Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 445, stungun0404 wrote:So Dunn is not supporting any counterwagons. Hmm... that makes me think, that he's not out for scum self-preservation? It's not super strong conviction, but it just doesn't make sense if he is scum. His ploy would have to be "I'm going to play super nonchalant here to get people off my wagon without pushing any counterevidence that could lead others elsewhere and off of my tracks." That is a hard scum strategy to indeed play and convince others of, so I'm not currently getting a scum vibe out of that. I think we are better off lynching elsewhere today.

VOTE: GC
I actually disagree with this tell for a few reasons especially when you’re playing with more experienced people and/or early in the game days.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 472, notscience wrote:
proxy vote to mala

Don’t let them do dumb shit while I’m away tia
Lol

I don’t remember if i have ever seen you do this before.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:52 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 499, Malakittens wrote: I mean I’d love you to actually explain your reads without one liners or being cryptic as hell. Is that too much to ask?

So why exactly are you voting me if it’s not because I didn’t get a reference.
It's because he scum bro
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:03 am

Post by notscience »

The game with votato I tried to replace in late d1- was lolhammered before I officially replaced in. D2 lolhammered in 6 hours. Both on town by town.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:38 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@Mala, I understand that you disagree with my Dunn flip, but what are your thoughts on my GC case? I have expressed more confidence in that read.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

FLAVOR IS MANDATORY.

Vote Count 1.9

Dunnstral (4):
DoctorPepper, farside22, HK 50, [notscience]
votato (2):
Malakittens, Battle Mage
Battle Mage (2):
Not_Mafia, Green Crayons
Green Crayons (2):
stungun0404, votato
notscience (1):
geraintm
Malakittens (1):
Dunnstral
geraintm (1):
bob3141
Not voting (0):

Mod Notes:
Majority is 7 players.

Day 1 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-06-22 07:23:04).
notscience is V/LA until Sunday, and has handed their vote to Malakittens.
farside22 is V/LA for (expired on 2020-06-19 13:49:13)[/area]
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:08 am

Post by HK 50 »

[Ineffectual mentality:]
Currently my circuits are quite encumbered by vast amounts of backproccesses.

In the mundane sense, I'm the equivalent of being "very tired and stressed" for an organic.

As such, I shall not come to correct you all on who scum is just yet no no no. I am going to enjoy a nice long diagnostic in my quarters. However, to avoid being struck with the very overdue prod, know this: master Dunnstral still looks scummy. This is not the prod dodge you are looking for.

[Statement:]
I also wasnt aware you could actually give another player control of your vote. Interesting.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Votato's GC vote was really bad
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 507, Not_Mafia wrote:Votato's GC vote was really bad
Think they could be partners?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's possible I guess, but votato or Battle Mage is today's lynch
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:09 am

Post by votato »

In post 509, Not_Mafia wrote:It's possible I guess, but votato or Battle Mage is today's lynch
what exactly is the case against me? i realize that my vote was a bit lazy/sheepy but i did say that i found GC suspicious before stun's case. so either i expected a good case and decided to bus before i even knew why i was bussing, or stun read my mind and said exactly what i was thinking. i guess ill leave it to you to decide which is more likely
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Green Crayons »

510 is an example of someone using bad logic

this time it suggests town

see, stun, how saying someone is using bad logic/reasoning isn't synonymous with calling someone scum?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 507, Not_Mafia wrote:Votato's GC vote was really bad
feels more like town trying (and failing spectacularly) to scum hunt rather than scum coming up with a reason to vote, especially when he could've just stayed safe with standing by stun's case
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:01 am

Post by votato »

@GC, why dont you think the reason im apparently failing to scum hunt is because im scum and its hard to do as scum?
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Green Crayons »

because
In post 512, Green Crayons wrote:especially when he could've just stayed safe with standing by stun's case
and

"you used this magic phrase which means you went back and looked at what you posted"--which is incorrect factually--"which means your reads are fake and therefore you're scum"--which is bad reasoning

is so thin a reed to rest a suspicion on that I don't think scum would try it
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

There's also that, apart from your attempt at "scum slip" humor, I don't think anything you've done is suspicious.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:25 am

Post by votato »

In post 515, Green Crayons wrote:There's also that, apart from your attempt at "scum slip" humor, I don't think anything you've done is suspicious.
im very disappointed in your scumhunting then
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

It's like you're scum and taunting me.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jesus… do I even have to respond to Green Crayons 'case' on me? :lol:

It's been repeated ad nauseum (because GC apparently thinks he can get away with plugging something as weak as this instead of actually scumhunting).
In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:His vote on votato looks made up.

First, his vote:
In post 343, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 315, Green Crayons wrote:Votato votes are lazy. I bet one of y'all are scum.
Challenge accepted!

VOTE: Votato

I like the meta analysis by stungun
, clearly nobody is getting behind Green Crayons, and I think I'm townleaning Dunnstral. And seriously, voting BM on Day 1? This dude has run out of ideas... :lol:
He reads votato as scum only because of your meta analysis. But your meta analysis specifically said it was a wash on alignment, and so wasn't AI:
The fact Stungun doesn't think it's AI, doesn't mean I don't think it's AI. I believe I said, as above, "I like the analysis", as opposed to "I agree with the analysis in it's entirety and share Stungun's resulting conclusion". I did in fact think it was AI, and voted for that reason.

I think if you were town you would have thought about this for more than 5 seconds, and tried asking me why I felt it was AI? Rather than just pretending I didn't, and am a complete imbecile (which incidentally would have been NAI anyway for me :facepalm: ).
In post 469, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 460, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 455, stungun0404 wrote:Also took a weird stance on BM that his vote on Votato "looked made up" in , which does not exactly seem like the best reason to vote BM if you ask me. Also, I do not know if it is a natural town instinct to come to a conclusion that a vote "is made up", just seems like a forced scum conclusion, but maybe I am wrong there.
Maybe if you look harder, you'll see I've been suspecting Battle Mage for a while.

Maybe if you look *even harder*, you'll see why.

And lol @ my justification for voting BM apparently went completely over your head in your pursuit to vote me.
I think this is important, btw.

BM switched to votato. His only reason for suspecting votato as scum is because of stun's meta analysis of votato.

The problem is that stun's meta analysis--by stun's own explanation!--is that it doesn't show that votato is scum. It just shows that he is not town.
I've answered this above - clearly I thought the analysis of Stun was helpful, but didn't agree with the conclusion. And it doesn't seem like you've been suspecting me for a while at all - you voted for me because I voted for you right? :wink:
I'm pretty sure someone of your experience didn't actually buy your own case. :lol:
In post 496, Green Crayons wrote:He seems mildly town.

Let’s focus on BM.

Who doesn’t have a legitimate scum read on votato—BM voted because of stun’s meta analysis that stun said was not AI—but BM voted votato anyway.

Red light scum alert.
Again!? Beating a dead horse here pal. :giggle: I suppose you wouldn't know if my scumread was legitimate or not, because you haven't bothered to ask me or probe my explanation, you've just set up an implausible strawman. :lol:

Even if you were right, I'm not really clear why you think being an idiot would make me scum - inability to read is not something I normally consider AI in and of itself. :facepalm:

VOTE: GreenCrayons (in case I wasn't already)
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I'll catch up on the rest later, but I'm pretty sure I can lynch here today.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 518, Battle Mage wrote:The fact Stungun doesn't think it's AI, doesn't mean I don't think it's AI. I believe I said, as above, "I like the analysis", as opposed to "I agree with the analysis in it's entirety and share Stungun's resulting conclusion". I did in fact think it was AI, and voted for that reason.
Why is it AI?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:56 am

Post by votato »

In post 517, Green Crayons wrote:It's like you're scum and taunting me.
see your taunts directed at me
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 520, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 518, Battle Mage wrote:The fact Stungun doesn't think it's AI, doesn't mean I don't think it's AI. I believe I said, as above, "I like the analysis", as opposed to "I agree with the analysis in it's entirety and share Stungun's resulting conclusion". I did in fact think it was AI, and voted for that reason.
Why is it AI?
I'll answer that when I've caught up. In the meantime, how about explaining why you didn't ask that question to begin with, or at any point while I wasn't here? Ya know, like somebody would if they were actually sorting, as opposed to just trying to stitch someone up with an ill-conceived case. :shifty:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol

okay you take your time trying to figure out how you can make stun's NOT-AI meta analysis into a YES-AI meta analysis
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:He reads votato as scum only because of your meta analysis. But your meta analysis specifically said it was a wash on alignment, and so wasn't AI:
In post 520, Green Crayons wrote:Why is it AI?
In post 522, Battle Mage wrote:I'll answer that when I've caught up.
just lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”