Mini Normal 2147 | Door Mafia | Game Over!

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:07 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Real talk can no one else see the ridiculousness that is Iam’s case??
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Clair
Clair
Goon
Clair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Clair »

No, please help me.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Blair »

It's based on a light of weak wagon and nightkill analysis, but I think that's probably fair given the game state.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Blair »

*lot of
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Zlair
Zlair
Townie
Zlair
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Zlair »

In post 2299, Clair wrote:If someone were to replace in as "Glair" or "Slair" or (probably going a little too far) "Wlair," then we could lynch Zlair, but until we have a replacement so the supply of -airs stays above 3 I wouldn't recommend it.
I think this is fair. A good quota of -airs is needed for a healthy gamestate. Hoping to see "Lair" replace in and put us all in our place.
Hectic
Zlair
Zlair
Townie
Zlair
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Zlair »

Do you all see the votato similarities?
Hectic
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:18 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 2210, iamausername wrote:i'm on board with FB's massclaim idea personally, because i feel like i have no damn clue about this game at this point and some claims would give me something to work with.

i'm not gonna claim if other people don't agree though.

tried to reread, but there's just so much noise. let's try a raw data approach.
peak wagons of significance, starting from this votecount because fuck doing this for the whole 70 pages of D1.

Clair (5) -
ABR
, NPOM, Sakura,
Looker
, FB
ABR (4)
- Fred, gobbles, Clair, Blair
Looker (4)
-
Flair
, Blair, gobbles,
Flair
, Fred
NPOM (5) -
ABR
, Blair, Sakura, Fred, username,
ABR

Looker
(3) - Blair,
ABR
, NPOM
Clair (3) - FB, NPOM,
ABR

stanley (7)
-
ABR
, FB, NPOM, Sakura, Blair, Fred, FL

ABR (6)
- Clair,
Flair
, Blair, votato (Sakura), gobbles, FB

not sure what i was hoping to learn from this, but i feel like it doesn't give us all that much without knowing NPOM or Clair's alignments.

on the other hand, gobbles has been on almost every known town wagon, and i suspect the only reason gobbles wasn't on stanley is that stanley went from 0 to lynch while gobbles was offline.

and also Looker was one of the only people not treating gobbles like confirmed town for an RVS joke on D1, so a scum gobbles would explain that kill.

and, oh look, Flair started to doubt his townread on gobbles and then he turns up dead too?

VOTE: gobbledygook

My name is on two town wagons meanwhile people like Blair Fred and ABR are on arguably more town wagons or just as much as me

I think he wants an easy lynch and the next lowest post count player without much gumption or presence is that mislynch
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:20 am

Post by votato »

In post 2293, Firebringer wrote:votato is town and ur my scumread if u EVEN DARE CONSIDER HIM
i scumread votato. checkmate, atheists
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Blair »

gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2210, iamausername wrote:i'm on board with FB's massclaim idea personally, because i feel like i have no damn clue about this game at this point and some claims would give me something to work with.

i'm not gonna claim if other people don't agree though.

tried to reread, but there's just so much noise. let's try a raw data approach.
peak wagons of significance, starting from this votecount because fuck doing this for the whole 70 pages of D1.

Clair (5) -
ABR
, NPOM, Sakura,
Looker
, FB
ABR (4)
- Fred, gobbles, Clair, Blair
Looker (4)
-
Flair
, Blair, gobbles,
Flair
, Fred
NPOM (5) -
ABR
, Blair, Sakura, Fred, username,
ABR

Looker
(3) - Blair,
ABR
, NPOM
Clair (3) - FB, NPOM,
ABR

stanley (7)
-
ABR
, FB, NPOM, Sakura, Blair, Fred, FL

ABR (6)
- Clair,
Flair
, Blair, votato (Sakura), gobbles, FB

not sure what i was hoping to learn from this, but i feel like it doesn't give us all that much without knowing NPOM or Clair's alignments.

on the other hand, gobbles has been on almost every known town wagon, and i suspect the only reason gobbles wasn't on stanley is that stanley went from 0 to lynch while gobbles was offline.

and also Looker was one of the only people not treating gobbles like confirmed town for an RVS joke on D1, so a scum gobbles would explain that kill.

and, oh look, Flair started to doubt his townread on gobbles and then he turns up dead too?

VOTE: gobbledygook

My name is on two town wagons meanwhile people like Blair Fred and ABR are on arguably more town wagons or just as much as me

I think he wants an easy lynch and the next lowest post count player without much gumption or presence is that mislynch
Yeah, the wagon analysis is weak because the whole thread has been all over the place with wagons, and all completed wagons reached hammer too quickly to analyze very well.

The nightkill analysis wasn't completely off base, though.
Zlair
Zlair
Townie
Zlair
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Zlair »

iamusername's case isn't great if I'm being honest. He isn't considering the context like if there were counterwagons and whether they could be scum. It's a fairly simplistic "this person was on all the wagons - let's lynch them" kind of case.
Hectic
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:23 am

Post by votato »

In post 2291, Zlair wrote:
In post 2069, votato wrote:
In post 2037, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Flair/Blair/Clair are just voting together as a bloc without any scumhunting because they are friends outside the game. this is getting ridiculous.

REPLACE OUT
ok so i for sure thought that ABR was scum, but replacing out makes you 100% town.

gobbles must be scum
This was really scummy from end of day 2. You don't go from scumreading someone to 100% thinking they're town because they replaced out. I've also seen votato pull a very similar thing as scum before, with slightly different circumstances.

VOTE: votato

Don't try and hold me back, Lairs.
so did you just not read the part of the thread where i stated this was satire? or do you just not have actual scumreads to push?
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:23 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 2308, Blair wrote:The nightkill analysis wasn't completely off base, though.
I never kill Looker unless I know he is a PR that could interfere with me. I’ve owned Looker scum twice. That’s why I put pressure on him early so I could try to read him

I probably kill Flair at some point though
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Blair »

In post 2305, Zlair wrote:Do you all see the votato similarities?
In post 2294, Zlair wrote:gibus was lolhammered. votato was scumreading him and then he flipped on his stance and "believed his claim" based on that reaction. I've quoted all of the posts where gibus reacted (completely NAI if not looking a little scummy).

This might be a tendency scum!votato has where he completely flips on his read on small things like a lolhammer or replace out.
I can see it in the sense of "Votato changed his read dramatically and suddenly based on a single interaction" but without knowing if he does that as town as well, it's hard to call it alignment indicative.

I change my reads dramatically and suddenly based on single interactions, too. Look how quickly I turned on Gobbles, my top townread from Day 1.
Zlair
Zlair
Townie
Zlair
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Zlair »

In post 2310, votato wrote:so did you just not read the part of the thread where i stated this was satire? or do you just not have actual scumreads to push?
Ah, you hid the explanation behind a spoiler. Sneaky donkey.
Hectic
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:30 am

Post by votato »

In post 2313, Zlair wrote:
In post 2310, votato wrote:so did you just not read the part of the thread where i stated this was satire? or do you just not have actual scumreads to push?
i even clarified later. there are plenty of good reasons to scumread me (imho), but they arent the ones anyone has presented.
Zlair
Zlair
Townie
Zlair
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Zlair »

In post 2314, votato wrote:
In post 2313, Zlair wrote:
i even clarified later. there are plenty of good reasons to scumread me (imho), but they arent the ones anyone has presented.
You believe you have good reasons to be scumread? What might those be?
Hectic
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Blair »

Honestly, at this point I'd rather push NPOM/Logicalicaltist to test my Gobbles read.

Partly because I believe there is a decent probability of scum in that slot (and if he flips town then I'll know my Gobbles scumread was actually NAI), but also to salvage this game. If we lynch one of the more active players today and they flip town, we're going into lylo with an inactive, demotivated town.

I wanted to wait to interact with Logicalicaltist, but so far he's effectively posted an early NAI prod dodge.

VOTE: Logicalicaltist

Sheep me.
Zlair
Zlair
Townie
Zlair
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Zlair »

I like pushing a big wagon early in Day 3 to track reactions and counter wagons.

Clair, quick! Flash-wagon on Logic!

VOTE: Logicalicaltist
Hectic
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:54 am

Post by votato »

who did logical replace? i dont remember any posts from that slot... is the case simply lurking=scum?
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Blair »

Logic replaced NPOM.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:57 am

Post by votato »

why was NPOM scum? didnt NPOM also lurk? i mean that might be somewhat AI, i dont think NPOM normally lurks that much
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Blair »

NPOM had over 200 posts, so I wouldn't call him a lurker.

NPOM was scum because when we ran a wagon up on Looker, NPOM fought the wagon and declared that he wouldn't lynch Looker because he was townreading him, despite this:
In post 1301, Blair wrote:
In post 1291, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1111, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I don't know about everyone else, but I think we can townblock me, FB, FL, Sakura, Blair, Flair, Sakura, and Turkey, at least until we have info stating otherwise.
In post 1112, NoPowerOverMe wrote:And ABR.
This is pretty scummy.

VOTE: NPOM

FOS: Fred
The part where he town-blocs nine players in a 13 player game, the part where he doesn’t town-bloc Looker, or the part where two of those nine players are Sakura? :lol:

P-edit: Figures :shifty:

VOTE: NPOM
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:13 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 3.4

Logicalicaltist(2)
~ (40), (15)

gobbledygook(2)
~ (2), (26)
iamausername(1)
~ (15)

Not Voting (4): Firebringer(34), gobbledygook(16), Logicalicaltist(1), votato(15)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2020-06-30 18:12:09)
Last edited by GeorgeBailey on Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeorgeBailey
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Blair »

He town-bloc'd nearly the entire player list, then refused to lynch someone outside his town bloc because all of a sudden they were town, too. Despite being his #4 suspect in a presumably 3-scum game.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 am

Post by votato »

VOTE: logical ok, that seems sheep-worthy. im glad its now day 3 and i still havent actually had to effort yet. ill effort more soon, promise.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”