votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:09 am

Post by votato »

In post 874, notscience wrote:Probably flakes from the site for some reason it’s not a scumtell
why are you so insistent on defending clidd?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:11 am

Post by notscience »

Are you somehow surprised I’m vehemently arguing against a wagon I think is going to flip green? People just keep asking hurrdurr where is he, it’s been more than 24 hours. I commented on the timeframe too, yes just as a nudge that he was supposed to do things but if someone site flakes it’s sketchy as fuck that’s the primary thing people keep talking about to Lynch him
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:14 am

Post by votato »

i mean sure, we cant lynch the slot right this instance. but the slot was scummy long before clidd subbed in, and clidd did nothing to change that. what was your feeling about BM?
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:16 am

Post by votato »

the simple solution is some combination of clidd/dunn/gerain/farside. although farside is chainsaw attacking clidd by attacking you for defending clidd, so maybe farside and clidd cant be scum together.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:17 am

Post by notscience »

I’m gonna reread his iso because I had him null before but I have errand to run.

Lynch farside with me?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 134, HK 50 wrote:
[Observation:]
How curious. It seems others had pings about master malakitten, yet did not share the same rationale my process had. In any case, at least it served to move the game forward.

[Clarification:]
I had no issues with the votato/Hk50 scum point (Although I firmly disagree with such a coupling and the reasons behind it. Besides, be paired with an organic? My vocalizer cannot begin to describe the level of disgust). My issue was simply the volume of master malakitten posts regarding to the matter being greater than how it was being progressed. In other words, it felt malakitten was overdoing the analysis to appear to be scumhunting despite not changing her stance on the matter since the first post made on it.
In post 56, Malakittens wrote:
In post 52, HK 50 wrote:
In post 44, Malakittens wrote:
Now taking a deeper look into HT50.
If one of Vot or HT50 flips scum I’m ok with them being partnered. This is HT50’s first game. I obv get it that’s it’s an alt account. But the whole knowledge felt off to me
[Query:]
Addtionally, what was the extent of this "deeper look"? What methodology was used?
Your total topic. I don’t know who your main is and honestly I’m not going to waste the little time I have to try to sort it out. You’re playing an old gimmick and that’s fine with me. As long as it doesn’t interfere with trying to sort you I’m ok with that.
[Answer:]
My true master and I operate on a vast difference in approaches. Nonetheless, we both agree on the ruthless, efficent approach to playing mafia.
In post 165, HK 50 wrote:
In post 138, Malakittens wrote:Hm. I really did just like HK 137. But I want to see how that progresses
In post 144, Malakittens wrote:That post has a bad gut feeling, but will wait for redemption
[Interrogation:
Master Malakitten, you have made several posts showing a stance without explaining it nor fully committing to it. Please explain your pings. Has the interaction with master bob3141 reached a finite conclusion read wise considering you town ping both of us?
In post 169, HK 50 wrote:
Spoiler: Master notscience posts about master malakitten
In post 70, notscience wrote:I don’t think she’s scummy for that I don’t like her 64 but I’m still reacquainting myself

I also just realized I told her I’m not voting her yet but my rvs is still on her and feel dumb
In post 74, notscience wrote:I don’t really get the farside scumread either because I’ve been agreeing with every one of her posts ;)

But no seriously I think her mala read makes decent sense especially given the info available thus far

Pedit-

Eh. Seemed over the top to me, but as I said I’m still getting reacquainted and it’s why I’m not pushing it besides my first comment and your questions.
In post 84, notscience wrote:For the record I didn’t get the reference until votato explained it but as I said in my iso it’s a billion dollar franchise it’s not a surprise some people know it
In post 102, notscience wrote:
In post 98, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 70, notscience wrote:I don’t think she’s scummy for that I don’t like her 64 but I’m still reacquainting myself

I also just realized I told her I’m not voting her yet but my rvs is still on her and feel dumb
Ns, this feels so noncommittal and I'm not a fan right now
You’re a towel

I didn’t think wagoning mala would be fruitful at this point in time and wanted to let it develop
In post 145, notscience wrote:I’m alive

Mala who’s scum

Master Notscience what is your actual views on Master Malakitten?

In posts 70 and 74, you agree that there are posts that ping you as potentially mafia esk. However, come post 145 it seems this is no longer your current thought process.
In post 204, HK 50 wrote:
In post 171, notscience wrote:I’m giving mala space bc I’m nice and also a wee bit drunk

There’s more than one way to skin a huma- a ca- an animal
[Rebuttal:]
Space to do what exactly? You asked a similar question to Masters Doctorpepper and Farside right afterwards which indicated to my sensors it was directed towards townish people in your perspective. Or is this wrong?

[Accusation:]
During the Farside vs Malakitten interaction, you simultaneously supported farside read while also pleading the case that somebody not knowing the reference is NAI. I would have no issue with this had you committed to something like: "Master Farside push was good for the info at the time, but ultimately I find the points raised to be NAI".

In short, I see you as someone who is fencesitting. Your actions seemed planned to respond to whatever the threads focus was at the time. When master Malakitten was being pushed, you voiced suspicion in post 70 and 74 fueling it. When the pressure waned and was redirected to Dunnstral/farside, you casually begin to treat master malakitten as town tonally.

[Unrelated Answer:]
Indeed, there are many ways to deleather an organic being. The easiest of course is to set the still breathing body over a roasting fire to soften the skin. A quick few dashes with a vibrosword tends to be all you need afterwards master. Shall I give more methodology?
In post 307, HK 50 wrote:
In post 256, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 168, HK 50 wrote:
[Statement:]
The lack of actual discussion is making my circuits moderately irritated. There cannot be ruthless slaughter like this.

VOTE: Dunnstral

Master Battle Mage feel free to explain the basis of your read.
I agree with your vote but your line of questioning was not leading to this, what do you really feel about Dunn?
[Confession:]
I'll fully admit my vote on master Dunnstral is more me agreeing with what's been said about him. Call it sheeping if you will. I want to see commitment either from him defending the master malakitten or moving from it rather than the statements he has given so far.
In post 261, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 191, stungun0404 wrote:I am currently a few pages into reading, but would like to make a request. @HK50, I love your posting style -- so nothing against it -- but could you possibly use less sophisticated words to get your points across? I can understand what you are saying if I really spend time looking into your every post, but it is very hard to read some of your posts on the surface.

Another reason I ask this is because using a ton of more complicated words makes it more difficult than normal to read your intentions. This posting style could be extremely effective for scum to hide behind, because it is an easy way for them to blanket their intentions, because a lot more effort is needed than typical to truly assess their motives.

This. This is a good town post. Encapsulates my feelings. Great entrance and I think you're town

In fact, I think HK not breaking his posting pattern might actually make me question him
Explain the bold.
In post 262, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 200, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 199, notscience wrote:So we moved from video game debate to vernacular debate
don't get medical with me! :eek:
Anyone got a meta read on BM? Is he more jokey and not serious as town or scum?
Answer:]
His jokey nature is shared among his town and scum play. The emoji usage etc. There are some differences that can be used, although they come latter. To summarize them: you have to look at overall motivation in his posts in accordance to the gamestate.
In post 506, HK 50 wrote:
[Ineffectual mentality:]
Currently my circuits are quite encumbered by vast amounts of backproccesses.

In the mundane sense, I'm the equivalent of being "very tired and stressed" for an organic.

As such, I shall not come to correct you all on who scum is just yet no no no. I am going to enjoy a nice long diagnostic in my quarters. However, to avoid being struck with the very overdue prod, know this: master Dunnstral still looks scummy. This is not the prod dodge you are looking for.

[Statement:]
I also wasnt aware you could actually give another player control of your vote. Interesting.
In post 607, HK 50 wrote:(Please be aware that there are approximately 13 pages since I last picked up, so in the interest of not clogging the thread I'm not talking about every post. If there is something I missed that you are dying to know my take on, let me know. Otherwise I'm just getting what I feel is important)

Spoiler: stungun votato interaction
In post 274, stungun0404 wrote:Lol, that's funny enough to get me to move off your wagon :lol:

VOTE: Votato
In post 288, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 284, votato wrote:probably town? Dunno, there are mostly just questions coming from hk and not much analysis
Not a bad point. Would like to see HK produce an analysis when they get the chance.
In post 295, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 284, votato wrote:probably town? Dunno, there are mostly just questions coming from hk and not much analysis
I will say, I don't really like that your vote is on HK if you think he is probably town... we are past RVS.
In post 323, stungun0404 wrote:@Votato, who do you think is most likely scum between geraintm, Dunnstral and Green Crayons?

If you give me a good enough response to this, I may be moved to vote elsewhere, so I really want to see some serious thought applied here.
In post 324, votato wrote:
In post 321, Green Crayons wrote:
@Votato:
are you apathetic as scum?
generally im very active as scum. in my completed games so far that's very much been my meta. will have an update soon that we can discuss. but as scum i'm always engaged on day 1 at least. as town im frequently bored day 1 and dont really pick up my posting much until later in the game. day 1 sucks, but it mostly sucks when you're town.

i do much prefer playing as scum.

@stungun, im not sure that id say any of them are scum. none of them have really posted enough for me to get reads on them. my gut would say geraintm? i liked the case someone made there. wasnt that you?

i can point to a few towngames where i was very lurky day 1 until pressure mounted on me. day 1 pressure on me is good to get me active and posting, but it isnt so good for my reads. when im allowed to just lurk and observe for a bit, my reads tend to be very good. i will also say that im still figuring out how to approach day 1, and so my playstyle probably alters quite a bit from game to game.

notsci is an interesting slot FMPOV. notsci may have a slight bias towards scumreading me. especially when i lurk. so that made me initially townread notsci's push on me. but im also somewhat convinced by people attacking notsci for the lazy vote. but the lazy vote could again be explained by a bias towards scumreading me.
In post 325, stungun0404 wrote:Votato, I am going to sort through your meta to see if I confirm what you said about your activity levels.

In the meantime, would you be willing to vote geriantm?
In post 326, stungun0404 wrote:Reason I ask is I am willing to go there, but it seems like there is a lack of push, and that makes it difficult to get anything going there.
In post 327, votato wrote:uh id have to take a quick look back over the ISO and your(?) case, but i think so. you want me to do that?

my scumgames are animals upick (probably not that helpful since i was caught super early and hardbussed by the whole scumteam), and micro 938: butterfly mafia.
newbie 2006 is a game where i lurked and basically got killed for it as town. there are others but id have to go look to see which ones they are.
In post 328, stungun0404 wrote:Yeah, at the moment that is the only wagon which I would really like switching to.
In post 334, stungun0404 wrote:You were town in this game and were very active at the start (22 posts on the first day and then a big analysis immediately starting the next day), which contradicts the activity argument.
viewtopic.php?p=11763957&user_select%5B ... #p11763957

And so did the newbie 2006 game you cited, you had 12 posts on the first day the game was available.
viewtopic.php?p=11902283&user_select%5B ... #p11902283

This game, you had 3 posts and then disappeared for about 3 days, until a wagon formed on you.

While you may be fairly active in some of your scum games, this evidence does not suggest that in your town games you are always lurking at the start. Thus, I don't think this initial analysis into your gameplay is very alignment-indicative, as it seems you are breaking pattern regardless of alignment.
In post 339, stungun0404 wrote:OK, when you return, you know who I would like you to look into. In the meantime, I have no reason to move off of you because I honestly cannot verify from your meta that you are telling the truth.
In post 347, stungun0404 wrote:
Just noting that the vote on Votato is now L-2.
Be careful adding another vote, because votato could self-hammer, or someone else could before we get the chance to hear back from Votato, ending the day phase sooner than preferable.
In post 350, votato wrote:so i painstakingly went over geraintm's entire ISO. there isnt even a an attempt to pretend to scumhunt. that slot definitely deserves pressure, but he is so brazen that I'm guessing town over scum actually. maybe. i dunno, its worth voting there and forcing some effort out of the slot.

The dunn thing does actually seem like a plausible scumslip.
*votato pushes BM a bit*
In post 386, stungun0404 wrote:GC has a fair point, geraintm is still voting not science based off RVS reasoning, which is just a very lazy vote park that is not seemingly going to get us anywhere this day phase. I'm not real fond of it.

If he's town, it's as though he is playing a scared game, and I also don't really like that. If he is scum, it makes sense; he wants to stay in the background.

@GC: if you had to guess, what do you think geraintm's alignment is?
In post 389, stungun0404 wrote:Does anyone have experience with scum Dunnstral? I have only played with town Dunnstral as scum to my recollection (2 times).

I know that as town he is not the hardest player to sort, but he still is a little bit tricky. He is easier to sort than nm for sure.

Also, he might get easier by the day, but he also might not. So I am not totally against a lynch there, but would just prefer to keep him in for two reasons. One is he is one of the few players I have experience with, so I might be able to read him better as the game progresses. And two, I do not really find what he has done so far to be super scummy, and if anything the push against him gives me a slight intuition he might be town. I could be wrong there, and I would like to see him post more, but I am not super suspicious.

I do think it is very likely, however, that if one Votato/Dunn is scum, the other is not, and should be assumed to be town. I just don't see them as connected, as votato has made very little mention of Dunn in his posts and Dunn throwing votato out of the blue as a scum partner to someone... wouldn't seem like the smartest plan if they were scum partners? I mean, that's a little bold, drawing that much attention to you
and
your partner?

Stungun's interaction and handling of Votato was the first thing that popped out to me, mainly due to the formers actions. There are points of the interaction where I doubt the genuineness of the votato push by them was for pressure, and rather, was a set up to further a push on germ.

First is post , which introduces the lead in read progression on genermitn. I dont mind this in isolation or from part of votato's post since votato was a bit more vocal about the slot. I could see Town!stungun attempting to do a reaction test to see if votato hard commits to scum reading germ. As a form of survival for example. However, stungun already knew that votato liked their case on germ from the same post (324) meaning such an test would already be flawed. For votato to commit to the scum read, all he would have to do is analyze what part of the case he agrees or disagrees with. Its and though that begins to draw the line between a bad test and stungun having different motives.

In order to understand why 326 and 328 are problematic, we need to look at votato's . I know, it may seem werid to prove the past with the future, but in this case the later actions of stungun helps highlight the importance of the eariler ones. 350 is votato's analysis of germ. Which even he admits to farside is wishy washy. What's intresting about this post is that stungun post after this doesn't remotely try to analyze this and instead voices support for germ. Remember, stungun wanted to see critical thinking from votato and more importantly just had a reason to doubt votato further over concluding that the meta defense was NAI. I would conclude if somebody i accused of needing to make more logical content made a washy analysis and went on to self admit it, that they may infact warrant further analysis. That wasn't the case. Coupled with posts like 326 and 328, I dont feel stungun really cared about reading votato and wanted to simply push germ, giving the illusion they cared about sorting votato while trying to convince him to hop on. Posts after the meta case, , also support this.

Further, I can see why scum!stungun would want to have votato on that wagon: scapegoat. Assuming scum!stungun and town!germ., votato would of look horrendous if the mislynch went through having hoped on while being pressured. This buys mafia another free lynch potentially without much effort. Depending on if someone like Dunn

All in all, I dont believe the votato interaction by stungun was done for what was claimed. I wouldnt be surprised if Dunnstral is scum and stungun picked to pressure other LHFesk players in a bid to protect Dunnstral.

(Catching up)
In post 707, HK 50 wrote:I'm still not particularly into this game mentally. Since there is a case on me and some confusion about the stun gun post, I'll respond for the sake of trying to keep both trains going.

As for the dunn point that got cut off from the stungun post I made eariler: my point was the push on germ could be to divert attention from the dunn wagon which lines up with stun guns stance on the wagon. Stungun has been offering counter resistances to that wagon while voting occasionally there for noncommittal reasons like "pressure" when i skimmed forward through there ISO.

Anyways now to the case:
In post 695, stungun0404 wrote:Next, a very short case on association from HK50's posts. HK has really not talked at all about either of Votato or BM in a scummy sense, but also doesn't really appear to be truly scumhunting in general. So that is something to keep an eye on.

Further, HK is on the counterwagon of Dunnstral, which could be seen as protecting a potential partner in Clidd/BM.

HK is only voting Dunnstral, per his because "he agrees with what has been said about him." This is a lazy sheep vote. Does that seem like genuine scumhunting to you? Especially since he's voteparked there?

Spoiler: Scumteam Case from HK's posts
HK interestingly utilized my interactions with Votato against me to support cases that are a bit of a stretch about me being scum, in his .

Further, HK also conveniently flipped on his early town indication on me he expressed in , saying that he "felt better about me" because he thinks I used "bad townie logic." But then, suddenly in , in my interactions with Votato, he frames it so that he can make me look scummier AND concludes nothing negative on Votato, perhaps making his partner look better?
First off I have scum/town hunted. Example A: my handling of non science and malakitten. Example B (strong example): my progression on bob and the logic behind it. Example C: the doctor pepper pressure over my posting style.

Those are the only points that come to my head. Saying I havent scum hunted at all this game because I've been demoralized and havent been posting as much recently is a misrepstation in every way.

Yes I'm on the counterwagon. Yes I am voting dunn because I agree with what others have said. No, I havent quite saw anything to sway my opinion. This point is mostly preflip associations so there isnt much to debate here.

As for the spoilers info:

Point one: if we are playing the association game, how could it not be also an example of a HK 50/Germ. Team as well? You seemed to pull this just to loosely support the association point rather than actually having it be a fleshed out point.

Point two: What prevents me from switching my reads on any player? I didnt "conveniently flipped my read", I changed stances because I saw something scummy from you.

You also horribly misrepresented my town indications about you in 304. It wasnt about your bad logic that I town read you. It was the fact you were pressuring multiple slots naturally and forcing info out. The "bad logic" was referring to your fallacies in handling my posts, and was more expressing what I didnt like that what I did.
Spoiler: fallacy explanation
In both the posts you made about me early into day 1, you concluded with a statement that can be summed up as: "I as scum do X as well, therefore hk 50 could be scum"

This is two types of fallacies. First is a strawman fallacy as I can't refute your scum meta since it's your meta. This introduces no real counter play from a defense side since what am I going to disagree with? That you dont do X as scum?

The second one is the bigger issue though: Fallacy of Credibility. Your scum meta is simply not the textbook definition of how everyone plays scum. There are scum that goes balls to the wall and do ridiculous things because they can. To say I'm going to operate like your scum meta because its "the norm" displays a level of credibility to your arguement that simply isnt true.

Furthermore, if town!me sees it as your interaction being done to manipulate votato into voting germ., WHY would I say something negative about him? You imply that I should be saying that votato is scummy there and because I'm not it's a sign of association. That doesn't make sense with the context of 607.
In post 731, HK 50 wrote:If anyone can link the post link to the main BM case that would be swell because I'm sure as hell too lazy to dig for it.

I can be convinced of scum BM despite disagreeing with the votato pairing. I want Dunnstral though preferably because it gives more information. Just off the top of my head:

If scum:
-Depending on the formation of the BM wagon, this could point to town BM if it was heavily pushed for without much countermeasure (aka mafia allowed it to happen).
-Stunguns stance on Dunnstral throughout day 1
-Farside, GC, and bob are pretty surely town
-votato is town due to the opening post by Dunnstral
-malakitten is prob town too although I need to revisit that.

If town:
-Farside/bob scum equity goes up (this is my bargaining chip. You want to see my little secret? Gotta keep my robot ass alive and flip Dunnstral).
-im wrong about stungun most likely and they are town
-BM/Clidd equity for scum goes up.
-Im sure there are points that help sort conscience, malakitten, and GC.

I confess it doesnt help solve the militank nor Germy germ, but I also confess I stop paying attention to such weaklings
In post 737, HK 50 wrote:
In post 734, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 731, HK 50 wrote:If anyone can link the post link to the main BM case that would be swell because I'm sure as hell too lazy to dig for it.

I can be convinced of scum BM despite disagreeing with the votato pairing. I want Dunnstral though preferably because it gives more information. Just off the top of my head:

If scum:
-Depending on the formation of the BM wagon, this could point to town BM if it was heavily pushed for without much countermeasure (aka mafia allowed it to happen).

-Stunguns stance on Dunnstral throughout day 1
-Farside, GC, and bob are pretty surely town
-votato is town due to the opening post by Dunnstral

-malakitten is prob town too although I need to revisit that.

If town:
-Farside/bob scum equity goes up (this is my bargaining chip. You want to see my little secret? Gotta keep my robot ass alive and flip Dunnstral).

-im wrong about stungun most likely and they are town
-BM/Clidd equity for scum goes up.

-Im sure there are points that help sort conscience, malakitten, and GC.

I confess it doesnt help solve the militank nor Germy germ, but I also confess I stop paying attention to such weaklings
There has been less resistance to a Dunnstral wagon than a BM wagon, which still has never reached a majority this day phase, unlike Dunn which has been the primary majority.

Obviously, since the majority has been 4 votes lately, scum isn't really helping us too much with these votes, or I'm sure we would be closer to a lynch.

What on earth makes Votato town based on a post by Dunnstral? What kind of crazy logic? He should be town based off his own posts from your angle, but not someone else's. That is really weird.

Look, you're also willing to flip on my townreads provided that Dunn flips town. I do not like that, as I am townreading both Bob and farside. I see you and think you are lining up lynches here, since you think they are both town currently.

You want an extra day with BM/Clidd & Votato, don't you?

Just my gut read right now.

@Farside
: I have to say no to moving to Dunnstral, unless he's a majority and we are threatened with a no lynch situation or Dunnstral.

I hope you will do the same thing provided it's Clidd or no lynch, because a lynch obviously favors us more than a no lynch.
Point one: less resistance on Dunnstral? You mean the wagon that's been here since page 5 that keeps having other bandwagon raise up to try and meet it? That's the textbook example of resistance lol.

Again, obviously like I've been saying, if mafia isnt proactively trying to help town move their votes, then they are ok with the status quo. Understand from my POV what you have been doing in response to Dunnstral's lynch.

Re-votato: strange logic? Yes I highly doubt that on the condition I explained (dunnstral flips scum), that votato is also scum due to the first two pages of this game. I find it quite hard to come to any other conclusion based off the HK/votato comment Dunnstral pushed. That doesnt come from SvS.

This is perfectly within my angle of if Dunnstral flips scum. Please read "How to shade a robot 101" for better attempts at manipulating my posts.

Re farside/bob; my townreads are not yours and vice versa. Nothing makes me have to follow your lead chief. I picked up on some associative pings back the two which are Invalidated by a scum!dunnstral flip. If you want to paint it that its scum!me setting up a mislynch, knock your socks off kiddo. I suggest titanium white.

Yes I totally want an extra day with my two afk scummates. Their absence has just tore me up inside.

(Was that good enough acting to support more shading on me or nah?)
So i went through hk iso and i do wonder about his vote on dunn. The interaction stuff about sg/vot i can understand where he's going although i disagreed with it.
His push on ns is the strongest stuff i see.
I think basing a read off those pushing a wagon looks a bit opportunistic and lazy.
Th main this that doesn't make me hard scum read gc is his push on ns and he could have continued with the fake pr and no one would think otherwise.
I think ns surface level reads are far worse th hk.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:20 am

Post by notscience »

I think you’re a towel
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

votato, why not HK? his push on dunnstral is the weakest push in this game.

like, people are dismissing him way too much. i think he's scum for his push, and not for apathy.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:20 am

Post by votato »

ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
i dont understand any of what farside just said ^
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:21 am

Post by votato »

In post 907, stungun0404 wrote:votato, why not HK? his push on dunnstral is the weakest push in this game.

like, people are dismissing him way too much. i think he's scum for his push, and not for apathy.
remind me later to look over HK's iso. i could probably be persuaded to vote there.

hey arent i one of your top scumreads? why are you trying to cooperate with me now
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 903, votato wrote:the simple solution is some combination of clidd/dunn/gerain/farside. although farside is chainsaw attacking clidd by attacking you for defending clidd, so maybe farside and clidd cant be scum together.
Where did i chainsaw attack? Im calling ns scum for surface level play and currently not making a case but trying to push a scum read on me when he was calling me town most of the game. He only switch to the scum read when i called him out.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:22 am

Post by notscience »

The tldr is I’m not getting nitty gritty enough for her
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:22 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 909, votato wrote:
In post 907, stungun0404 wrote:votato, why not HK? his push on dunnstral is the weakest push in this game.

remind me later to look over HK's iso. i could probably be persuaded to vote there.

hey arent i one of your top scumreads? why are you trying to cooperate with me now
meta'd you again and saw some town indications, so i'm not as bent on wanting to lynch you now. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 908, votato wrote:ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
What are you confused about?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:23 am

Post by votato »

In post 910, farside22 wrote:
In post 903, votato wrote:the simple solution is some combination of clidd/dunn/gerain/farside. although farside is chainsaw attacking clidd by attacking you for defending clidd, so maybe farside and clidd cant be scum together.
Where did i chainsaw attack? Im calling ns scum for surface level play and currently not making a case but trying to push a scum read on me when he was calling me town most of the game. He only switch to the scum read when i called him out.
yes but if you are scum and clidd is scum, then you wouldnt attack NS while NS is defending clidd. the timing of your attack on NS means you arent scum with clidd (probably)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I will be fucking pissed if no one produces a case on why im scum.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:24 am

Post by votato »

In post 913, farside22 wrote:
In post 908, votato wrote:ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
the words you used. there were some typos and i just couldnt follow your logic at all. also could people use spoilers if theyre gonna quote the entire thread?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:25 am

Post by votato »

In post 912, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 909, votato wrote:

meta'd you again and saw some town indications, so i'm not as bent on wanting to lynch you now. :P
what did you find? why didnt you share these results? you keep changing your reads and appealing to "meta" but you havent actually done anything to show us what you're finding, so it seems a really convenient excuse for being wishy washy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 914, votato wrote:
In post 910, farside22 wrote:
yes but if you are scum and clidd is scum, then you wouldnt attack NS while NS is defending clidd. the timing of your attack on NS means you arent scum with clidd (probably)
You don't know clidd allignment? I'm attacking ns for good reasons that have nothing to do with clidd.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 916, votato wrote:
the words you used. there were some typos and i just couldnt follow your logic at all. also could people use spoilers if theyre gonna quote the entire thread?

My experience shows no one clicks on the spoiler to read quote walls.

Well the tldr version of my post in regards to hk is
1. I don't know why he scum reads dunn.
2. I liked his push on ns
3. I think scum would continue with a post restriction and not make long post as he did.
4. Although I disagreed with what he views between you and sg I can understand the thought process.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:33 am

Post by notscience »

His push where he thought I was townreading all the people I’m used to playing with?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:36 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 886, bob3141 wrote:
In post 872, geraintm wrote:
In post 858, Dunnstral wrote:Hm, when was the last time geraintm placed a vote...
In post 25, geraintm wrote:
In post 17, notscience wrote:
In post 16, farside22 wrote:Town or scum im enjoying hk-50 commitment for posting style.
this was the 12th post afer mine VOTE: notscience
yep. not seen anyone so far in this game I am confident is scum. there aren't even many people I want lynched for other reasons like not being useful.

Ok so you want to tell us who you think is scum. You might claim to say you aren't confident but even that would not prevent you from saying, who you weakly feel is scum. Nor even who you do not want to lynch at all.

So far all this game you have been refusing to make choices. Insisting on sitting on the fence the entire day.

So if you are town then:

A who do you weakly scum read?
And
B who do you not want to lynch today at all?

Even the latter is still a choice you have not yet even after 8 days made.

I replied to this but it got lost

I had not mafia as bad, I hated all his posts saying BM was scum, sure of it, then pushing everyone else to vote elsewhere before they moved their own vote.

and I dislike stungun, I cannot deal with anyone so sure of all their reads, I will bash heads at some point against them.

rest no huge feelings any which way
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:41 am

Post by notscience »

If I hadn’t had early townfeels I would be all over stun too tbh
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:43 am

Post by votato »

In post 921, geraintm wrote:
In post 886, bob3141 wrote:
In post 872, geraintm wrote:
In post 858, Dunnstral wrote:Hm, when was the last time geraintm placed a vote...
In post 25, geraintm wrote:
In post 17, notscience wrote:
In post 16, farside22 wrote:Town or scum im enjoying hk-50 commitment for posting style.
this was the 12th post afer mine VOTE: notscience
yep. not seen anyone so far in this game I am confident is scum. there aren't even many people I want lynched for other reasons like not being useful.

Ok so you want to tell us who you think is scum. You might claim to say you aren't confident but even that would not prevent you from saying, who you weakly feel is scum. Nor even who you do not want to lynch at all.

So far all this game you have been refusing to make choices. Insisting on sitting on the fence the entire day.

So if you are town then:

A who do you weakly scum read?
And
B who do you not want to lynch today at all?

Even the latter is still a choice you have not yet even after 8 days made.

I replied to this but it got lost

I had not mafia as bad, I hated all his posts saying BM was scum, sure of it, then pushing everyone else to vote elsewhere before they moved their own vote.

and I dislike stungun, I cannot deal with anyone so sure of all their reads, I will bash heads at some point against them.

rest no huge feelings any which way
thats all you've gotten from 37 pages? really?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:44 am

Post by votato »

In post 919, farside22 wrote:
In post 916, votato wrote:

My experience shows no one clicks on the spoiler to read quote walls.

Well the tldr version of my post in regards to hk is
1. I don't know why he scum reads dunn.
2. I liked his push on ns
3. I think scum would continue with a post restriction and not make long post as he did.
4. Although I disagreed with what he views between you and sg I can understand the thought process.
im not gonna re-read his entire iso just because you quote it either. if you arent doing any commentary on what you're quoting im gonna scroll past it either way. its easier to do if you spoilerize it though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”