Micro 949 | Mask of Monsters | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:33 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.8

TargetWagon
Kris
(3)
Kuzco (), Komainu (), Katrielle ()
Kuzco
(3)
Karma (), Kim (), Kris ()
Kirk
(1)
Kitsune ()
Not Voting
(2)
Kay, Kirk ()

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-06-27 11:16:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Kitsune Mask
Kitsune Mask
Goon
Kitsune Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Kitsune Mask »

In post 274, Kay Mask wrote:I don't really have any scumreads per se. I townread Kim, Kuzco, Kitsune, and to some extent Kirk. Setting Kris aside, I'd probably be wanting to lynch in the remaining group of Katrielle, Komainu, Karma.

Although, the more I think about it the more I think that maybe we should just flip Kris because that information will be very useful especially in sorting Kuzco.
I will flip him for you

Kris is town
Kitsune Mask
Kitsune Mask
Goon
Kitsune Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Kitsune Mask »

VOTE: no lynch
Kitsune Mask
Kitsune Mask
Goon
Kitsune Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Kitsune Mask »

In post 271, Kim Mask wrote:yes! who else do you think we should add to the family?
I'm not sure

This village is full of danger
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 25, Katrielle Mask wrote:
In post 22, Kim Mask wrote:i agree! it's not rocket science people, be a lil more loose

VOTE: Katreille

scum's second account making a late and safe entrance?
Sorry for coming in late, I’m a little confused but I think I like Kim :D
If you look at their ISO you will notice that the ´ only appears at the very first post, then it is always '.
Kris uses ´ continuously. Kris also tried to hide the posting style at first by writing in allcaps.
Katrielle was the one who compared accounts and said the only people who could be it would be Karma and myself, conveniently pushing themselves out of the equation.
Might have been an attempt to prevent others from comparing herself with Kris.
In post 141, Katrielle Mask wrote:
In post 139, Kuzco Mask wrote:Associative content could form early. Using allcaps obfuscates writing styles. Scum can choose to play 2 masks. But they can choose to play 1 mask and to use obvious constructed content on the other. I disagree with leaving the revealed mask alive until LYLO. It should be earlier, because scum could guess our identities. The writing style allcaps suggests that they are scum. The unintentional reveal suggests they are scum, because juggling with accounts is more difficult if you have to handle three.
Hmm I feel like you're shading him in bad faith. VOTE: Kuzco
In post 153, Katrielle Mask wrote:I’m unsure how to feel about Kuzco. His responses seem kind of townie (in content) but they’re a bit over the top (in reaction and timing).
That progression is awful.
They claimed two scumreads and one townread and gave no reads on anyone else, and their reads on anyone but me are without credible explanations, but they attacked me for having only two reads.
VOTE: Katrielle
Katrielle Mask
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Katrielle Mask »

Kim; town. Her posts are consistently pushing the game forward in a town-motivated manner. Her stream of consciousness mindset is very hard to fake as scum, and I have mind-melded with her on occasion
Komainu; very likely town. Seems to have a relatively logical mindset that I can follow with some form of consistency
Kitsune; very likely town. While I don't necessarily agree with everything this slot is saying nor their frame of reference, their position seems to be one of a member of the uninformed majority, and they are constantly asking questions to push the game forward. His pushing the poem thing seemed pretty towny to me.
Karma; null. His push on Kuzco might make him town, but his lack of anything else and his weird interactions with Kuzco almost more than negates that.
Kuzco; weak scum. It took shockingly little time for him to give up on watching Kris for associations, a slot he cannot seem to be able to get off his mind, as he rarely mentions anyone or anything else.
Kris; weak scum. Lying about being replaced combined with overall strange interactions with the rest of the thread and being effectively contentless with a high post count grossly increase his chances of being scum despite the lack of anything particularly damming being posted by the slot.

This leaves Kirk and Kay.
Katrielle Mask
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Katrielle Mask »

In post 279, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 22, Kim Mask wrote:i agree! it's not rocket science people, be a lil more loose

If you look at their ISO you will notice that the ´ only appears at the very first post, then it is always '.
Kris uses ´ continuously. Kris also tried to hide the posting style at first by writing in allcaps.
Katrielle was the one who compared accounts and said the only people who could be it would be Karma and myself, conveniently pushing themselves out of the equation.
In post 139, Kuzco Mask wrote:Associative content could form early. Using allcaps obfuscates writing styles. Scum can choose to play 2 masks. But they can choose to play 1 mask and to use obvious constructed content on the other. I disagree with leaving the revealed mask alive until LYLO. It should be earlier, because scum could guess our identities. The writing style allcaps suggests that they are scum. The unintentional reveal suggests they are scum, because juggling with accounts is more difficult if you have to handle three.
In post 153, Katrielle Mask wrote:I’m unsure how to feel about Kuzco. His responses seem kind of townie (in content) but they’re a bit over the top (in reaction and timing).
They claimed two scumreads and one townread and gave no reads on anyone else, and their reads on anyone but me are without credible explanations, but they attacked me for having only two reads.
I don’t agree I’m pushing myself out of the equation or pushing you for reads while I'm giving none. I’ve tried my best to express what I’m thinking and I can't be any more "certain" because I'm not sure.

For this case, consider; I took two games from Porkens and compared them to the play in this game. You knew that was the post I made, because you read it and tried to use it against me in this post here, yet you are still trying to frame me as using the case of using a single symbol. That's not an item I find of particular interest, nor was it in any way part of the post I made. If you think I'm pushing myself out of the equation, why don't you compare me to Kris, instead of theorizing that I could be comparable?
Katrielle Mask
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Katrielle Mask »

VOTE: Kuzco L-1

Kuzco has slipped, removing the reason to lynch Kris over them. He's had only a read on Kris for the entirety of the game, dodged questioning when inconvenient for him, and now has only one other read - his read on me after I've pushed him hard.
Kuzco Mask
Kuzco Mask
Townie
Kuzco Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Kuzco Mask »

VOTE: Kuzco

Get rid of Katrielle tomorrow. ASAP.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:57 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.Final

TargetWagon
Kuzco
(5)
Karma (), Kim (), Kris (), Katrielle (), Kuzco ()
Kris
(1)
Komainu ()
No Lynch
(1)
Kitsune ()
Not Voting
(2)
Kay, Kirk ()

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Kuzco has been lynched.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by northsidegal »

Kuzco was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 begins now. The Night 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-06-24 14:59:59).

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:22 am

Post by northsidegal »

Nobody died during the night.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:25 am

Post by northsidegal »

Day 2 begins.

Votecount 2.0

TargetWagon
Not Voting
(8)
Kay, Katrielle, Kim, Karma, Kitsune, Komainu, Kris, Kirk

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-06 15:26:59).

things fall apart
Karma Mask
Karma Mask
Goon
Karma Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Karma Mask »

One day and we got two slips already...
Kirk Mask
Kirk Mask
Goon
Kirk Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Kirk Mask »

I wish Kuzco explained the why for Katrielle.
Karma Mask
Karma Mask
Goon
Karma Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Karma Mask »

In post 186, Kirk Mask wrote:
In post 166, Kirk Mask wrote:
In post 158, Kris Mask wrote:
In post 156, Komainu Mask wrote:Oh look, Kris hasn't been shot yet

I wonder what that means
this is rank scum.
Why do you think so?
Because as I argued before, there's no reason for the wolf to be pushing you right now, since they can kill you without doing that. Get it?
Kirk is it me imagining things or did you answer your own question?
Kirk Mask
Kirk Mask
Goon
Kirk Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Kirk Mask »

Well, no, Kris didn't answer me between posts 166 and 186 so I brought it back up and explained why his thinking doesn't make sense to me.
Katrielle Mask
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Katrielle Mask »

In post 289, Kirk Mask wrote:I wish Kuzco explained the why for Katrielle.
In post 279, Not Known 15 wrote:

Komainu Mask
Komainu Mask
Townie
Komainu Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Komainu Mask »

In post 288, Karma Mask wrote:One day and we got two slips already...
Are you ever going to do anything
Komainu Mask
Komainu Mask
Townie
Komainu Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Komainu Mask »

VOTE: Karma

Let's do this. People are talking about scum having a gimmick second account, how's this for a gimmick. Never committing to anything, never taking any stances, just fading into the background.
Karma Mask
Karma Mask
Goon
Karma Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Karma Mask »

Kris Mask
Kris Mask
Townie
Kris Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Kris Mask »

VOTE: katrielle. I trust NK15's read.

Kirk, that's just wifom and I don't think much of it.
Katrielle Mask
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Katrielle Mask »

In post 296, Kris Mask wrote:VOTE: katrielle. I trust NK15's read.

Kirk, that's just wifom and I don't think much of it.
Can I ask why you’re voting for me? Is it because you think I'm not being helpful or do you think I'm scum?
Katrielle Mask
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Katrielle Mask »

In post 159, Komainu Mask wrote:By the way this whole discussion about what if Porkens is some other account is the reason that he should have just been modkilled then and there. This is stupid and we should just kill him.
Komainu
, how have your current thoughts changed since this post?

==
In post 179, Kay Mask wrote:If Kris is indeed town, I think the people who argued saving the shot until LYLO is better (Kirk and Karma iirc) have a higher chance of being scum because I have seen it be a reasonably effective tell that if someone claims the scum's actions were dumb or didn't make sense, scum are more likely to defend them. It's not ironclad, but it is a thing.
Kay and Kris are likely not aligned because the above post came before the following post. This thought is likely at least somewhat unhelpful, though, since Kay is likely town due to her poem submission.
In post 190, northsidegal wrote:
In post 185, Kirk Mask wrote:
@mod Has the player behind Kris Mask ever been replaced? Is that public knowledge?
Has the player who slipped their main identity been replaced? Is that public knowledge?
There are no replacements this game. Players cannot be replaced.
Katrielle Mask
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Katrielle Mask
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Katrielle Mask »

Hmmm... @Kris, what is your opinion on Karma?
@Karma, what is your opinion on Kris?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”