farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:11 am

Post by farside22 »

If your talking about mid. He said day 1 he reread SB. As for day 2 i quoted his read changes. You can check his iso yourself.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

Happy birthday TSE
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

I think the chain should go Spring-Pinkball-TSE-Titus/Midway

I wish spring could have been bottom two but that's not possible anymore. TSE can decide because I feel that would give everyone a more clear read on him whereas we already let PB decide before. Titus is in the bottom two mainly by PoE (I don't want PB or TSE there) but I am also a tiny bit concerned with Titus saying over and over again how they're going to die and stuff like that. He seems overly concerned about getting the chain. Which is really throwing me off because everything else is making me think he's town. Obviously I want midway lynched
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

I know spring wants Titus/PB as the bottom two though so idk how likely it is she'll change her mind and give the chain to PB
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:24 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 2794, farside22 wrote:Personally i haven't requested replacement because of how many pages this game has gone. I really hate tse harassment that continues to get a free pass.
Where did TSE harass anyone?
The way I read it he was pushed by unwnd and he flipped out. What in his actual play do you find fault with?

He's been hanging in the game with no one talking to him, and people have called for policy lynches for both unwnd and TSE when it came to outright insults.

On ABR, your argument on why Titus is not scum is that she is not ABR.
How is that not a clear cut I lynch people I don't like
at best
is beyond me.

------------------------

@TSE, you think midwaybear is scum? Don't you think Titus is scum?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I agree with Titus that she's probably doomed, and I don't think that's bad. It's good actually. Really good.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:38 am

Post by springlullaby »

^Did you miss the memo I want you lynched?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2805, Pink Ball wrote:I agree with Titus that she's probably doomed, and I don't think that's bad. It's good actually. Really good.
Do you think it's AI that she keeps repeating that she's doomed?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Wasn't somebody else doing the 'I'm doomed' routine in this game earlier?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2806, springlullaby wrote:^Did you miss the memo I want you lynched?
Did you miss the post about not in the mood of interacting with you?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2808, Dunnstral wrote:Wasn't somebody else doing the 'I'm doomed' routine in this game earlier?
Not that I can remember?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2807, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2805, Pink Ball wrote:I agree with Titus that she's probably doomed, and I don't think that's bad. It's good actually. Really good.
Do you think it's AI that she keeps repeating that she's doomed?
No
In post 2808, Dunnstral wrote:Wasn't somebody else doing the 'I'm doomed' routine in this game earlier?
Mid was.

And im noting a page from pb and no linger interacting with spring who clearly likes to not read the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:57 am

Post by springlullaby »

Oh you mean when I say something true that you can't deny, you'll just go "I won't interact".
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:01 am

Post by springlullaby »

@TSE, you think midwaybear is scum? Don't you think Titus is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2274, farside22 wrote:Well whoever is part of the quiz, we do need to approve it.
I have no desire to be part of the quiz team. Im a bit paranoid at the idea of a scum player that can switch votes theory that was presented.
I feel better about titus play over abr.
Till i see spring lynched I won't feel much satisfaction, unless its tse.
Id say im null on ndmath, feeling null on titus. This is not outside her ability as scum to do but she at least reads like she is sorting people.
Plus something abr said in the game gives me a slight pause.
In post 2356, farside22 wrote:
In post 2312, Titus wrote:Midway, you're self admitted survivalist and wish washy on reads. You say neither of those are enough to warrant a scumread on you. The question is, what would be a better standard? Who would then be scum? I don't see much solving but instead objecting to ours.

Also

*mutes TSE*
I love that idea.
In post 2331, Titus wrote:
In post 2330, unwnd wrote:I think she was being sarcastic, which begs the question what her problem with my post was
I wasn't being sarcastic. Raya/Farside/Starbuck reads like an all town block scum are desperate to shade.
I don't know about shade but i like the town block.
In post 2338, unwnd wrote:
In post 2331, Titus wrote:
In post 2330, unwnd wrote:I think she was being sarcastic, which begs the question what her problem with my post was
I wasn't being sarcastic. Raya/Farside/Starbuck reads like an all town block scum are desperate to shade.
That is honestly a very disappointing take from your end, I just don't think why you think this situation is normal in light of us just coming back from a failed quiz. Like, maybe you missed hte memo? There is one scum between Raya/Farside/Starbuck/Spring/Dunn who were all on the quiz. I've read into Beeboy's theory about scum being able to fuck with results but that goes against my own role and I think it'd be boring setup design to have a pure counter to each role present.
If your town with your role, why dont you think scum could have the same role?
In post 2344, Titus wrote:
In post 2338, unwnd wrote:There is one scum between Raya/Farside/Starbuck/Spring/Dunn who were all on the quiz
You just speculated that two scum could be in R/F/Starbuck. Now, you seem certain there's only one.

There's nothing preventing scum from being in Spring/Dunn.
We could go with lynching spring.
I'd go 1v1 with that.
In post 2354, Pink Ball wrote:Dude can we just lynch TSE? I don't give a flying fuck
God that would be the best thing ever.
In post 2666, farside22 wrote:
In post 2657, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If your still there Farside.
Can I please have a name of a game you played where you were Town in.
Jigsaw mafia
Animals Upick
Normal 2135
In post 2658, beeboy wrote:
In post 2655, farside22 wrote:
In post 2650, beeboy wrote:In general I still want Titus flipping today over Midaway, I don't think anyone has been a new opinion due to the Titus slot and the flip helps us out more then the midway flip does.
Although I guess either is fine idk.

I am with PB I want more flip based info in order to solve Dunn I think he'll be easy to solve with a few of those.
I've changed my mind on titus. I would rather see spring/dunn/TSE/mid any of those 4 as bottom 2. I swear sometimes I just think you really don't care about this game any more or just want to stick with your reads because......??? I don't know i just never meet a player that refused to see or think about what others are saying like you do.
I think we are lacking new relevant information in the form of wagons and even flips because of how slow this game is going. I am not happy about the constant thunderdomes that keep happening this game. But with vote counts and wagon dynamics normally I am capable of making it work? A lack of clear support on pushes makes this game very hard for me to navigate and all these aggressive 1v1s aren't doing a good job persuading me outside town reading Starbuck which is a shit take away from this amount of pages. Mafia has never been a game of rhetoric so these various 1v1s has little bearing on player's alignment in my world.

I think Dunn's recent set of posts where he responded to me indirectly by saying "fuck me so if the group fails you guys lynch me anyway" felt like town frustration to me over anything else. Which is why I put him as my 4th best option which I guess was my most recent read adjustment.

You tin foiling me constantly is also starting to give me better vibes compared to where I was previously at?

Titus is supporting you but I don't think she is doing it in a way that is overly hard to fake? I could maybe see from your POV how her angles and thoughts come from a town POV. But it feels like standard going through motions to me which I'll admit town can do. Lot's of my recent posts are just me going through motions.

Issue with my new Dunnstral read and read on you is that I am now committing to the idea of the n1 quiz group being all town. Which is something I actually believe is highly likely to be possible but the state of the thread makes me not want to actually argue about mechanics to be blunt. Scum had to have seen the update because scum see thread updates when they check their scum topic or the quiz team topic. So I think "scum not noticing" isn't an argument that actually holds up unless scum deliberately gambited shooting unwnd which doesn't make much sense given the quiz failed. I literally just wanted to run the quiz team back because I wanted to validate to myself that it will pass this time and is all town or I prove myself wrong so I am forced to scum read someone in that group.
Not going to say I'm all cozy with titus. I know titus can butter me up because she knows how I can get. But she is pushing someone I see as scum. She is defending TSE, (despite TSE being nothing more then ranting noise at this point to me) and I liked her thoughts on Dunn because I had felt a few things during the quiz pt coming from his post that felt off, but I get lost in my own tunnels and forget about players.
So I'd like to see a Spring lynch. For me it would either let me know if my reads are correct or if I'm running around looking in the wrong directs. Because telling me a players tone reads town is just something I can see easily faked.
In post 2664, beeboy wrote:I wanted NDMath dead because if this was somehow negligence then the slot that is least active by a large margin gains massive scum equity.
So NDMath is just always scum. Either by quiz 1 being all scum or by being the one most likely to not submit a kill / see a thread update.
Unless I missed a memo somewhere there is typically more then one scum in a game. Not sure why you wrapped this into only NDMath option.
Just quoting thing i said about titus that show SB isn't reading/takes one quote and ignores everything else stated.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:14 am

Post by springlullaby »

Lol, farside is so scum. That is her quoting herself with Titus agreeing with her as the sole reason the ABR slot isn't a scum slot.

Anyway, I reread midway: no scum there -> when passing the chain he wrote up way too many people he wouldn't be passing the chain to. Scum generally don't do that. I don't think TSE is scum either.

I'm ok with this order: Midway> TSE>PB/Titus

Vote: midwaybear
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Whatever you say scummy one.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Say my name and I will appear
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:24 am

Post by springlullaby »

Yeah sure, farscum.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:25 am

Post by midwaybear »

You’re awesome
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:28 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2802, Raya36 wrote:Obviously I want midway lynched
:roll: :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2815, springlullaby wrote:
This is scum
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2820, midwaybear wrote:
This is scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2817, Dunnstral wrote:Say my name and I will appear
Nvm, I thought she said 'Dunnie one'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2821, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2815, springlullaby wrote:
This is scum
In post 2822, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2820, midwaybear wrote:
This is scum
You give me hope. Just pass that quiz.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”