Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Pigman »

Hoc I dont think clidds posts in the hood were towny at all. He seemed way too concerned with what people thought of him. George Bailey seems more towny by comparison but I dont feel like that negates clidds suspicious behavior.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.1
GeorgeBailey
'------------- (1) Titus
Hoctac
-----------
Dunnstral
--------
Elements
.--------
shiki
----
Pigman
----------
Titus
-------------

Not voting (6): GeorgeBailey, Hoctac, Dunnstral, Elements, shiki, Pigman
Lynching deadline:(expired on 2020-06-13 21:59:59)

Replacement and aliases reference

PINNED:
ImageImageImage Elena Fisher

ImageImage ImageGeorgeBailey
Image ImageImageHoctac
ImageImageImageImageImageDunnstral
ImageImageImageElements
ImageImageImageshiki
ImageImageImagePigman
ImageImageImageTitus

Spoiler: NK Cheat Sheet
Image Image - Lone scum picks someone to become an IC OR scummates have to perform shots that put the game into 3p LyLo
ImageImage - Democratic public cop
ImageImage - Bet the game on voting on two townies correctly

ImageImage - Scummates fall in love

ImageImageImage Image - Oops! Reveal the alignment of every player colored similarly to murder victims.

GeorgeBailey came back from painting his heiroglyphic story on the sky, and looked at Titus's cloud puzzle, which he still hadn't tried to solve since it had been presented quite a while ago. He was afraid of messing it up. The orbs behind the cloud could be viewed, but only one at a time if he tapped them with his finger, never all at once. You have to see three at once to even make a match!
But after painting his heiroglyphs on the sky, he had an idea. He summoned his own cloud, of the same size, off to the side. Then he grabbed the celestial paints he had used on the sky just a moment ago. And to help him with the puzzle, he touched the orbs one by one and painted a copy of the orbs for reference.
Once he had done that, he was able to see the whole picture, and he comboed Titus's board completely, not even needing his active skill.
"How dare you!" Titus exclaimed. She stamped her foot and frowned, angry that GeorgeBailey had reached
eight
combos.
She still wanted his stones, and she would make the puzzle even harder.
"You know something about your silly paints GeorgeBailey? They are one color and that's it. Time for you to make me eight combos on -this- board."
She summoned him a new board, and this time some of the orbs would change color every second. It was very confusing and would require lots of timing and thinking to solve. And even if he made seven combos instead of eight, he would have to forfeit her stones.
Last edited by Isis on Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

I do think neighborizer is the most powerful role. That's why I threw it to Dr. Pepper. He'd use it appropriately. Having two town neighborizer together is immensely powerful.

The other options were Hotac and George Bailey. They weren't about to vote for themselves.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 462, Hoctac wrote:
In post 458, Pigman wrote::? Titus can you help me with sorting people?

I think I'm going to reread the whole game and then I'll have more for you in the morning
Why do you ask Titus specifically?
Pigman?

Also, I'm pretty sure George is town tbh. Do you have any thoughts on who you scumread in the others? I'm afraid I'm scumreading Titus' playstyle more than anything, and that my pool should be [Elements, shiki, Dunny].
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Hoctac »

Hey, Dunny. Who you thinking for that old lynching now? You feeling like sheeping Elena?
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Hoctac »

I hope you manage to make 8 combos again, George. I'm rootin for ya.
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:21 am

Post by shiki »

In post 45, GeorgeBailey wrote:Dunn barely towncased pig and had almost
no reason to stay where he did
hypothetically, had doctorpepper and pigman been equally scummy to you, who would you have preferred to lynch?
In post 47, GeorgeBailey wrote:Shiki's attempt to paint Pepper's throw as scummy seemed like reaching to me, which I should have mentioned but didnt since I panicked.

It felt like an attempt to bring Pepper's read out of null PoE.
i felt doctorpepper was scummy, though i did push harder for his lynch than i normally would have with the same amount of evidence due to the setup. i thought the resistance to it was either due to his partner opposing it or mafia opposing it in order to nightkill him.
In post 466, Hoctac wrote:
In post 376, shiki wrote:Why's it scummy to want to be neighbourised? I see it as pretty NAI, since it's fun and good for info if you're town. I was also gunning pretty hard to try and get a hood, you didn't think that was scummy?
i would have also tried pretty hard to get either elena fisher's or georgebailey's role, as i said before. doctorpepper's role probably would have been my fallback option. i agree that neighbourhoods are fun and useful for both sorting those within and solving outside of. i don't think this is what angling to be neighbourized by the player you threw the neighbourizer to implies though. that feels more like a townread for townread situation, the sort of thing that would benefit mafia significantly more than town.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:25 am

Post by shiki »

edit by way of post
In post 45, GeorgeBailey wrote:Dunn barely towncased pig and had almost
no reason to stay where he did
hypothetically, had doctorpepper and pigman been equally scummy to you, who would you have preferred to lynch?
In post 47, GeorgeBailey wrote:Shiki's attempt to paint Pepper's throw as scummy seemed like reaching to me, which I should have mentioned but didnt since I panicked.

It felt like an attempt to bring Pepper's read out of null PoE.
i felt doctorpepper was scummy, though i did push harder for his lynch than i normally would have with the same amount of evidence due to the setup. i thought the resistance to it was either due to his partner opposing it or mafia opposing it in order to nightkill him.
In post 466, Hoctac wrote:Why's it scummy to want to be neighbourised? I see it as pretty NAI, since it's fun and good for info if you're town. I was also gunning pretty hard to try and get a hood, you didn't think that was scummy?
i would have also tried pretty hard to get either elena fisher's or georgebailey's role, as i said before. doctorpepper's role probably would have been my fallback option. i agree that neighbourhoods are fun and useful for both sorting those within and solving outside of. i don't think this is what angling to be neighbourized by the player you threw the neighbourizer to implies though. that feels more like a townread for townread situation, the sort of thing that would benefit mafia significantly more than town.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Hoctac »

Wow, you must feel very strongly about your opinions to post them twice like that, shiki. Could you elaborate why Titus' angle was a "townread for townread" one? I don't think she even explicitely asked to be neighbourised in return.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 91, Titus wrote:I want someone who I am familiar with (beyond one game) to have my card.

Throw: Dr. Pepper
When you threw this to DoctarMiranda, where you implying he should neighbourise you, or just that you want someone you know to have it?
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:40 am

Post by shiki »

In post 483, Hoctac wrote:Could you elaborate why Titus' angle was a "townread for townread" one? I don't think she even explicitely asked to be neighbourised in return.
throwing to someone because you are familiar with them implies that that familiarity is relevant to their application of the neighbourizer. it also implies that you are townreading them. for doctorpepper to apply that familiarity, he would have to neighbourize titus, which would imply he was townreading her. or at least i believe that to be the best use of the neighbourizer, which titus seems to agree with based on her description of the power of the role.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Hoctac »

If so, why is it scummy for Titus to want to get into a neighbourhood with someone she's familiar with? The familiarity should mean they're better at reading each other, so it's beneficial to her as town. I don't think Titus is trying to ask for a townread in return by hinting she wants to be neighbourised.
not yet sentient
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:54 am

Post by shiki »

In post 486, Hoctac wrote:If so, why is it scummy for Titus to want to get into a neighbourhood with someone she's familiar with? The familiarity should mean they're better at reading each other, so it's beneficial to her as town. I don't think Titus is trying to ask for a townread in return by hinting she wants to be neighbourised.
what i meant by 'i believe that to be the best use of the neighbourizer' was to target a strong townread, i was explaining why that would imply he was townreading her. it's scummy for titus to try to be artificially townread simply due to her familiarity with another player. especially when that artificial townread would put her in a good position to manipulate them.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Elements »

VOTE: pigman
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 488, Elements wrote:VOTE: pigman
Why?
not yet sentient
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Elements »

I don't town read them at at this point that is my strongest read
All my completed games
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Hoctac »

Got any reasons for scumreading him, or "not townreading" him?
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 447, Hoctac wrote:
In post 445, GeorgeBailey wrote:Apologies, just got off work and my brain is full of mud rn.

I mistook dumbtell for town tell. But I dont understand why you think that's more likely to come from town. Was it the wording? Scum can easily fake "mistakes".
No, it's the fact scum are going to be wary about the disable PT egg and so will be discussing it in their PT, and are therefore less likely to misunderstand it.

Assuming Pigman's misinterpretation is geuine (which I think it is), it's town-indicative.
And why do you disagree with my logic here then?
not yet sentient
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 484, Hoctac wrote:
In post 91, Titus wrote:I want someone who I am familiar with (beyond one game) to have my card.

Throw: Dr. Pepper
When you threw this to DoctarMiranda, where you implying he should neighbourise you, or just that you want someone you know to have it?
Someone I knew who could make the strategic decisions that would benefit town. I would have been a candidate, but not the only one.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Pigman »

In post 478, Hoctac wrote:
In post 462, Hoctac wrote:
In post 458, Pigman wrote::? Titus can you help me with sorting people?

I think I'm going to reread the whole game and then I'll have more for you in the morning
Why do you ask Titus specifically?
Pigman?

Also, I'm pretty sure George is town tbh. Do you have any thoughts on who you scumread in the others? I'm afraid I'm scumreading Titus' playstyle more than anything, and that my pool should be [Elements, shiki, Dunny].
Sorry I missed that. Titus is probably my strongest townread at the moment followed by elements, I think. I felt dun was pretty town for what he did but I agree with the logic regarding how it would be useful for scum to behave similarly and thus it’s become nai. I’m still working on getting a handle on others, especially with replacements. Clidd/bailey was the only one I’ve read through in depth so far because I was interested in figuring that one out. It seems a lot easier for me to find townreads first and work from there.
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Pigman »

In post 489, Hoctac wrote:
Why?
In post 490, Elements wrote:I don't town read them at at this point that is my strongest read
This is so lazy. You’ve done nothing at all to sort me. How on earth can you have me as your strongest read when you’ve hardly interacted with me nor questioned me about anything? Not to mention the fact that there’s so much more content from other slots that are far more suspicious than the few I’ve managed to get out considering I’ve been lost and struggling to keep up with this game in the first place.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 475, Pigman wrote:Hoc I dont think clidds posts in the hood were towny at all. He seemed way too concerned with what people thought of him. George Bailey seems more towny by comparison but I dont feel like that negates clidds suspicious behavior.
??? He was sharing his reads with Elena the entire time, trying to figure out her alignment. Seemed like a pretty useful neighborhood for them.
In post 482, shiki wrote:hypothetically, had doctorpepper and pigman been equally scummy to you, who would you have preferred to lynch?
The person with the largest wagon. Why do you ask?

Anyways, I think VOTE: Dunnstral

I think his case on Pepper turned out the worst.
GeorgeBailey
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 494, Pigman wrote:Titus is probably my strongest townread at the moment
followed by elements,
I think.
In post 495, Pigman wrote:This is so lazy. You’ve done nothing at all to sort me. How on earth can you have me as your strongest read when you’ve hardly interacted with me nor questioned me about anything? Not to mention the fact that there’s so much more content from other slots that are far more suspicious than the few I’ve managed to get out considering I’ve been lost and struggling to keep up with this game in the first place.
is this what you're townreading?
In post 496, GeorgeBailey wrote:The person with the largest wagon. Why do you ask?
i was trying to determine how much if any the setup would factor into your decisions.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 495, Pigman wrote:
In post 489, Hoctac wrote:
Why?
In post 490, Elements wrote:I don't town read them at at this point that is my strongest read
This is so lazy. You’ve done nothing at all to sort me. How on earth can you have me as your strongest read when you’ve hardly interacted with me nor questioned me about anything? Not to mention the fact that there’s so much more content from other slots that are far more suspicious than the few I’ve managed to get out considering I’ve been lost and struggling to keep up with this game in the first place.
Why are you so angry?
All my completed games
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Pigman »

That isn’t an answer to any of my questions.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”