Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

actually popo can you just post a quick readslist? I'd like to know where you are
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

Aright, so I’ve completed the full catchup. Admittedly it was only a one-time read though.

Thoughts: idk where I fall on the Norwegian/GL battle. GL battled with Norwegian for like 4 pages only to switch to Popopo. His reasons for voting were fine, but I can’t help but feel it was a little forced from where GL had previously stood. That vote also came after possibly scum!GL would be testing the waters for a Norwegian lynch but got no traction on the wagon. GL has some solid posts I read as town, but that Popopo progression after going after Norwegian just feels off to me. Popopo’s sheeping of Norwegian is problematic as an easy cop out for votes with no motive, but I can’t help but think that makes him too easy of a mislynch target. To link Norwegian/Popopo I think it’s far too facile to link Norwegian/Popopo as a scum team.

Reading through GL’s iso, in 304 he lists Popopopo as a town read. He then votes Popopopo in 439. So there’s our GL timeline from TR’ing to SR’ing Popopo. Let’s check popopo’s ISO for any posts between those for scummy posts. I don’t see much within that time frame other than a sheep onto GL. This is the post that sets GL off cause it takes GL to L-2 and GL claims Popopo had some SR on Nauci but agrees with her in voting GL as if he’s trying to slide onto the wagon. Nauci’s actions are weird here from thinking in 410 that Norwegian/GL is TvT or SvS then voting shortly after for GL which means she reads this is SvS? Later she’ll actually question the other side after unvoting. I’m perplexed by Nauci’s actions here. And 494 & 496 I believe she’s not aligned with either and fell town to me questioning both sides rather than just digging in and not thinking twice.

Well, tangent over.
VOTE: GuiltyLion

I can’t help but feel your progression to Popopo was after testing the waters for a Norwegian lynch then going to a much too easy scum linking of Norwegian/popopo. Surely scum won’t be that ballsy to pull off voting pattern like that?

@GL: do you still have a Popopo/Norwegian scum pairing?

Pedit: @popopo: see above.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 544, Looker wrote:Do you really feel telegraphed sheeping is enough to prove you're town? If you were to flip town, would you want us to lynch GuiltyLion next?
when did i suggest it proves that im town? all i said was his vote left out the KEY fact that i am norwes vote slave atm, which make the dissonance suggested in his accusation obviously false.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

@popopo: your 536 post. Your response to GL is bad. Please do better. In 430, you voice some frustration with Looker. Wouldn’t that have been a been a better place to vote? I see your shtik of sheep’ing Norwegian, but don’t you think there’s a scenario where that’s very problematic for town?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

LicketyQuickety - town lean his vote on me was bad but quick likes an illogical bad push as much as anyone so it doesnt surprise me he voted me. his incessant pushing on truth early feels town motivated coming from this particular player.
NorwegianboyEE - town lean i explained already
Looker - town lean responded well to my request for reads even if we dont completely agree
osuka - null town feels like a saudade type player where he just calls people retards and argues. hard to read, but the argument with truth seemed genuine enough
Truth - any read i have is irrelevant, mechanics will sort. im more inclined to believe the claim than not.
Glitch - null seems like a noob. i find this type of player hard to sort. at least looks like hes trying.
Nauci - null his early posts pinged me as forced, he has been posting more thoughtfully since.
Candy Shop - null dont really have an impression of this slot, this is the NL guy right? ok i checked his ISO. idk
ndmath - null no impression of this slot
mavsfan41 - null-scum him coming in with a vote immediately after i call him out is not a good look
GuiltyLion - scum lean i explained
Cat Scratch Fever - scummy his vote was opportunistic and his iso has been bad, handing out townreads like candy and little scumreads is mafia indicative especially early game
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

i owe norwe big, more than owe him im in debt to him. the reactions i am getting for this schtick also has been and will continue to be fruitful
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:59 pm

In post 554, popopopopopopo wrote: Looker - town lean responded well to my request for reads even if we dont completely agree
Are you talking about this?

Spoiler:
In post 492, Looker wrote:Most informational flip: GuiltyLion
Secondary options: LicketyQuickety / NorwegianboyEE
Gray Area/Reasons I'm not ready to end the day: Glitch / Candy Shop / Mavsfan / Cat Scratch Fever / rozyrozNDMath / Osuka
Comfortable with delaying inspection: Truth / popopopo / Nauci

Looker didn't even give reads - he just said which slots were good info lynches?
mavsfan41 - null-scum him coming in with a vote immediately after i call him out is not a good look
Why is this weird? He said he was in the middle of catching up earlier.
Cat Scratch Fever - scummy his vote was opportunistic and his iso has been bad, handing out townreads like candy and little scumreads is mafia indicative especially early game
Which townreads do you disagree with?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:10 pm

I'm also curious why you don't think Looker's vote on Guilty was opportunistic
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 556, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 554, popopopopopopo wrote: Looker - town lean responded well to my request for reads even if we dont completely agree
Are you talking about this?

Spoiler:
In post 492, Looker wrote:Most informational flip: GuiltyLion
Secondary options: LicketyQuickety / NorwegianboyEE
Gray Area/Reasons I'm not ready to end the day: Glitch / Candy Shop / Mavsfan / Cat Scratch Fever / rozyrozNDMath / Osuka
Comfortable with delaying inspection: Truth / popopopo / Nauci

Looker didn't even give reads - he just said which slots were good info lynches?
yes thats what I was talking about.
Why is this weird? He said he was in the middle of catching up earlier.
the timing is suspicious. It could also be a coincidence i grant u.
Which townreads do you disagree with?
Its less about me disagreeing with them that it is the way you hand them out.

Cat scratch leans town on quick and nauci, then he semi- walks back the nauci read after a light prod by norwe (203). Then he town reads norwe and osuka, and hops on guilty for no real reason
In post 221, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:lol this game is going to be a clash of egos huh

I'm townreading Norway and I think osuka is townish. Still think Quick is prob town but he seems to have trouble getting his point across

VOTE: guiltylion
Notice he doesnt call guilty scum here. Doesn't really provide a reason for his vote at all.

In fact cat scratch never calls GL scum, except he does post this
In post 276, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think Quick and Osuka are TvT right now, and this back and forth is rapidly growing tiring to follow. Why don't we all hug it out and vote GuiltyLion or something
So here there is a push for more votes on guilty. He's never called guilty even scummy tho? But he's voted for him and called for others to vote him. Then he votes for me, with no explanation of either his original guilty read or his new vote on me. He provided a reason for the vote on me when I pressed him.

I'd vote cat but guilty is likely his partner so ill stick with nii chan for now
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

BTW cats vote on me was sheeping GLs attack on me after already voting for GL and calling for others to vote there. A bizarre turnaround.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 557, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm also curious why you don't think Looker's vote on Guilty was opportunistic
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:52 pm

In post 558, popopopopopopo wrote:Notice he doesnt call guilty scum here. Doesn't really provide a reason for his vote at all.

In fact cat scratch never calls GL scum, except he does post this
The reason why I voted was because of his lack of presence early game and was heavily implied:
Spoiler:
In post 222, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Where's that early game energy Guilty?
In post 385, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 369, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 367, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i read you as scum and therefore i view all your interactions with extreme prejudice.
and that's not what you did in our last game together

this one!

I remember much calmer, more chill posts - such as this one!

Anyways, let's talk about Glitch. Why did you say he's a mislynch?
In that newbie with Micc you linked, Norway did kneejerk OMGUS Micc though.

I'm not really vibing your case on Norway. A lot of those things you're pushing as scum indicative often come from town too.

I know Guilty like to make early game pushes as town because we just finished a game together.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:53 pm

In post 558, popopopopopopo wrote: So here there is a push for more votes on guilty. He's never called guilty even scummy tho? But he's voted for him and called for others to vote him.
Uh yeah, I saw a shitshow of what I thought was TvT and did not want Osuka and Quick to continue arguing back and forth with each other and instead combine our votes to form a pressure wagon on someone who was conspicuously missing.
Then he votes for me, with no explanation of either his original guilty read or his new vote on me. He provided a reason for the vote on me when I pressed him.
If you want an explanation, you can just ask instead of making assumptions. Is this a newbie game where we scumread people for not explaining things?

I thought Guilty's meta defense of himself was convincing enough. His posting rate is higher as town than scum, and his contributions here pushed me to think he's town.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:54 pm

In post 559, popopopopopopo wrote:BTW cats vote on me was sheeping GLs attack on me after already voting for GL and calling for others to vote there. A bizarre turnaround.
It's not bizarre because I thought he was town by the time I voted for you.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

So GL OMGUSd me and started a counter wagon to deflect attention and his partner cat hopped on innocuously a couple votes in?
Sometimes its just that easy
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:16 pm

lol I'm happy with my vote
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by osuka »

@nauci I’m drunk as fuck should i engage drunkposting mode

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:19 pm

I'm not nauci but yes
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

Do it king
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 554, popopopopopopo wrote:Cat Scratch Fever - scummy his vote was opportunistic and his iso has been bad, handing out townreads like candy and little scumreads is mafia indicative especially early game
GuiltyLion - scum lean i explained
ndmath - null no impression of this slot
Nauci - null his early posts pinged me as forced, he has been posting more thoughtfully since.
Candy Shop - null dont really have an impression of this slot, this is the NL guy right? ok i checked his ISO. idk
Glitch - null seems like a noob. i find this type of player hard to sort. at least looks like hes trying.
Truth - any read i have is irrelevant, mechanics will sort. im more inclined to believe the claim than not.
osuka - null town feels like a saudade type player where he just calls people retards and argues. hard to read, but the argument with truth seemed genuine enough
Looker - town lean responded well to my request for reads even if we dont completely agree
NorwegianboyEE - town lean i explained already
LicketyQuickety - town lean his vote on me was bad but quick likes an illogical bad push as much as anyone so it doesnt surprise me he voted me. his incessant pushing on truth early feels town motivated coming from this particular player.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 566, osuka wrote:@nauci I’m drunk as fuck should i engage drunkposting mode
Yes absolutely

(Mostly because I don't think anyone here is likely to be annoyed out of the game by your antics since it's not a newbie game)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Nauci »

Quick why did you empty quote just now
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 571, Nauci wrote:Quick why did you empty quote just now
Just read through the reads list and tell me if you think it's Scummy.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

Why did you reverse the order lol
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 570, Nauci wrote:
In post 566, osuka wrote:@nauci I’m drunk as fuck should i engage drunkposting mode
Yes absolutely

(Mostly because I don't think anyone here is likely to be annoyed out of the game by your antics since it's not a newbie game)
ok

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”