Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

"We at Jakethony Corporation Inc. would like to issue a statement: One of our employees has made a grammatical error in their previous statement. That employee has been fired. Coincidentally, they were silmultaneously cremated. Thank you for doing buisness with Jakethony Corporation Inc."

Vote Count 1.5

HK 50 (2):
votato, bob3141
notscience (2):
geraintm, Not_Mafia
Malakittens (1):
Dunnstral
Not_Mafia (1):
Ghost Ganster
farside22 (1):
Green Crayons
Dunnstral (1):
DoctorPepper
Green Crayons (1):
farside22
Not voting (4):
Battle Mage, HK 50, Malakittens, notscience

Mod Notes:
Majority is 7 players.

Day 1 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-06-22 07:23:04).
Battle Mage is V/LA until Sunday.[/area]
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 124, bob3141 wrote:
In post 119, geraintm wrote:
In post 109, Malakittens wrote:You know I’m glad I played a game with you before because that comment is just eh.
Yeah, I'm glad there are a few people here I've played with so my day1ness wont be too much of a problem

The last game was fun and so tiring at the same time. Although i did get some fun out of punishing scum for no killing twice. Ild find it hilarious if it turns out mala has infact rolled scum again after repping into that game.
Have I? That’s news to me. My role PM definitely states town.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh if only I read.

I’m also really bored and I’m stuck on A rig for another 5 hrs waiting for calls so if anyone wants to engage wit me to discuss I’m game
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 123, bob3141 wrote:
In post 101, farside22 wrote:See the thing that I found odd is 2 things
1) In regards to mala is that she said she thought them scum together and wanted to keep that on the back burner even when it was just a reference to a video game. So that just made no sense this early in the game.
2) was this post from GC:
In post 68, Green Crayons wrote:also obviously mala's suspicion of votato is bad, and her back-burner nonsense is silly, but lol nonetheless at farside and notscience
Which to me reads that, well he agrees that everything mala said looks bad or silly but it's scummy to point that out. Then he says this:
In post 69, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 68, Green Crayons wrote:her back-burner nonsense is silly
So that reads a lot more asshole than I intended.

But. Like. Anyone who has played videogames and likes Star Wars knows the reference. There's nothing to back burner.
Again that was in my post that he disagreed with. So none of his disagreement match with what he is saying after.

VOTE: Green Crayon

Also funny enough I now have a scum ping on Dunn
So how strong was your read on mala at that point. As it feels more to me like someone poking a small bump in the lawn. Than a suspected ants nest. ( i know i'm bad at analogies :-P )

You say certainly scum read her to some degree but if mala is scum then why are your voting for green now?

As you haven't said you no longer suspect mala. But if you still think mala could be scum even if it is weak reads so far. Then what do you think greens motive would be.

As rather i get teh impression from greens actions that if he is scum. Then it feels more like him trying to white knight a fellow townie rather than instead trying to deflect us from suspecting mala.
You don't say hi back and you start by asking questions.....again?
Can't say i find your questions any more appealing or informative as our last game together.
But ill play along for a moment.
For page 3 the read was strong enough to start something. I am currently waiting to see if mala does anything more in the game and called out GC because yes it read a bit buddyish and his defense comes across for mala is very odd.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

Hey farside

I tend read the threads backwards. Hope you didnt feel like i was being rude
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

I ask as at the moment i'm in a slight town reading mala. In my experience scum tends to avoid jumping on rvs wagons when they have already stacked up 3 votes. Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.

Only seen twice scum on 4thed place on rvs wagon. One was when scum was being rvs wagoned and the other was a scum player that spent much of the rest of the game jumping on wagons.

And mala comments on hk feel that it matches that pattern as well. Of a anotehr townie that inst afraid to get their neck stuck in and let thier views be known.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In my experience scum dont like being caught on large wagon in vs.

Take my last completed mini. Although i was on losing side if you looked back at day one. scum rvs voted me and as soon as i picked up my 4th vote. That Scum player was teh first to jump off. And infact tried to distance them selves from that wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 130, bob3141 wrote:I ask as at the moment i'm in a slight town reading mala. In my experience scum tends to avoid jumping on rvs wagons when they have already stacked up 3 votes. Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.

Only seen twice scum on 4thed place on rvs wagon. One was when scum was being rvs wagoned and the other was a scum player that spent much of the rest of the game jumping on wagons.

And mala comments on hk feel that it matches that pattern as well. Of a anotehr townie that inst afraid to get their neck stuck in and let thier views be known.
I never really noticed where scum voted on a BW during before. I typically know it isn't the first person and the hammer tends to come from town more then scum. Inbetween is a crap shot.
There are scum hammers as we both saw. :lol: :lol:

*Ducks*

Too soon?

You could be right about mala, it just felt weird/read weirds to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

Oddly that game i just finished with you was the first scum lol hammer ive seen. In one game Ive seen 3 different town lol hammers town 3 times. Even one of the scum was latter lol hammered too. He ended up trolling us in the twlight that got up to 25 pages.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:23 am

Post by HK 50 »

[Observation:]
How curious. It seems others had pings about master malakitten, yet did not share the same rationale my process had. In any case, at least it served to move the game forward.

[Clarification:]
I had no issues with the votato/Hk50 scum point (Although I firmly disagree with such a coupling and the reasons behind it. Besides, be paired with an organic? My vocalizer cannot begin to describe the level of disgust). My issue was simply the volume of master malakitten posts regarding to the matter being greater than how it was being progressed. In other words, it felt malakitten was overdoing the analysis to appear to be scumhunting despite not changing her stance on the matter since the first post made on it.
In post 56, Malakittens wrote:
In post 52, HK 50 wrote:
In post 44, Malakittens wrote:
Now taking a deeper look into HT50.
If one of Vot or HT50 flips scum I’m ok with them being partnered. This is HT50’s first game. I obv get it that’s it’s an alt account. But the whole knowledge felt off to me
[Query:]
Addtionally, what was the extent of this "deeper look"? What methodology was used?
Your total topic. I don’t know who your main is and honestly I’m not going to waste the little time I have to try to sort it out. You’re playing an old gimmick and that’s fine with me. As long as it doesn’t interfere with trying to sort you I’m ok with that.
[Answer:]
My true master and I operate on a vast difference in approaches. Nonetheless, we both agree on the ruthless, efficent approach to playing mafia.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:26 am

Post by HK 50 »

[Declaration:]
Townlean on the sentinent green crayons.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:29 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 95, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 86, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 81, Dunnstral wrote:I don't like the way you went about the early game, votato + hk50, and then the notscience vote
Is this a chronological description of Mala's play?
I'm pointing to what I didn't like.
Point harder. You organics have ten digits after all. What about her votato + HK50 read was unsettling considering your stance on the matter?
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:35 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 130, bob3141 wrote:Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.
[Recitation:]
Master bob3141, may I need to remind you I unvoted when the Notscience wagon reached four?

If your experience states that scum tends to hop off a band wagon during random voting, which for the record master I find to be a highly ridiculous notion, then what is your current position on my true alignment considering the after mention switch off?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hm. I really did just like HK 137. But I want to see how that progresses

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 137, HK 50 wrote:
In post 130, bob3141 wrote:Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.
Master bob3141, may I need to remind you I unvoted when the Notscience wagon reached four?

If your experience states that scum tends to hop off a band wagon during random voting, which for the record master I find to be a highly ridiculous notion, then what is your current position on my true alignment considering the after mention switch off?

I dont quite get why your jumping on me pointing out that scum are far more likley to jump off a rvs wagon when it reaches 4 then to be the actual one to push it to 4.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:59 am

Post by HK 50 »

In post 139, bob3141 wrote:

I dont quite get why your jumping on me pointing out that scum are far more likley to jump off a rvs wagon when it reaches 4 then to be the actual one to push it to 4.
[Statement:]
I prefer targets to jump towards me. That way they land on the cyropellet landmine.

However, you stated that scum is much more likely to hope off when it reaches four votes. That's what my action was. Hence I'm curious to see what read you have on me, as theoretically I should be likely to be scum as well. Rather or not I pushed it shouldn't matter with how you phrased the original logic or this continuation of it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 140, HK 50 wrote:
In post 139, bob3141 wrote:

[Statement:]
I prefer targets to jump towards me. That way they land on the cyropellet landmine.

However, you stated that scum is much more likely to hope off when it reaches four votes. That's what my action was. Hence I'm curious to see what read you have on me, as theoretically I should be likely to be scum as well. Rather or not I pushed it shouldn't matter with how you phrased the original logic or this continuation of it.
That's the thing you have made the premise that i have said the first one to unvote is scum. When in fact that's either misrepresentation or misconstruing what i said. And even from that misrep or miscon your equity for being a fellow townie would simply be less than malas in my eyes. But not excluding you from in fact being town.

Rvs wagons range from scum range from all town to scummy. So a player bening first to unvote doesn't have any bearing on their scum equity. As it could range from the first unvote being self conscious scum to simply benign the first of 4 townies to unvote.
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by HK 50 »

In post 130, bob3141 wrote:I ask as at the moment i'm in a slight town reading mala. In my experience scum tends to avoid jumping on rvs wagons when they have already stacked up 3 votes. Either mala is scum and unafraid of the spotlight or as i feel at the moment a fellow townie that simply does not have anything to fear in the first place.

In post 131, bob3141 wrote:In my experience scum dont like being caught on large wagon in vs.

Take my last completed mini. Although i was on losing side if you looked back at day one. scum rvs voted me and as soon as i picked up my 4th vote. That Scum player was teh first to jump off. And infact tried to distance them selves from that wagon.
[Clarification:]
Expect you gave a strong case for why such a behavior is scummy and even provide evidence that scum tends to not commit to higher bandwagons in random voting stage. I'm aware it isn't identical, but my situation has aspects of that which to my photoreceptors indicates there should be some feeling one way or another based on my unvote.

I said theorically I'm scum from your point of view due in part by your own admission you were confused to why I am asking you this line of queries. I don't particularly care what the actual alignment is, but rather your thought process behind it in order to gague your master malakitten read.

[Demand:]
Look at that specific interaction of me unvoting. You given me the range I fall in, but only off the logic of me misconducting processing your point. Disregard that and analyze that temporal moment in space. What range would you rank that unvote to be in?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I'll catch up later, but for now:

VOTE: HK 50 - biggest wagon and he appears to have a horrible post restriction and needs to be put out of his misery. :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

That post has a bad gut feeling, but will wait for redemption

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:33 am

Post by notscience »

I’m alive

Mala who’s scum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:56 am

Post by notscience »

That second questions open to DP and farside too before I effort and read those wall posts from bob and bot
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:11 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 146, notscience wrote:That second questions open to DP and farside too before I effort and read those wall posts from bob and bot
Dunnstral
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:12 am

Post by notscience »

Why?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 146, notscience wrote:That second questions open to DP and farside too before I effort and read those wall posts from bob and bot
Bob reads well so far. It's still early but nothing jumps out as bad. I think HK is just proding people. I find one question a bit non-sense so far but to each there own.
In post 147, DoctorPepper wrote:
Dunnstral

VOTE: dunn

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”