Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:24 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 341, Madonna wrote:
In post 338, popopopopopopo wrote: do you have any reads
Leaning town on ManateeDude and NorwegianBoyEE, enjoying their style, leaning scum on word321 and Albert B. Rampage, one with the sudden OMGUS turnabout and the other one was in both jumps on word321 and me. I was seriously digging your play prior to my entrance, popopopopopopo, but I guess what worked for you against word321 worked against me, and that is acceptably null.
this is an interesting post if madonna/word are the last 2 scum
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2049, popopopopopopo wrote:is there a world where its madonna/votato

i forgot the night actions votato has claimed to have taken, do we have any confirmation he is an alien
He claimed to target Madonna on night 2. And i can confirm it being true his role works as an alien, because my role pm said my track failed that night.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because he and i both targeted Madonna on night 2 and my track failed. Me targeting Madonna and it being successful on night 4. Proves he did indeed use the alien role on Madonna that night. Which is a curious thing to do if Madonna/Votato are both scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:27 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

ok so hes backup even night alien, targeted madonna n2, and my n4. an alien makes someone ascetic bulletproof right, so thats the reason ur track failed n2. if i understand correctly
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

so it literally comes down to norwe vs madonna. i can never in all good conscience vote norwe here. so

vote:madonna
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm so touched you believe in me...

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:34 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

*pushes glasses up nose and they become opaque* i hope im right
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now we just need the Danish guy to come in here and do the right thing. And we're set.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So coming out of this engagement with Popopo. It seems pretty likely that if there are 2 scum it can be no other than Madonna/Word321. Doubt there would only be one considering the town PR's so far.
So lynch Madonna today and lynch Word with no exceptions tomorrow.
Game solved.

- Bunno
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:04 am

Post by word321 »

hmmm
I suppose I cant afford to ignore this anymore
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently playing in Open 794, Newbie2028.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You've been online for a long time just reading the thread according to the online list. Afraid to say anything now that your scum buddy is caught Word?

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:15 am

Post by votato »

mm, i feel like its gotta just be word and madonner, and theres not really enough reason to do anything other than lynch madonner here. before i hammer i wanna look over norwee's iso tho. the fact that no hammer has happened yet proves that norwee and word are not the scumpair, and that theres at least one town in norwee and popopo
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:18 am

Post by word321 »

from my pov there r 2 possible scenarios, assuming 100% votato conftown:
-7po and norwee
-7po and madonna

now, im actually inclined to favor the first, albeit the latter is still possible.
first, u both r rushing shit YET AGAIN like yesterday like there is not enough time. Its actually funny when norwee said earlier he is not rushing things up (albeit as a tracker, he does know madonna is scum if town).
second, 7po didnt even bat an eye by the fact norwee chose it was a better idea to lynch our roleblocker for the tradeoff of imposing the idea to scum that he was "just" an odd night tracker instead of a full night tracker coincidentally when both wagons reached L-1, nor the fact vigilante+universal backup R indeed investigative roles.
and 3rd, norwee dsnt even have in him to think 7po may be bussing his partner.
Since he didnt monopolize any of this things, it is safer to say they r indeed partners.

On the other hand, madonna/7po havent had much interactions until now, except not pointing fingers at the end of this day. I havent rly developed this cause ive only double checked norwee. I NEED to check this at some point, cause I dnt want to make the same mistake with bear.

I advise cautiousness to votato.

AND YES IVE BEEN ONLINE FOR SOME TIME SEEING THIS SHIT; IVE ALSO BEEN STUDYING FOR AN EXAM AT THE SAME TIME. So stop with those lame excuses pal, and stop trying to add fake info over it. Im not ashamed of showing I am online; it would be too simple to simply activate the "dnt show online activity". Im only here cause I think this could cause a gameover, and needed to show my investigations beforehand so the danish dnt simply land the vote before further investigating things. We have been here for almost a month and Im not planning to throw that up just bc a scum and potentially a pair r trying to rush things again.
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2062, word321 wrote:now, im actually inclined to favor the first, albeit the latter is still possible.
You actually think me/Popopo are likely? HAHAHAHA.
What a joke.
Me/Popopo would never work as a pair. I literally worked my ass off trying to get Popopo to hammer Albert in the second day phase. You think scum!him wouldn’t just hammer him with me if we were trying to buss? You are also not considering how our interactions unfolded today. No way that is how scum partners interact. Ever. Either way it doesn’t matter. As long as Madonna is lynched today you will be ez caught scum tommorow. So makes sense ur trying to stall this lynch so hard.

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:28 am

Post by votato »

In post 353, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Word321

Unofficial vote count

Madonna (6): word321, NDMath, popopopopopopo,
Albert B. Rampage
midwaybear

word321 (4):
Nahdia
, Madonna,
Aloratom
, NorwegianboyEE
ManateeDude (2): Hoctac, votato
votato (1): stan1ey

Albert B. Rampage
(1):
ManateeDude
NDMath (1): farside22
farside22 (1): bob3141

Not voting (1): gobbledygook
this is a super interesting VC
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:29 am

Post by votato »

does it seem likely that all four scum would be voting other scum?
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:34 am

Post by word321 »

u still havent developed that point in particular. U chose to lie as an odd tracker when albert went against stanley, openly thinking stanley made a contradiction, despite knowing alberts claim was incoherent with urs. When confronted with it, u chose to say "u knew albert was saying shit, but chose to lynch stanley regardless
only when the wagon arrived at L-1
to make mafia actually think u were just a odd tracker and not a full tracker". I dnt buy it, norwee, not like that; u must have a better reason for that. And I dnt think is u/potato nor u/madonna (albeit that last one would be AWESOME. both, rly.). The interaction with bear was also odd, as u never said u tracked him; u were openly baiting a claim.

Im OBLIGED to iso madonna to check consistencies, but for now, Im QUITE inclined to think u r lying about that last part.
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I knew Albert was saying something wrong. But it could theoretically have been him being town and assuming i was town as well due to my claim at that point. Just the fact that i was frustrated about the lack of a lynch and went for Stan instead of him doesn’t prove i am more likely to be lying.

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:45 am

Post by votato »

can i trust you norwee?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Besides. If i had claimed full tracker mafia would most likely have killed me earlier. Strategic lying isn’t inherently anti-town as long as it is for the sake of advancing town’s likelihood of winning. Which was my entire reason for half-lying about my role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2068, votato wrote:can i trust you norwee?
Yes you can.

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:49 am

Post by votato »

why?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not gonna spoon feed you. If you want to win, vote Madonna. If you want to lose and suffer shame for all eternity for ignoring the obvious scum in favour of the obvious town. The choice is up to you.

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:53 am

Post by votato »

nono, but why should i trust you?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why do you have to be such a pain? Didn’t you read the game up to now? Do you want me to submit a review? I’m too lazy for that.
But ok since you insist.

-~^ 60 PAGE REVIEW EXPLAINING IN INTRICATE DETAIL WHY NORWEGIANBOYEE IS TOWN IN LARGE 227. AN DEEP ANALYZIS. (NO THINKING ON YOUR PART REQUIRED. GRAB A COFFE AND SIT DOWN ON THE SOFA CUS THIS IS GEETING WILD EDITION!) ^~-

Spoiler:
No.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”