Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1110, boring wrote:
In post 1106, Hoctac wrote:Whoever compiles a list of role claims is locktown for the next 4 day phases minimum (not kiddng).
Because I feel guilty for my low activity this game and I crave approval:

Battle Mage - No claim, but writing French love poems to Annie that end in "gottago fast! ROGNTUDJUUU[...]" Maybe someone ran across a matching role post?
Bingle/saladman - No claim

boring - "Coconut Townie"
Chateau Lobby - No claim

Chemist1422 - Crumbed but didn't claim "Town 1-shotizer"
Doctor Drew - No exact claim, only that he's town and he can make people not-town.

farside22 - "Town Effort Saver"
hellbooks - No claim, implies similar role to Town Guesser

Hoctac - "Town Guesser", "Mafia Goon"
Iconeum - No claim
Ircher - No claim, but "I'm vigging Bingle tonight"
ManateeDude - No claim
Pigman - No claim

Quick/dsjster - "VT".
dsjster claimed favorite number is 24. Looking at page 24 in case it was a crumb, I've concluded that it would bring me a lot of joy if Quick flipped "flying pumpkin shootin lazers out of his ass"

Titus - No claim except that role is verifiable

TrueSoulEnergy - "Knowledgeable Townie"
Two Girls One Vote - "Town Utterly Pointless Investigative Role", "Kawaii Miller Doctor Hydra"
boring's motives for compiling this is also highly suspect as boring admits themselves that they're doing it for approval rather than say because they want to help town.

pedit: I did crumb Iconeum's inno to a small extent. I could've done better, sure, but everyone's acting like I made no such attempt. Quite frankly, just looking at my reads should've been enough. Remember when I voted Ico Day 2 then backed off? I certainly didn't back off because of Iconeum's posts (they were kinda meh). Also when I fakeclaimed investigative earlier, I said I targeted Iconeum night 1. Again, that's a crumb. I didn't want to be blatant because I had no intention of outting Iconeum because there was no need.

Obviously I crumbed VT because I doubt people take a VT claim at stock value this game.

pedit2: Tbf, I've fakeclaimed like 3 different roles this game. So technically speaking, if I were scum, I've done exactly that.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Ircher »

We also had the card color thing with boring where they claimed to have gotten. While I have played a lot of devil's advocacy with regards to that (and still believe it isn't slip), I think that is another reason
everyone
should at least reevaluate boring, especially since boring never gave an explanation for it and decided that not checking was perfectly acceptable. (Rather than say admit they made an error reading, they double-downed and refused to double-check it).
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1576, Ircher wrote:We also had the card color thing with boring where they claimed to have gotten. While I have played a lot of devil's advocacy with regards to that (and still believe it isn't slip), I think that is another reason
everyone
should at least reevaluate boring, especially since boring never gave an explanation for it and decided that not checking was perfectly acceptable. (Rather than say admit they made an error reading, they double-downed and refused to double-check it).
What do you mean by "refused to double-check it"? What to you believe I should have done (step-by-step, please).
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 474, boring wrote:My internet is spotty right now, but I will try to cover all the bases so far and come back tomorrow.
I don't think I misread, as the card came in a separate message from my role card. I don't know why I'd get an impossible color, I didn't realize it was supposed to be impossible.
This is you refusing to double-check your card color. All it takes is going through your pm inbox or archive and finding the relevant pm. Instead, you decide it's better to rely purely on memory and don't even try to consider the idea you may have misread.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1239, boring wrote:
In post 1237, Ircher wrote:VOTE: boring
Well, at least I talked you out of SRing Titus. I'll call this a draw.
In post 1243, boring wrote:
In post 1241, Ircher wrote:
In post 1239, boring wrote:
In post 1237, Ircher wrote:VOTE: boring
Well, at least I talked you out of SRing Titus. I'll call this a draw.
Where did I say I stopped scum reading Titus??????????
You're not voting her anymore. I guess I just assumed that's what it meant.
This is just utterly bizarre. I guess not scum-indicative by itself, but if boring ever flips as scum, this seems like a telling associative. (I feel the need to point out my scum read on Titus is independent of associative reads.)
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1575, Ircher wrote:
In post 1106, Hoctac wrote:Whoever compiles a list of role claims is locktown for the next 4 day phases minimum (not kiddng).

Battle Mage - No claim, but writing French love poems to Annie that end in "gottago fast! ROGNTUDJUUU[...]" Maybe someone ran across a matching role post?

Chateau Lobby - No claim

Doctor Drew - No exact claim, only that he's town and he can make people not-town.

Iconeum - No claim
ManateeDude - No claim
Pigman - No claim

Quick/dsjster - "VT".
dsjster claimed favorite number is 24. Looking at page 24 in case it was a crumb, I've concluded that it would bring me a lot of joy if Quick flipped "flying pumpkin shootin lazers out of his ass"

Two Girls One Vote - "Town Utterly Pointless Investigative Role", "Kawaii Miller Doctor Hydra"
boring's motives for compiling this is also highly suspect as boring admits themselves that they're doing it for approval rather than say because they want to help town.

pedit: I did crumb Iconeum's inno to a small extent. I could've done better, sure, but everyone's acting like I made no such attempt. Quite frankly, just looking at my reads should've been enough. Remember when I voted Ico Day 2 then backed off? I certainly didn't back off because of Iconeum's posts (they were kinda meh). Also when I fakeclaimed investigative earlier, I said I targeted Iconeum night 1. Again, that's a crumb. I didn't want to be blatant because I had no intention of outting Iconeum because there was no need.

Obviously I crumbed VT because I doubt people take a VT claim at stock value this game.

pedit2: Tbf, I've fakeclaimed like 3 different roles this game. So technically speaking, if I were scum, I've done exactly that.
A lot of bullshit here to unpack.
1) My motives for making the list were were very clear. Hoctac asked for the list, I openly requested Hoctac investigate me earlier in the day. I wanted to be helpful, and I wanted the investigation. I've played with him before, and I was talking to him, not you.
2) Voting Iconeum at ANY point and flipping VT would completely contradict her later claims to have been informed town to you when/if she is at risk of lynch. No one gravedigs for crumbs for defense. You've played this game for years. You're a mod. You know these things.
3) You could have easily pointed to your page when you were trying to drum up page numbers and solidified yourself as VT right away. Most of us would have believed you.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1578, Ircher wrote:
In post 474, boring wrote:My internet is spotty right now, but I will try to cover all the bases so far and come back tomorrow.
I don't think I misread, as the card came in a separate message from my role card. I don't know why I'd get an impossible color, I didn't realize it was supposed to be impossible.
This is you refusing to double-check your card color. All it takes is going through your pm inbox or archive and finding the relevant pm. Instead, you decide it's better to rely purely on memory and don't even try to consider the idea you may have misread.
Was I suppose to talk you through my process of doing this?
"I've clicked '0 new messages'"....
"I'm clicking 'inbox'"....
"I'm cutting the green wire"...
I was checking my messages, not diffusing a fucking bomb.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by boring »

I'm sorry, I'm getting rude. I'll be back tomorrow.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1580, boring wrote:
In post 1575, Ircher wrote:

Chateau Lobby - No claim

Iconeum - No claim
ManateeDude - No claim
Pigman - No claim

Quick/dsjster - "VT".

A lot of bullshit here to unpack.
1) My motives for making the list were were very clear. Hoctac asked for the list, I openly requested Hoctac investigate me earlier in the day. I wanted to be helpful, and I wanted the investigation. I've played with him before, and I was talking to him, not you.
2) Voting Iconeum at ANY point and flipping VT would completely contradict her later claims to have been informed town to you when/if she is at risk of lynch. No one gravedigs for crumbs for defense. You've played this game for years. You're a mod. You know these things.
3) You could have easily pointed to your page when you were trying to drum up page numbers and solidified yourself as VT right away. Most of us would have believed you.
Yet another horrible post that I think reinforces my notion you're actively looking for things to scumread me for rather than looking at things from a more balanced angle. The fact you're trying to apply burden of proficiency here against me is a fallacy.

Re: Cards:
You could've said, "I looked back at the card message in my inbox, and it did indeed say green." That would've been completely acceptable.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Ircher »

I honestly don't think waiting around for Battle Mage's response is a worthwhile use of time. It's not vital for tonight's actions. It will certainly take awhile to actually happen, and we'll just be continuing to discuss me during that time rather than finding scum. Town needs to keep what little momentum it has, and I think that continuing to discuss me will kill that momentum. It's also just not effective and clogs the thread.

Everyone has had an opportunity to speak and say their piece, myself included. There's really no reason for me to NOT hammer here, and there's quite a few reasons to hammer. I'm not changing the outcome of today, and no one else is changing their minds either. While perhaps in bad taste, I think the benefits significantly outweighs the scant few disadvantages to me hammering here. Thus, I am doing it.
VOTE: Ircher

Good luck town, and don't ignore me after I flip.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Weeell i'm at page 22 and here's where i got so far my reads are nearly baseless and im tempted to say 50% of the game is scum which is highly unusual for me

Spoiler:
Townreads -
Battle Mage
TrueSoulEnergy

Light townreads -
Chateau Lobby
Hellbooks
Manatee
Bingle (Saladman27)

Unsure -
Doctor Drew
Iconeum
Ircher

Light scumreads -
Farside
Titus
Pigman
boring

3p -
Starbuck (Quick/dsjstr)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1509, Ircher wrote:Reasons for TrueSoul town:

1) Most importantly, his claim. Why does scum!TrueSoul decide to fakeclaim a role with a guaranteed inno on another slot? Sure, it'd be read as a "townie" claim and by itself, it gives him a few days, but there are other fake claims that could work equally as well if not better.

2) He claims his inno on Battle Mage, a slot that appears to have a post-restriction and has not done much this game. Why doesn't scum!TrueSoul claim it on a "townier" slot?

3) This claim hardly seems made up as he was softing early, and he has stuck to it for pretty much the entire game.

4) His willingness to be lynched over Battle Mage to prove his claim does not seem something scum does. Sure, TrueSoul hasn't been in any real danger of being lynched (nor has Battle Mage), but scum have a motive to survive. With TrueSoul being so insistent, it reads as someone not caring too much if they survive.
Hopefully i was on the right track TrueSoul is town then i didnt even get to this part yet
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

[Lol i forgot this bit almost immediately.]
[Didn't realize i wasn't supposed to mention the card colours.]
[Oh I scumlean almost every player on Ircher's wagon but i dont really put a lot of weight on that.]
Ircher wrote:I honestly don't think waiting around for Battle Mage's response is a worthwhile use of time. It's not vital for tonight's actions. It will certainly take awhile to actually happen, and we'll just be continuing to discuss me during that time rather than finding scum. Town needs to keep what little momentum it has, and I think that continuing to discuss me will kill that momentum. It's also just not effective and clogs the thread.

Everyone has had an opportunity to speak and say their piece, myself included. There's really no reason for me to NOT hammer here, and there's quite a few reasons to hammer. I'm not changing the outcome of today, and no one else is changing their minds either. While perhaps in bad taste, I think the benefits significantly outweighs the scant few disadvantages to me hammering here. Thus, I am doing it.
VOTE: Ircher

Good luck town, and don't ignore me after I flip.
[Hmm. now i wont get to say my piece today.]
[Maybe you truly believed this, but i am unsure. Hearing what people say about you could certainly be useful, because you're would flip town, and then we can go back and analyze, no?]
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1585, Morning Tweet wrote:Weeell i'm at page 22 and here's where i got so far my reads are nearly baseless and im tempted to say 50% of the game is scum which is highly unusual for me

Spoiler:
Townreads -
Battle Mage
TrueSoulEnergy

Light townreads -
Chateau Lobby
Hellbooks
Manatee
Bingle (Saladman27)

Unsure -
Doctor Drew
Iconeum
Ircher

Light scumreads -
Farside
Titus
Pigman
boring

3p -
Starbuck (Quick/dsjstr)
Farside, Titus and Boring I think is the scum team.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

[what a coincidence!]
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1589, Morning Tweet wrote:[what a coincidence!]
I am not sure is Chemist mentioned it, but....

Post restriction?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1590, Doctor Drew wrote:

Post restriction?
[no! video game reference. i adore the game so i will honour it whenever i actually remember to]
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1591, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1590, Doctor Drew wrote:

Post restriction?
[no! video game reference. i adore the game so i will honour it whenever i actually remember to]
I of course know what game you are talking about, but for the benefit of everyone else......which game is this?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

boring has requested replacement.
time will end
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1593, TemporalLich wrote:
boring has requested replacement.
That makes me sad, she was the only one to laugh at my jokes.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1592, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1591, Morning Tweet wrote:[no! video game reference. i adore the game so i will honour it whenever i actually remember to]
I of course know what game you are talking about, but for the benefit of everyone else......which game is this?
[see: post ]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Binge: It looks like I owe you a you were right about Chemist cookie.
I will deliver it after the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 3.7
Ircher (7) - Titus, boring, farside22, Doctor Drew, ManateeDude, Chateau Lobby, Ircher
[ELIMINATED!]

Titus (2) - TrueSoulEnergy, Battle Mage
boring (1) - Iconeum
Bingle (1) - Pigman

Not voting: Morning Tweet, Starbuck, Bingle, hellbooks

With 15 alive it takes
to eliminate.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-06-16 22:10:00) or when an elimination is reached.

Pigman is V/LA until Sunday
Last edited by TemporalLich on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Night 3 Flavor
The purple sun swings out with a explosion sound but no boom. One of the defenders fall to the other realm under the glaring light of the purple sun. A night happens that should be just like any night now...

Ircher has been eliminated! He was a
Vanilla Townie

Spoiler: Ircher
Grand Idea GPick

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, Ircher! You are a
Vanilla Townie
, aligned with the
Town

Abilities:
• You have no special abilities.

Win Condition:
You win when all the threats to the
Town
are eliminated, and at least one
Townie
is still alive.

Please confirm this Role PM by replying with your role and alignment.

Night 3 has begun! Night Deadline is frozen at 48 hours until a replacement is found. Make sure to send night actions to both me and chkflip.
Last edited by TemporalLich on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Porkens replaces boring. The Night 3 Deadline is unfrozen.

Please send in your night actions within (expired on 2020-06-13 02:00:00). Make sure to send night actions to both me and chkflip.
time will end

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”