gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:57 am

Post by gobbledygook »

For the record, I am no longer going to substantially interact with Agar until he leaves his tunnel.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 626, AGar wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 565, gobbledygook wrote:I fully think that both you and Agar are fully capable of handling a town after powerbussing.
Only think? Fuck, has my reputation stopped preceding me? If I was scum, we'd have a dead scumbag like two days ago.

@Scumfuck McTurkey
Why aren't you pushing for any support on your UnabombaH wagon? Since your vote, you've: Addressed Una once, speculated on Hoopla, made useless comments four times, asked other players their thoughts on Una once, gone back and forth with me ~4 times, defended yourself from notscience in a 4 post back-and-forth, and voted BattleMage.

This is all after you've said that "not advancing a town wincon is advancing a scum wincon." You basically made an RVS vote in .

@All
Take a serious look at this scummy bird. Scumfuck McTurkey is trying to hoodwink everyone with shit like "My scumhunting is unorthodox" and contradictory play compared to the standard they hold other players to (voting Una for not seriously trying to advance their preferred wagon while doing not a goddamn thing to push forward the wagon themselves). Calling people out for "voting their weaker scumread" but then handwaving away that when they're doing it, it's just using that other scumread as ammo for their stronger scumread.

Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could
shoot someone on 5th avenue
claim scum in bold letters and y'all would let 'em get away with it.
In post 624, notscience wrote:A few people (namely me and agar) think there is as no reason a new person brings it up out of the blue unless they are scum with a traitor or the traitor

But lynching someone bc they might be a traitor is kinda a witch hunt
I also backed off because some of my other reasoning was based on a theory that turned out to be false. I felt gypyx, outside of the traitor spec, was simply regurgitating ideas previously posted and presenting them as his own, but the specifics I remembered were misordered - he usually presented his ideas before anyone else had when I re-read. I don't find it to be entirely town-aligned, but it's not as damning as what I had perceived.
fine agar.
In post 628, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 626, AGar wrote:Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could shoot someone on 5th avenue claim scum in bold letters and y'all would let 'em get away with it.
It’s really because I’m adorable and people feel bad for eating my kind every day on their $5 footlongs
In post 630, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 613, Battle Mage wrote:also GG you should have confidence in your ability to read me now, so maybe not lynch me Day 1? just sayin' ;)
Only if you don’t lynch me Day 1 ;)
this basically proves what agar is saying.

VOTE: gobbledygook
In post 642, Gypyx wrote:and battle mage, i've already explained why I'm cautious of traitors in post and I was not
specifically
hunting traitors you know, I consider it as a scumread like the others and therefore I bring it up

so, can we avoid going through another 5 pages of traitor spec?
If there is no nk tonight, i
might
consider voting gyphyx
Last edited by brassherald on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 626, AGar wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 565, gobbledygook wrote:I fully think that both you and Agar are fully capable of handling a town after powerbussing.
Only think? Fuck, has my reputation stopped preceding me? If I was scum, we'd have a dead scumbag like two days ago.

@Scumfuck McTurkey
Why aren't you pushing for any support on your UnabombaH wagon? Since your vote, you've: Addressed Una once, speculated on Hoopla, made useless comments four times, asked other players their thoughts on Una once, gone back and forth with me ~4 times, defended yourself from notscience in a 4 post back-and-forth, and voted BattleMage.

This is all after you've said that "not advancing a town wincon is advancing a scum wincon." You basically made an RVS vote in .

@All
Take a serious look at this scummy bird. Scumfuck McTurkey is trying to hoodwink everyone with shit like "My scumhunting is unorthodox" and contradictory play compared to the standard they hold other players to (voting Una for not seriously trying to advance their preferred wagon while doing not a goddamn thing to push forward the wagon themselves). Calling people out for "voting their weaker scumread" but then handwaving away that when they're doing it, it's just using that other scumread as ammo for their stronger scumread.

Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could
In post 624, notscience wrote:A few people (namely me and agar) think there is as no reason a new person brings it up out of the blue unless they are scum with a traitor or the traitor

I also backed off because some of my other reasoning was based on a theory that turned out to be false. I felt gypyx, outside of the traitor spec, was simply regurgitating ideas previously posted and presenting them as his own, but the specifics I remembered were misordered - he usually presented his ideas before anyone else had when I re-read. I don't find it to be entirely town-aligned, but it's not as damning as what I had perceived.
fine agar.
In post 626, AGar wrote:Like, I'm starting to think that because they're a much-adored thanksgiving meal, they could shoot someone on 5th avenue claim scum in bold letters and y'all would let 'em get away with it.
It’s really because I’m adorable and people feel bad for eating my kind every day on their $5 footlongs
In post 613, Battle Mage wrote:also GG you should have confidence in your ability to read me now, so maybe not lynch me Day 1? just sayin' ;)

In post 642, Gypyx wrote:and battle mage, i've already explained why I'm cautious of traitors in post and I was not
specifically
hunting traitors you know, I consider it as a scumread like the others and therefore I bring it up

might
consider voting gyphyx
Last edited by brassherald on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

oh my god
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

what the actual hell is that shit. I don't even know how I fucked it up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 651, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 626, AGar wrote:
Spoiler:

@Scumfuck McTurkey

@All

fine agar.

specifically

might
consider voting gyphyx
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

after a wank.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:24 am

Post by AGar »

In post 635, Hiraki wrote:literally nothing happened in the last 5 pages
This is literally false. You wanna play a bit?

Cooldog, how the fuck did you break the website?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Hiraki »

sure, a lot of people joined and rambled, sort of caught up and you went on tirade that i don't really agree with

i guess it's not
nothing
but it's not far from it
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I had this:

Code: Select all

[quote...] [spoiler=] text [/quote] [/spoiler]
after a wank.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 577, Battle Mage wrote:I rolled scum again!?!?
In post 544, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I feel like this is the most I’ve seen of pre-2010 join dates in one game, P—Coool
You're welcome! :D

Hello ladies! :cool:

Oh hey! I know you from somewhere
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:30 am

Post by gobbledygook »

CoolDog is an eldritch being here to disrupt the precious code that keeps us all together!!

—-

CoolDog, no, it really doesn’t. If Agar cannot see the difference between what Una is doing and what I’m doing with his own eyes, then there’s nothing that I can say to disprove it to him. Agar went hardcore into a really something that isn’t really alignment indicative. I called him out on that. I pointed out how something actually scummy (Espeonage LYING and MAKING UP A READ on notscience) is more scummy than whatever weird theory Agar believed Gypyx to be following. Agar was mum on this point. I voted Espeonage for that. I thought it was partner indicative that Agar pointed out something valid but chose to not push it for something that isn’t really valid. I then commenced trying to find someone who I thought could be a partner with Agar and Espeonage. That lead me to Una who was in my opinion not pushing a town wincondition because Una was letting his vote rot on notscience and not trying to get the lynch. I then asked others their opinion on Una to gauge their interest in killing Una (Agar even acknowledges I did this). Then, surprise surprise, Agar comes out and defends Una as saying what I scumread Una for is not alignment indicative.
Upon BM replacing in I voted him because BM has a high propensity to be scum and I wanted to pressure him. We then made a deal and Una had other support so I voted Una. I found several townreads in the process including CD, Hiraki, and Hoopla. I think I’ve been doing a lot in moving a town wincondition forward.

——

I’m perfectly content dying to show Agar that his haughtiness over thinking he knows my alignment is wrong. I will very much relish Agar getting exposed as wrong. Agar feels like the type of person to have an ego that this won’t phase him so I ask that the other townies hold him accountable.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:40 am

Post by brassherald »

In the future, any spoilers in quotes should be kept inside the quote tags or you will break the website.

I have fixed the two broken posts.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:58 am

Post by gobbledygook »

brassherald has fought against the tentacled beings. The only question I have is... is he still sane?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm procrasting a lot on reading. I'm playing this out even if I just go from here and get reads. Right now. Still feeling Cooldog as scum.
GG: I'm curious why you are sheeping people this game. I don't recall you doing that without voicing your own thoughts.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:20 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I sheep people all the time. I think that’s why I’m so effective. I find the person who finds the scum and I follow them. :P
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:21 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Farside could you read Agar for me? You probably have a better understanding of his playstyle since you’re from his era. Is he always this stubbornly aggressive?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 664, farside22 wrote:I'm procrasting a lot on reading. I'm playing this out even if I just go from here and get reads. Right now. Still feeling Cooldog as scum.
GG: I'm curious why you are sheeping people this game. I don't recall you doing that without voicing your own thoughts.
I am the most obv town player in this game. Can't wait to say I told you so if you dummies lynch me.
after a wank.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:42 am

Post by AGar »

In post 646, PranaDevil wrote:I'm still happy with Flippy, Hoopla or the Turkey at this stage
Come. Join. The. Scumfuck. McTurkey. Wagon.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:50 am

Post by brassherald »

Quick update, my return to the office got temporarily delayed due to I guess construction set backs or something. We have a new office whatever. So no change to the somewhat accurate times for vcs in the rules post for the time being
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 667, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 664, farside22 wrote:I'm procrasting a lot on reading. I'm playing this out even if I just go from here and get reads. Right now. Still feeling Cooldog as scum.
I am the most obv town player in this game. Can't wait to say I told you so if you dummies lynch me.
Don't worry, we won't be dumb enough to lynch you
today

Why is Agar being so rude to you?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I can dig some of that dog
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

V/LA 24 hours
Show

Nightkilled - 10

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:35 am

Post by brassherald »

Vote Count Day 1.12

Emperor flippyNips (3):
, ,
gobbledygook (3):
, ,
UnaBombaH (3):
, ,
Battle Mage(2):
Gypyx (1):

Not Voting (1):

Battle Mage is VLA for 24 hours
There are (expired on 2020-06-17 06:05:00) remaining in Day 1
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.[/area]
[/color]
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 652, CooLDoG wrote:If there is no nk tonight, i might consider voting gyphyx
Wat? Cooldog no. Stahp forcing us into traitor spec for Day 2 shit, especially when it's wrong. Normal guidelines are that traitors can't be recruited. C'MON MAN, I'M TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM EATING ROPE FFS.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”