Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I dont know. Drew decided that the turkey is town, Auro and I prepare for self doom, and then Drew told us not to assume what he's thinking. He may have been relenting but i will never know for sure now because the gobble self hammer interrupted it
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Tommy Two Times »

Interesting, interesting...
Hectic
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 pm

In post 424, Morning Tweet wrote:Drew says all his paranoia of us is gone.
In post 424, Morning Tweet wrote:Drew says all his paranoia of us is gone.
Drew, what caused all of your paranoia to disappear? What did Morning/Auro do that made you stop suspecting them?
Hectic
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 424, Morning Tweet wrote:Heres Drew's progression with lots of paraphrasing

"Isis is my strongest TR"

"Maybe i should have went with your gimmick but i really have never trusted you two"

"Gun to my head if it werent our hood, I'd say the Turkey hood. it's a gutread"

He spends a while debating Turkey with auro. Then he decides to place some pressure on turkey to figure him out. He calls his own reasoning BS, and then ends up concluding turkey is town.

HERES THE CRITICAL BIT:

Morning: "Woo were in agreement that the bird is town. Wait, I guess that makes us your primary scumread again."

Auro: "Thats okay, we self vote then make Isis' hood self vote. I guess."

Drew: "Don't assume what im thinking"

Gobble hammers.

A bit later..

Drew asks Auro if he's an alt of Hectic. Says that if Auro says yes, he 100% won't self vote. I ask Drew what i have to do to stop him from self voting, and he replies that it depends on Auros answer. Auro says he isnt an alt of Hectic.

Drew says he's confused about Isis' behaviour if shes town. Drew says all his paranoia of us is gone.

A bit later he calls Tommy scum too
This brings up A LOT of red flags for me - Drew scumreads yall when it's convenient w/ the support of Auro, then 180s when it's convenient? What did he mean by don't assume what I'm thinking? He has NO paranoia (seemingly none of yall do - not a great sign). Also what was the gambit you and Auro were pushing?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 405, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 403, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 401, Isis wrote:I think if you were town here you'd be less likely to need to look up the game. Town uses emotional memory
Is this directed at me?
I will just assume it is.

What difference does my alignment here matter to how well I remember the specifics of a previous game that we both played in?

I remembered I was scum, you were town, and that I played you pretty well. I looked up the game to genuinely see if I played in a similar manner, which I stated there weren't any. But after skimming the game, it doesn't make sense to compare this game to that game. That game had setup and mechanics as a big part, there wasn't as big of a emotional aspect as there is here.

You asked me a loaded question, to which I obliged. I was dumb for falling for it I guess.......but it is clear you are scum.
In post 409, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 408, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 119, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 117, Galron wrote:
In post 113, Doctor Drew wrote:I feel good that Adorable is town.

Turkey needs to contribute a bit more though.
Why just gobbles?
Jesus, is this game just a 'Who can make the scummiest post?' contest?
In post 120, Isis wrote:I think Drew is town
I keep going back to this and this reads to me as a TMI read on Drew from Isis.

Drew's response is objectively a scummy response yet Isis townread. I asked her why she townread Drew for this post and she ignored that question. Now she's begging for her life like Littlefinger begged for his.
Agree to disagree on why you thought my post was scummy.

But, I did get the impression that she thought I would actually self hammer.......and now when that seems less likely she 'turns' against me and tries to make me look scummy.

Gonna go back and look at the timing of these posts in regards to me saying I would self hammer.
Isis bringing up an old game of us where I was scum, and basically having a response ready no matter I said coupled with her totally in support of me self voting early on for not me reason......that took away my paranoia that my hood didn't include scum.

Also never got a response from her, so......

And 'Don't assume what I am thinking' was more me being a bit cheeky......and to let them know I probably won't self hammer.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Man, lots of typos is what you get when you hit submit and not preview.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, I think everyone is a hectic alt haha
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 425, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont know. Drew decided that the turkey is town, Auro and I prepare for self doom, and then Drew told us not to assume what he's thinking. He may have been relenting but i will never know for sure now because the gobble self hammer interrupted it
Sounds like you're scum reading Drew.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Isis »

How could you possibly know I would scumread any response you gave? There are responses from you that would make the differences seem less scum-indicative. It wasn't the response I got.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I said I needed to re read the game.....you took that as scummy.

Made no sense.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 432, Galron wrote:
In post 425, Morning Tweet wrote:I dont know. Drew decided that the turkey is town, Auro and I prepare for self doom, and then Drew told us not to assume what he's thinking. He may have been relenting but i will never know for sure now because the gobble self hammer interrupted it
Sounds like you're scum reading Drew.
Hm. I mostly scumread Isis. I have spent the whole game placing my faith in Auro/Drew because we made it very clear we were going to die first and Auro/Drew had so many arguments that felt real

I spent all my time buddying Auro lol, it's not a huge surprise Drew found us sus. But MAN I wish i could have seen what would have happened had turkey not self voted.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Isis »

You scumread me last time too :(
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Plus, the point you keep ignoring.....the setup of that game is vastly different than this one(but I shouldn't have to tell you that).

Pre Edit: Honestly don't know what I would have done Morning.

Pre Edit2: Ok......? What's your point?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Im not sure there's two stumps willing to change their mind anyway
"Well, I..."
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 435, Morning Tweet wrote:I spent all my time buddying Auro lol, it's not a huge surprise Drew found us sus. But MAN I wish i could have seen what would have happened had turkey not self voted.
This right here is what makes me fos your hood
Also y'all have been acting like it's game over since the turkey stump
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Hmmmm, I don't know. Auro + Morning would make sense in how they've been townreading each other the whole game, and the gambit where you tell each other "let's pretend to townread each other and see how the thread reacts" does come from scum more often and is more beneficial to them, I think. I would really love to read the hood and see how genuine the solving posts ares. .
Hectic
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Isis »

Tommy why do you keep making scummy posts
"Well, I..."
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:02 pm

But on the other hand, as Drew describes it, the whole gambit of writing themselves off to be the first hood to self-vote is risky as scum, and just the way they strongly townread each other might be less likely to come from scum, since that's bound to incite paranoia. . . .

But on the other
foot
, that's exactly what scum needs to do so they don't have to fake paranoia and then explain why they're not self-voting later on.

P-edit: Elaborate?
Hectic
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:09 pm

I'm not sure. If it is the other hood, I don't know what combination it is, but there's scum equity in the way Auro/Morning have been treating each other, and equity in Drew's sudden turn from paranoiaing to asking superbowl to self-vote.

Isis and superbowl have put on a 6/10 performance if they're scum. I'm leaning towards the other hood atm at the moment.
Hectic
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 442, Tommy Two Times wrote:But on the other hand, as Drew describes it, the whole gambit of writing themselves off to be the first hood to self-vote is risky as scum, and just the way they strongly townread each other might be less likely to come from scum, since that's bound to incite paranoia. . . .

But on the other
foot
, that's exactly what scum needs to do so they don't have to fake paranoia and then explain why they're not self-voting later on.

P-edit: Elaborate?
I was pretty clear and adamant about self hammering in our hood, neither of them really tried to sway me away from doing it. The only way, imo, that my hood contains scum if I am scum. Which spoiler.....not scum.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 443, Tommy Two Times wrote:I'm not sure. If it is the other hood, I don't know what combination it is, but there's scum equity in the way Auro/Morning have been treating each other, and equity in Drew's sudden turn from paranoiaing to asking superbowl to self-vote.

Isis and superbowl have put on a 6/10 performance if they're scum. I'm leaning towards the other hood atm at the moment.
Auro/Drew get a 9/10 from me mate i'd be fuckin livid
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 445, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 443, Tommy Two Times wrote:I'm not sure. If it is the other hood, I don't know what combination it is, but there's scum equity in the way Auro/Morning have been treating each other, and equity in Drew's sudden turn from paranoiaing to asking superbowl to self-vote.

Auro/Drew get a 9/10 from me mate i'd be fuckin livid
Also, you are slightly misrepping the situation. My paranoia was very low when I got to the point that I was very certain that Isis, and most likely you, were scum buddies.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

And you are slipping on your gimmick.
Tommy Two Times
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Tommy Two Times
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:54 pm

How dare you. Point towards one or even 1 post where I slipped.
Hectic
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 444, Doctor Drew wrote:Which spoiler.....not scum.
Oh, well all you had to do is say so! Wrap it up folks

Return to “Completed Open Games”