Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Truth »

In post 401, Nauci wrote:
In post 322, Truth wrote:I like GuiltyLion's case and may follow him for a while. Let's vote the person so he feels more pressure when he comes back and then has to respond while being a little self-conscious.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

popo feels like mafia as well.
Do you think their vote pact is something 2 scum would do together?
I don't think GuiltyLion and NorwegianboyEE are mafia together. They are really trying to rip each other apart with their points. I like them both currently.

Also, I think all of the cats are town so I will be joining you!
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:32 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 472, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 469, popopopopopopo wrote:Town lean, tho I'm not sure how its relevant
Why do you townread me?
you've been scumhunting since first post, push on lion seems genuine also this post
In post 186, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 185, Truth wrote:Since we will likely go to even numbers at some point this game due to a doctor saving me or my buddies,
We don’t even know this game has a doctor. Or investigative for that matter. Stop being so backwards and learn to play mafia. You signed up to a normal, not a newbie game. Shit’s serious here. We vote scumfucks out of the game and depend on analyzis. PR’s are just tools that sometimes help and sometimes fuck town over. We are not going to depend on them today. Is that understood? Now tell me your reads and vote a scummy player or i will policy lynch both you and your no lynching friend for screwing this game.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Truth »

In post 442, Candy Shop wrote:Truth,

Question 1

What was the thought process behind your miller hood deciding that you would be their representative?

If I was in a group with 3 people and we needed to make a high attention play like that on the first day, we would choose the most experienced player or player with the most relationships with people.

I literally cannot conceive of a scenario where they just go 'Hey June 2020 joinee, take the ball and make the second post in the thread and claim you are a miller mason' and I say that as a June 2020 joinee.

Can you give me a brief summary of the thought process that went into this decision to appoint you as their representative?

Question 2

You were earlier voting for someone accusing you. As soon as I made a post asking if NL can be optimal, you immediately jumped to NL parroting my reasoning that there's no clear info.

If you honestly believed that there were no discernible scum in the beginning like you seemed to believe, why did you vote for LQ the second he started pushing you?
1_ I didn't consult with my buddies before claiming and acting as their representative. The suggestions for how people should behave were my own. I regret the claim now, and my buddies have explained to me why it was a bad idea.

2_ Yes, I accused someone but it's just a feeling and not backed with evidence. I wouldn't call it a good lead, like someone being a tracker and seeing someone visit the person that died.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 475, Truth wrote:I don't think GuiltyLion and NorwegianboyEE are mafia together. They are really trying to rip each other apart with their points. I like them both currently.
He was asking if you thought me and Popopo were scum together. Not me/GL.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Truth »

VOTE: popopopopopopo

He feels like he doesn't care. I also saw some reasons from tiger cat that I liked.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Truth »

In post 478, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 475, Truth wrote:I don't think GuiltyLion and NorwegianboyEE are mafia together. They are really trying to rip each other apart with their points. I like them both currently.
He was asking if you thought me and Popopo were scum together. Not me/GL.
Okay. Maybe. If mafia vote together they can create larger bandwagons and try and get the lynch on someone that isn't mafia but town.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 322, Truth wrote:I like GuiltyLion's case and may follow him for a while. Let's vote the person so he feels more pressure when he comes back and then has to respond while being a little self-conscious.
This is literally terrible, if it weren't for your mason claim I would have been scum reading you so hard this entire game. Literally all his reason to be self-conscious from your vote goes away now.
In post 333, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 114, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 110, Truth wrote:why is it a bad idea to out if I'm just in a neighbourhood?
There is nothing wrong with that at all actually. Just that it makes your play more complicated given you said it was masons when it wasn't. This could just be based on ignorance, but then again not because you claimed millar. Which means you knew on some level that your hood (never heard of a millar mason before) could be made of Town AND Scum. If that's the case, then perhaps outing the hood would be a good idea given if you really are millar there is likely one Scum in the hood. I can see a 3 person hood with one millar and one Scum and another just Town. That's actually not far from where I see things heading with hoods given mods have tended to use them so much. I could also buy that you are just Scum, thought the hood was actually a masonry, and claimed millar as a kind of "oops" that you couldn't have known how hoods work.
Glitch, I'd like your take on this post.
I agree with your evaluation but I really don't think it's a hood
and
Truth is town simultaneously. I feel like the odd man out with everyone talking about a neighborhood like it's a real possibility, meanwhile I've never played a game with a neighborhood and yet I feel pretty strongly that wouldn't be the case if truth is town. If it's a hood, from what I've read there's almost certainly scum in the hood. The scum player would not want their group to be outed and identified because that narrows down a pool to choose from for scum. I would assume the scum in the hood would promptly tell his neighbors not to out that they're in a hood. So it doesn't make sense why the others in the hood would be okay with Truth claiming, which Truth "as their spokesperson" is doing. It DOES make sense to claim mason because then it's all town. I just don't understand why everyone thinks there is a hood and thinks Truth is town too.

But if Truth
is
the scum in the hood with one or two other town then a neighborhood makes sense.

@Truth
- is there any reason not to suspect that you are the scum in the hood, so you claimed millar mason so if you were investigated by the cop you showed scum? Scum claiming millar seems like a super obvious play but your gameplay so far is just really terrible and I would believe this.

VOTE: Truth. Didn't think I'd do that but as I think through this neighborhood vs mason shit it's either masons and he's town playing horrible or a hood and he's scum, and I want some answers.
In post 325, Truth wrote:
In post 299, Glitch wrote:What's with the backpedaling? It seems like you claimed right off the bat and then realized it wasn't the greatest idea so you're going to leave it a little more open ended and open some other possibilities up. Why?
I was actually okay with being lynched so that I could be confirmed, and it would confirm my buddies as masons. But they suggested against this idea.
Why would your lynch be beneficial to the town if you confirmed your buddies? Are you now in agreement with your buddies who didn't agree with this plan, or are you still okay with being lynched to supposedly help the town?
In post 339, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm actually going to pull back on my SR of popo for ~reasons~
tf is this
In post 420, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Glitch and Looker, remind me why you two are voting Quick?
Cause he felt scummy and I wanted some answers to questions

---~---

GL vs NB looks like GL is grasping at petty things ("you're talking too fancy for you") on a mad scum hunt that's going in the wrong direction. I think pressure on Truth, popopo, and looker right now would be much more productive than continuing a squabble with NB. I also think if we can look through NB's attitude, that he's got some solid content (150, 186, 340).
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

NDMath replaces Rozyroz. Welcome!
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

Hi guys! Sorry for lurking. Was wrapping up another game and the post game and geez, we’re 20 pages in... catching up now. I’m through page 12 right before Glitch’s novel disguised as post 299.

I hate to be that guy, but what’s a hood? I tried looking it up, but couldn’t find anything on it.

Thoughts on Quickety vs osuka: this comes right after Quickety’s push of the miller/mason claim. I’m not quite sure I’ve fully digested this battle. Deserves a couple of rereads, but Quickety flips from Truth to osuka real quick. But I don’t read him as scum pushing the claimed miller trying to force the lynch there. With Truth’s tease of a breadcrumbing his team, seems like scum wouldn’t push this slot as hard as Quick did. Osuka rips into Truth but doesn’t actually think he’s scum (at least from what I’ve gathered). Osuka’s premise for pushing Quickety was due to Quickety saying he pushed osuka and then saying he didn’t. He did this in the most previous game with another player and the game devolved into what that exchange became. Both players were town, so sure TvT. Osuka’s premise for going after Quickety I don’t read as disingenuous.

Other than that, the most active players where I could develop some read was Truth and I’ve made my feelings know about Truth in a previous post. (Shouldn’t be too hard to find cause there’s only two of them other than this one).

I’ll post more once I catch up, just wanted to avoid the full catch up wall like Glitch.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 482, Deimos27 wrote:NDMath
Please don't tell me you're a vigilante again.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Glitch »

Truth let's look at all your votes so far.
In post 27, Truth wrote:I do not understand LicketyQuickety's reason to townread GuiltyLion based on him voting for Norwegianboy. Norwegainboy was yet to post.

VOTE: LicketyQuickety

I would like you to elaborate on your reasons.
Still early. Easy time to vote with little consequences.
In post 164, Truth wrote:I am okay with not lynching today. Going to even numbers alive on a day is bad, but if a doctor protects me we would actually be back on odd numbers. And not lynching on the first day is better than later on because of the proportion of mafia and town.

VOTE: no lynch
This is either shit town or shit scum, either way it's shit.
In post 200, Truth wrote:I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here.

VOTE: Osuka
Sheeping and can't even remember why.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

popo feels like mafia as well.
I already wrote why this is just terrible and doesn't successfully put pressure on anyone.
In post 479, Truth wrote:VOTE: popopopopopopo

He feels like he doesn't care. I also saw some reasons from tiger cat that I liked.
Lazy sheeping.

Truth you look awful brozie. Do you have any scum reads that aren't sheeping someone else or lazy go-with-the-flow votes?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 481, Glitch wrote:Why would your lynch be beneficial to the town if you confirmed your buddies? Are you now in agreement with your buddies who didn't agree with this plan, or are you still okay with being lynched to supposedly help the town?
Because then if my buddies had to claim mason, you would know it's truthful and not mafia trying to get away with a fake claim.

I still think I would be an okay lynch. It would confirm us and it would stop people wasting time discussing me. But I will listen to my buddies and not self-vote or push for this.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can we get a record for most feline themed profile pictures in a mafia game?

- Bunno
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Truth »

What does brozie mean? I have no clues or leads, but I have bad feelings from popopopopopopopopo because he feels like he doesn't care. I think mafia have less to care about, because they're okay with anyone that's town being lynched.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Mavsfan's catchup is townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To be fair, i'm not seeing much original thoughts from Popopo beyond him sheeping me, so if i weren't so focused on FOS'ing GuiltyLion i might have considered voting for pressure there.

- Bunno
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 428, popopopopopopo wrote:do you have any reads
I feel you're just saying that because it's an easy thing to say.
In post 430, popopopopopopo wrote:Looker needs to give some reads/any reads
I think it'd be easier if you just voted me instead of pretending to scumhunt.
In post 445, GuiltyLion wrote:here's my "taking a look at the whole game" reads for Norwegian:

Townies: CSF, Nauci, Lickety, Candy Shop
don't feel like voting today but maybe a scum: Looker, osuka
has not played the game yet: rozyroz
self-resolving: Truth
could see myself voting today: mavsfan, glitch
one of these two is scum: Norway, popopopopoppopopoopp

p-edit: What am I misdirecting away from? I replied directly to the latest two people that voted me
Most informational flip: GuiltyLion
Secondary options: LicketyQuickety / NorwegianboyEE
Gray Area/Reasons I'm not ready to end the day: Glitch / Candy Shop / Mavsfan / Cat Scratch Fever /
rozyroz
NDMath / Osuka
Comfortable with delaying inspection: Truth / popopopo / Nauci
In post 471, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why is Nauci town again? I feel like she’s been taking safe stances
I feel like {Glitch | Candy Shop | Mavsfan | Cat Scratch Fever |
rozyroz
NDMath | Osuka} are the safe ones.

VOTE: GuiltyLion How many people on your wagon are scum?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 439, GuiltyLion wrote:The other thing I don't like about popoppopoopoppopo's vote:

You previously said Nauci was "forced as fuck" and were voting her. Then she quotes one, yes ONE, post of mine she doesn't like, and votes me, and your response is to put me at L-2 with no hesitation? Did your read on Nauci change? Do you think she just decided to lolbus me cause Norway wants to play like he's some RVS god, even though I later linked a game where I opened the exact same way as town? It seems pretty dissonant to me!

VOTE: popopopopopo
I kept waiting for him to follow up that comment on me but it never happened so I assumed it was a sort of scum-testing-the-waters thing

But I also made a lot more content between then and now
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 447, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well that should be obvious it will make me look bad. However, i think your play has been way scummier than him so far.
This was a suspiciously blatant misinterpretation of GL's question
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

Through page 13 (GL’s 302) and before finishing my catchup, had to comment stuff really quick.

First, Glitch’s wall post. So I’m not a great mafia player at all. But the most effective way for me to find scum is inquiring about progressions. So if there’s an odd progression, definitely question it. So town points to Nauci for 134 and scum points to Glitch for his response to that post in his wall. Progressions are very easy to explain if you’re town acting in good faith (even though your push might be bad) so Glitch’s response to Nauci’s inquiry is a quintessential fluff post. Glitch explains why he votes but not why he voted Quickety specifically.

Second, GL’s 302 tunnel vision post is weird. The fact he scum reads Norwegian based of wording used in 78 I think it’s a bad faith push to include in that. This post seems like an OMGUS after 130 & 172. I can see GL’s push here sure, but the rest of the post seems like a mix of solid-ish points mixed with bad faith pushes diluting the argument. But I couldn’t get over the scum read for “implore you to abandon” quote. Maybe it’s a good faith read that ended up as just randomly quoting Norwegian and trying to interpret it as scummy.

Would vote Glitch here, but haven’t finished the catch up and would look foolish casting a vote only to rescind my vote on my subsequent post.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 457, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you don’t like the fact that your scumread then maybe you shouldn’t have played so bad and started the day off by pushing me for quite frankly, awful reasons.
Soo... IS the core of your case OGMUS?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 496, Nauci wrote:
In post 457, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you don’t like the fact that your scumread then maybe you shouldn’t have played so bad and started the day off by pushing me for quite frankly, awful reasons.
Soo... IS the core of your case OGMUS?
No.

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 462, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 439, GuiltyLion wrote:The other thing I don't like about popoppopoopoppopo's vote:

You previously said Nauci was "forced as fuck" and were voting her. Then she quotes one, yes ONE, post of mine she doesn't like, and votes me, and your response is to put me at L-2 with no hesitation? Did your read on Nauci change? Do you think she just decided to lolbus me cause Norway wants to play like he's some RVS god, even though I later linked a game where I opened the exact same way as town? It seems pretty dissonant to me!

VOTE: popopopopopo
I'm in indentured votitude to norwe if u have a problem with my vote take it up with him
Are you trying for an innocence by TSTBS
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »