough townies to solve in LyLo.

I prefer to win by day play but it would be unwise to forego the opportunity for PRs to solve.
Normally I would be more understanding of this but the sheer number of claims this game should make that contentious
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Woah woah woah woah, slow down, are you guys really going to lynch me before I get a chance to claim my role?

I'm the
Tracker

My slot targeted Formerfish night 1 - Received no result (implying a roleblocker or jailkeeper -> there has to be a jailkeeper because someone stopped a kill and it wasn't me)
I targeted Blair night 2 (my biggest scumspect, softed it the day before) and saw her target Aloratom - that's why I wanted to massclaim, because Blair would be claiming before me

About what happened with Gibus: he was pretty obviously not the jailkeeper and I didn't want to give him the opportunity to claim pr before being lynched (because that would mean he's scum and I'd need to lynch him anyway, outting my own role in the process)

So Blair is either the Jailkeeper or she's mafia. Freddie claimed vt and I doubt that player gambits the claim like that.... so it's looking like we found our roleblocker

VOTE: Blair
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Blair »

VOTE: Dunnstral

I'm a VT genius. Read the thread next time before you fake claim.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

It's bair
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Wait. Don't lynch Dunrstal. I'm certain it's Blair. Unvote Durnstral
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Blair »

(If there is, in fact, a Jailkeeper, do not claim)
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Blair »

You guys are free to debate it amongst yourselves, but there is no scenario in which I unvote Dunnstral here. He "tracked" a VT.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Blair »

I'll also point out, for your speculative needs, that I am well aware the winning move as scum here would have been to claim Jailkeeper.

I didn't. Because I'm not. This would be an unforced error if I were scum.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 2077, Dunnstral wrote:Woah woah woah woah, slow down, are you guys really going to lynch me before I get a chance to claim my role?

I'm the
Tracker

My slot targeted Formerfish night 1 - Received no result (implying a roleblocker or jailkeeper -> there has to be a jailkeeper because someone stopped a kill and it wasn't me)
I targeted Blair night 2 (my biggest scumspect, softed it the day before) and saw her target Aloratom - that's why I wanted to massclaim, because Blair would be claiming before me

About what happened with Gibus: he was pretty obviously not the jailkeeper and I didn't want to give him the opportunity to claim pr before being lynched (because that would mean he's scum and I'd need to lynch him anyway, outting my own role in the process)

So Blair is either the Jailkeeper or she's mafia. Freddie claimed vt and I doubt that player gambits the claim like that.... so it's looking like we found our roleblocker

Why role blocker and not rolecop?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2084, Aloratom wrote:
In post 2077, Dunnstral wrote:Woah woah woah woah, slow down, are you guys really going to lynch me before I get a chance to claim my role?

I'm the
Tracker

Why role blocker and not rolecop?
I was roleblocked so it can't be the doctor/rolecop setup
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Blair »

Because he is suggesting we are in setup A2, and trying to appear internally consistent.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2083, Blair wrote:winning move as scum here would have been to claim Jailkeeper.
You'd die for sure. You still have a chance of lynching me by pushing whatever you're doing now
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Blair »

Scum!Blair would claim Jailkeeper to either a) lynch you or b) out the real Jailkeeper.

The odds of lynching you are the same either way, but with the added benefit of outing all power roles.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Blair »

(specifically, I would claim Jailkeeper but say your track was wrong - it's more fun for me that way)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Nauci »

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

wtf
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

correction: you'd die AND there's a tracker and jailkeeper in play, both claimed but at the very least the jailkeeper gets a result, so town almost assuredly wins

So no - you have to try to get me lynched today to win and you have to play towards that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If scum Blair claims jailkeeper here, she gets cc'd by the real jailkeeper and she gets lynched

We then move into the night; mafia have to nightkill me or else I get a result on who isn't mafia with my track ability (removing me as an option for a mislynch), jailkeeper jailkeeps someone and they're confirmed not mafia because they're blocked. Then they get to do that again the next day; they can announce who they're roleblocking in thread publicly ahead of time, so even if they die they get a result
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And let's not forget that freddie claimed vt. So no, you'd never be able to claim jailkeeper.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Blair »

The entire premise of your claim was predicated on a lie, as well. Nauci was the only one aiming to lynch you today. I was explicitly supporting a no lynch.

Why would Town!Dunnstral claim here?
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

I'm a fucking idiot.
It's Dunnstral. Who's their partner?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Nauci »

Hmm I guess this blows my Dunn/Blair scumpair theory way out of the water
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2079, Tuxedo Mask wrote:It's bair
In post 2080, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Wait. Don't lynch Dunrstal. I'm certain it's Blair. Unvote Durnstral
In post 2095, Tuxedo Mask wrote:I'm a fucking idiot.
It's Dunnstral. Who's their partner?
What actually happened here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2094, Blair wrote:Why would Town!Dunnstral claim here?
I have an incriminating result. I was waiting until mass claim and after Blair claimed but it's clear that people are phoning it in on me being scum and the general public doesn't want to mass claim anymore
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 2093, Dunnstral wrote:And let's not forget that freddie claimed vt. So no, you'd never be able to claim jailkeeper.
If you honestly believe scum can't play their way out of that... :lol:

You're essentially claiming a guilty on me. Every fiber of my being wants to counterclaim as scum. I grew up on EpicMafia. :roll:

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”