Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Klick »

Reading into the KAAG/eyestott slot is difficult due to the lack of content until D4. I tried for a bit overnight but didn't really get anywhere.
One of the things that stands out about the slot is that it claimed 1xBP and 1xWatcher after both Dolly and Fwesnid individually fakeclaimed. This post by eyestott is odd:
In post 799, eyestott wrote:I’m a 1-shot watcher. I didn’t use it because I had no idea who the mafia would target with their night kill.
And hey, I’m 1-shot bulletproof too.
I didn’t really “crumb” this game, even though I’ve done so in the other games I’ve been in that are now finished
Other than me saying that the mod didn’t respond to my pms at the start of the game. I was asking him if
A) I can use my watcher ability to target myself
B) I’ll be informed if I lose my bulletproof ability
Dolly and Fwesnid should be able to confirm the answers to each of these are no.
In context, I'm wondering if he was trying to individually add credit to both of their claims. Otherwise, how do they wind up fake-claiming both individual parts of eyestott's role?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Klick »

That's... A bit sketcher than it looked when I was writing it up, actually.
Hmm.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Klick »

I think votato's play has been very questionable if town, but not totally outside of conceivable town range.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Klick »

I haven't looked at votato town games yet, but he isn't wrong that his scum game looks significantly different than this. I'd love a second opinion on that Paragon.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 0, Saladman27 wrote:
  • QuantumQuasar was lynched . They were a
    Town Jailkeeper
  • Drew-Sta
    was killed . He was a
    Town 1-Shot Voyeur
  • gibus
    was lynched . He was a
    Vanilla Townie
  • Atarashi Hajimari
    was killed . He was a
    Vanilla Townie
  • Dolly Parton
    was lynched . She was a
    Mafia Goon.
  • notscience
    was killed . He was a
    Town 1-Shot Weak Follower
  • Pickaxe Pete
    was lynched . He was a
    Vanilla Townie
  • DrippingGoofball
    was killed . She was a
    Town 1-Shot Voyeur
  • Fwesnid
    was lynched . He was a
    Mafia Goon.
What fills out the role list? Town 1-Shot Bulletproof 1-Shot Watcher, or Town 1-Shot Roleblocker?
I currently lean towards the latter.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Klick »

Lastly, I'm not really sure why Fwesnid would make the Watcher fake guilty play to set up votato for endgame. With votato as a partner, that play looks game-losing. With KAAG as a partner it makes marginally more sense - that slot has had little attention on it all game.
Also worth noting that I think DGB would be far more likely to still be alive if votato were scum. I was convinced before Pete died that 3p LyLo would wind up being me/DGB/votato.
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

Like Pete said, you kinda feel helpless in this situation, 1 vs 1 when you're town. You've put more work in than anyone Klick, so don't overthink this.

To believe votato is town, you have to believe that his faked RB usage (which he claimed was on Klick, D4) was town motivated in some way, and that his refusal to post about it yesterday when he was appearing elsewhere on site is pure.
I think votato's play has been very questionable if town, but not totally outside of conceivable town range.
That's a very generous assessment. :)

I can't do much, all the evidence is in the past. I'll be blameless if we lose, but I really don't want us to. I'll check in every few hours if you have questions.
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Paragon »

I've played with votato quite a lot recently actually (I'm Hoctac, votato), and his scumplay varies. There's a game I can't talk about, but the one that's finished, he was aggressive and wasn't afraid to push mislynches.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 1350, Klick wrote:Reading into the KAAG/eyestott slot is difficult due to the lack of content until D4. I tried for a bit overnight but didn't really get anywhere.
One of the things that stands out about the slot is that it claimed 1xBP and 1xWatcher after both Dolly and Fwesnid individually fakeclaimed. This post by eyestott is odd:
In post 799, eyestott wrote:I’m a 1-shot watcher. I didn’t use it because I had no idea who the mafia would target with their night kill.
And hey, I’m 1-shot bulletproof too.
I didn’t really “crumb” this game, even though I’ve done so in the other games I’ve been in that are now finished
Other than me saying that the mod didn’t respond to my pms at the start of the game. I was asking him if
A) I can use my watcher ability to target myself
B) I’ll be informed if I lose my bulletproof ability
Dolly and Fwesnid should be able to confirm the answers to each of these are no.
In context, I'm wondering if he was trying to individually add credit to both of their claims. Otherwise, how do they wind up fake-claiming both individual parts of eyestott's role?
Hmm, does scum!eyestott just lump in both scum buddies like that?
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 1355, Klick wrote:Lastly, I'm not really sure why Fwesnid would make the Watcher fake guilty play to set up votato for endgame. With votato as a partner, that play looks game-losing. With KAAG as a partner it makes marginally more sense - that slot has had little attention on it all game.
Also worth noting that I think DGB would be far more likely to still be alive if votato were scum. I was convinced before Pete died that 3p LyLo would wind up being me/DGB/votato.
That's a good point. Why does Fwensid claim that guilty? Maybe because he's a goon so would eventually be caught out by continuously "missing" the kills and not dying for whatever reason?
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 1258, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:VOTE: Fwesnid

I was convinced you were town, so well played.

Pretty sure I know who your partner is now though
, so I'm hopeful your ploy will backfire. :)

Let's see if they have the cajones to try something today.
Who were you referring to here?
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 417, Blurryface3189 wrote:We're doing this huh. VOTE: gibus
In post 419, gibus wrote:It was nice playing with you all. Goodbye
In post 420, gibus wrote:Yay, #420 post for me
In post 424, gibus wrote:But first..
In post 425, gibus wrote:Let me get my final pagetop
In post 426, votato wrote:i mean, based on reaction, at this point i believe the claim.

nice playing with you gibus. sorry it happened like this.

i think its pretty bad for town to have 2 lolhammers, yeah. its hard to to VCA in a normal situation, but here its gonna be a nightmare. Also, with no progression or time for people to post and make themselves scummy, its gonna be harder to develop reads. at this point my reads are largely still based on the time immediately after RVS. Theres been very little content since then.
Oh yeah, did you ever explain this, votato?

How did you go from scumreading Gibus to believing his claim because of that reaction he had to being hammered? It looked completely NAI to me, if not slightly scum-indicative.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1357, Paragon wrote:I've played with votato quite a lot recently actually (I'm Hoctac, votato), and his scumplay varies. There's a game I can't talk about, but the one that's finished, he was aggressive and wasn't afraid to push mislynches.
oh hey! well in that case you can speak to my meta pretty well. Low-motivation town!me, which didnt come out as much in my completed town games, since i was very new and bright-eyed.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Paragon »

Atarashi townread eyestott. Scumread votato.
Drew-Sta never mentioned eyestott. Scumread votato
notscience didn't like either. HOWEVER, he did say this:
In post 807, notscience wrote:We know because of dgb that scum have a roleblocker.

I would wager scum has a strongman and I don’t think that eyestott and dolly are scum together. Scums fakeclaims are probably spread out amongst them all. So two didn’t claim the same thing unless it was VT.
In post 948, notscience wrote:I didn’t notice a ton of dupes but he typically had one weird role per alignment which kinda makes me want to lynch in eyestott/votato/dolly/fwes. A part of me says eyestott is opposite of whatever dolly and fwes are.
Goofball townread eyestott, and was thinking votato was town EoD yesterday.

NKs point towards votato here, but I guess they naturally are because votato has just been under more suspicion than eyestott this game.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 1362, votato wrote:
In post 1357, Paragon wrote:I've played with votato quite a lot recently actually (I'm Hoctac, votato), and his scumplay varies. There's a game I can't talk about, but the one that's finished, he was aggressive and wasn't afraid to push mislynches.
oh hey! well in that case you can speak to my meta pretty well. Low-motivation town!me, which didnt come out as much in my completed town games, since i was very new and bright-eyed.
Maybe, maybe. Hopefully your answers to our other questions and write-up tomorrow should be enlightening!
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1361, Paragon wrote:
In post 417, Blurryface3189 wrote:We're doing this huh. VOTE: gibus
In post 419, gibus wrote:It was nice playing with you all. Goodbye
In post 420, gibus wrote:Yay, #420 post for me
In post 424, gibus wrote:But first..
In post 425, gibus wrote:Let me get my final pagetop
In post 426, votato wrote:i mean, based on reaction, at this point i believe the claim.

nice playing with you gibus. sorry it happened like this.

i think its pretty bad for town to have 2 lolhammers, yeah. its hard to to VCA in a normal situation, but here its gonna be a nightmare. Also, with no progression or time for people to post and make themselves scummy, its gonna be harder to develop reads. at this point my reads are largely still based on the time immediately after RVS. Theres been very little content since then.
Oh yeah, did you ever explain this, votato?

How did you go from scumreading Gibus to believing his claim because of that reaction he had to being hammered? It looked completely NAI to me, if not slightly scum-indicative.
i dunno, i feel like the one thing im actually good at is reading whether people are being genuine in twilight... that just seemed like he was sad newbie... 419 struck me as particularly townie.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by votato »

In post 1356, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Like Pete said, you kinda feel helpless in this situation, 1 vs 1 when you're town. You've put more work in than anyone Klick, so don't overthink this.

To believe votato is town, you have to believe that his faked RB usage (which he claimed was on Klick, D4) was town motivated in some way, and that his refusal to post about it yesterday when he was appearing elsewhere on site is pure.

I can't do much, all the evidence is in the past. I'll be blameless if we lose, but I really don't want us to. I'll check in every few hours if you have questions.
AtE after there's a guilty on you in mylo... is there a clearer scum tell?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by votato »

haha if i'd known you were hoctac in 938 id have killed you n1 probably.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1357, Paragon wrote:I'm Hoctac
Neat! I was pressed by your play in the Neighbor game.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Klick »

impressed*
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm now wondering why eyestott claims both parts of his role the way he did if he's scum and is somewhat expecting his buddies to die before LyLo.
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:44 pm

In post 1360, Paragon wrote:
In post 1258, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:VOTE: Fwesnid

I was convinced you were town, so well played.

Pretty sure I know who your partner is now though
, so I'm hopeful your ploy will backfire. :)

Let's see if they have the cajones to try something today.
Who were you referring to here?
votato.
In post 1333, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:I waited for this exact reason. To see if you would claim something that would prove to me you were scum.

I made it clear I had watched before you put your foot in it.

I thought you were scum within 10 posts of replacing in. Not with Pete, but it was independent of Pete.
In post 1198, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 1177, Klick wrote:Basically, using the action last night in the way that votato did has no real town utility; his actions don't make sense if he's town. Meanwhile, they make a
ton
of sense as scum - claiming to have used it now instead of after his partner is lynched means he doesn't have to clear anyone as town. And he claimed he used the RB
after
Fwesnid claimed his guilty.

It's Pete/votato.
I've done the catching up I'm going to do. Read quite a bit, albeit skimmy and mainly as ISO. Not too many wall posts, made it easier.

That is also my current thoughts:
Pete/votato most likely.
force
you to be right...
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Klick »

Fwiw Paragon I don't think I'll need this to drag on. Maybe another 2-3 days, but beyond that I don't feel like I'll get much worthwhile out of overanalysing. But if you want to take extra time to feel confident and then we compare thoughts, that's fine.
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:52 pm

In post 1366, votato wrote:
In post 1356, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Like Pete said, you kinda feel helpless in this situation, 1 vs 1 when you're town. You've put more work in than anyone Klick, so don't overthink this.

AtE after there's a guilty on you in mylo... is there a clearer scum tell?
Yes, as that isnt. Its a "wants to win but is now unavoidably helpless" tell.

Your lie about RB'ing Klick. Your refusal to meaningfully post in the 2 day twilight we had. Clearer.
force
you to be right...
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by Klick »

It's worth noting that votato wasn't under heavy suspicion until AFTER Fwesnid faked the guilty. So he made that move in the gamestate before votato was being scrutinised, meaning he probably thought votato was at least neutrally likely to survive LyLo.
I'm also wondering how likely he is to make that move while his partner is totally absent from the slot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”