renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:23 am

Post by renaissance »

I don't want to lynch Hoopla because I enjoy her style of posting. I wouldn't say I have a good read on her though.

:cool: Dog's overconfidence is an eh, like to the extent where he's looking for Hoopla's scum buddies and looking for associatives, but now he's already considering other wagons like Espe?

Prana, I don't get your SvS theory. If you have so many qualms with Hoopla's analysis, and think she might be bussing Flippo, then why not vote Hoopla instead?
Hectic
renaissance
renaissance
Townie
renaissance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:28 am

Post by renaissance »

In post 372, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 348, renaissance wrote:@Umbreon: You're right about the wiki layout, but why do you think knowing traitors are normal is the same thing as knowing "how common they are"? Something might be normal, but that doesn't tell you how often they're included by mods.
I'm not sure what more I can say on this, and I honestly do not feel like doing it anymore either. But.
WHY did he feel the need to ask how common they are?
He can see it from the Normal Guidelines that they EXIST, that is all the relevant information.
If they are ultra-rare - so what?
If they are in almost any game - so what?
Instead of immediately coming out with their "theory" on scum!Espe (it was Espe right?) based on an assumption of a Traitor, they felt the need to ask how common they are first.
So, why? :]

They felt like making a post with the sole purpose of mentioning a "traitor"?
Or they DIDN'T check the wiki at all - which raises the question why so many already assumed they had checked the role there and therefore mentioning it isn't scummy at all... :wink:
Knowing how common they are would tell you how likely it is that you've spotted a traitor crumb. If they happen to be fairly rare, you should pay potential traitor crumbs less mind. If they're very common, you should be extra careful and looking out for them. Why are you just disregarding those factors with a "so what?". I don't believe your thought process here.

VOTE: Una
Hectic
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:37 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 471, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 447, gobbledygook wrote:That reads to me like a scum reaction.
How on earth did you get a read like that? :lol:
I'm starting to think you are the type of player who decide outcomes and reads first, and then make everything new fit that decision.
There was absolutely nothing about my latest post that wasn't dedicated to
correcting
false statements about my own play so far.
If you find that scummy, slap a vote on me.
I can't do much to help you.
In post 447, gobbledygook wrote:Most of your posts are talking about Gypyx. Ergo talking a lot but not doing anything with your vote
Ah, but then you took an opportune time to scold me.
I have already said my piece regarding Gypyx, and I thought I made it rather clear as well, hmm? :]

Moving on, as should you.
I never scolded you. I said what was scummy about you.

Since I have your permission.

VOTE: UnaBombaH
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:40 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Una, you don’t seem at all concerned to get the person you’re voting lynched. That reads as scummy.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:03 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Well, wasting your votes and energy on me is still even less profitable for us than it was when voting for Espeonage.

Let me ask you this - do you believe Hoopla has managed to create an all-town group, with their masterful craft so far?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:05 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 477, gobbledygook wrote:Since I have your permission.
If that's what it takes, I guess you are playing this game sort of wrong? :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:05 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I think Hoopla is likely town. I don’t think her core really matters much. Why do you think that’s so important?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

All I can say to anyone watching on the sidelines: I've voted for one slot in the Hooplas so called townies, stirred discussion around the one slot who I think got a townread on a silly reasoning based on Traitor-talk, AND am apparently at odds with two others who have decided to start a wagon on me. :]

All in Hooplas list.
I think our D1-lynch MOST DEFINITELY should be amongst that group, and considering the latest pages I'm starting to think notscience might be the least scummy for now after all.

UNVOTE:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:12 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Oh, and Flippynips doing that whole vote-unvote act above feels absolutely uncharacteristic of him.
Based on the (admittedly limited) experience I have of him, that is.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:24 am

Post by gobbledygook »

You confuse me
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 483, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh, and Flippynips doing that whole vote-unvote act above feels absolutely uncharacteristic of him.
Based on the (admittedly limited) experience I have of him, that is.

"act" :roll:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:39 am

In post 466, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 294, gobbledygook wrote:Ok, so now that Lickety is posting these are my thoughts.

Emperor is town
PranaDevil is town
Gypyx is town
Hiraki is town
CoolDog is town
Hoopla is town

Espeonage is scum
Agar is scum
Notscience is scum

CoolDog read is conditioned on something I don’t want t reveal right now.
is this in any order or? also has anything changed? you also waited for lickety to post but didn't include them in your list, why?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:41 am

@una– what are your reads?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Hiraki »

pretty sure my lynchpool today is in hoopla, flippynips, and renaissance. will change based on the VC
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:46 am

In post 488, Hiraki wrote:pretty sure my lynchpool today is in hoopla, flippynips, and renaissance. will change based on the VC

why?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:53 am

Post by AGar »

In post 101, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 100, Hoopla wrote:having said that, please specify why you are jumping on the EFN wagon with me and notscience.
Wagons are good to move the game forward. Might I suggest a better player to wagon? Flippy is a lurker and when he is here he posts cash gifs, but other than that pressure on him doesn’t do much.
Flippy's spam posting brought this back to my attention and I wanna harp on it some more. Why would you suggest a wagon on someone where pressure doesn't do much per their meta? Like you start with pretty good logic (run some people up) and then take a nosedive straight into WTF village as soon as you finish the post.
In post 451, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 449, AGar wrote:
In post 447, gobbledygook wrote:Una, you aren’t doing anything to get the person you’re voting lynched.
In post 450, AGar wrote:EBWOP:

Fucking. Lol.
What’s funny about my posts?
The fact that you're calling someone else out for not doing anything to get the person they're voting lynched when that's exactly what you were doing at the same fucking time.

But you've done this before, even if you were talking out of your ass. was just... :chef's kiss: So I'm scummy for not voting for my supposed strongest scumread (Espe wasn't my strongest scumread, but ok), but my second strongest instead, but your vote was parked on Espeonage although you admitted that you were most confident in your scumread on me. You then moved to Hoopla, Flippy, and back to Espeonage, then to Una.

So you're saying your strongest, most confident scumread is on me, but you decided to vote for 4 other players.

Scumfuck is a scumfuck is confirmed.

@notty
Gypyx wagon is dead for now. Come join me and run up Scumfuck McTurkey.

@Prana
Same, but replace Gypyx with FlippyNips.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:53 am

In post 462, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
Wagons are good to move the game forward. Might I suggest a better player to wagon? Flippy is a lurker and when he is here he posts cash gifs, but other than that pressure on him doesn’t do much.

i think i've only played large games with you right gobble?

this one too
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:18 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 466, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 294, gobbledygook wrote:Ok, so now that Lickety is posting these are my thoughts.

Emperor is town
PranaDevil is town
Gypyx is town
Hiraki is town
CoolDog is town
Hoopla is town

Espeonage is scum
Agar is scum
Notscience is scum

CoolDog read is conditioned on something I don’t want t reveal right now.
is this in any order or? also has anything changed? you also waited for lickety to post but didn't include them in your list, why?

No particular order to the individuals at any of those positions.

I think we played in The Baker's Cult Mini Theme game together. Otherwise, I think you are correct.
In post 490, AGar wrote:Why would you suggest a wagon on someone where pressure doesn't do much per their meta? Like you start with pretty good logic (run some people up) and then take a nosedive straight into WTF village as soon as you finish the post.
I did not suggest a wagon on someone where pressure doesn't do much per their meta. I suggested the opposite. I suggested that we wagon someone else because pressure on flippy would not do much. Did you read the post you quoted?
In post 490, AGar wrote:The fact that you're calling someone else out for not doing anything to get the person they're voting lynched when that's exactly what you were doing at the same fucking time.But you've done this before, even if you were talking out of your ass. 381 was just... :chef's kiss: So I'm scummy for not voting for my supposed strongest scumread (Espe wasn't my strongest scumread, but ok), but my second strongest instead, but your vote was parked on Espeonage although you admitted that you were most confident in your scumread on me. You then moved to Hoopla, Flippy, and back to Espeonage, then to Una.So you're saying your strongest, most confident scumread is on me, but you decided to vote for 4 other players.Scumfuck is a scumfuck is confirmed.
I already explained that Espeonage is the ammo I need to get you lynched. I think you distanced from Espeonage. I have been perfectly clear why I am not voting you. Now I am trying to find your other buddy. I am stuck between notscience and Una as the last one.

Una on the other hand has done nothing to ask anyone about notscience or to get anyone to vote notscience or really do anything in relation to notscience. That is why I called out his vote. Interesting that he unvotes notscience when called out on it despite notscience still being on his short list of people to lynch don't you think. ;)
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:22 am

Post by gobbledygook »

My CoolDog read still has conditions on it, but he has done enough now that I can town read him independent of any conditions. Thank goodness. I did not want to reveal my conditions. :lol:

===

Renaissance, Hoopla, CoolDog, Hiraki - what do you think of the fact that Una did:
...nothing to get notscience killed
...not vote anyone else on his shortlist after unvoting notscience
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:30 am

In post 492, gobbledygook wrote:

I think we played in The Baker's Cult Mini Theme game together. Otherwise, I think you are correct.
i ask because i for some reason am just trash at posting in larges. i have a much different style in mini normals/newbies

In post 490, AGar wrote:The fact that you're calling someone else out for not doing anything to get the person they're voting lynched when that's exactly what you were doing at the same fucking time.But you've done this before, even if you were talking out of your ass. 381 was just... :chef's kiss: So I'm scummy for not voting for my supposed strongest scumread (Espe wasn't my strongest scumread, but ok), but my second strongest instead, but your vote was parked on Espeonage although you admitted that you were most confident in your scumread on me. You then moved to Hoopla, Flippy, and back to Espeonage, then to Una.So you're saying your strongest, most confident scumread is on me, but you decided to vote for 4 other players.Scumfuck is a scumfuck is confirmed.
I already explained that Espeonage is the ammo I need to get you lynched. I think you distanced from Espeonage. I have been perfectly clear why I am not voting you. Now I am trying to find your other buddy. I am stuck between notscience and Una as the last one.

Una on the other hand has done nothing to ask anyone about notscience or to get anyone to vote notscience or really do anything in relation to notscience. That is why I called out his vote. Interesting that he unvotes notscience when called out on it despite notscience still being on his short list of people to lynch don't you think. ;)

that's right i did ask una why he's sring NS. i feel like im getting called out left & right for only memeing but i've asked plenty of questions that are just getting pushed aside as of rn by una since you've responded gobble
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:39 am

Post by AGar »

In post 492, gobbledygook wrote:I did not suggest a wagon on someone where pressure doesn't do much per their meta. I suggested the opposite. I suggested that we wagon someone else because pressure on flippy would not do much. Did you read the post you quoted?
Incorrectly, apparently, but yes. That one's my bad.

Like half the game hasn't made any attempt to get their preferred wagon rolling. You're trying to act like there's been a bastion of positive motion in this game that just isn't there.

Also lol @ the concept of me distancing. Lol.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:54 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 495, AGar wrote:Incorrectly, apparently, but yes. That one's my bad.
It's ok. I forgive you,

Spoiler:
scumcluck. :twisted:

In post 495, AGar wrote:Like half the game hasn't made any attempt to get their preferred wagon rolling. You're trying to act like there's been a bastion of positive motion in this game that just isn't there.Also lol @ the concept of me distancing. Lol.
Certain people have. Hoopla has. I have with my various wagons. CoolDog has. Hiraki has.
Do you not find it scummy that people let their vote rot on wagons they have no interest in actually accomplishing?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:56 am

Post by AGar »

In post 496, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 495, AGar wrote:Incorrectly, apparently, but yes. That one's my bad.
It's ok. I forgive you,

Spoiler:
scumcluck. :twisted:

In post 495, AGar wrote:Like half the game hasn't made any attempt to get their preferred wagon rolling. You're trying to act like there's been a bastion of positive motion in this game that just isn't there.Also lol @ the concept of me distancing. Lol.
Certain people have. Hoopla has. I have with my various wagons. CoolDog has. Hiraki has.
Do you not find it scummy that people let their vote rot on wagons they have no interest in actually accomplishing?
Not really, no. I find it anti-town, for sure. But IME, lots of people are bad town players. So votes sit and rot because people don't wanna effort. Dominant personalities usually come in and direct shit and that's how things get done. Unless shit changed since I last played, I'm kinda just still hanging on to that notion.

Why do you find it scummy and not just bad town play?

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:59 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 497, AGar wrote:Why do you find it scummy and not just bad town play?
A lot of people say my playstyle is bad town play because it appears erratic and nonsensical to them, so that's why I generally try not to classify anything as bad town play.
I push anything that I think is not pushing a town wincondition forward.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:06 am

Post by AGar »

In post 498, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 497, AGar wrote:Why do you find it scummy and not just bad town play?
A lot of people say my playstyle is bad town play because it appears erratic and nonsensical to them, so that's why I generally try not to classify anything as bad town play.
I push anything that I think is not pushing a town wincondition forward.
Right but just failing to push a town wincon forward does not make for scum play. So again, why do you specifically find that action scummy and find that it's AI instead of NAI?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”