he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 297, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 266, Nauci wrote:
In post 264, LicketyQuickety wrote:I didn't see anything I would consider OTT.
Just to be clear for everyone else, the "nothing OTT" game that Quick purportedly just skimmed involved Osuka and Formerfish going so completely over the top with mocking 2 players' posts (and themselves) that 7/9 players in the game replaced out then and there, and at least 1 sitewide ban was given.
eh okay given Nauci's meta defense of osuka I suspect the performative thing is NAI

I remember I played with osuka once a few years ago and didn't remember this level of intensity but that game you linked is a lot more recent
i'm just significantly more jaded now

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 299, Glitch wrote:osuka - town but omg does this guy have any friends or does he just hate everyone lol
the latter

glitch can be town for now

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 64, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:i'm starting to have serious doubts that you're mason
Man i’m loving the vibes i’m getting from this game already.
This should be entertaining.
As for Truth’s claim i don’t usually see scum planning to make a miller mason claim within very short time of game start, so unless this is some next level WIFOM play by scum i’m inclined to believe the slot for now. Even if i think some of their posts have been a bit awkward.
First two lines feel like scum tryna just like... comment on the game, and then I don't like the way he hedges throughout - "inclined to believe" feels like awkward scum-writing-about-their-fake-thoughts rather than just actually having them.
In post 78, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick, if you are town i implore you to abandon this push. It’s quite a reach to assume someone is scum for claiming miller mason, and then suggesting they will only tell the truth when they’ve already stated their name has no bearing on behaviour.
"I implore you to abandon this push"? Norway I don't remember you ever speaking so awkwardly formally like this in our games together?
In post 79, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 73, LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh, you are trying to dialog with a SR. That's interesting. "shoot first ask questions later"?
Having a dialogue with your scumread is natural and has many benefits to town. Don’t like how you’re trying to portray it negatively here.
Shade but no vote or further pressure. It's not clear to me what Norway's read on Quick really is - he constantly talks to him as if he townreads him but then what's the point of a post like this?
In post 158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Please no. Stop arguing for no lynch.
I can’t take having to explain why it’s a dumb idea.
This vibes to me like a mafia response to someone advocating for No Lynch - contrast how others helpfully at least gave some reasoning for why no lynch is bad, this is just LAMIST.

only later he decides to jump in:
In post 168, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you are no lynching you are basically throwing the game and wasting your slot and town’s chance to win. (Assuming you are town.)
scumdar firing hard on the awkward "(Assuming you are town.)"

I already called this out but this progression is bad, these posts were FOUR HOURS apart:
In post 130, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s been 8 hours and you’re voting GL based on inactivity?
In post 172, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GuiltyLion, can you please come in and obvtown it up soon. Your RVS entrance coupled with disappearing hasn’t exactly filled me to the brin with confidence regarding your slot.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Glitch »

Need more info to figure out this whole LQ vs osuka shitshow

I want to know more about LQ and his playstyle and see what's going on. LQ never answered my question at the beginning:
In post 70, Glitch wrote:Lick, what would your strategy be as scum? Fly under the radar? Big and bold to seem fearless of dying? Something else?
My vote stays on you for now cause this whole thing confuses me and you're not looking squeaky clean
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

anyway I don't think a lot of great stuff happened otherwise in these 12 pages and I'd like to get more of a foothold in the game tonight, I'll be around for the next 3-4 hours so hmu and let's jam, especially the cats cause I want CSF to townread me

popopopopoppopopoppop I'm also townreading

haven't read the Glitch Wall yet but I did think that 'fake millers' in lieu of 'fake masons' thing was sketchy
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Most of this is just IIoA without really committing to anything. I didn't even see a vote in this post, which concerns me a lot actually.

P-edit: GL's tunnel on Norwegian seems ill founded. Norwegian seems Town from seeing them as Scum twice recently. This looks to be a pretty easy push on Norwegian, who IS actually questioning things and Scum hunting. Might not look like much, but it's way less of an agenda based play than I am used to seeing from Noway!Scum. It also gives GL the excuse to keep his vote where it is.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:30 pm

In post 303, Glitch wrote:
In post 70, Glitch wrote:Lick, what would your strategy be as scum? Fly under the radar? Big and bold to seem fearless of dying? Something else?
I don't actually want to answer this since I have a pretty sure fire way to win as Scum. No, this is not my Scum game because you wouldn't know I was Scum if I was Scum because I've never played with you before.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 305, LicketyQuickety wrote:P-edit: GL's tunnel on Norwegian seems ill founded. Norwegian seems Town from seeing them as Scum twice recently. This looks to be a pretty easy push on Norwegian, who IS actually questioning things and Scum hunting. Might not look like much, but it's way less of an agenda based play than I am used to seeing from Noway!Scum. It also gives GL the excuse to keep his vote where it is.
really, cause he "seems scum" from seeing him as Town recently to me!

Can you quote the specific posts where you think Norwegian is scum hunting?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:34 pm

In post 21, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick. This is vital for my read on your slot. Do you have trouble detecting sarcasm and jokeey posts with serious ones?
Here's one on P1.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

How is that scum hunting?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

didn't you just say you've played with him? You really think the dude hasn't seen enough of your play to have an idea of the answer to that question?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 306, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 303, Glitch wrote:
I don't actually want to answer this since I have a pretty sure fire way to win as Scum. No, this is not my Scum game because you wouldn't know I was Scum if I was Scum because I've never played with you before.
fair
In post 305, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Most of this is just IIoA without really committing to anything. I didn't even see a vote in this post, which concerns me a lot actually.
Cause you hadn't answered my question in 70 and you still haven't answered my question in 299:
In post 299, Glitch wrote:LQ (...) Do you have any reads other than osuka that you feel solid about??
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 231, ofrhz wrote:
In post 208, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 204, osuka wrote:
LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 200, Truth wrote:I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here. VOTE: Osuka
How could you possibly have missed that? It's on the same page you said people were too focussed on your claim that I pointed out Osuka is too focussed on your claim. How exactly DID you miss that?
he actually can be forgiven for missing your "push" because honestly I'm staggered that you dared call it a push in the first place
I didn't call it a push.
Osuka thinks this post by you was a backpedal because you said you were pushing him earlier in
In post 232, ofrhz wrote:osuka, why is that backpedal more likely to come from scum than town?
In post 280, ofrhz wrote:
In post 277, Truth wrote:Why are they both town? As for your leads questions, I was suspecting osuka before that if you check my earlier posts.
Based on their back and forth, I think they both believe in their pushes. I can also understand why they each scumread the other even though I disagree with it. They're both independently towny as well. Quick has demonstrated that he has an unusual process of scumhunting, and I think his process is hard to fake. I'm gut townreading osuka. Why is osuka scummy for thinking you could be lying about being a mason but not wanting to take the risk of pushing you? A lot of people have expressed disbelief in your mason claim yet no one is pushing for your lynch off the top of my head.
ofrhz these are all your posts so far. Do you have any reads that aren't on LQ or osuka?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

hi i'm ofrhz

I just posted on the wrong account
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:42 pm

In post 299, Glitch wrote:Lick - sketch at first, then was confused for a while, then the ugly page 9-10 osuka vs LQ battle I'm reading is just confusing. I think osuka has solid arguments and
This got cut off. What's your read on Quick?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Glitch »

lol wow k
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:42 pm

In post 309, GuiltyLion wrote:How is that scum hunting?
Context. Look both before and after in Norway's ISO to see how it's Scum hunting. Not going to be supporting a Norway lynch D1.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

alright, well I guess we'll have to lynch scum without you then
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:44 pm

In post 311, Glitch wrote:
In post 299, Glitch wrote:LQ (...) Do you have any reads other than osuka that you feel solid about??
I'm talking about them rn. I feel fairly solid that Norway is Town, to be specific. My Town reads are good early game and my Scum reads are good late game.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah I think I could switch to Glitch too
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 314, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 299, Glitch wrote:Lick - sketch at first, then was confused for a while, then the ugly page 9-10 osuka vs LQ battle I'm reading is just confusing. I think osuka has solid arguments and
Quick feels scummy to me which is one of two reasons I didn't change my vote in that wall.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:46 pm

In post 304, GuiltyLion wrote:anyway I don't think a lot of great stuff happened otherwise in these 12 pages and I'd like to get more of a foothold in the game tonight, I'll be around for the next 3-4 hours so hmu and let's jam, especially the cats cause I want CSF to townread me

popopopopoppopopoppop I'm also townreading

haven't read the Glitch Wall yet but I did think that 'fake millers' in lieu of 'fake masons' thing was sketchy
Why are you townreading popo? I don't have a read there

I think I'd rather let norway respond to your case before i pass judgment
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Truth »

I like GuiltyLion's case and may follow him for a while. Let's vote the person so he feels more pressure when he comes back and then has to respond while being a little self-conscious.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

popo feels like mafia as well.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Truth »

I trust Cat Scratch Fever. I'd like to see more cat gifs though.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:58 pm

In post 320, Glitch wrote:
In post 314, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Quick feels scummy to me which is one of two reasons I didn't change my vote in that wall.
In post 311, Glitch wrote:fair
Not really sure I get the progression here, but you are probably Town since I do actually have quite a Scummy meta.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”