Mini 2144: Yu-Gi-Oh Card UPick Game Over - Good Cards Win.

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 849, Porkens wrote:Woof arcon and Socrates
I see
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Elsa asap come and tell the results

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

How is the game literally this dead already. OH, no day start PM
@mod can you do that

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

And update the OP

wiki // GTKAS
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 844, Socratés wrote:Regarding multiball: I was off site during that conversation. I don't think it's multiball.
I feel like it has to be right? 3 scum plus that 3P and the known town PRs feels too scum-sided and 2 scum plus that 3P and known town PRs feels too town-sided.
Well if that's the case then this is only good for me assuming town!Socrates.
In post 832, Oronoko wrote:11 pages later.

Crimson was blue eyes white dragon. One of my favorites. Appears to have a wicked cool sk role that allows him to role block as well. Kinda glad that he's gone, ngl.

Porkens has to say woof now, lol. Although rarely following the post restriction when taking a look at his posts in ISO.

Elsa Jay claims to have been roleblocked when using night ability. JacksonVirgo became defensive once Elsa reported feeling that she may have been role blocked by Jackson. JJh claims to have stolen Elsa's night action feedback and confirms Elsa as a parity cop.

JacksonVirgo claims to never have had a post restriction and was just posting in rainbow font of fun. JacksonVirgo steals a result from Elsa Jay and claims being a transporter (similar to bus driver).

Porkens places the first vote of the day for Jake the wolfie. JacksonVirgo vote Espeonage due to suspicions related to Espeonage's role. Shortly after JacksonVirgo reports that Jake the Wolfie may have something to do with Porkens woof restriction. I don't really understand how JacksonVirgo would become aware of that. Alduskkel claims having given the post restriction to Porkens and had the restriction on day one.

Socrates votes Acryon. Espeonage also reports not having a post restriction and possibly may have had something to do with Beeboy's kill. Acryon votes Jake the wolfie.

Jake the Wolfie shows up and asks why JV isn't using their post restriction and a want to lynch jjh or elsa. Elsa Jay votes for Jake the wolfie aka jake from statefarm, lol. JJh votes for Jake. Jake claims having received a message stating that either elsa or jjh is a good card.

Espeonage votes for JJh. JacksonVirgo votes for JJh. Socrates votes for JJh. Shireen votes for Jake (First post of the day with little else in post) placing Jake at 5 votes. Porkens unvotes jake the wolfie. Jake the wolfie votes JJh. Alduskkel votes for JJh putting him at L-1.

Elsa Jay unvotes Jake the wolfie points a fos at Alduskkel for placing JJh at L-1. A few posts later places vote back on Jake. Porkens has made a few posts about needing to take time to read the thread. Porkens places a hammer vote on JJh and quickly retracts in the following post. Then Socrates votes JJh.

JJh claims a scum role with an extra vote ability and appears to want to help further explain anything needed. Just awaiting the mod to end the day.

If I had been more active I most likely would have joined lynching Jjh, but due to a busy week I was unable to participate. I basically just did a recap of what I have read of day 2 and summarized. I don't really have anything to add otherwise right now. See you after night hopefully.
So this whole post is basically just you recapping the game. Which is helpful(?) but doesn't say anything about your reads. What are your reads?

FWIW I was fairly certain Jake was scum there, so I don't have any strong leads at the moment. Going to have to look back at jjh interactions.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Why must you spoil it!
In post 851, JacksonVirgo wrote:Elsa asap come and tell the results
Forgive me for actually going to sleep. But first things first, did you switch either of them with someone?

And what's everyone's opinion on them first?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 844, Socratés wrote:Regarding multiball: I was off site during that conversation. I don't think it's multiball.
Why do you think so?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:52 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 843, JacksonVirgo wrote:@Mod, can you give a time-zone for when day end is? Next friday means shit all with different time-zones
Estimated 5:00 PM Pacific
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:31 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If I switched anyone I’ll let you know if it matters. Results?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:31 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If I switched anyone I’ll let you know if it matters. Results?

wiki // GTKAS
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

My God you guys really wanna rush this.

I want people to actually discuss the 2 so we see their opinions BEFORE the results. And hypothetically if 1 of them was a fusion I wouldn't have gotten results anyway. So please wait a bit while we actually debate their actions this game.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:34 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Fuck all is happening

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:34 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I’ll give my reads on them but it won’t be until tomorrow

wiki // GTKAS
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Then I guess we're all waiting for a bit then. I don't gotta work today, I just work all of Friday. Ww got time.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Porkens »

Sorry woof :(
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 858, JacksonVirgo wrote:If I switched anyone I’ll let you know if it matters. Results?
In post 860, Elsa Jay wrote:My God you guys really wanna rush this.

I want people to actually discuss the 2 so we see their opinions BEFORE the results. And hypothetically if 1 of them was a fusion I wouldn't have gotten results anyway. So please wait a bit while we actually debate their actions this game.
Why are you both being so weird about this?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I'm waiting for Jackson to reveal so they can't go "uh, I swapped one of those guys my b" later. And I legit want us to talk about you 2.

Acyron, do you think Socrates is also town?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:24 am

Post by acryon »

In post 866, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm waiting for Jackson to reveal so they can't go "uh, I swapped one of those guys my b" later. And I legit want us to talk about you 2.

Likely yes.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:26 am

Post by acryon »

Also regarding Socrates' issue with my post before the end of the day--I still stand by it. We got lucky this time around, but I still think it was the wrong play. Then again I also already had issues with Jake so I know I'm biased.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:17 am

Post by acryon »

So actually jjh had very little real interaction with anybody... Very early on he called Espeonage hard town, mostly for effort it seemed. Voted Oronoko in a way that really doesn't look like like a bus. Based on his interactions, I would safely rule out Oronoko and Elsa as partners, but honestly that seems about it.

In terms of response to his wagon:
Alduskkel
in could've gone either way, but said he was leaning jjh. He didn't vote there however just yet. Finally votes there in . The progression feels natural enough I think.

Espeonage
votes there in with a very simple post--I think this is town. I feel like scum would come up with more there.

JacksonVirgo
votes there in with no real context. This one actually strikes me as one of the more suspicious ones. The PR itself is a bit fishy, and then to jump on after it's already gained momentum seems like maybe he saw it coming and wanted to be sure he was on early enough to get towncred.

Socrates
jumps on a couple posts later. Similar circumstances as JV, but Socrates had already been suspicious of jjh earlier in the game in a way that didn't feel like busing.

Shireen
comes in in and votes Jake with no context at all. I'm not actually sure how Shireen has skated by. They have done actual nothing this entire game. I would think jjh's partner would do something different than just come in and vote Jake there. Doesn't strike me as jjh's partner, but if this is multiball, then a definite scumspect.

Porkens
pushes back a bit on the jjh case for similar reasons as me in . We apparently both just didn't see that stealing info play as coming from scum. I can't fault Porkens at all for this because I thought and expressed the same thing. definitely doesn't feel like it came from a scumpartner. Porkens likely only scum here in multiball.

Based on all of this, I think JV is probably most likely to be scum here, especially when combined with the last claimed night action.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Woof

Socrates seems town, posts would be weird for S-S interaction, and there's a lot of posts where Socrates is prodding jjh with questions. And of course Socrates was on jjh's wagon.

acyron , and later on clearly sided with lynching Jake over lynching jjh. This post in particular also pings my gut:
In post 764, acryon wrote:
In post 735, jjh927 wrote:Ngl if I'm gonna be mislynched in another game, I'll be glad if it's this one

Not gonna fight this very hard
If you're town you should probably fight here.
I couldn't glean much from jjh's iso, but:
-Elsa is basically conftown if that wasn't obvious
-jjh called Espeonage hard town early on, I can't decide if a scum partner would do that
-presence on the brief oronoko wagon is weak evidence for town-oronoko

Overall I'd say we should lynch acryon but I won't vote yet so that elsa doesn't get angry at me lol
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 866, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm waiting for Jackson to reveal so they can't go "uh, I swapped one of those guys my b" later. And I legit want us to talk about you 2.

I didn't do anything that would interfere with your check on those people

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 869, acryon wrote:So actually jjh had very little real interaction with anybody... Very early on he called Espeonage hard town, mostly for effort it seemed. Voted Oronoko in a way that really doesn't look like like a bus. Based on his interactions, I would safely rule out Oronoko and Elsa as partners, but honestly that seems about it.

In terms of response to his wagon:
Alduskkel
in could've gone either way, but said he was leaning jjh. He didn't vote there however just yet. Finally votes there in . The progression feels natural enough I think.

Espeonage
votes there in with a very simple post--I think this is town. I feel like scum would come up with more there.

JacksonVirgo
votes there in with no real context. This one actually strikes me as one of the more suspicious ones. The PR itself is a bit fishy, and then to jump on after it's already gained momentum seems like maybe he saw it coming and wanted to be sure he was on early enough to get towncred.

Socrates
jumps on a couple posts later. Similar circumstances as JV, but Socrates had already been suspicious of jjh earlier in the game in a way that didn't feel like busing.

Shireen
comes in in and votes Jake with no context at all. I'm not actually sure how Shireen has skated by. They have done actual nothing this entire game. I would think jjh's partner would do something different than just come in and vote Jake there. Doesn't strike me as jjh's partner, but if this is multiball, then a definite scumspect.

Porkens
pushes back a bit on the jjh case for similar reasons as me in . We apparently both just didn't see that stealing info play as coming from scum. I can't fault Porkens at all for this because I thought and expressed the same thing. definitely doesn't feel like it came from a scumpartner. Porkens likely only scum here in multiball.

Based on all of this, I think JV is probably most likely to be scum here, especially when combined with the last claimed night action.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
Are you shitting me? I voted there because of a red-check, and how is my claim more of a scummy one? It's literally just a one-way bus driver. How is my last claimed night action scummy? Just stop

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

N1: I thought Elsa was scum that was going to frame me so instead I setup a way to force there to contradict themselves in the case that they do.
N2: What? I swapped Elsa like they asked because I was bluffing EoD2 to keep Wolfie alive as well but it didn't work.

wiki // GTKAS
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 871, JacksonVirgo wrote:

I didn't do anything that would interfere with your check on those people
Good enough for me.

I also didn't like the vote on Jackson either, despite me also not trusting them. Ah well.

Another question: Who here is still doubting Multiball and why?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”