midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:26 am

Post by midwaybear »

That’s a very hard decision for me. And I also suspect starbuck more than TSE.
TSE has been playing anti-town, but he’s been consistent about it in a way I don’t see coming from scum. And this also seems to be his meta.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I agree with that, but things are pointing out towards you, TSE and spring being scum together, so maybe your decision would help us clarify if that's the case or not!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

Stepped away last night to do some actual reading (2nd book of the All Souls' Trilogy), going back to catch up.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3199, Pink Ball wrote:How about you deciding between spring and TSE huh? Sounds like a good compromise between what you want and what I want!
I agree, but if people are so paranoid about this. We could for fun hurt TSE, mid and spring. Have SB and spring at the bottom and have some popcorn as we watch scum decide who they have to shot among themselves. Would be great info too!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I only think that, I have small doubt about mid so I would rather have TSE/Spring at the bottom and the main 3 SB/TSE/Mid in the hurt category.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3204, farside22 wrote:By the way I only think that, I have small doubt about mid so I would rather have TSE/Spring at the bottom and the main 3 SB/TSE/Mid in the hurt category.
Yes I'm here too, absolutely
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3102, unwnd wrote:When it comes to the proxy (I read your post Starbuck), it seems like a lot of players didn't really seem to care. I was looking to see what others would say but instead we're just at business as usual. Does this strike you as odd? Nobody even really parsed your reaction and instead have been pushing unfinished directives from the last phase.
I was thinking because they either (1) read me as town or (2) as scum, know I'm town. That's what I was getting from that.
In post 3102, unwnd wrote:I feel like I spend a lot in this game trying to consider alternatives and most of them get ignored. I never resolved that feeling you>Raya>Farside in terms of the chain and that small pocket in terms of the thread.
I never asked to be a part of that. I've said it a few times already, but I passed to Raya on Day 1 because of the plan to save the approved quiz team (also, the fact that she is now flipped town should be a plus on that now) and passed to ND because I town read him and between he and PB, I felt he may have been less likely to get it.

I need to go back and look at the order that the chain was passed between the 3 of us or who gave it to the 1st of the 3 of us initially.
In post 3102, unwnd wrote:Right now, it strikes me as odd from you personally to be so concerned about whether or not you got proxied. Spoiler is yes that I did, but I still don't see where you were suddenly like 'omg did you proxy me' before I could answer.
That was my birthday drunk coming out at you, lol.

Given my role, typically, I can't prove myself because I have no actions to back it up. In this game, there was the chance of the quiz to actually do it and it got taken away from me, not once but twice. I feel like I got fucked N1 because of the fail and then I couldn't even prove myself last night because you proxied me. It just gives all those who doubt me even more reason to doubt me. I wanted to shut them up and focus on actually catching scum.
In post 3102, unwnd wrote:I found your pass to NDmath earlier just as confusing as when Dunn did it, but right now I'm sitting at feeling like NDmath is this blank that people are just sorta using instead of like, how do I put this? Being invovlved? In a team way. This is why I explained to midway that I don't think ND/Dunn were chain passing as mates and I think him instantly just zero'ing in on this idea is indicative of a scum who is forced to commit. And that's really where I am right now, feeling that scum are locked into their commitments.
I feel like my ISO of ND helped me read him much better. Also, I don't think I've seen his hackles go up at any question that has been directed his way and he feels genuine to me. I addressed all of that in the post where I passed it to him yesterday and you can go back to see where he responded to my questions. I thought my description of him as Silent Bob to be most accurate. You don't need 300+ posts in the game to be a contributing member. He's not posting fluff. He's paying attention.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:11 am

Post by unwnd »

PBall, Dunn said something earlier about you and Spring being neighbors or something? Is that true? Can't be personally fucked to checked but I'm still at 'why is there is 2 neighbors and then 2 neighbors with no PT in the same game'. Spring you asked me about why I used my role or whatever and really it was just a gut instinct and thinking that I may as well on the chance I would die, the BP only lasts for that night and then the day after.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:17 am

Post by unwnd »

I mean my problem with you spring relies on the fact I think you come in here to stretch your arms in ostentatious ways, making statements that read like a gamesolve without any of the effort put into it. No prior process. No judging reactions; interacting. It's just not very towny anymore. You can't say town is stupid all the time and then not really interact with them, it's just hypocritical and maybe even a bit biased. I don't know if you would be that shallow as town because apparently the idea of you being wrong (even when you were wrong) simply doesn't exist and then some convenient other gamesolve comes to you in a form of a carrier pigeon at your window. It's just not believable.
Stop
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes we are neighbors, best neighbors!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 am

Post by unwnd »

Like for a minute you were here:
Pink Ball + Farside + Beeboy
Then the quiz passed with Farside on it (a main scumread of yours) and you're now just pairing me and Farside together because ????
Or maybe Dunn+Nd+Farside if I'm town.
Or maybe this.
Or maybe that.

I don't think it's impossible for scum to just pass a quiz, but I notice your own discrepancies. Where are you getting this information? I really want to understand where you're coming from. Do you think I'm solely scum because of the way I used my ability? Why?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3209, Pink Ball wrote:Yes we are neighbors, best neighbors!
I honestly can't tell if you're serious lol
Stop
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3211, unwnd wrote:
In post 3209, Pink Ball wrote:Yes we are neighbors, best neighbors!
I honestly can't tell if you're serious lol
I am. We are neighbors, we interacted during N1 and not much more than that
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:25 am

Post by unwnd »

I mean I guess it could make sense for a neighbor team to have one scum and one town, that's not outside the realm of logic. I'm just puzzled that the Best Friends variant exists as well
Stop
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'd rather not humour that idea of Dunn and ND fakeclaiming masons just to get enough wim to win the game. Like why, why would they do that unless we were on the right track, which we weren't
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

Oh ha, I just got to Dunn's post about he and ND being Masons. This makes those out of left field chain passes make a ton more sense.
In post 3103, Dunnstral wrote:I have bad feelings about the neighborhood between Spring + Pinkball
Welcome to my feelings since Day 1.
In post 3126, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Unwnd might be fooling me here.
But I’m 100% confident in Starbuck being Scum
I think only one of Farside/Spring could be their partner though. Not both.
You really are the worst. Quit your tunneling.
In post 3148, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3143, midwaybear wrote:why does town have so many PRs now...
1-Shot Wiretapper
2-Shot Sabotoge Checker
2-Shot Doctor
Mason with no pt
Mason with no pt
You forgot beeboy's NU.
In post 3150, midwaybear wrote:Starbuck gets lynched today because her tone sounds super fake and defensive. unwnd also brought up the point that Starbuck instantly thought she was proxied which is a scummy reaction.
There's no one else you've been wanting to lynch, so of course, you want to lynch me. Knock it off, midway. This so far beyond stale that it's moldy now.

Also, I thought I was proxied BECAUSE I WAS PROXIED and super disappointed in a possible town Unwnd if he wasted that shit on another Townie and not scum. Did you not see that he confirmed my thinking to be true or did you glaze over that?
In post 3150, midwaybear wrote:Chain order
farside-beeboy-unwnd-nd-dunn-pb-tse-me-spring-starbuck
Ugh, what is this? Scum gets through another day and mislynch another townie, that's what it is.
In post 3151, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3066, Starbuck wrote:If it helps, y'all put me on that hurt list, but make sure that she's there with me. I'll vote whichever way we need.
like this quote doesn't really make sense. If she thinks spring is scum, that means she is likely fine with being killed? This doesn't really line up with what she's said so far. For example, PB and beeboy both have expressed their desire to die.

Anyways, I could be tunneling, but give me the decision to kill either spring or starbuck because I need to reevaluate both of them.
What is this ridiculous case that you're trying to build? Are you serious right now? This is bad thinking.

I know that I can be helpful being on the hurt list, so if it's for the betterment of our village as a whole. I have no problem being on that list. My flip, at this point, would be helpful.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Starbuck »

Real quick, there were a few of you, or maybe just spring, making comments about where people were between like 1 am and 8 am this morning my time (Eastern). Can y'all relax and look at an International Clock to see that some of us might be sleeping? That'd be great.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:26 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 3163, Dunnstral wrote:if we mislynch today, tomorrow is lylo
scumslip
we are at 7:3 right now, so mislynch means we move on to 5:3. Dunnstral must know that scum have a vig ability in the JOAT for us to enter LYLO.
ez
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Hahahaha classic midway
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 3154, farside22 wrote:It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Lets play devils advocate for a moment. Whether you believe SB or Spring to be scum in the N1 quiz they both knew who was going to be the chainleader and the mod claried during the night that the person voted as chainleader would be BP. So yes, I believe I protected the player that was to be shot that night.
And given the talk in the thread on Day 1 pertaining to the chain falling back to spring or randomizing to another player, if our chain leader choice died, it would make sense if scum thought we'd follow the plan of making beeboy chainleader. I don't see scum not taking their shot on N1.
In post 3163, Dunnstral wrote:springlullaby wrote:
Because if farside saved unwnd, it confirms him as town.

unwnd was bulletproof night 1 - you were there
This.

In post 3170, springlullaby wrote:@Starbuck, get in here: have you finished your suckery? Can you put your head into solving the game or do you want to suck more?
I got off my laptop around 9:30 or something last night to read my book/do other stuff than look at this website and you posted this at like 7:45 this morning. Can you chillax especially when you haven't been here for the past few days of the thread being open? Also, if you want me to speak with you, cut down on your abrasiveness. Show some modicum of cordiality or just don't talk to me.
In post 3189, Pink Ball wrote:They were fucking PANICKING yesterday lol
You're just noticing this? It was a shit show after I passed to ND. I should have passed to you, but I feel like we got some damn good info out of that.
In post 3196, Pink Ball wrote:But who should I pass the chain!!
Me. Stop letting midway get inside your head, PB. Get me on the chain and put me in the Strongman kill.
In post 3207, unwnd wrote:PBall, Dunn said something earlier about you and Spring being neighbors or something? Is that true? Can't be personally fucked to checked but I'm still at 'why is there is 2 neighbors and then 2 neighbors with no PT in the same game'.
It's been claimed since like Day 1. I'll find it for you.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Starbuck »

Here you go, Unwnd.

In post 991, springlullaby wrote:Ok, I think I have to make clear something at that point.

My role is neighbor: and I'm in a neighborood with Pink Ball. I've confirmed with the mod just to be sure that it's not alignment indicative so I've left it go to the wayside. Because I see no point to the role in this game.
Pink Ball can confirm or deny.

I'm outing it so it doesn't create chaos further down the road.

I'm mostly null on PB.
> From a mechanical standpoint this could go either s/t neighbor or t/t neighbor
> from gameplay i'm leaning null, perhaps null-townish because PB as scum is a lot more popcorny.

I'd advise against lynching PB at this point.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm not letting midway get inside my head Starbuck, I'm being polite with someone I've been tunneling since D1
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:57 am

Post by midwaybear »

So you gonna ignore Dunn’s scunslip?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It's not a scumslip, you're flailing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3217, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3163, Dunnstral wrote:if we mislynch today, tomorrow is lylo
scumslip
we are at 7:3 right now, so mislynch means we move on to 5:3. Dunnstral must know that scum have a vig ability in the JOAT for us to enter LYLO.
ez
5:3 is lylo in this setup. Town have to lynch every day.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”