Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Official Vote Count 1.05
Robert Nozick (1938-2002) stood in opposition to John Rawls by advocating a minimal state.
He has since inspired a generation of libertarians.

LynchingWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

GuiltyLion
(4): NorwegianboyEE, popopopopopopo, Looker, mavsfan41
popopopopopopo
(3): GuiltyLion, Truth, LicketyQuickety
Nauci
(1): Cat Scratch Fever
LicketyQuickety
(1): osuka
Truth
(1): Glitch
No Lynch
(1): Candy Shop

Not Voting
(2): NDMath, Nauci

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-07-01 18:16:10).

Mod notes:
  • NDMath has replaced Rozyroz.
  • I am still on holiday celebrating midsummer. Vote counts will increase in frequency starting Sunday.
[/area]
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:08 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Cat Scratch Fever: what’s the case on Nauci? Her actions around the GL wagon are weird, sure. But in a very short span she votes GL, unvotes him. Later she mentions GL in 493 but also is critical of Norwegian in 494 & 496. I’m not sure scum!Nauci unvotes GL and makes 494 & 496. This seems to me like town reconsidering between the two whereas scum would’ve parked the vote and called it a day.

@Popopo: as for your read list. So I’m scummy for moving my RVS to a player I’m now reading as scum? That coincided with my catchup and not your post prodding me. Also, if you have Cat Scratch Fever as your top SR, you see how voting with Norwegian is problematic right? I hope you don’t blindly follow his votes for too much longer. Despite what Norwegian’s response was in 621, I FULLY support Looker’s 620 (not only the thing about your voting habits but also the thing about Truth too).
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 626, mavsfan41 wrote:But in a very short span she votes GL, unvotes him. Later she mentions GL in 493 but also is critical of Norwegian in 494 & 496. I’m not sure scum!Nauci unvotes GL and makes 494 & 496. This seems to me like town reconsidering between the two whereas scum would’ve parked the vote and called it a day.
But what IF bussing?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:32 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Disclaimer: I’m really bad at reading a bus’ing vote, but I wouldn’t consider that a bus’ing scenario for Nauci right there. I think the fact she place her vote on one side, then reconsidered it and pushed the side she had voted with is town intentions.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:07 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 620, Looker wrote:My question is how long will this shtick go on? "Norway told me" isn't going to be a valid excuse.
that is the question, it'll stop when i feel like it is the best answer i can give u
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 629, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 620, Looker wrote:My question is how long will this shtick go on? "Norway told me" isn't going to be a valid excuse.
that is the question, it'll stop when i feel like it is the best answer i can give u
What does that mean?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 544, Looker wrote:Define "juicy".
How was I shading popopo as scum as opposed to lazy/someone who's only pretending to scumhunt?
juicy - informative

if you're saying he's pretending to scumhunt then you're saying he's scum, IMO. what's the distinction there, why would town ever be pretend scumhunting?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 551, mavsfan41 wrote:I can’t help but feel your progression to Popopo was after testing the waters for a Norwegian lynch then going to a much too easy scum linking of Norwegian/popopo. Surely scum won’t be that ballsy to pull off voting pattern like that?

@GL: do you still have a Popopo/Norwegian scum pairing?
I generally don't think it's S-S cause I agree with you, it feels too over the top. I do think it's likely at least one of them is scum though. If I thought they were definitely buddies, I would have just stayed on Norway, the point of switching was to switch gears to pressure popopopopopopopopo while still feeling out what the game state looks like if Norway and myself is TvT after all.

Also, popoppopopopopop's vote, even if it was nothing but a sheep, was exactly where scum would be hopping on my wagon, so that was the main reason my read on him soured so much. I generally don't believe there's a case on me worthy of votes at this point, I've started playing and engaging with the game so the 'activity' tell is out and I've also already shown Norway's RVS reasoning doesn't hold up.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 564, popopopopopopo wrote:So GL OMGUSd me and started a counter wagon to deflect attention and his partner cat hopped on innocuously a couple votes in?
Sometimes its just that easy
what attention am I "deflecting"? I will respond to anything and everything - even to tell people that I'm not answering a question - and I'm fighting multiple fronts in this thread, I'm not deflecting anything at all.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 601, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well first of all, i think it’s town to say he’s doing it for reactions. He also included a reads list afterwards which proves that point. Also i’m getting a distinct feel of his town meta from recent posts. As scum he would probably lurk hard and only pop in to say some irrelevant stuff or try to fake a different progression when he started being suspected/wagoned.
bad reasons for townreading somebody

you're literally just imagining some specific way he would play as scum and then saying because he's not doing that, he's town. How many times have you played with popopopopopopopopop scum?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 632, GuiltyLion wrote:I generally don't believe there's a case on me worthy of votes at this point, I've started playing and engaging with the game so the 'activity' tell is out and I've also already shown Norway's RVS reasoning doesn't hold up.
I thought your push on me was awful and fake. The RVS vote and activity points were minor footnotes in comparison to that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 634, GuiltyLion wrote:How many times have you played with popopopopopopopopop scum?
Once.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 607, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 606, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Can I get you to reconsider that slot?
Only if i see a damn good case for why another player is scum and why GL cannot be scum with them.
lol
In post 608, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Inflated post counts only are good for towntelling if they have substance. I think a lot of GL’s posts have been shit, so the ratio between good vs meaningless posts from GL is still too high for me to reconsider based on your point.
which of my posts have been shit? Especially outside of posts where I'm calling you scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 635, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I thought your push on me was awful and fake.
What specifically do you think was fake about it? I'm pretty sure I can show you many times I've made similar cases as town, dissecting the way people phrase things, like across several years of meta
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 637, GuiltyLion wrote:which of my posts have been shit?

The entirety of .
You were TR Popopo in , then change your mind when he votes you. Basic OMGUS.

, , , ,
374, 376 and 377. Focusing on a minor point and acting as if this disproves the fact that your entire push was bad and based upon nitpicking shit like: "You sound more formal in this one single post" as a reason to scumread me.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also are we all just ignoring NDMath's completely useless catchup/entry?

I need to look into how he plays as town but that was a very scummy replace in
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Meant

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, that was a hot mess. But point is, i've hated about 30% of your posts.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:44 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 639, NorwegianboyEE wrote:298
The entirety of 312.
309 310.
What is actually shit about these posts? I like all of them
In post 639, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You were TR Popopo in 304, then change your mind when he votes you. Basic OMGUS.
Yeah bc he literally just hops on a mislynch at the L-3 middle spot and shades me afterwards, then deflects all blame by saying "I'm sheeping Norway for tHe ReAcTiOnS!!"
In post 639, NorwegianboyEE wrote:319
357, 359, 360, 368,
The point of this question wasn't for you to just mindlessly list posts, it was for you to show an actual thought process behind your tunnel
In post 639, NorwegianboyEE wrote:374, 376 and 377. Focusing on a minor point and acting as if this disproves the fact that your entire push was bad and based upon nitpicking shit like: "You sound more formal in this one single post" as a reason to scumread me.
wait what the hell? Me directly answering Quick's question about "link your past town and scum games" is shit posting?

also it's funny how the RVS thing is now a "minor point" when that was initially like a foundational cornerstone of why you thought I was scum, to the point that you were bragging about how you "crumbed" it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 643, GuiltyLion wrote:also it's funny how the RVS thing is now a "minor point" when that was initially like a foundational cornerstone of why you thought I was scum, to the point that you were bragging about how you "crumbed" it.
No, i never claimed that. It was like a bonus point i brought up as an afterthought. But you treated it like if was the very foundation of my scumread on you.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

But it was! In your own fuckin words, dude:
In post 16, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

hi nEE!
Early scumread on your slot already. I always vote my best buds when i’m scum to "fit in". You’re clearly trying to mask your deep affections for you with this deceivery and i shall not stand for it.
In post 334, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GuiltyLion starts game off with RVS vote and then keeps it up and justifies it with weak shit to avoid actually having to pretend solving. Ez scum in the bag.
In post 347, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL's first post actually pinged me hard, but i held back on commenting it until i'd seen what he would be up to. Since i've clearly seen his bad intentions by now there's no point concealing it.
Making a "RVS" vote like that on a random familiar slot and then leaving without doing any solving is an archtypical scum entrance i've seen a couple times by this point. Especially on my home forum. I can't explain it well. But if GL flips scum i'm going to celebrate my ability to see right through shit like that.
outside of this, the only other main point you have is that you didn't like my . Whoop-de-fuckin doo. I've made cases or reads on every other slot in the game and have clearly demonstrated that I'm legit solving by now, and the best you've come up with is to constantly throw shade at me, even to the point of childish name-calling, and pretend like your scumread is so axiomatically strong that it shapes how you view every other single slot. it's trash play Norway and it makes it hard for me not to think that I was right and you feel the need to discredit everything I do in order to survive.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Basically, if you're town you fucked up by posting that piece of crap case on me GL. Because i have huge issues with un-tunneling someone that casually jumps on me when i've put in effort into the game and says shit like this:
In post 302, GuiltyLion wrote:"I implore you to abandon this push"? Norway I don't remember you ever speaking so awkwardly formally like this in our games together?
And questioning what "the point" of my posts were, etc...

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

the only thing you did that was worth anything prior to my 302 was to try to convince Quick to stop tunneling on Truth, which while not inherently scummy, is not unfakeable from scum. there was no point to any of the rest of your posts, and they did not affect any of the early game in any significant fashion. fite me about it.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

It also only just now occurs to me that you said my RVS vote pinged you pretty hard, as evidenced by you calling it out at the time, but you didn't bother to vote me and instead wanted to 'pressure' Nauci with your first vote. Why? Why didn't you vote me out the gate to begin with, if my RVS post pinged you so hard?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Whatever dude. I don't care to refute your endless posts. I scum hunt and your case on me was scummy.
That's good enough for me.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”