Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 930, Truth wrote:Okay, mavsfan. I think I understand. But it is logical for me to want a doctor on me because I know I'm a mason and mafia will know that too.

On another note, I was surprised to see Looker put me on a 1% wanting to lynch, when he was earlier saying I was bluffing my claim. He might be going with the flow.
how the fuck is mafia supposed to know you're mason? mafia has no setup knowledge other than their own roles

you seem to gravely misunderstand some very core concepts of this game

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by osuka »

mavs can be town as of 938, solidly so

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 965, Blair wrote:*kicks down door*

Now this is a player list!
oh with you here now it really is

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 974, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 972, popopopopopopo wrote:Welcome Blair. The guy you replaced was pushing for a nolynch, so you have a lot to live up to
I don't think i've ever seen a scum slot advocate for no lynch and site flake. I'm pretty sure they're town unless specifically proven otherwise.
omegalul fucking what

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 988, Blair wrote:Starting my catch up momentarily.

Whoever is around right now: I was considering making a drinking game of every time someone posted something completely insane. Quick question - if I do this, will I die?
ahahahahahah prepare your fucking liver

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Glitch »

Osuka did you have a scum lean on Nauci in 876? If so, what happened to that?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1005, Glitch wrote:Osuka did you have a scum lean on Nauci in 876? If so, what happened to that?
i did and i still do, but she did make a good point that her explaining other people's playstyle is a pattern and likely nai

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 999, osuka wrote:
In post 927, Truth wrote:
In post 922, Looker wrote:I want you to choose between Candy Shop and mavsfan41.
I like Candy Shop. I was happy mavsfan trusted me but I get the feeling mafia will also be more likely to trust me, because they know I can't be mafia and am telling the truth. I will leave him as an unsure.
why do you like candy shop?
I liked their suggestion on not lynching. I think they were going for it with townie's best interests in mind. I'm not saying I want to no lynch anymore. I understand the arguments now.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Blair »

Pages 1-4

- *drink*
- Miller Mason? Gross. Also *drink*
- Survey Says: Yes
- ... What? *drink*
- This explanation helped a lot, actually.
- *frantic rummaging sound in liquor cabinet*
- When did Truth claim to be following an honesty gimmick? And what does that have to do with crumbing mason buddies? *drink*
- Nauci :lol:
- Good take from osuka
- Good take from popo
- What? I feel like there was a logical step here that was left out. *drink*
- Good post; bad vote
- :| *drink*
- Good post from Norwe
- More Norwe goodness
- I really hate this post *drink* but it's the kind of hate I usually feel for town!Quick so NAI I guess
- Kind of rings townie here

I can sort of tell where this is going already...
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Truth »

osuka likes to post a lot of times close to each other. Is doing this instead of putting thoughts into one part a mafia tactic? It makes it look like he has a bigger presence or is more involved than he actually is. It gave me that impression too until I realised that it can be manipulated

Do people look at number of posts to see if someone is likely to be town or mafia?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Truth »

I like Blair's post with the links. Excited to see the rest.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 1009, Truth wrote:osuka likes to post a lot of times close to each other. Is doing this instead of putting thoughts into one part a mafia tactic? It makes it look like he has a bigger presence or is more involved than he actually is. It gave me that impression too until I realised that it can be manipulated

Do people look at number of posts to see if someone is likely to be town or mafia?
Lots of people on this site post multiple times in a row. It's a result of being unable to edit your posts. It isn't alignment indicative.

It seems unusual to a lot of players from other forums because most (not primarily mafia) forums have rules against it to prevent thread spamming.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Truth »

Okay. If it's not being used with ulterior motives I guess it isn't a big deal.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 986, NDMath wrote:Fyi I just finished a scum game, mini theme 2145.
By some of the meta argument it supports the conclusion I'm scum this game so I'm bringing it up before someone else does.
So then why are you playing this game the same way you played your scum game if you're not scum in this game? This post is either town, or caught scum. The only slot that wouldn't post this is lurking or undetected scum.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Blair »

:|

*drink*
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1009, Truth wrote:osuka likes to post a lot of times close to each other. Is doing this instead of putting thoughts into one part a mafia tactic? It makes it look like he has a bigger presence or is more involved than he actually is. It gave me that impression too until I realised that it can be manipulated

i found myself typing "this has to be the most ridiculous thing in this thread" but then i quickly realized how many times i found myself typing that because of your posts

to quote myself, this is a shit post. contrast that to a shitpost, which is funny, and most definitely not a shit post (at least not necessarily).

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1014, Blair wrote::|

*drink*
i'm only two beers deep and honestly i can tell you it is not enough for this shit

Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Blair »

Ok, the post number format wasn't really working for me on mobile so I tried spoilering a multi-quote instead but apparently nested spoilers are broken and I had to scrap four pages of commentary because the post would have been nine miles long without spoilering it. :(

Just gonna read for now.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm gonna prodge, I didn't get to have mafia time earlier today and now I'm real tired. glad to see Blair again, hope you're town this time!
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Blair »

I was town last time shhhhh
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 982, popopopopopopo wrote:are there any philosophers that arent old white dudes or nah
Old Chinese dudes.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really didn’t like NDMath’s recent post and it definiteky made me think of a "caught scum" vibe like Osuka said. He’s literally agreeing that his play this game adheres to his scum meta.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 986, NDMath wrote:By some of the meta argument it supports the conclusion I'm scum this game so I'm bringing it up before someone else does.
Ok? So you are scum.
Well that was easy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1016, osuka wrote:
In post 1014, Blair wrote::|

*drink*
i'm only two beers deep and honestly i can tell you it is not enough for this shit
Your push on Truth is ass.
Vote NDMath.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 983, Looker wrote:"Cryptic nonsense" is an insult. Also, I would ask Norway to identify whose logic he feels is definitive. I feel ignorance is the very essence of Mafia, and I question where Norway would get such confidence to feel differently. Especially with their W-L record.
My win rate as town has been considerably good lately. Don’t be a dick.
Sure i’ve done pretty bad as scum, but bringing up W - L record is not nice.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”