Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1722, jjh927 wrote:Because Farside/Dunnstral contains 1-2 scum and Votato/Mastina contains 0 scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Votecount 6.2

Dunnstral(3)
~ (51), (19), (47)

HoldenGolden(1)
~ (21)

Not Voting (1): HoldenGolden(17)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2020-06-08 04:23:31)

MOD NOTESrawr

FLAVORTBD
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Dunnstral was lynched! They were:

Spoiler:
Natural NeighborizerWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick!

You are an Elephant, a
Town Natural Neighborizer

Flavor Mech:
-You are a Natural Animal

Mech:
RESTRICTION -- Natural. Your night action will only succeed on "Natural Animals."

ACTIVE -- Neighborizer. You may target a player at night. You will then add them to your "Elephant Herd" PT, located here: Here

Win:
You win when the mafia has died.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82907

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

It is now Night 6. Please submit actions by (expired on 2020-06-07 03:51:50)
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Krazy »

"Okay, I really don't get this one. I mean how is it even possible?"
Rafiki asks.

"I dunno man, but have you noticed that... it doesn't seem like there's a lot of... animals left around?"
Cecil responds.

"What do you mean?"
Rafiki asks.

"I mean... I'm just saying, there's only three animals left alive. I think... if we don't find who did this soon, we're gonna be in some real trouble."

"Here you are saying that,"
Rafiki says,
"But what I wanna know is, how the hell do you drown a jellyfish?"

Miss Lynch has been drowned! She was...

Spoiler:
Natural VengefulWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick!

You are a Box Jellyfish, a
Town Natural Vengeful

Flavor Mech:
-You are a Natural Animal

Mech:
RESTRICTION -- Natural. Your vengeful shot will only work on Natural Creatures.

REACTIVE -- Vengeful. If you are lynched, you will be able to target another player with a killing action.

Win:
You win when the mafia has died.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82907

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

You have (expired on 2020-06-13 14:37:00) for Day 7!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Krazy »

With three alive, it takes 2 to lynch #quickmaths
vote conspiracy
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Okay so Holden either faked his vig or April has some type of invest on odd nights and role block on even nights. I silently am praying that I get voted so I don't need to deal with going back and reading
again
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I say that but I'm going back to read the game right now
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1423, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1345, votato wrote:
In post 1342, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1262, April Ludgate wrote:We literally can confirm the role, votato votes are scummy.

And if a role block comes in somewhere then it’s confirmed roleblock and we can lynch votato tomorrow.
No we realistically cannot given his addtional information about his role.

Town votato would be a prime target to get roleblocked. Scum votato can just claim to be rbed. Thus votato claiming to be roleblocked day 2 would be NAI.

If we do somehow coordinate a town KP, you, and votato (who all have to be town for it to work) all on the same person without scum interference, then we all should laugh before beating the scum team for being incompetent.

Tldr: the only way town!votato can be confirmed given what we know is if the scum team makes a mistake (or they dont have a roleblocker/way to stop it). As such the plan to confirm him is far too risky since scum!votato can lie about the rb and then the town KP needed to set it all off kills the target. It can be minimized I guess by choosing a scummy person to kill theoretically, but then that's also going down the rabbit hole of further role speculation.
why are you so sure scum has a roleblocker?

Mindmeld, sick
One of you guys are really cheeky and I hate it.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

For April to be scum she'd have to be an odd night invest and even night roleblocker exactly and have to come up with some crazy bus with Votato and Mastina. She doesn't talk about Chemist much but then again, not a lot of people do. Her progression seems fine, nothing really sticks out.

Alright Holden you're up next
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:59 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

...*sigh*

*deletes Miss lynch is scum post*

Ok so it's either the universal Anti town JOAT who would be also multitasking with a rb ability, or a "JOAT" that has fabricated a gambit play on a scum buddy, helped get another scum buddy lynched (Mastinia), and cleared a townie (farside).

Hahahahhahahahhah

*cries*
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Don't forget I could've got 2 free lynches off as scum and won the game if I am scum. Feel like that's really important to note
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3061, Clover Ebi wrote:Don't forget I could've got 2 free lynches off as scum and won the game if I am scum. Feel like that's really important to note
If I need to explain this again do let me know
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:05 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

So some real questions are:
-Does the gambit play day 1 looks forced/not make sense with later logic presented day 3
-is there posturing during the mastina is scum campaign
-was the paranoid nature of april last day phase done to explain why she is alive now?

If no, then clover is scum
If yes, then April is scum

Pedit: yes yes you both have many town accolades. Clover, I'm looking at two ridiculously townie people on paper and having to find scum. I can play devils advocate and say that april has played "anti scum" (though really there isnt such a thing since it can be argued that bad scum play helps scum agenda) and therefore I should lynch you.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Holden has such good interactions with Votato, although him talking so much about Calvin day 1 and then Calvin turning into the n1 kill does strike me as a red flag considering that didn't look like an optimal scum kill, but for Holden it certainly is. He also would've had to be pocketing me all game. Does April asking scum Votato to target Mastina and Holden make it so they just out Votato and make a big bus or?

I bet the dead thread is calling me stupid but I'm trying here I swear :(
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

There's a difference between playing townie and if I'm scum I threw the game Holden.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Both of you can chime into this if you want. Let us ignore my claim for just a moment even though that should speak for itself. April and Birds had basically cc'd each other one of them being a cop the other a universal townread. If we assume I'm scum here, instead of getting a free lynch on one of the two best slots of the game I saved both of them ending in my partners lynch. I do not have the confidence as scum to do that, also that would've basically screwed my team. Also, does my iso look scummy to either of you?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I should just go back to MU. Second game on the site and I somehow make it to lylo as town when I got lynched day 2 before. :lol:
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1445, HoldenGolden wrote:If anything you just slipped that your a vig lol.
In post 1458, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1448, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1443, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1427, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1357, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1342, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1262, April Ludgate wrote:We literally can confirm the role, votato votes are scummy.

And if a role block comes in somewhere then it’s confirmed roleblock and we can lynch votato tomorrow.
No we realistically cannot given his addtional information about his role.

Town votato would be a prime target to get roleblocked. Scum votato can just claim to be rbed. Thus votato claiming to be roleblocked day 2 would be NAI.

If we do somehow coordinate a town KP, you, and votato (who all have to be town for it to work) all on the same person without scum interference, then we all should laugh before beating the scum team for being incompetent.

Tldr: the only way town!votato can be confirmed given what we know is if the scum team makes a mistake (or they dont have a roleblocker/way to stop it). As such the plan to confirm him is far too risky since scum!votato can lie about the rb and then the town KP needed to set it all off kills the target. It can be minimized I guess by choosing a scummy person to kill theoretically, but then that's also going down the rabbit hole of further role speculation.
Wastling a vigi shot probably isn't worth confirming votato.
Don’t you think he’s scum?

It’s not a waste if he’s scum.

This is literally the point of it all.

If a kill goes through, he is essentially confirmed scum. If not, then he’s town or scum and I was blocked or he was blocked. That’s great info.

People who are trying to against this are just plain scummy regardless of your read on Votato.

I’m actually dead null on Votato as of right now tbh. I just don’t care enough to think about the slot today when i can get more info out of it over night.
Because it requires 3 Town PRs assuming that votato and you are town to pull off and has a high chance of giving scum a second kill that would be cleaned if they have a common role or if votato is scum?

Your plan has a chance. It's effectively putting all your chips on one number in roulette though. At that point we can just bet on there being an invest role to check him and free up whoever the town PRs are for use else where.

Pedit: what? Souldnt that instead implied I scumslipped since I brought up the vig comment?
There’s literally no downside...idk why people are acting like there is. We can just lynch him tomorrow if he isn’t confirmed.

No, you didn’t say that Votato and I have to target the scum kill.

Why would the scum kill matter? He doesn’t protect a regular scum kill, he can only protect people that have been janitored.

BS slipped that the scum kill is a factional janitor.
Votato said:
-target must be targeted with an attack and attempt to be cleaned
Which is why I said:
-Then the plan needs a 3rd town KP to make sure the plan works.
Then BS says
-no need to waste a vig shot

A vig is the most common form of town KP. And there is a major downside if votato is scum or scum had RB since we are trading 1-3 town pr actions (depending on you and votato alignment) for 1 of scums actions at most.

I'm confused april
My head hurts
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2207, HoldenGolden wrote:Oh @Chemist

I want some from of a Readlist. Your posts for this day phase has been 4 with only two directed to the vote. The only explanation you have given for it is doubting the claim. So go further, why do you think April's claim is fake as well as giving me the read list.
In post 2256, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 2211, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 2203, PenguinPower wrote:Like- you said, “ I made everyone strongman” and not “I had to make everyone strongman”
Well, I had options but out of my options, I picked that one first. But yes it is compulsive that at one point I had to make everyone strongman.
I can somewhat buy that Clover's role claim on the face he gave a self rb request eariler this day phase.

Is any of your abilities not antitown?
The first is odd and a bit out of place and considering Chemist rolecopped me Holden asking for if my role has any anti town looks off. At the moment I want to vote Holden but I'm not voting at least until tomorrow
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I should go check scum isos while I'm here
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:21 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 3066, Clover Ebi wrote:Both of you can chime into this if you want. Let us ignore my claim for just a moment even though that should speak for itself. April and Birds had basically cc'd each other one of them being a cop the other a universal townread. If we assume I'm scum here, instead of getting a free lynch on one of the two best slots of the game I saved both of them ending in my partners lynch. I do not have the confidence as scum to do that, also that would've basically screwed my team. Also, does my iso look scummy to either of you?
What I'm saying is that both of you and April have strong reasons to be town from my POV, claim or not. Kinda annoyed that miss lynch died.

I plan on reading the ISOs after I get some stuff taken care of

Pedit: how was the chemist first post out of place considering chem didnt post much that say phase until after that post besides doubting April's claim?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I didn't see you talk about Chemist at all previously so it jumped out at me as odd. To be fair, I didn't see that Chemist posted previously in the phase, as my first thought was you randomly asking him a question.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm going out for ice cream, maybe the brain freeze will overtake my headache.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Votato could have lived if I were scum with him, and the kill flavor missing doesn’t make any sense for me to ever track him to not one, but two targets.

Also, Mastina tried getting me killed Day 3.

It’s not me.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”