Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2492, unwnd wrote:I think the people chainless right now is a bit telling of events in particular. Do people think there is more scum chained or less scum chained? Right now I'm sitting with the ideal that at least one scum is chained, which is why i agreed upon the quiz.
I think there less scum chained and they are trying to figure out how to get it.
In post 2500, farside22 wrote:
In post 2499, springlullaby wrote:@farside, why do you think I'm scum again?
Not repeating myself. Go read my iso and the quiz pt.
Nothing has changed my views about you, especially as you still did the same thing today you did in the pt.
Don't fall down that rabbit hole. It ain't worth it.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

Approve Quiz Team
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

Ok my bad. It was starbuck not beeboy who said it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

Spring, do you approve of this team or not?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:32 am

Post by springlullaby »

^Read the thread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2501, springlullaby wrote:Such as?
In post 2500, farside22 wrote:
In post 2499, springlullaby wrote:@farside, why do you think I'm scum again?
Not repeating myself. Go read my iso and the quiz pt.
Nothing has changed my views about you, especially as you still did the same thing today you did in the pt.
Same response. I'm not running the same argument over and over. If you can't read the iso, I can't help you.
In post 2508, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2465, unwnd wrote:The problem with running me+beeboy is that I cannot guarantee the other two people will simply pass, and then beeboy is never allowed to be on the quiz again. Beeboy is a slot scum
wants
to keep around. This is my problem just going with me+Beeboy because then you have a giant hole and scum has more room to sneak in when it's going to count more. This is the time to be risky and be willing to make a mistake.
I'm scared that if we happen to have an all town team then scum could roleblock you and then Beeboy fails the quiz. I think it was Beeboy who mentioned this? The joat could be a roleblocker
I thought an RB just blocks a night action in the game, I didn't think about a vote.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

For the record, spring has either abstained from voting (Day 1 and her own team) or voted to deny (Unwnd's first team) so far throughout the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2529, springlullaby wrote:^Read the thread.
I see you arguing for a beeboy team as optimal. I see you asking unwnd to bold his team, when he already did.

So please clarify your stance.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2530, farside22 wrote:
In post 2465, unwnd wrote:The problem with running me+beeboy is that I cannot guarantee the other two people will simply pass, and then beeboy is never allowed to be on the quiz again. Beeboy is a slot scum
wants
to keep around. This is my problem just going with me+Beeboy because then you have a giant hole and scum has more room to sneak in when it's going to count more. This is the time to be risky and be willing to make a mistake.
I'm scared that if we happen to have an all town team then scum could roleblock you and then Beeboy fails the quiz. I think it was Beeboy who mentioned this? The joat could be a roleblocker
I thought an RB just blocks a night action in the game, I didn't think about a vote.
If we put Bee in the team then get Unwnd to make his vote a pass. Then Unwnd gets roleblocked. Beeboy fails
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2533, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2530, farside22 wrote:
wants
If we put Bee in the team then get Unwnd to make his vote a pass. Then Unwnd gets roleblocked. Beeboy fails
:facepalm: I did forget about that. Good catch.

SB: Are you passing the chain soon? I'm concerned about deadline I know it's 7 days but we have to at least talk about bottom 2 and i don't see a lot of people discussing that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:00 am

Post by springlullaby »

I missed the bold.

I think there is at least 1 scum on that qt and it's going to fail.

Actually, I just don't want Starbuck on it.

/deny
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

Why Starbuck in particular?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2449, farside22 wrote: Where did this read come from? When did you start reading Raya/SB as maybe a scum between the 2?
I talked about it in 1539

I think there's scum in the quiz group, and I don't think it's you or Spring
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2535, springlullaby wrote:I think there is at least 1 scum on that qt and it's going to fail.
Yep. That this is even getting votes is crazy to me.

Deny Quiz Team
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1539, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1534, unwnd wrote:I appreciate the concern but as someone apart of the fail quiz you should start telling me who you think is the most likely.
Farside looked towny IMO, changed my read there
People had a problem with Spring but I'm not convinced - I could use talking to on this from my pt mates
Starbuck was pushing Spring in a weird way IMO
Honestly, I think it's Raya if anyone. He's been playing it safe the whole time, there was a moment where I voted unwnd for the quiz and raya instantly hammered it in which caught me off guard. I think he may be playing a safe game here, emulating his last town game I was in - except I feel he had more analysis in that game
In post 1586, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1582, farside22 wrote:Dunn didn't say much about any suspicion on raya in the pt.
I didn't want to stir the pot if the quiz was going to pass. There was no reason for me to say anything about Raya in the pt (and if the quiz passed, I would believe him as town)

When I initially voted unwnd chainleader, I was under the impression that Raya was going to be pushing for beeboy - instead he instantly hammered unwnd in a post that came out in the same minute - now, to be fair, he also had some analysis to go with that, so it's like... I asked if there was no p.edit in pts but apparently there is.

Now, I could be wrong - between You, Spring, and Starbuck, I think Starbuck was behaving oddly in the pt - it's like she was pushing spring in advance, knowing that the quiz would fail - though why scum would do that IDK.

As for you not knowing that the person we were voting was bp: I assumed you knew it after the mod clarification - so you never saw that? What about the posts where I was arguing to give it to unwnd so he could give a result in case there was scum in the quiz group, and playing for the bad case scenario rather than the good case scenario?

So your views haven't changed since saying this, given what has been said today you still feel this way?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Follow up question: Why?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:37 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2538, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2535, springlullaby wrote:I think there is at least 1 scum on that qt and it's going to fail.

Deny Quiz Team
Myself wrote:Another deny is proscum IMO.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:40 am

Post by unwnd »

I can see both of your dispositions. The quiz failed last time so it's not exactly wise for you to approve of it. It's just due retribution. Why not let things play out if you are so against it? I just feel like if I nominated either of you even if there was Starbuck/Raya on it, you would still agree.
Stop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2540, farside22 wrote:Follow up question: Why?
Because I still don't think it's Spring/You, and I'm not convinced on mafia messing with the quiz. Raya has been playing it safe with his reads too, and he never looked into all his townreads on the quiz members, and Starbuck is poe, I don't feel as good about her

Do you think I'm wrong?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2541, unwnd wrote:

Deny Quiz Team
It's not proscum

Whatever you propose for the 3rd time, I'll have to accept it; as will the rest of town, so it pretty much never fails
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

It's almost as if Spring and Dunn are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:42 am

Post by unwnd »

On another note:

NDMath has 18 posts. I am definitely OK with him being at the bottom of the chain.
Stop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2542, unwnd wrote:I just feel like if I nominated either of you even if there was Starbuck/Raya on it, you would still agree.
No, I wouldn't - I don't want to be the scapegoat for one of them to fail the quiz with
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:44 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2544, Dunnstral wrote:

Deny Quiz Team
It's not proscum

Whatever you propose for the 3rd time, I'll have to accept it; as will the rest of town, so it pretty much never fails
So if you're placing your bets on this do you believe I'm town and that whatever I choose is beneficial? If that's true, then why have you denied my picks twice?
Stop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2548, unwnd wrote:
In post 2544, Dunnstral wrote:

Deny Quiz Team
It's not proscum

So if you're placing your bets on this do you believe I'm town and that whatever I choose is beneficial? If that's true, then why have you denied my picks twice?
You're likely town but I don't believe "whatever you choose is beneficial" - that's fundamentally not how it works.

The first quiz was very split + Pink ball was kind of fence sitting with his answer so I had a weird feeling.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”