NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 648, GuiltyLion wrote:Why didn't you vote me out the gate to begin with, if my RVS post pinged you so hard?
Are you for real with this? :lol:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yes I am serious. You claimed later in that my post "pinged you hard". why didn't you vote me if that's the case?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 645, GuiltyLion wrote:it's trash play Norway and it makes it hard for me not to think that I was right and you feel the need to discredit everything I do in order to survive.
And why wouldn't i just switch gears to Popopo instead of keeping up a push on you if i was mafia here? You've clearly shown yourself to be willing to switch there. So if i was attempting to discredit your push like you said, all i would need to do is say "ah yes, you convinced me! Popopo is scum!" and your case on me would no longer had been of any relevance. So unless this scenario is exactly me/Popopo scum. Your theory about me "desperately attempting to discredit a case" is flawed beyond measure.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 651, GuiltyLion wrote:why didn't you vote me if that's the case?
Pinging means i keep an eye on someone to see if they do more suspicious shit. It doesn't mean i'm going to put all of my cards on the table immediately and vote/scum case/spit someone in the eye just because one of their RVS posts made me raise an eyebrow.
Yawn, boring.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 652, NorwegianboyEE wrote:and your case on me would no longer had been of any relevance.
This is especially obvious when we consider that you literally said "i do not belive Norwee/Popopo are scum teammates. Only one of them is scum" earlier.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 652, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And why wouldn't i just switch gears to Popopo instead of keeping up a push on you if i was mafia here? You've clearly shown yourself to be willing to switch there. So if i was attempting to discredit your push like you said, all i would need to do is say "ah yes, you convinced me! Popopo is scum!" and your case on me would no longer had been of any relevance. So unless this scenario is exactly me/Popopo scum. Your theory about me "desperately attempting to discredit a case" is flawed beyond measure.
wait what, there's plenty of reasons to not switch gears to popopopopopopopopo, if you're mafia and popopopopopopopop is town

-You might find it hard/difficult to fake convincingly
-You could want to stick with me and see if a popopopopopopopopop mislynch could go through without you, in which case a) GL looks bad and b) you can then play the 'I told you so, GL is scum!!' card on D2
-You might be worried town!popopopopopopopop, or other townies, would find your switch scummy, especially if a popopopopopopopopopopopopopop mislynch goes through

Further, this just reinforces my point, I'm not sure I understand what you're speaking to here. I said you have been attempting to discredit "everything I do", which includes my cases on other players. Your play by not switching to popopopopopopopop is entirely consistent with "minimize GL's voice and spread as much paranoia/doubt about him as possible", which I'm saying would be your agenda if you're scum and I caught you early.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 655, GuiltyLion wrote:-You could want to stick with me and see if a popopopopopopopopop mislynch could go through without you, in which case a) GL looks bad and b) you can then play the 'I told you so, GL is scum!!' card on D2
Nah, i would just nightkill you buddy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 655, GuiltyLion wrote:Your play by not switching to popopopopopopopop is entirely consistent with "minimize GL's voice and spread as much paranoia/doubt about him as possible", which I'm saying would be your agenda if you're scum and I caught you early.
Yes, but this is all ignoring the fact that i am not scum. Which you seem to not even be considering right now.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 653, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pinging means i keep an eye on someone to see if they do more suspicious shit. It doesn't mean i'm going to put all of my cards on the table immediately and vote/scum case/spit someone in the eye just because one of their RVS posts made me raise an eyebrow.
-But you did basically put your cards on the table when you called it out in , you just didn't vote.

-Further, RVS is the lowest information state, it is the exact time you want to be generating content and creating information. If you're town, you had a scumread, and chose not to pursue it. Because you don't want to "spit in my eye"? Why should you be afraid of that? Town should not be afraid of conflict and pushing people, that's how you find scum
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 655, GuiltyLion wrote:Your play by not switching to popopopopopopopop is entirely consistent with "minimize GL's voice and spread as much paranoia/doubt about him as possible", which I'm saying would be your agenda if you're scum and I caught you early.
I kinda don't think that is the way Norway plays as Scum at all.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GL seems to be coming up with more and more contrived reasons to keep up an scumread on me. While i've kept to my principles the whole way.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 657, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Which you seem to not even be considering right now.
I am considering it, that's why we're having this whole conversation. If I was convinced you were scum I'd just be voteparking you and calling other townies to vote you.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 660, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL seems to be coming up with more and more contrived reasons to keep up an scumread on me.
Also like

I can imagine where you're coming from here, but have some self-awareness dude. Nearly every post you make is trying to get me lynched and shading me, especially a few times when I'm not around in the thread. You have on multiple occasions rejected opportunities to re-evaluate on my slot, even when prompted by other players in the game.

At a certain point it's difficult for me to just accept 'this is town!Norway, but he's locked onto you to the point that he's said he won't reconsider or vote anyone else today, despite you making a whole host of efforts to interact with other players and extend olive branches, despite the fact that you feel you've debunked his case pretty thoroughly, despite the fact that you think you should generally look pretty town to players who know you by now'. So I'm willing to accept that I may be wrong but it's really hard to play a game as town with somebody death tunneling you the whole time and not constantly be thinking and re-evaluating on 'why can't they see that I'm town'.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

especially since we played scum together! Like did you see me make any "shit tier cases" as scum in Nomination? does this play fit the profile of what you expect from me as scum? You said yourself earlier that I can't play scum well. I'm writing witty bantz all over the place on the fly over here, that's not me as scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does scum!you got for AtE here...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you want to lynch Popopo only today? Or did you state having other leads?

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

anyway, here's what I'm thinking, cause I'm not sure these past few back and forths are gonna be useful to others
In post 659, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I kinda don't think that is the way Norway plays as Scum at all.
I will trust Quick on this and I do think you have a good point that scum!you is probably more likely to just NK me and suck up to me instead of death tunnel me like this. I think your pride was hurt/offended when I cased you and your play is consistent with that. I'm going to try to drop the suspicion for now and try to solve for scums outside of you, and right now that lands me in a pool of {popppopopopopopopop, osuka, NDMath, Glitch, Looker}.

If you wanna keep voting me and trying to get me lynched I can't control that, and I'll try to stop getting baited so much, but I will state as definitively as I can that your scumread on me is going to cause a huge blindspot in the rest of your reads.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 445, GuiltyLion wrote:Townies: CSF, Nauci, Lickety, Candy Shop
don't feel like voting today but maybe a scum: Looker, osuka
has not played the game yet: rozyroz
self-resolving: Truth
could see myself voting today: mavsfan, glitch
one of these two is scum: Norway, popopopopoppopopoopp
Why the fuck are you townreading Candy Shop?

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:36 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 662, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 660, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GL seems to be coming up with more and more contrived reasons to keep up an scumread on me.
Also like

I can imagine where you're coming from here, but have some self-awareness dude. Nearly every post you make is trying to get me lynched and shading me, especially a few times when I'm not around in the thread. You have on multiple occasions rejected opportunities to re-evaluate on my slot, even when prompted by other players in the game.

At a certain point it's difficult for me to just accept 'this is town!Norway, but he's locked onto you to the point that he's said he won't reconsider or vote anyone else today, despite you making a whole host of efforts to interact with other players and extend olive branches, despite the fact that you feel you've debunked his case pretty thoroughly, despite the fact that you think you should generally look pretty town to players who know you by now'. So I'm willing to accept that I may be wrong but it's really hard to play a game as town with somebody death tunneling you the whole time and not constantly be thinking and re-evaluating on 'why can't they see that I'm town'.
Pretty much the def of TvT right here.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 667, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why the fuck are you townreading Candy Shop?
I think he's playing without an agenda in a way that feels pure

like how often do maf actually open with a push for NL, if there's a scum chat he would have talked about that and his buddies would say it's dumb, I don't think it reads or feels like an intentional dumbtell gambit.

Further, I really liked the way he approached the Truth claim (contrast with Glitch), I think he asked some thoughtful questions without trying to manipulate/spin Truth's play and I feel they show that he's engaged with the mechanics/roles at play, which is consistent with what he said about his past mafia history

The only weird thing is that he hasn't commented on a lot, and I'd like him to participate in the thread conversation more, but I don't smell any scum in his posts that he's made.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 669, GuiltyLion wrote:like how often do maf actually open with a push for NL
He wasn't the one that opened up with it thought. So he might have just looked at Truth's no lynch post and thought "ah, i better sheep this for the towncred"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or was it he that did it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It was him, never mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I expected more from NDMath.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Popopo, can you tell me your actual reads now? Our contract is rescinded.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”