notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 298, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 297, notscience wrote:Your stance is that I, as scum, draw attention to my buddies unsubstantiated read on me and repeatedly jump back to it- as does my other buddy.

Okay.
y no vote tho?
Because I like where my vote is? And have been very insistent about why it’s super weird to randomly interject traitor spec on day one?

In pretty sure I’ve said I’ve been debating moving over there.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 300, notscience wrote:
In post 298, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 297, notscience wrote:Your stance is that I, as scum, draw attention to my buddies unsubstantiated read on me and repeatedly jump back to it- as does my other buddy.

Okay.
y no vote tho?
Because I like where my vote is? And have been very insistent about why it’s super weird to randomly interject traitor spec on day one?

In pretty sure I’ve said I’ve been debating moving over there.
You're fake news. Sit down.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by notscience »

Maybe I didn’t

Huh I thought I did
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 285, notscience wrote:I am tempted to move and make espe the leading wagon because Im not super stoked with either of the leading ones.

Wait here it is
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by notscience »

Turkey I would like some substantiation to your reads por favor

You can withhold the cooldog one obv
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:30 pm

In post 303, notscience wrote:
In post 285, notscience wrote:I am tempted to move and make espe the leading wagon because Im not super stoked with either of the leading ones.

Wait here it is
*flex*

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by notscience »

There are more than two players in this game, you going to comment on any of them?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by notscience »

I figure at this rate I only have to point that out another 8 times and I’ll finally get all your reads!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by notscience »

My attitude is getting the best of me. I’ll be back tomorrow at some point.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:42 pm

VOTE: Gypyx

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Hoopla »

the town bloc is starting to formulate. gobbledygook has earned himself an invitation. gypyx is clearly town.

current members:

hoopla (president)
gobbledygook
notscience
renaissance
gypyx

~~

listening to the advice of fellow board members, it appears agar's name was being tossed around. i agree, he has potential and has been showing some promising signs. but can a peaceful organisation like the honorable town bloc contain his abrasive energy? too early to tell in this humble observer's opinion. lets consider him an affiliated member for the time being while things unfold. we still have plenty of good lynching options:

flippy nips
lickety quickety
hiraki
prana
una
espeonage
cooldog

^is my current vision for the lynching pool. in my upcoming posts i expect to narrow the pool once more and close in on these scumbags. i hope the esteemed town bloc members are on the same page.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Hoopla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: licketyquickety

an uninspiring entrance to the game.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

back, but zonked from the drive. will be back tomorrow with catch-up
after a wank.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 pm

In post 311, Hoopla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: licketyquickety

an uninspiring entrance to the game.
Oh, I'm just getting started.

Espe is Scum based on a tell where they are recreating a systematic way to play as Scum. I'd dig for the game, but I don't feel like it right now... It was a LONG time ago.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 310, Hoopla wrote:the town bloc is starting to formulate. gobbledygook has earned himself an invitation. gypyx is clearly town.

current members:

hoopla (president)
gobbledygook
notscience
renaissance
gypyx

~~

listening to the advice of fellow board members, it appears agar's name was being tossed around. i agree, he has potential and has been showing some promising signs. but can a peaceful organisation like the honorable town bloc contain his abrasive energy? too early to tell in this humble observer's opinion. lets consider him an affiliated member for the time being while things unfold. we still have plenty of good lynching options:

flippy nips
lickety quickety
hiraki
prana
una
espeonage
cooldog

^is my current vision for the lynching pool. in my upcoming posts i expect to narrow the pool once more and close in on these scumbags. i hope the esteemed town bloc members are on the same page.
What did you do with Agar’s body?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 314, gobbledygook wrote:What did you do with Agar’s body?
nothing...

yet
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 262, notscience wrote:
In post 250, Gypyx wrote:Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?
Because traitor spec is a rabbit hole that doesn’t need to be delved into unless we have a flipped traitor. Otherwise it’s a distraction.
Well in that case the read on Flipy is kinda useless but ok
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Hoopla »

@turkey

what do you think of this lickety character?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 316, Gypyx wrote:Well in that case the read on Flipy is kinda useless but ok
just like flippy himself;))

i was deeply saddened when his wagon faded away into the ether.

~~

what do you think about my lynching pool, gypyx? excellent curation of suspects or merely above average?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 310, Hoopla wrote:current members:

hoopla (president)
gobbledygook
notscience
renaissance
gypyx
Awfully, Awfully built. :facepalm: :facepalm:
I think you might be town here, but there's still 1-2 scum there.
Also,is gypyx only there because of the Traitor-talk, or did I miss something towny? :?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:06 am

Post by AGar »

In post 283, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 281, AGar wrote:
In post 280, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 252, Espeonage wrote:I wanted to vote CD. Shrug, looped in notsci bc why not.

But like I haven't been ignoring the question. I've been ignoring the game period.
Agar, no comment on this?

Can you at least pretend to try?
Yeah, that’s not really the type of comment i was looking for, but you got me, grammar nazi. :evil:
It’s curious to me that you’re on Gypyx when I think there’s a much better reason to be on Espeonage.
Well, that's just.. like, your opinion man.

I'm gonna delve in other shit after coffee but I needed to get that snark out early.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

everyone calling renaissance town might be the clear defining moment that these "town blocs" are absolute garbage - pass on whatever SR i have on hoopla -
renaissance is town?!?
the dude has been going along with the crowd with one-liners all game. how can you say that is definitively town??
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:22 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 319, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 310, Hoopla wrote:current members:

hoopla (president)
gobbledygook
notscience
renaissance
gypyx
Awfully, Awfully built. :facepalm: :facepalm:
I think you might be town here, but there's still 1-2 scum there.
Also,is gypyx only there because of the Traitor-talk, or did I miss something towny? :?
Who are the the 1-2 scum in here?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:36 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 317, Hoopla wrote:@turkey

what do you think of this lickety character?
I’m lightly townreading Lickety. Are you scumreading him?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I basically agree with .
In post 244, Hoopla wrote:to hiraki and any other concerned readers:

you must understand, cooldog is a very sensitive soul. i can feel the fragility with every post i read. that deep seated fear of opening up and seeing things another way.

my appeal to cooldog was a modest inquiry. a quiet call to reason. a call to his higher self that's able to see the bigger picture.

do i think he is town? unsure. this was merely my way of extending my hand to him, tenderly, on the possibility that he is.

of course, if he's a scumbo, he may do as he pleases.
I still don't understand the basis for any of your votes, hell in the next post:
In post 245, Hoopla wrote:i have to say, this has been a satisfactory hustle from hiraki, despite his conclusions. i'm ready to move onto greener pastures.

VOTE: prana
Your vote is simply to "move to greener pastures" with absolutely no reason what so ever. It's like you vote, the wagon doesn't pick up, time to try and lead another wagon leveraging your town cred, let other people come up with reasons and then post facto agree with them and not offer your own explanation because you are "town hunting" this game. Reads as not want to commit to scum reads and pick easy popular town reads. My vote will stay here for a while.... ALso, what sort of reason do you give for town hunting over scum hunting? I'm open to be convinced that it is best to use POE on d1 with no night kill information, but it seems degenerate and counter productive given the fact that you are not building any real association tells that could be garnered from the flips. SO what, you read xyz as town, and they flip town woooooo, great read there, but town reads to do not breed association tells.

Again, there is the mostly irrelevant strategy point of town reading, which I admit is not going to be alignment indicative. Then there is the way in which you are playing the game, which is.
In post 249, Gypyx wrote:Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?
I mean.... Its hard to pick out traitors before we have flips on the board. Looking for a harder role to read than standard scum d1 is kinda silly. THe only reason I would bring it up is to bread crumb to other scum as a traitor, OR to be scum asking for the traitor to bread crumb. I don't see how a traitor will play differently than standard scum. Try to look very townie to get scum killed as the traitor, and try to look townie as scum to not get lynched.
In post 251, PranaDevil wrote:Fuck it... was sorting out a post, and double clicked when closing a window and "poof" it vanished... I'll try again.
In post 226, notscience wrote:We meant different things hoopla- I’m saying I don’t get how he’d pull it out of his ass unless he knew it existed.

Your point about being obvious as the game progresses is valid though.
New players to this site do not mean they don't know anything about the game... maybe he played RL mafia before and it was a regular role in his group? Maybe we should ask him first? Could be a good idea...
In post 227, Hiraki wrote:
In post 214, PranaDevil wrote:At the same time, Una missed half of it entirely (basically skimming the thread and not seeing the blatantly obvious response that a literally half blind person caught), there's talk of a N1 vig via meme stuff, which CooLDoG has taken to mean there is a fake claim and it needs lynching day 2... not day 1.
what does this mean?
It means you missed half the thread where CooLDoG got so hung up on the N1 Vig meme claim that he was pushing for it to be lynched day 2... I advise reading it.

The fact in later posts you've been town reading CooLDoG despite him literally trying to set up a day 2 lynch already is suspicious to me.
In post 235, Hiraki wrote:
In post 234, Hoopla wrote:
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 185, renaissance wrote: I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.
Let me town hunt so that the scum knows the strongest town reads are to kill during the night so town has less info to go off of... Also, let me just put a vote here with little to no explanation.
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:Hoopla's post is part of the reason I am voteing her. Over confident town reads d1. Not doing much scum hunting. Also doesn't do much actual analysis of hikari or reasons for vote in next post. Just does a quick slip in there.
~~

it appears you have some hang-ups about the concept of townhunting as a strategy. could this playstyle difference be the explanation for your suspicion of me and renaissance? food for thought.
weird post
Perfectly fine post
In post 246, Hoopla wrote:i have to say, this has been a satisfactory hustle from hiraki, despite his conclusions. i'm ready to move onto greener pastures.

VOTE: prana
Bad Hoops. Just as I was town reading you too.
1) Why are you going out of your way to defend a player on d1
2) You miss the counterfactual (if then statement) that was a condition of me "setting up a lynch d2". Yes, I am setting up a lynch d2. If there is only one night kill, probabilistically speaking the chance of there being a 1-shot n1 vig that targets the same target as scum or gets doc protected is very, very, very small. There is a higher probability of it being scum fake claiming a power role than there is of it being a town claim. Way out weighs the probability of a random lynch on d2. Again, provided no other information, you should lynch the fucking claims that do not bare out in night actions. Would you believe a cop that doesn't tell you who he investigated on n1? Hell fucking no. Nor should you believe a one shot on NIGHT ONE (specifically, because at later nights the probability starts to increase of the same person being targeted and doc protections) with only one kill. Can't believe how you can't understand how the probability works, and why if it were a real claim it would be extremely scummy for there to only be 1 kill on N1.
3) Why is hoopla's vote bad?
In post 255, renaissance wrote: @ :cool: Dog: I think you missed my question. Why do you hold the premise that town never fake or jokeclaim on Day 1? You really never seen that happen during your time here?
ftfy. I don't. Again, I have repeatedly said that if it was a real claim, and if the there is only one kill n1.... you didn't read that. Of course people can meme claim. I asked what he was trying to get out of it as town. That's a question for him, and I don't want to tell him why I would think about doing such a thing as town, because that would ruin the question. When did I say it was impossible for the cliam to be a "meme" claim? I haven't, which is why your question is dumb.
In post 259, renaissance wrote:
On the traitor thing: I think it's probably fine and some cosmic brain paranoia, but Gypyx, have you ever played with traitors before? Where did you learn about them?
fishing for meta reasons to dismiss the traitor wierdness as being scummy. THis is basically offering up a softball for him to hit out of the park. THis is the opposite of scum hunting.
In post 261, renaissance wrote:I appreciate the invitation to the townbloc, Hoopla. I recieved your letter by post and was quite surprised to find a cake attached to it. It was delicious.
buddies with person who doesn't have any scum reads and votes apparently randomly. Great town play here.
In post 262, notscience wrote:
In post 250, Gypyx wrote:Ok, question, I see that no one has actually made any coments on the content of my read, apart from Flippy saying "yo that would be a sick traitor strat" so could anyone think about the read on it's own?
Because traitor spec is a rabbit hole that doesn’t need to be delved into unless we have a flipped traitor. Otherwise it’s a distraction.
I somewhat agree with this.
In post 269, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hello, I will play in a bit, but for now,

VOTE: Espi
excellent post. 100% great reason. Let's just slap down a vote without reading the thread :roll: THis play aggravates my brain.
In post 275, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 271, notscience wrote:Seconding the wtf on that rvs vote
It's not RVS.
:facepalm:
In post 277, AGar wrote:
In post 274, CooLDoG wrote:Well, I don't think that town hunting is a good start for town. However, because it is a meta strat, I don't find it to be initself scum indicative. However, your play is not simply town hunting. You are placing votes on people with little explanation and hiding behind "town hunting" to avoid explaining scum reads, this the vote....
If you don’t think town hunting is a good start (strat? Start doesn’t make sense in this context), how can you confidently call out actions as not townhunting?
It was intended as strat. Basically, you are saying this:

I don't like chocolate, ergo, I can't tell you what chocolate is or isn't when I see it.

Dumb question. Obviously silly. Just because one thinks that a certain strategy is bad, does not then go onto entail that they know nothing about it, or what it isn't. I'm sure a town hunter can tell when someone isn't scum hunting, and then will make it so that they don't town read them.... come on, you know better than this.

In post 284, notscience wrote:Lickety is there any reason you’re being so condescending when literally all you’ve done is

Vote espe

Say it wasn’t rvs

Posit he hasn’t been town all game

Is there a point when you start playing or?
Yes, essentially he is saying, "well, I don't have a town read on this guy, thus he must be scum". Out of 13 players and just as many pages he has all of the town pegged apparently.
why are you voting for a wagon that is in part produced by people who have no reason for voting for them?
In post 310, Hoopla wrote:
flippy nips
lickety quickety
hiraki
prana
una
espeonage
cooldog

Let's just put more than half the game in the possible lynch pool so I can wagon hop to my hearts conetent when one wagon fails and another picks up. No substance to reads, yet again. We should lynch this.
In post 318, Hoopla wrote:
In post 316, Gypyx wrote:Well in that case the read on Flipy is kinda useless but ok
just like flippy himself;))

i was deeply saddened when his wagon faded away into the ether.
WHy? More than half the town is scum for you, apparently. You give no gradiant, so why do you care? You also never articulated why you wanted that lynch to begin with, so I don't get it.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”