Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

Well that’s a good point, I guess I wasn’t necessarily roleblocked, but I didn’t consider whatever happened night 2 would last multiple nights. That does make more sense in a way since there was no kill. I swear I’m not ninja to my knowledge.

I had an inkling before that. It was actually hoctic that brought it up. That pinged me so I did a little research on aliens in the GIdea thread and saw the rerolle sympathyser. I realized I could fake claim that pretty seemlessly and dig a bit deeper.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Titus

Also would vote CL, binge or MD
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:00 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1989, Bingle wrote:
In post 1986, Chateau Lobby wrote:Can you give me a refresher on the other 2 NKs, Were both already attributed to someone?
N2 was Hoctac who was probably a scumkill.

N3 was D Drew who was claimed as a vig kill by Porkens.

We know that there is a Mafia Role Dealer who is not in {Ico, Titus, MT, Starbuck, Farside}. BM cannot be scum unless TSE is scum.

Lynch pool should be {Porkens, TSE, Bingle, Looker, MD, CL}.

VOTE: Looker
Why am I in the lynch pool?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:01 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1996, Bingle wrote:
In post 1994, Porkens wrote:Ok I was roleblocked, good to know.

I lied about rolling through alien reroll sympathizer. I was alien fishing. I initially thought I caught one with hellbooks. But then she claimed role cop.

Now I understand why hellbooks was herself looking for aliens: she knew they are in the game.

And this, I believe, is the alien: viewtopic.php?p=6318346#p6318346

VOTE: titus
:thorface:
Yeah....
Pretty sure Titus and Bingle are scum together.

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:06 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1989, Bingle wrote:
In post 1986, Chateau Lobby wrote:Can you give me a refresher on the other 2 NKs, Were both already attributed to someone?
N2 was Hoctac who was probably a scumkill.

N3 was D Drew who was claimed as a vig kill by Porkens.

We know that there is a Mafia Role Dealer who is not in {Ico, Titus, MT, Starbuck, Farside}. BM cannot be scum unless TSE is scum.

Lynch pool should be {Porkens, TSE, Bingle, Looker, MD, CL}.

VOTE: Looker
Lol. Wrong Post.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

In post 2003, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 1996, Bingle wrote:
In post 1994, Porkens wrote:Ok I was roleblocked, good to know.

I lied about rolling through alien reroll sympathizer. I was alien fishing. I initially thought I caught one with hellbooks. But then she claimed role cop.

Now I understand why hellbooks was herself looking for aliens: she knew they are in the game.

And this, I believe, is the alien: viewtopic.php?p=6318346#p6318346

VOTE: titus
:thorface:
Yeah....
Pretty sure Titus and Bingle are scum together.

Does titus bus here as scum? It doesn't seem like her style to me. But I can't recall is titus ever bussed as scum in our previous games together.
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

If scum is on the hellbrooks wagon it has to be within the last few slots to vote there once the lynch became inevitable. Titus was position way too early on that wagon imo to be scum.

Morning Tweet, Porkens, ManateeDude. Thats the hellbrooks L-2, L-1- and hammer.

Hellbrooks was parked on porkens which also sets off a red flag.

Why aren't we lynching porkens instead?

Maybe we can convince titus to loverize herself with someone to kinda "leash" her?

VOTE: Porkens
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1991, Bingle wrote:
In post 1981, Titus wrote:I targeted Porkens and Looker. I think the reasons there should be obvious.
:/

You should have loverized Starbuck and one of them. We still don't know why Starbuck survived D1 and there is absolutely no guarantee that a vanilla-izer isn't town.

UNVOTE:

We should be lynching in Looker/Porkens, but if we can lynch a blue card in Looker/Porkens that's preferable.

I'm Yellow.
Farside claimed that Starbuck lived day 1. I townread Farside.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Iconeum »

Im considering Starbucks as confirmee not town

Not caught up btw
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1980, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:You did confirm with the mod It removes post restriction right?
The mod just said it would vanillaize him and didn't expand beyond that.
In post 1998, Battle Mage wrote:i'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Glad I made a good choice! I hope you didn't lose any cool powers or anything. I just thought you'd appreciate being able to talk.

In post 1991, Bingle wrote:You should have loverized Starbuck and one of them. We still don't know why Starbuck survived D1 and there is absolutely no guarantee that a vanilla-izer isn't town.
Why? I, with farside, caught scum red-handed with no scum kills for 3 days before that. I have no idea why this slot survived D1 either and I'd love if we could figure it out, but it doesn't lie within my role. I'm concerned that you're still pushing this.

You and MT were the two deflecting the rest of us from the hellbooks lynch yesterday and don't think that I've forgotten that. Not to mention how much you were pushing for me to be loverized with someone today and how you are lamenting about it now.

VOTE: Bingle
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Titus »

I feel the wagons on me have been mafia driven all game.

They knew my role, but not my alignment, was in the game. They looked via search and only found alien, so it was an easy place to park.

It's also why Hoctac had to die. They probably strongmanned him or something. Eventually, my townie claim could be verified.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

I just saw Porkens' claim on Titus, too. That's not a bad wagon either. I'm just preferring those who were trying to steer us away from the hellbooks lynch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2011, Starbuck wrote:I just saw Porkens' claim on Titus, too. That's not a bad wagon either. I'm just preferring those who were trying to steer us away from the hellbooks lynch.
Porkens definitely qualifies. Plus, he admitted to alien hunting over mafia hunting. Mafia have kills. Aliens don't. They may not even exist either.

We also still have a mafia card dealer in play too. It makes sense to hunt that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Titus »

It also could be my role that has them scared to kill. It might be worth losing one mafia to kill a mass role claim slot. It's not worth it to kill anyone else given the sheer numbers mafia likely have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2012, Titus wrote:We also still have a mafia card dealer in play too. It makes sense to hunt that.
That's why my thinking is in one or both of Bingle and MT.

Can I ask what's driving your loverization choices? Obviously, you thought I was a stupid 3p bomber from a lying liar, but it didn't make sense to me that you hitched that idea to Iconeum, as confirmed town.

Also, who did you really loverize on Day 3? Because I was
NOT
loverized with Ircher.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

I meant to add above that I know you said that you thought Iconeum would die, but I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around that link up.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2014, Starbuck wrote:but it didn't make sense to me that you hitched that idea to Iconeum, as confirmed town.

Also, who did you really loverize on Day 3? Because I was NOT loverized with Ircher.
Hoctac had just died. I wanted to push scum if they shot conftown again.

I was roleblocked N2. I attempted to Loverize you and Ircher.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2014, Starbuck wrote:That's why my thinking is in one or both of Bingle and MT.
I think it's Porkens or Looker. MT is possible, but hasn't been pushing for my lynch. That's what mafia want.

Bingle has claimed self-watcher and admittedly caught Porkens in a lie. In order for Bingle to be mafia, Porkens must be too. Porkens claimed a successful clear on Bingle. Bingle denied that clear when there was no reason to do so.

Can anyone else come up with a lack of kills aside from scum being afraid of my loverize?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2013, Titus wrote:It also could be my role that has them scared to kill. It might be worth losing one mafia to kill a mass role claim slot. It's not worth it to kill anyone else given the sheer numbers mafia likely have.
Last time im saying this.
The loverization is only good for the day. It does not occur or continue into the night.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2018, farside22 wrote:
In post 2013, Titus wrote:It also could be my role that has them scared to kill. It might be worth losing one mafia to kill a mass role claim slot. It's not worth it to kill anyone else given the sheer numbers mafia likely have.
The loverization is only good for the day. It does not occur or continue into the night.
Then my role pm is not just a mistake but an outright lie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

I can also confirm this. My loverization with Iconeum began at the start of day yesterday and ended with end of day.

The fact that we're at Day 5 and this isn't clear to the person who is loverizing people is concerning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2020, Starbuck wrote:
I can also confirm this. My loverization with Iconeum began at the start of day yesterday and ended with end of day.

The fact that we're at Day 5 and this isn't clear to the person who is loverizing people is concerning.
It's literally not what my PM says, which is so demoralizing. My role PM is literally saving town but because of the mod, I will likely be lynched.

The mafia will get away with knowing about my role and lynching it too.

Town had a role that could verify claims but what was the point when scum know every role in the game. They know I am a townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2006, Chateau Lobby wrote:If scum is on the hellbrooks wagon it has to be within the last few slots to vote there once the lynch became inevitable. Titus was position way too early on that wagon imo to be scum.

Morning Tweet, Porkens, ManateeDude. Thats the hellbrooks L-2, L-1- and hammer.

Hellbrooks was parked on porkens which also sets off a red flag.

Why aren't we lynching porkens instead?

Maybe we can convince titus to loverize herself with someone to kinda "leash" her?

VOTE: Porkens
This comes as absolutely no surprise.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2012, Titus wrote:
In post 2011, Starbuck wrote:I just saw Porkens' claim on Titus, too. That's not a bad wagon either. I'm just preferring those who were trying to steer us away from the hellbooks lynch.
Porkens definitely qualifies. Plus, he admitted to alien hunting over mafia hunting. Mafia have kills. Aliens don't. They may not even exist either.

We also still have a mafia card dealer in play too. It makes sense to hunt that.

They don’t? I didn’t know that :lol: so you are straight claiming alien?
Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

Is everyone just blindly trusting the word of a the dead scum? How do we even know aliens exists in this game?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”