HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by HK 50 »

Plus to the prododge:
Prodging - A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. To avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; xxxx is still scum."
You are required to give some content related information, so I just went with the example and said "dunn was still scum".
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by HK 50 »

Actually why am I debating with you stungun? You think I'm scum for sure. I'm getting heavy scum vibes. We arent really resolving anything for either side and are clogging the thread up.

If you sign this contract to not misquote me and fully quote posts from my ISO instead of cutting key parts that represent my full train of thoughts, then we can both spend time convincing the rest of the game the other is scum.

I don't normally negotiate with scummy terrorist like yourself, but I'm willing to make an expection this time. I also putting in more effort than I like defending myself which takes away from the timeframes I have to actually scumhunt. (I'm also kinda on a handful of over the counter medications sooooo)

Murder in our time stungun?
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by HK 50 »

Also NS, I can understand the rationale about not wanting to move malakitten vote to a degree, but I expect that the additional concealed reason to be explained asap when possible.

Honestly I still personally dont see it lining up with your projected tone over the matter
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by HK 50 »

Spoiler:

Wait I'll do one better stungun. In addition to the terms laid out above, I'll will allow the cross discussion between our respective parties (yours being the scum PT, mine being town of course) on the grounds we only pose new, exciting, and potentially scandalous questions to one another.

Look at it like this: you can find new information to scum read me on, and the rest of the thread can gague if its scummy too! I see little issue in this.

You agreed without actually voicing consent? Good!

We have both been vocal about NS recently right? What do you take about the projected tone by them over people wanting to lynch porks slot not aligning to them failing to move malakitten vote?
HK 50
HK 50
Goon
HK 50
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by HK 50 »

Until I can evaluate something from pork, VOTE: Stungun4040

I dont see what others do for the most part in GC, and pork is taking his time catching up. I'm not super subscribed to the notion that interaction has to be TvS either.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

Working on it!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

HOKAY!
I skimmed the shit out of the last 17 pages or so, as it’s getting late.

Here’s the deal:

The scumteam lies within geraintm, stungun, dunnstral, bob, and tato.

The push on GC that tato hopped on was literally pure garbage. Reads progression somehow becomes machinations. And despite the fact that GC fairly fought off the push, it keeps recurring. Stun and gerain both defend dunnstral. Bob has a TR on Dunn for some reason (also bob almost never expresses any reads, never commits). Gerain started playing and came in at a key moment, around

That being said, I have a real tinfoil hat read on an alternate universe team of DP, GC, and Malkittens.

Other stuff:
Farside, Crayons (ignoring my hat), notsci, and HK all read very town to me. I don’t see a universe where hk is scum.

Notmaf is being very notmaf.

So there you have it, you are welcome, I’m going to bed!

VOTE: dunnstrall
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Votato
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1127, votato wrote:yeah but who pushed it initially, and where did it come from?
GC was the first one to push the idea when he had the quote that showed Dunn's thought process and how mala said the same thing.

In post 1146, HK 50 wrote:I cant see the case on GC sadly at least according to what farside said.

I saw several other interactions not included in the spoilers I believe between Him and BM which makes sense progression wise and isnt as disingenuous as lead to believed. I also liked several of his points and especially the stance he took throughout page 43.

I will concede I can sorta see the pressing many angles yet not commiting to them points some argue, though I dont think it's done enough to point to only scum!GC
Did you read his scum/town list? You realize he had 3 players listed as scum and now he unvotes because of a VT claim after pages and pages of holding onto it without moving past to at least engage with other scum read.
In post 1147, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1127, votato wrote:yeah but who pushed it initially, and where did it come from?
farside I think was the first to push Dunnstral.

But I think the way she pushed it was towny quite frankly.

It's the ones with less apparent reasoning to follow in HK/maybe someone else that should look scummy simply for providing no other reason to follow than "Dunn looks scummy. I agree with what has been said there."
No, I was just more loud about it.
In post 1152, HK 50 wrote:Also NS, I can understand the rationale about not wanting to move malakitten vote to a degree, but I expect that the additional concealed reason to be explained asap when possible.

Honestly I still personally dont see it lining up with your projected tone over the matter
I think it's more odd those 2 (one who said she didn't know how to take NS request for giving his vote to her) and then she gives her vote to him, made any sense for town to trust another player with a vote, when they barely have a read on that player.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Spoiler:
In post 90, Malakittens wrote:
In post 65, notscience wrote:I’m not voting you yet mala but I’m worried my fears are true :(
No, I’m town I’m just having a rocky start.
In post 107, Malakittens wrote:It will prob remain on me until he gets a solid scum read that he death tunnels

<3 ya
In post 161, Malakittens wrote:What the fuck is my reaction to the current battle Mages posts.

@Notty:

Right now scum wise I’m kinda getting some pings, but nothing solid as of yet. {Vot, Dunn, BM}
I have more town pings than scum pings. {HK, bob}
In post 641, Malakittens wrote:I hate to say it but I’m still ok with a Dunn lynch. As much as I didn’t like BM’s posts.. the SG flop is going to be a turn off right now in terms of voting there until I sort that out. Gera is off the table for today, but note I’m not sold on him being scum
Or town. He’s really null for me; the same with NM.
In post 691, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: clidd

Be willing to vote for Dunn.
In post 780, Malakittens wrote:I had a rough day, there’s no way I’m posting until Wed. :|

Mod: I’m VLA til Wed. Giving my vote as a proxy to nottyscience
In post 640, Malakittens wrote:Alright so my problem with SG is that he flipped so easily between BM and GC after he kept hounding that GC is scum because of similarities of tells between other players. Then stated that BM doesn’t feel like scum bc he wouldn’t sort out NM due to meta. Then just flops

It’s like an odd flop. That’s what bothered me is I’m like I read SG going after GC but why is he voting Bm?!?
So above is some quotes from Mala where she calls out notty, has a few town pings but never in any post did she call notty town, but gave her vote to him.
In a few post she says she town read both GC and BM back and forth but out of the blue and for no reason found she joined the BM wagon.
She's had very little follow through with her reads or reasoning on why she finds a player scum. That' s why I call it surface level scum hunting.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1159, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 90, Malakittens wrote:
In post 65, notscience wrote:I’m not voting you yet mala but I’m worried my fears are true :(
No, I’m town I’m just having a rocky start.
In post 107, Malakittens wrote:It will prob remain on me until he gets a solid scum read that he death tunnels

<3 ya
In post 161, Malakittens wrote:What the fuck is my reaction to the current battle Mages posts.

@Notty:

Right now scum wise I’m kinda getting some pings, but nothing solid as of yet. {Vot, Dunn, BM}
I have more town pings than scum pings. {HK, bob}
In post 641, Malakittens wrote:I hate to say it but I’m still ok with a Dunn lynch. As much as I didn’t like BM’s posts.. the SG flop is going to be a turn off right now in terms of voting there until I sort that out. Gera is off the table for today, but note I’m not sold on him being scum
Or town. He’s really null for me; the same with NM.
In post 691, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: clidd

Be willing to vote for Dunn.
In post 780, Malakittens wrote:I had a rough day, there’s no way I’m posting until Wed. :|

Mod: I’m VLA til Wed. Giving my vote as a proxy to nottyscience
In post 640, Malakittens wrote:Alright so my problem with SG is that he flipped so easily between BM and GC after he kept hounding that GC is scum because of similarities of tells between other players. Then stated that BM doesn’t feel like scum bc he wouldn’t sort out NM due to meta. Then just flops

It’s like an odd flop. That’s what bothered me is I’m like I read SG going after GC but why is he voting Bm?!?
So above is some quotes from Mala where she calls out notty, has a few town pings but never in any post did she call notty town, but gave her vote to him.
In a few post she says she town read both GC and BM back and forth but out of the blue and for no reason found she joined the BM wagon.
She's had very little follow through with her reads or reasoning on why she finds a player scum. That' s why I call it surface level scum hunting.
this was in my spoiler text.

She's had very little follow through with her reads or reasoning on why she finds a player scum. That' s why I call it surface level scum hunting
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1081, Green Crayons wrote:yeah, geraintm, are you just against role claims as a matter of policy until the end of the game?
no, but asking for a claim when it isn't going to be much use for town...I hate those scenarios. like when someone is at L-1 and someone has announced intent to hammer....like what use is a claim there? claims should not be expected when someone is close to a lynch, claims should come when they are useful to town. these are not the same.

now, someone can claim when they are close to being lynch if they believe that coming forward with their role is in towns best interests, but it should not come from people about to lynch them.

I would like to point out that I can't rememeber the last time I had a role where I would need to claim...so this is all hypothetical for me :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1087, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1063, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1058, stungun0404 wrote:I think you are overthinking if you are town here. Porkens and his supposed scumteam might not have even thought about that. They might have just gone with what was conveniently there so they would not be refuted/denied and lose a scum mate on D1. They want to protect him, because there is only supposedly 3 scum/13 players in this game.

Losing a member on D1 is a huge risk, any way you slice it, and so claiming something that could be refuted would possibly be seen as a bad move to them
This reads like you know scum have daytalk.

I don't know if I believe in scum slips but jeeze.
I don't like this right here at all. What angle do you have to be coming from to assume that "I know scum has daytalk" from this post? Like, how are you interpreting that from this? It's definitely a
stretch
to get that conclusion from this post.
just going to say, I didn't realise that this might be seen as a slip. I just assume all scum can talk at any time.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1105, stungun0404 wrote:VOTE: GC

I know one of these wagons between Porkens/GC has to flip scum -- because I can't possibly comprehend this game just does not make sense to me.
so close....

I can never understand people so certain of their reads. no one should (without info from teir role) be certain of anything
I include myself in this
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1106, notscience wrote:
Geraintm I don’t know how to feel because I don’t like him saying we need to prod him to be better day one even though he really wants to improve but I’m not sure it’s necessarily scummy
I am kinda getting happier with my day 1 now. as in I am happy just not having good reasons to lynch anyone ever. can no lynch day 1 be a thing, that can be better for town than randomly lynching someone, right?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by geraintm »

I think I have formed an opinionon stungun. I think they are likely town. I just have them down as vastly overconfident townie, pushing lynches, rather than scum trying to lead everyone to a bad lynch.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Vote Count 1.15

Porkens (3):
Malakittens, bob3141, votato
Dunnstral (2):
DoctorPepper, Porkens
Green Crayons (2):
farside22, stungun0404
HK 50(1):
Dunnstral
notscience (1):
geraintm
stungun0404 (1):
HK 50
votato (1):
Not_Mafia
Not voting (2):
notscience, Green Crayons

Mod Notes:

Majority is 7 players.

Day 1 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-06-24 21:18:29).
DoctorPepper has been prodded and has (expired on 2020-06-25 06:12:59) to respond before I look for a replacement.
[/area]
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 1157, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Votato

What about porkens made you move away from your death tunnel?
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Stun, I don't get the HK push at all. In my skimming I think he is town.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

So how is it we are less than a day away from the day ending and we aren’t even close to lynching someone??

Also not_mafia is bothering me.

I don’t really like Porken’s posts, but i‘M trying to give him a chance.

@farside: I don’t think scum!notty would stop a potential tunnel, but I feel like town!notty would notice that he’s following into his normal tunnel and to try to stop and let players rest feels town motivated. He is one of my stronger reads so i felt better ok giving my vote especially when my head wasn’t in this game or anywhere in general
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I'll answer HK and GC's questions later when I'm fully awake...

but just wanted to say I don't like Porkens readlist at all, personally. HK "very town", GC "very town", voting Dunnstral, Bob (who is my biggest townread) and I in the scumteam pile?

Like, all of that right there is bad to me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:39 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Especially when I feel strongly about one of GC or Porkens being scum. Under that scenario especially, I absolutely do not like the fact that GC "is very town" to Porkens.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 am

Post by stungun0404 »

And Mala's kinda right. It's time we start settling on a lynch, with 13 hours left in the day, and I don't think this day phase will go anywhere than Porkens, unfortunately.

Thus, VOTE: Porkens

Unless anyone has any reason to think this day phase could possibly lead to another lynch,
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Hmm, one more thought I'd like to put out there right now.

I think it is highly unlikely scum is aiding us towards a lynch right now given that the wagon of Porkens has only 3 votes, and I think if they were really pushing someone, there would be a majority with more than 3 votes right now.

Thus, it is highly unlikely there is more than one scum on the Porkens lynch right now, and if I am reading this right they may all be town (Mala, bob, Vot? (still have a slight question mark there, but this does provide a little reason to believe he is town).
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:58 am

Post by stungun0404 »

This might even suggest some scum are in the passive players group

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”