April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Probably not for too much longer, though.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

God this ISO is so good
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 3177, April Ludgate wrote:Probably not for too much longer, though.
Im currently at post 205 in your ISO if that helps.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3178, HoldenGolden wrote:God this ISO is so good
This can mean a lot of things
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Are you just commenting on every single post? I can sum up the majority of the scummy things I’ve done this game.

Most of which was my Day 1 with Votato, something that you ended up saying you understood it.

I’m aware of the scum case there is to be made on me, but I assure you, I am not scum.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

He’s putting together a scum case on me, I felt that was pretty obvious from a while back.

He started pocketing you more this day phase with little posts like “see clover gets it” and “I’ll try to iso Clover to even with my bias”.

But I was the one that mentioned waiting for him in the first place.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

He’s just going through every single one of my posts and tying together a narrative for me.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3165, HoldenGolden wrote:Can I at least finish my ISO post on you so that I can feel sorta smart before losing the game?

This is retorical. You will give me time because I am a sith lord, and the rule of two demands that the master doesn't kill the appretice unless provoked. Unless you want to admit I am the master in our sith relationship.

Either way ego win in the vain of losing if I am to be voted

pedit: See clover gets it.
I feel this post is him ready to go for a final push as scum because he understands the position he’s in.

The Sith stuff came up earlier in the game.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 176, April Ludgate wrote:VOTE: Holden

Serious vote, thanks to something that clicked once Birdies said so.

As Emperor of this here Candyland, I’ve been testing your abilities to cognitive deduction.

I think most of you failed, however, I am not positive in this.
In post 191, April Ludgate wrote:Only scum show their work.

I just make grand entrances and dramatize the moment when necessary!
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 203, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 199, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 190, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 187, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 181, Clover Ebi wrote:Is it bad I'm more excited to see what kind of animals everyone picked? I can't have anyone VOTE: Conspire against me. Get it? :giggle:
hi Clover!

~fire
Hi fire! It's good to see you again. Did you like my pun? I thought it was pretty great.
it was puntific

only scum deal in absolutes

~fire
You’re mistaken this with Siths, and I am for sure a Sith, but I am not scum.
Oh, it wasn’t Holden who brought it up earlier, it was Birds.

I stand by this sentiment.

I am a Sith, that is for sure, but I am NOT scum!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I would be very surprised if this was a scum case on you.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

It has to be a scum case on me. He has no other option if he’s scum here.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I was waiting for it. I knew for a fact that scum were going to have to flip on me in final 3 or face a 50/50.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

He could easily get you to vote me. If it comes down to who the better debater between Holden and Me is Holden wins by a landslide.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 3186, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 203, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 199, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 190, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 187, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 181, Clover Ebi wrote:Is it bad I'm more excited to see what kind of animals everyone picked? I can't have anyone VOTE: Conspire against me. Get it? :giggle:
hi Clover!

~fire
Hi fire! It's good to see you again. Did you like my pun? I thought it was pretty great.
it was puntific

only scum deal in absolutes

~fire
You’re mistaken this with Siths, and I am for sure a Sith, but I am not scum.
Oh, it wasn’t Holden who brought it up earlier, it was Birds.

I stand by this sentiment.

I am a Sith, that is for sure, but I am NOT scum!
I then claim my flavor was Darth Jar Jar

Well Then, shall I post what I got then if you are certain its a scum case? It would be impossible to rewrite enough of it to change the direction its going in.

Also no, its not a pbp analysis. I am just slow.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

@Holden - I’m becoming that submit early comment, because I’m not going to be able to be here much longer
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Envoking*
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Aprils ISO

*Note, this is more just going through an ISO and pointing out everything I see rather than building one long "case". I will be trying to focus on content mainly, since Claim wise im A) not fucking experience enough to determine which one of you are lying to my face and B) I feel both claims by you two are being used as excuses for town reads. Sorry, but that's just how the cookie crumbles.

=================================================================

Spoiler: Votato is scum because lack of RVS wagon switch
In post 363, April Ludgate wrote:Wow this game drastically slowed down once the Votato wagon picked up. That’s probably scum indicative.

Who was on Holden, but not Votato?
In post 392, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 390, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 372, HoldenGolden wrote:All in a day's work for town's one shot confused even doctor

Working from your theory, does anybody's lack of transition stick out to you?
April
I got kind of burnt, so I didn’t really pay much attention to who was on each wagon and who wasn’t, but I’ll note this and look it up in a bit, and do some work on it. Might be better to wait until after this Votato wagon goes through or not anyways.

I took a shower after I did the fake double vote thing, so I missed some stuff, and have just been posting.

I’m gonna take a break, but I’ll answer this later, Yee?
In post 755, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 738, Blatant Scum wrote:@DEB, at least put your random vote on one of the main wagoons.
Votato, Birds and boys, me and Dunn.

Ah, man. I HATE that you added yourself here exactly where you did, especially because you didn’t even put a comma after me. It looks as if you were actively trying to avoid adding yourself, but knew you had to, so you did it in the most hidden way possible yet still having it on record that you specifically stated this as an option.

It makes me want to burn you, and if you flip town go, oops, and if scum, say I knew it all along suckers!!!
In post 756, April Ludgate wrote:If the Cosmic Penguins move to Blatant scum they’re L-3.

Is BS a town counter wagon or a scum wagon. Is it possible they’re both scum, is it possible they’re both town.

These are what I’m going to do some work on, ugh, work, work is gross.
In post 785, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 771, Conspire wrote:@Cosmic Penguins: I kinda get townvibes from Bla. The way he was taking things very seriously/at face value and informed everyone that we shouldn't state type of animal while everyone was RVSing around him was maybe townie.
In post 702, Blatant Scum wrote:Alrighty, then. Can't break anything with pressuring people.
VOTE: Blatant Scum
That said, why self-vote here, Bla? What's to be gained?

~Cosmic
I was kind of feeling the same thing, but there’s been a few things, such as the self vote, that I can see him doing as scum specifically to look townie, which will split the general consensus *salutes General Consensus* when regarding his slot.

I’m kind of indifferent. I don’t have anyone better to vote at the moment, so I’m kind of in a holding pattern until someone else jumps out at me.

First real AI thing that jumped out to me given the context we have right now. April states that the hesitaition present in people's switch over to the votato RVS wagon could indicate that Votato was scum. We know this to be correct, which means scum!april would of had a chance to push a decent amount of flipped townies due to her knowledge this claim was correct. Instead, this point gets dropped hard and takes me reminding April for her to come back to (where she admits she hasn't felt the energy to do so). Given this was a great chance to promote a chainsaw defense for scum!april, which wasn't taken up by her, I feel the lack of investigating into the wagon is actually
townie
considering votato's alignment.

That said, the
posturing around the BS counter wagon
does bother me from the switch over from the votato wagon points. Despite the laziness and missed chance at chainsawing off of votato seeming townie, April puts effort into these posts to basically fencesit on votato's "counterwagon" (Since BS wasn't exactly = to votato at this point and was merely the next wagon up). Given how much she voices this in these posts, I feel it crosses the threshold of a townie debating if someone could be scum out loud to the thread and feels more like scum seeding an ability to switch to the wagon if needed. Scum points

There was also points raised about Farside over the claim votato made, but I find it
NAI.
It is more align to what I think is in the threshold for townie to be openly debated in thread verus the BS miniprogression.

Spoiler: Gambit Play
In post 902, April Ludgate wrote:Votato also assumed that scum would be the one to have a janitor, which might have higher town equity. I feel it’s fair to assume town or even third party might have a janitor of some sort.
In post 930, April Ludgate wrote:Read my posts, I’ve already said.

The role seems far to crazy to be made up to me, is the only thing.

Does anyone have experience with the mashed potato?
In post 935, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 933, farside22 wrote:
In post 924, April Ludgate wrote:I feel like he’s effectively a Cop that gets their result from targeting a Janitored target
You chances of that happening days 1-3 are?????
And why only 3 days with a limited ability?
I didn’t make the setup.

I have a Janitor ability, and I’m town.
In post 939, April Ludgate wrote:A little.

@Hash Brown - Target Holden tonight.
In post 948, April Ludgate wrote:Fine we won’t coordinate.

@French fry - do what you want, I guess.
In post 1262, April Ludgate wrote:We literally can confirm the role, votato votes are scummy.

And if a role block comes in somewhere then it’s confirmed roleblock and we can lynch votato tomorrow.
In post 1267, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1263, April Ludgate wrote:Birds and Blatant are the main wagons right now, and they’re both defending votato. I think that’s indicative of them all being town wagons.
This is in conjunction with me just generally feeling like they’re both town.

Votato could be scum still, though
In post 1418, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1277, farside22 wrote:
In post 1276, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1262, April Ludgate wrote:We literally can confirm the role, votato votes are scummy.

And if a role block comes in somewhere then it’s confirmed roleblock and we can lynch votato tomorrow.
And how exactly would you like to confirm votato's role? He now claimed that the target has to be attacked too in order for him to do any action.
You got to think about an RB, or something else out there that could mess with it.
I don't see why April thinks votato has to be town just based on the claim. It could be fake.

@April: Besides the claim from votato could you explain your town read on him?
In post 1421, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1342, HoldenGolden wrote:

No we realistically cannot given his addtional information about his role.

Town votato would be a prime target to get roleblocked. Scum votato can just claim to be rbed. Thus votato claiming to be roleblocked day 2 would be NAI.

If we do somehow coordinate a town KP, you, and votato (who all have to be town for it to work) all on the same person without scum interference, then we all should laugh before beating the scum team for being incompetent.

Tldr: the only way town!votato can be confirmed given what we know is if the scum team makes a mistake (or they dont have a roleblocker/way to stop it). As such the plan to confirm him is far too risky since scum!votato can lie about the rb and then the town KP needed to set it all off kills the target. It can be minimized I guess by choosing a scummy person to kill theoretically, but then that's also going down the rabbit hole of further role speculation.

How do you know scum have a roleblocker?

This is also something that gets figured out this way, i don’t get the hold up.

Votato isn’t even like the #1 choice, he looks like low hanging fruit in the first place. Impatience in people is scummy.
I’m fine with being roleblocked too, that just gives us info on the game.

I also don’t have Votato as high town, i said they could still be scum, i think it’s fine to wait a day, though in the chance that we legit do confirm him.

I think the first thing that needs to be unpacked here is what would be the goal of scum!April putting together this plan with votato (with or without his aid). The obvious answer is to "confirm" her scumbuddy as town, but I think realstically that goal would of been way too hard to pull off given the heat on votato at the time.
Moreover, I think by reading April's post, the supposed goal would be to instead delay the votato lynch and score the scum team an mislynch day 1.
I think this is the correct supposed scum plan especially once considering that votato was also scum's vig as well. Plus, votato didn't hardtown read April for the plan proposed, which feels like a silly thing if you are trying to convice the thread you proved eachother as town. Then there is also the point they ended up targetting Mastina supposely and (blah blah blah, it was never going to be to clear Votato as town).

And In many ways, I think it could be agured that April's plan was to do just that. However, there is a key post inculded in the spoiler that has April townreading not only Birds, but also BS. Both of whom were the leading wagons over votato.
Combine this with the eariler fencesitting on BS which would allow scum her to enact this plan, April choosed to play against this.
This fact makes the gambit seem towny than rather a ploy to get town cred and secure a day 1 mislynch.

There is a flip on the BS read, namely over a supposed scum slip, but I feel the motivation scum should have had with enacting the plan prevents April from voicing town leans on BS and bird to begin with. So the fact that post RB is out there posts, I don't think the switch back to BS invalidates my point here.

Furthermore, she also actually pushes Mistania during this as well, meaning that the gambit was very hard against her fellow teammates:
In post 1264, April Ludgate wrote:Which means Mistanna is probably scum on Votato (she was already on before voting), then there’s probably 1 on Birds, 1 on BS, and 1 off.

I don’t expect that to be completely correct, but it’s a visual for thought. Obviously, 1 can switch and there can be like 2 on one of the wagons, but I don’t there 3 scum are likely to be on the same wagon here, if that makes sense.
There was also a small window between the switch over from general confusion over the claim to the first fondations of the gambit which suggest it was more of a natural thought process.

=========================================================
Spoiler:
In post 1916, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1913, farside22 wrote:
In post 1894, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1891, farside22 wrote:Why? Why fight a lynch on a player to prove there role just to track them? Please tell me something that doesn't make me rant post game.
This seems like angry scum
I called him scum all day 1. Are you really this bad?
You complained out not lynching him and wanting to prove him and called me scum for wanting to lynch him.
Like i have no good words to even start on how shitty i think you whole play is.
I was going to wait for post game for some of this but i cant for the life of me think there is anything remotely good about you so called reads.
I wouldn't be surprised your bussing your scum budy for town credit at this point. At least then i would find your behavior redeeming in same way.
I hope you are scum, but if you aren't I will make post game very uncomfortable for you.

VOTE: votato
But at the end of the day, the record books will say April guiltied Votato. :lol:

If it helps, after the angry retort at you, I think you’re town now.

Context: this was post Aprils full claim of Votato's night actions.

Scum!April could of just kept the notion farside was mad scum. Instead, there is a flip here on farside to townreading her. While not out of range for scum to do (who could of realized that townreading her could be useful), I think the quick
flip here is town indicative.
This was also doubled down later in Day 3 where April backs this flip up with Farside getting rbed.
Spoiler:
In post 1982, April Ludgate wrote:Dunnstral, why I understand that push, and I’ll even help you analyze it more in a bit, I need some help.

Please see why it is confirmed that the kill flavor’s were already changed based on Jingle’s death flavor.

I have conf info.

I essentially have another version of Blatant Scum’s role.

Also, guess who Bingle was scum reading and he happened to be the one that got janitored.

Mastina is scum.
In post 1983, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1980, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 1976, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1974, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 1973, April Ludgate wrote:“Flips:

Flips may include kill flavor. While this may suggest the role behind the kill,
some killing roles
may be able to obscure or change their flavor. “

Also, this is in the Krazy ruleset, so anyone hanging onto that as a reasoning is scum or surface level.
Votato's role is a killing role that does not have this power, though

Why does he have to be the one to have changed it?

I saw what I saw. And there’s fucking proof with the Bingle shot.

Mafia has ONE fucking shot based on that message, right? 1 janitor shot?

Bingle was janitored.

If nobody claims to have janitored Bingle, then it is confirmed Votato did so to him.

That was ALSO not his fucking kill flavor. This proves something is happening with it
Hello, Enter. :P

Read Votato's role again. The kill flavor only applies to the factional kill.

Also, lel, why did you say me, chemist, and mastina as scum?

- turducken
I actually think it’s Mastin for sure. You guys were the ones pushing me, and this is where scum will be pushing me.
In post 1985, April Ludgate wrote:I actually think Birds is townier for asking, I’m just erratic right now.

Bingle was janitored because of Mastina.
In post 1988, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1986, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1982, April Ludgate wrote:Dunnstral, why I understand that push, and I’ll even help you analyze it more in a bit, I need some help.

Please see why it is confirmed that the kill flavor’s were already changed based on Jingle’s death flavor.

I have conf info.

I essentially have another version of Blatant Scum’s role.

Also, guess who Bingle was scum reading and he happened to be the one that got janitored.

Mastina is scum.
Somebody else would have had to have made the shot strongman, somebody else could have changed the flavor of the kill, too.

I'm not seeing why Mastina is scum
Okay, this is solid enough for me.

It’s literally a senseless move for me to have pushed Votato like that right there. I could have just as easily given a clear, so this whole thing is Mastina’s doing, and you can tell by the way she’s been playing.

I’ll go back and find Bingle’s posts before he died.
She didn’t do anything yesterday except jump on the Votato wagon AT THE VERY END.

She voted right before Votato self hammered.
In post 1993, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 1702, Bingle wrote:
In post 1694, mastina wrote:Pretty much yeah. Sloppy modding on his part to be honest but hey! Free conftown, I'll take it!
Pretty sure this makes mastina 100% scum.
This was the last time Bingle posted. (This is 1702, he also posted 1703) that was it.

I agreed with what Bingle was saying here, and both Bingle and I were saying Mistanna was scum at this time.

Bingle is the much more dangerous mechanical player, which is harder for Mistyanna to play against.

This made Bingle the most dangerous threat against Mastina.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Actually, please let it be a scum case. If he fucking town cases me, I’m leaving and we’re doing this some other time
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

See I am not surprised at all
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

I'm still reading so who knows. I might find scum!April
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Clover check our neighborhood PT. The real case is there)
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

The best part is I know I'm gonna have to defend myself against something, and while I'm good at doing so uh, I don't think I've ever done that big a scale.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”