Mini Normal 2147 | Door Mafia | Game Over!

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Looker »

:wink: BAH
Flair
Flair
Goon
Flair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Flair »

In post 1748, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1743, Blair wrote:VOTE: Stan1ey

Great, so why are we doing this?
Just the classic scum tells.
In post 768, stan1ey wrote:im here i have been busy at work but semi keeping up and making notes. i had flair/freddy/iamusername as scummy, blair and sakura as towny but got distracted by ABR vs blair cos i thought it was a silly argument, ill have more time to post more tomorrow prolly
This post is scummy.
In post 1427, stan1ey wrote:NPOM is pretty towny tho
Loves calling ppl town.
In post 1435, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1428, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1427, stan1ey wrote:NPOM is pretty towny tho
Do you have anything to back that up or is that going to be another of your feels.
Its day 1 bro, nobody has any evidence on anything. If you're town you are really making this game harder for yourself man
This appeal sounds fake.
In post 1468, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1466, Flair wrote:Hey Stanley, how’s it going?

What’s your read on ABR?
Not a massive fan of his reads or pushes but not particularly scummy so far. I think he will be 1000% easier to sort once we have some flips to look at (I reckon looker will be too I dont wanna lynch him today either)
Meh post
In post 1470, stan1ey wrote:I wanna lynch Fred
Scummy
In post 1475, stan1ey wrote:His reads seem manufacturers and his pushback on me was poor. More recently his vote on NPOM felt opportunistic to (but I accept i have bias as i dont want NPOM lynched) from what i could see there was momentum here for a while but it fell apart because of a meta read on him, which i think isnt a good reason to TR him as he has not only shown awareness of this has actually started using it himself as a defence. When you are using your own meta as a defence its invalid because you could have manipulated it
Feels the need to overexplain.
How any of you let this cookie crumb case slide is beyond me.

If a world exists where Albert is a villager he’s all hot air. Like holy fuck, so awful.

If he’s a wolf, the villagers who let this convince them should be ashamed.
Flair
Flair
Goon
Flair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Flair »

Thinking about it some more, Looker had to have been some sort of PR hunt.

Which is hilarious because the wolves killed a potential ML. Does MS use SHC mechanics at all?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Remember my orders, I asked that we wait for a claim from midway.

Flavor Leaf quickhammering without a claim is a scumclaim.

I traded midways life for not only a scum life, but the scum leader, forced to show his hand under pressure.

Everything is going according to my plan.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:30 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:31 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1927, Flair wrote:Thinking about it some more, Looker had to have been some sort of PR hunt.

Which is hilarious because the wolves killed a potential ML. Does MS use SHC mechanics at all?
SHC?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:31 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1928, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I traded midways life for not only a scum life, but the scum leader, forced to show his hand under pressure.
Midway’s life?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:33 am

Looker was probably vigged. I was probably protected, and we prevented the scum's nightkill. Midway was an inconsequential slot that had not participated in day 1 and that would have eventually become a ML or a deciding force in LYLO. Either way, the scum would not have NK'd him, leaving us, the town, to decide his fate, possibly late in the game when we needed a scum lynch. There is also a very true adage on mafiascum: when town lynches scum day 1, scum win the game.

So let's recap:

I have prevented us from losing the game by voting town out day 1.

I caught scum quickhammering for fear of extending the day under strict orders to wait for a claim.

The scum leader I caught, FL, hammered a cop without a claim in our game preceding this one.

This is precisely why I made Fred put midway at L-1, to trap FL into playing his hand.

"In chess, the pawns go first."

Your welcome.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Clair
Clair
Goon
Clair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Clair »

Let's lynch Albert. If he's scum, we just eliminated the most powerful mafia threat in existence. If he's town, then we can trust that he really does have a game-solving plan, and we can follow it to conclusion without any fear of wifom.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:37 am

Clair
Clair
Goon
Clair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Clair »

Remember, Albert has a powerful plan that will completely destroy the scumteam. The only thing that could prevent town from winning this game is if we refused to follow it. Therefore, lynching Albert removes all opposition to his plan and we can finally execute it in total security and peace of mind.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:40 am

My plan already worked. The second FL activated my trap, the game was over, you just haven't realized it yet.
Clair
Clair
Goon
Clair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Clair »

Albert's cunning is so great that he has actually cleverly confused his stan1ey mislynch with a mislynch of "midway," a player not actually in this game. This has thrown the scumteam into a total panic. Trust the plan! #WWG1WGA
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:43 am

stanley is an alt of midway, and his soul may now rest in peace knowing he contributed to the town victory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:47 am

Since you're offsite foreigners, you're ignorant of the fact that day 1 scum lynches are bad for town, so I will direct you to mafia theory discussions explaining this tried and tested phenomenon:
In post 4, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:These two points by themselves are absolutely huge and the biggest reason why I say that scum lynches d1 are inherently anti-town in large games. It's very rare for a town to be able to ride that momentum unless they are able to turn that one lynch into a decisive advantage in of itself, which generally means the setup is either broken, town has a massive PR advantage after that one scum lynch, or town in general has the entire scumteam pegged. What generally happens is that town ends up not flipping another scum for multiple days and ending up losing that numbers advantage really easily since it's relatively simple for scum to readjust to losing that extra member compared to town leveraging that advantage to build a decisive one.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:51 am

Here's another example of a game I just concluded and rolled scum in:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83063

Our scum team over-committed to quickhammering town day 1 and got absolutely wiped. When you have 3 players coordinating and committing everything in their power to push a ML to the point that they have to expose themselves, they become easy pickings.
Flair
Flair
Goon
Flair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Flair »

In post 1930, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1927, Flair wrote:Thinking about it some more, Looker had to have been some sort of PR hunt.

SHC?
Seer Hunt Clear

tl;dr If Looker presented a read that looked like a Peek/Investigation, the wolves might have killed him thinking he was a Seer. Which would mean his read was accurate as the wolves believed Looker to be real.

So we can reliably assume the player he read villager with such confidence, is in fact a villager.

But if yesterday’s gameplay was indicative of the level of mechanical nuance MS plays with, I’d imagine SHC isn’t something used here.
Flair
Flair
Goon
Flair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Flair »

In post 1932, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Looker was probably vigged. I was probably protected, and we prevented the scum's nightkill. Midway was an inconsequential slot that had not participated in day 1 and that would have eventually become a ML or a deciding force in LYLO. Either way, the scum would not have NK'd him, leaving us, the town, to decide his fate, possibly late in the game when we needed a scum lynch. There is also a very true adage on mafiascum: when town lynches scum day 1, scum win the game.

So let's recap:

I have prevented us from losing the game by voting town out day 1.

I caught scum quickhammering for fear of extending the day under strict orders to wait for a claim.

The scum leader I caught, FL, hammered a cop without a claim in our game preceding this one.

This is precisely why I made Fred put midway at L-1, to trap FL into playing his hand.

"In chess, the pawns go first."

Your welcome.
You’re a joke.

And if there’s a Vigilante and an Angel in this game it got even less interesting. What a waste of my time.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am probably gonna vote leaf
How is everyone
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Flair
Flair
Goon
Flair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Flair »

In post 1939, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Since you're offsite foreigners, you're ignorant of the fact that day 1 scum lynches are bad for town, so I will direct you to mafia theory discussions explaining this tried and tested phenomenon:
In post 4, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:These two points by themselves are absolutely huge and the biggest reason why I say that scum lynches d1 are inherently anti-town in large games. It's very rare for a town to be able to ride that momentum unless they are able to turn that one lynch into a decisive advantage in of itself, which generally means the setup is either broken, town has a massive PR advantage after that one scum lynch, or town in general has the entire scumteam pegged. What generally happens is that town ends up not flipping another scum for multiple days and ending up losing that numbers advantage really easily since it's relatively simple for scum to readjust to losing that extra member compared to town leveraging that advantage to build a decisive one.
Then why were you so confident Stan was a wolf, and so intent to eliminate him? If removing a wolf D1 is pro-wolf, why weren’t you honest in trying to just eliminate a villager instead?

This is all revisionist history to either make yourself look good or make yourself feel better. You’re a child.
Flair
Flair
Goon
Flair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Flair »

VOTE: ABR
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Firebringer »

Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:03 am

In post 1944, Flair wrote:Then why were you so confident Stan was a wolf, and so intent to eliminate him? If removing a wolf D1 is pro-wolf, why weren’t you honest in trying to just eliminate a villager instead?
It was a trap for scum quickhammering without a claim which I carefully crumbed.
In post 624, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I lie as town more than as scum.
Why do you think the only ignorant players who don't immediately recognize FL as scum is you and Clair from offsite? Because you have no idea how mafia is played here, and we are 10 steps ahead of you.
Flair
Flair
Goon
Flair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Flair »

FL can die, too.

I can’t believe there are actually villagers on Stan’s ML. I am still blown away and the Level 0 play that a collective of players had to demonstrate to allow that to happen.

I understand MLs are part of the game, but I had a villager read on Stan and Looker was a better option because everyone had formed an opinion.
Flair
Flair
Goon
Flair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Flair »

Albert I was the first to call FL a wolf.

You called him a villager. Stop rewriting what happened this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”