he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 839, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 825, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 760, Green Crayons wrote:Not_Mafia- town Honestly not sure how folks can’t see between the lines with his posting.
I don't see between the lines, care to explain?
You can't just ISO NM. He posts in response to what is actually happening in the game.
All he says is inane things like vote x, x is scum
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Because, despite you claiming my BM/Clidd vote is lazy and farside saying it's a bad push, I'm an OG believer in a BM vote. I'm happy to vote farside tomorrow, especially if BM/Clidd is scum.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 850, Dunnstral wrote:All he says is inane things like vote x, x is scum
Generally in response to X having just posted. So look at X's posts and see if there's something worthwhile to suspect.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Green Crayons »

^^^ I say generally. I think he's done it once or twice with BM/Clidd, recalling off the top of my head. After that he's just trying to get people to wagon.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

viewtopic.php?p=11865547#p11865547

Battle Mage appears to be playing the same in this game as they are in this game

The last post they made in this game was really towny

Clidd lurking out is NAI
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 706, Not_Mafia wrote:Dunn vote clidd
In post 716, Not_Mafia wrote:HK vote clidd
In post 721, Not_Mafia wrote:Please vote clidd before your V/LA
In post 811, Not_Mafia wrote:
I
n
t
e
n
t
t
o
h
a
m
m
e
r
c
l
i
d
d
!
In post 818, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 816, geraintm wrote:
In post 815, Not_Mafia wrote:You suck
this is true, but I am not trying to spread my suckiness
Vote clidd then
In post 840, Not_Mafia wrote:Dunn just vote clidd please
In post 847, Not_Mafia wrote:
I
n
t
e
n
t
t
o
h
a
m
m
e
r
c
l
i
d
d
!
When was the last time clidd actually posted?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 852, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 850, Dunnstral wrote:All he says is inane things like vote x, x is scum
Generally in response to X having just posted. So look at X's posts and see if there's something worthwhile to suspect.
I don't understand why this reactionary style is garnerign townreads, especially when no, I don't think that is the case that there is something worthwhile to suspect the majority of the time
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 851, Green Crayons wrote:Because, despite you claiming my BM/Clidd vote is lazy and farside saying it's a bad push, I'm an OG believer in a BM vote. I'm happy to vote farside tomorrow, especially if BM/Clidd is scum.
Why not vote farside now?

You think your BM case is more convincing than reading farside's posts right now? Is it just because clidd is closer to the votes needed to lynch?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Hm, when was the last time geraintm placed a vote...
In post 25, geraintm wrote:
In post 17, notscience wrote:
In post 16, farside22 wrote:Town or scum im enjoying hk-50 commitment for posting style.
this was the 12th post afer mine VOTE: notscience
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 848, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 836, farside22 wrote:That's a lie, you were pushing your scum read on votato that game
Well yes, I led a wagon on someone I believed to be scum

And then it clearly wasn't happening due to hard resistance from a certain player, so I led a wagon on someone else who was suspicious who said player would vote
In post 836, farside22 wrote:and I'm bad at looking at meta from games I was not part of.
OK.
In post 836, farside22 wrote:So asking me to search every game from you while providing no evidence to contradict is not something I should have to do.
I can dig up the games myself, but if you can't read meta off of them there's no point, is there.
In post 836, farside22 wrote:No case found that you made, other then what I tunnel, which I did and do.
You are open to having your opinion changed as town. I've seen you tunnel in animals mafia
In post 836, farside22 wrote:Again this is not a case and you are just OMGUS at this point.
I shouldn't have to keep chanting that you need to explain yourself over and over again. You know I want a response and yes I can change my mind but only if the player I'm pushing actually engages in the game.
So why are you being stubborn about it?
Why the need to wait to respond to the contractions?
In post 836, farside22 wrote:So again all you are doing is OMGUS to players that push you as a scum read.
When everyone is going insane there isn't much room left to look for sane, reasonable scum hiding among the rest of the players. Also, is it really omgus when over half the playerlist is pushing me? Who am I supposed to push that is an *approved push*?
Most players are voting BM. If you think that player is town why are you not pushing there?
In post 854, Dunnstral wrote:viewtopic.php?p=11865547#p11865547

Battle Mage appears to be playing the same in this game as they are in this game

The last post they made in this game was really towny

Clidd lurking out is NAI
This I actually agree with.

Would have been nice had you made more of a post like this then staying silent. I still don't get why mala's timing is off based on the early start or why it's scummy when you stated the same thing.
Can you at least walk me through your thought process?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 857, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 851, Green Crayons wrote:Because, despite you claiming my BM/Clidd vote is lazy and farside saying it's a bad push, I'm an OG believer in a BM vote. I'm happy to vote farside tomorrow, especially if BM/Clidd is scum.

You think your BM case is more convincing than reading farside's posts right now? Is it just because clidd is closer to the votes needed to lynch?

You realize there is no case on me right?
Your pushing votes that is based on me voting you and you not responding to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

This comment in 859 was mine:

I shouldn't have to keep chanting that you need to explain yourself over and over again. You know I want a response and yes I can change my mind but only if the player I'm pushing actually engages in the game.
So why are you being stubborn about it?
Why the need to wait to respond to the contractions?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 859, farside22 wrote:Most players are voting BM. If you think that player is town why are you not pushing there?
The entire game is voting Me/Clidd, except:

Me
Clidd
geraintm

I could push almost literally anyone and it would be someone on me or clidd
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 861, farside22 wrote:Why the need to wait to respond to the contractions?
When the game gets boring I start skipping stuff and only responding to what I see. That's what happened.
In post 860, farside22 wrote:

The case on you is that your push is bad and I don't have wiggleroom to try to find reasonable scum blending in with unreasonable scum/town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 862, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 859, farside22 wrote:Most players are voting BM. If you think that player is town why are you not pushing there?
The entire game is voting Me/Clidd, except:

Me
Clidd
geraintm

I could push almost literally anyone and it would be someone on me or clidd
I didn't really look at the vote count when I said that obvious. I also ask the mod to hold the day till clidd is replaced.
So I know you think NM is scum (he is pretty much just always one liners and threats of hammering) so I don't know why you see him scum above others. Mala yes I saw her actions being under the radar and as I said GC's game play is no where near as inquistive as his past games. Plus his scum reads make no sense.
With Votato I have a soft spot as his reads in a large mini were pretty bad and he worked with scum that game. I give him a bit of leeway till something comes off like it did in Animal Upick. I think bob is town and SG as well.
Still not sure about NS, he has been pretty low under the radar about his thoughts as well.

VOTE: Green Crayon

Still grumbling at you for ignoring me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 863, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 861, farside22 wrote:Why the need to wait to respond to the contractions?
When the game gets boring I start skipping stuff and only responding to what I see. That's what happened.
In post 860, farside22 wrote:

The case on you is that your push is bad and I don't have wiggleroom to try to find reasonable scum blending in with unreasonable scum/town
I'm just the most vocal about it. I don't stop till I get a response. That's just my way.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not scumreading Green crayons from his interaction with me just now, and I wasn't before that either. That vote is a pass from me.

I'll vote somebody else because you are being more flexible.

VOTE: HK 50
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 803, geraintm wrote:
In post 656, stungun0404 wrote:
Can you see my points here? Anything you disagree with or cannot understand?

--------------------------

I also agree with Mala that I also would not want you to skate through this game as scum behind what would be a lazy facade here for scum to implement. And I also used to be mislynched a lot D1, or at the very least was very much mislynch bait like Mala said she has been as town, but I have certainly become a more difficult D1 lynch as town over time.
you make valid points....but I am not going to vote for the sake of it. I feel awful when I get bamboozled into a vote/lynch because of pressure when I don't want to vote for soeone, I just want to avoid that as much as I can when I don't want to vote for someone.
when I do think someone is vote worthy, I will stick with them for a long long time - see my last game with trollie
So do you town read or scum read BM/clidd and dun. As if you scum read them then why do you not want to vote for them and if you town read them why do you not want to place serious vote elsewhere. AS if you were town I would have expected you to try and push a new lynch if you believed both of them to be town. And even if you were only sure one or even just felt it was town or that case benign pushed against that slot was bad. I would have thought if you were town that you would either push the other, in order to try and sort them. Or like the former try to push a new lynch.

As all i can see is that you don't like shoguns push on bm as you reply allot to him in regards to his bm push and state that you don't town read him.

So what do you town or scum read the slots clidd and dun?

And if you town read them why do you not want to push the lynch off your town reads. But instead in effect sitting on the fence while the clock ticks down to deadline. Leaving your vote on your rvs pick. A vote that if you are town wouldn't do anything to achieve getting who you think might be scum lynched. And increases the odds some you think is town gets lynched instead while you do nothing.

So if you are town , who do you want to vote for? Even if it isn't one of clid/bm or dun. As we are 2 days to deadline and you have not cast a serious vote at all. Not even a weak pressure vote.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:57 am

Post by notscience »

In post 864, farside22 wrote:Still not sure about NS, he has been pretty low under the radar about his thoughts as well.
I’ve been vla for most of the day and I dare say pretty up front when I’m not

I wish mala was here for a second opinion on you :(
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:04 am

Post by notscience »

Maybe I could go for farside with my double vote.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:05 am

Post by notscience »

Dunn looks town and i don’t feel comfortable with lynching clidd.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:07 am

Post by notscience »

Dp what do you think of stun
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:13 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 858, Dunnstral wrote:Hm, when was the last time geraintm placed a vote...
In post 25, geraintm wrote:
In post 17, notscience wrote:
In post 16, farside22 wrote:Town or scum im enjoying hk-50 commitment for posting style.
this was the 12th post afer mine VOTE: notscience
yep. not seen anyone so far in this game I am confident is scum. there aren't even many people I want lynched for other reasons like not being useful.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Where is clidd?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:16 am

Post by notscience »

Probably flakes from the site for some reason it’s not a scumtell
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST