Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

C’mon guys

**Titus is making the classic shade move scum do**

Why are you all not voting obvious scum?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1549, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Titus is fuckin Open Wolfing.

Ircher will be spewed Town from a Titus scum flip, fuckin vote Titus.
Ircher is open wolfing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1541, Ircher wrote:I'm gonna note that Bingle seems oftly keen on extending the day despite having made up his mind a long long time ago. Take that as you will.
How is that scummy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1551, Bingle wrote:
In post 1549, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Titus is fuckin Open Wolfing.

Ircher will be spewed Town from a Titus scum flip, fuckin vote Titus.
Ircher is open wolfing.
Give me a post and prove it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1538, Ircher wrote:I haven't true claimed because it would help me zero. If anything, you'll believe I'm fakeclaiming again. It's not like you need more reasons to erroneously scumread me.
In post 1350, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Ircher
Withholding information that is useful for town when he selfvoted to L-1 with a 3p who has no reason not to hammer him if he's actually town while knowing that Ico was mechanically town and NOT sharing that information is not a town behavior.

Implying he's a tracker but refusing to share his track information on an already claimed player seeing them visit another already claimed player but not actually sharing that information is not a town behavior.

Refusing to give a reason for his unilateral statement that claiming card colors is proscum while confronted with contradictory evidence is not a town move.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1482, Iconeum wrote:also i'm a town 1shot friendly neighbourizer who targeted Ircher on N1

we share a PT in which I am mod-confirmed town to ircher
If Ircher was town this would have been outed the moment he resigned himself to his lynch. Instead, it came out 3 days later after I partially derailed the wagon to allow the huge number of V/LA or lurker players to post. And it came from Ico, not Ircher.

Ircher did not give a shit about leaving behind Ico as conftown when he hit L-1. He has been literally openwolfing for days. We've just had other things that were worth discussing today to deal with.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Ircher »

Why should town!me out Iconeum when he is in no danger of being lynched? That makes no sense, and if I did that, you'd call me out for it and rightfully so.

Re: Tracker --> ????????????? I have not softed anything of the sort.

Your last few posts shows just how tunneled you are on me.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 60, Ircher wrote:7) As town, I'm open and transparent. I'm not a very aggressive player often opting for more nuanced reads. As scum, I'm a lot more conscious of what I am posting. While I can generally still make decent content, I have a harder time doing so. Associations tend to give me away.
Tell me which ircher your reading this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1554, Bingle wrote:
In post 1538, Ircher wrote:I haven't true claimed because it would help me zero. If anything, you'll believe I'm fakeclaiming again. It's not like you need more reasons to erroneously scumread me.
In post 1350, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Ircher
Withholding information that is useful for town when he selfvoted to L-1 with a 3p who has no reason not to hammer him if he's actually town while knowing that Ico was mechanically town and NOT sharing that information is not a town behavior.

Implying he's a tracker but refusing to share his track information on an already claimed player seeing them visit another already claimed player but not actually sharing that information is not a town behavior.

Refusing to give a reason for his unilateral statement that claiming card colors is proscum while confronted with contradictory evidence is not a town move.
I’m just going to ignore everything you said and just give thoughts on his following Post.
He’s got a point.
If he claims something you or someone else might discredit it pushing him even further for the lynch.
So claiming in that case becomes pointless.
Where if he doesn’t claim no one knows his role and he can use that to trick scum.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1555, Bingle wrote:
In post 1482, Iconeum wrote:also i'm a town 1shot friendly neighbourizer who targeted Ircher on N1

we share a PT in which I am mod-confirmed town to ircher
If Ircher was town this would have been outed the moment he resigned himself to his lynch. Instead, it came out 3 days later after I partially derailed the wagon to allow the huge number of V/LA or lurker players to post. And it came from Ico, not Ircher.

Ircher did not give a shit about leaving behind Ico as conftown when he hit L-1. He has been literally openwolfing for days. We've just had other things that were worth discussing today to deal with.
This however.
I do agree is a bad play on their part.
If someone you know is Town is getting push you out.
Like I did with BM.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Like if you know someone is Town
They are close to being lynched
You reveal they are Town so they don’t get lynched.
Not doing so is anti-Town unless they were unable to come to the game thread
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1556, Ircher wrote:Why should town!me out Iconeum when he is in no danger of being lynched? That makes no sense, and if I did that, you'd call me out for it and rightfully so.

Re: Tracker --> ????????????? I have not softed anything of the sort.

Your last few posts shows just how tunneled you are on me.
In case you get lynched, Ico would be conftown.

If you got lynched without Ico pushing the issue, Ico would have a claim scum could use against him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1555, Bingle wrote:We've just had other things that were worth discussing today to deal with.
As far as I can tell, the only thing that has been discussed from your delay is me, and ad I noted earlier, you made up your mind a long time ago. I still don't get why you continue to wait on hammering when all you are doing is wasting everyone's time. This time isn't being productively used. You're so keen on driving this lynch that you could achieve at any moment, and you are not taking any time to investigate elsewhere.

If you don't hammer, I'll hammer myself because quite obviously, my death is what's needed to propel the game forward. You're acting like you are doing this to allow discussion of other topics, but none of that is happening. Make your decision: to hammer or not to hammer, and make it quick.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Ircher »

True claiming here, for real this time:

I'm a VT, and I chose page 316. As I told Iconeum in our neighborhood thread (I claimed there the previous day), I chose it because it allows you to make all sorts of plays and thus can be fun in a game like this generally filled with PRs.

Now you might think I'm fakeclaiming again, but not. First, Iconeum can validate that I did indeed claim this to him in our neighborhood thread in the previous day phase. In addition, if you remember during RQS, I noted that I had a 72% chance of being town. If you count the number of town roles on the page, you get 18 out of 25 posted roles total, so that does indeed give me a 72% chance of being town. Lastly, I did leave a small crumb in one of my posts of this fact.
In post 602, Ircher wrote:Voting Third party is a waste of time. We have actual scum to find.
Note that I capitalize both the V and the T (but not the p in party) here. It's very subtle, but it was a crumb.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1560, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Like if you know someone is Town
They are close to being lynched
You reveal they are Town so they don’t get lynched.
Not doing so is anti-Town unless they were unable to come to the game thread
Ico wasn't close to getting lynched. He was in PoE, but not actively being wagoned.

What Ircher was doing was accepting his death with a cop innocent under his cap, functionally.

Town with a result that would die with them outs said result if they hit L-1, because they don't want the result to die with them.

Also: the things I specifically want to wait for right now: Dr. Drew confirming/denying that Chem targeted him last night. Potential clarification on a claimed scumslip from what is a pseudo conftown slot so that I know if I should actually be looking farther into it.

How are either of those a waste of time?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1536, Ircher wrote:Chemist targeted Doctor Drew night 2.
I thought this was the tracker soft, btw, but I went back to check and Chem/Drew did publicly confirm it.

I'll hammer as soon as BM confirms that this is what he meant:
In post 1523, Ircher wrote:Battle Mage is surely referring to the same discrepancy that farside22 and I already noted. We've been over it already.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Ircher »

You act as if I didn't crumb my inno at all... Maybe not well, but I didn't ignore it.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1564, Bingle wrote:Also: the things I specifically want to wait for right now: Dr. Drew confirming/denying that Chem targeted him last night. Potential clarification on a claimed scumslip from what is a pseudo conftown slot so that I know if I should actually be looking farther into it.

How are either of those a waste of time?
1) Re: Drew --> While being explicit can be useful at times, I think we've had enough confirmation of the fact. Drew has had the option to contradict Chemist earlier this day, and even with that said, the confirmation can wait until the next day phase. We shouldn't be asking for confirmation of stuff just for the sake of it; we should do it for controversial or suspicious claims, etc.
2) Re: Battle Mage --> Again, it could wait for another day, and we all know it'll take Battle Mage awhile to post again due in part to the posting restriction. This isn't critical info you absolutely must gain now.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by boring »

Thank goodness Morning is here.

I also agree that if Ircher was town, failing to leave Iconeum as conf!town is just awful. He has a lot of experience playing this game from the looks of it, so I can't see a way around scumreading that decision.

Beyond that, we're devolving. Like, how little attention are BM and TSE paying to the game that neither of them realized they were already voting Titus?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Ircher »

Keep talking scum!boring. I'm around 85% confident you're scum right now. (For reference, Titus is more like 65% and Bingle 58%.)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1431, boring wrote:It's uncomfortable to say, but you make a good point. Those lists are busywork, and Ircher has had one gimmick after another. First the call for page numbers, then the random questions he did nothing helpful with (just mock everyone's answers), the constant read lists, now the strong focus on how the card-calling is pointless. He's had some substance too, but he's easily 50+% " busy".
This post btw was really bad, and I already explained to Iconeum how it was. I don't feel like repeating myself, but the gist is that this comes across as scum trying to fake reasons to scumread me. Some of the things noted here are either blatantly false, not scum-indicative, or horrible misrepresentative of what has actually happened. Pretty much none of the reasons read as having even a sliver of authenticity or fairness to them.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 1528, Titus wrote:BM is posting elsewhere and not here. Just sayin'.
this is a weird thing to shade considering post restriction
In post 1535, Bingle wrote:BM claims that Titus scumclaimed with her claim, but I don't see how. If we lynch a player with a blue playing card we immediately get another 48 hour dayphase, so we might be able to double lynch here.
yeah me neither -- and at first glance it seems to me like it's actually a pretty good explanation for the townclear claim business
In post 1563, Ircher wrote:Note that I capitalize both the V and the T (but not the p in party) here. It's very subtle, but it was a crumb.
why did you feel the need to crumb this
and if you crumbed VT why not crumb iconeum inno as well?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1539, Bingle wrote:
In post 1532, farside22 wrote:I remember chemist said he was going to target TSE to allow him to get another knowledgable townie shot.
That shouldn't work. Knowledgeable townie isn't an active role, it's a role that has extra information. Think 1 shot mason. It just doesn't interact in any meaningful way.

Drew, can you confirm that you are only 1 shot now?
In post 1540, Ircher wrote:
In post 1181, Doctor Drew wrote:Whoever used their ability on me is a big dum dum if they really thought I would use it.
In post 1186, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1181, Doctor Drew wrote:Whoever used their ability on me is a big dum dum if they really thought I would use it.
Just wanted to confirm my claim
This is enough confirmation combined with knowledge of what Chemist claimed (which while not directly claimed is obvious enough from the info he gave).
I am now 1-shot, yes.

And while Chemist didn't specifically claim, he pointed to the page number he chose, from there his role seemed fairly obvious.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by hellbooks »

I should say I do kind of believe the VT claim though
seems like scum would want to be claiming something else and have a ton of concrete options to be doing so
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, if for some reason I decide to use my ability, it will be fairly obvious that I have used it.

Won't elaborate for now.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”